Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:Interesting to note that Drumpf's executive order created Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity (the one he had created to try and prove he didn't lose the popular vote) is demanding all 50 states data from the their voting rolls, including the full names of registered voters, dates of birth, party registration, last four digits of Social Security numbers and voting history.

Imagine if this were the Obama administration demanding this... Or if Clinton had gotten in there and was demanding this?

Comedy gold

Kris Kobach says he can’t comply with Kris Kobach’s voter data request

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... dba056640d
Kobach told the Kansas City Star on Friday that he would not be providing any parts of Kansas voters' Social Security numbers because that data is not publicly available under state law.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:Interesting to note that Drumpf's executive order created Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity (the one he had created to try and prove he didn't lose the popular vote) is demanding all 50 states data from the their voting rolls, including the full names of registered voters, dates of birth, party registration, last four digits of Social Security numbers and voting history.

Imagine if this were the Obama administration demanding this... Or if Clinton had gotten in there and was demanding this?

I know, right, Donald? Like, what if someone refused to release tax returns after promising to do so. What is that person trying to hide?
uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5017355264

This is what happens when someone born with a silver spoon in his mouth grows up always getting his way and never being told "no". He has been able to bully away criticism his entire life and is continuing to do it through his latest Twitter ramblings. His whole life he has been surrounded by "yes" men and he has now surrounded himself in the White House with more "yes" men. He has no one, either in his inner circle or in the Republican party, that has a spine and will tell him to knock this shit off. I see some Repubs have started to be a little critical, but it's mostly the ones with elections coming up in 2018 that are starting to get a sense that their silence could hurt their re-election bid.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

uwec95 wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5017355264

This is what happens when someone born with a silver spoon in his mouth grows up always getting his way and never being told "no". He has been able to bully away criticism his entire life and is continuing to do it through his latest Twitter ramblings. His whole life he has been surrounded by "yes" men and he has now surrounded himself in the White House with more "yes" men. He has no one, either in his inner circle or in the Republican party, that has a spine and will tell him to knock this shit off. I see some Repubs have started to be a little critical, but it's mostly the ones with elections coming up in 2018 that are starting to get a sense that their silence could hurt their re-election bid.
What you're saying is correct, but it's something many people still don't get. He is who he is. He is truly disgusting, yes, but it's up to the people who know better and the have the power to affect/handle the situation to do so. When those people do nothing or attempt to rationalize what is disgusting, that's even more shameful.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Just watched this. An incredibly incisive piece.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc ... 1068867877
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

“My use of social media is not Presidential - it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!”
:|
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

How does being a thin-skinned asshole on Twitter make America great again?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This, too. Egads!

http://dlvr.it/PRZbLV
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
It is so cute that you think #PissGate was a real thing.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

BlackCrypt wrote:
What makes you think it's not?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

TenBenny wrote:Just watched this. An incredibly incisive piece.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watc ... 1068867877
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlackCrypt wrote:
I posted a joke. I didn't mention if I believe it to be true or not. It wouldn't surprise me, though.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
I posted a joke. I didn't mention where or not I believe it to be true. It wouldn't surprise me, though.
Anyone dumb enough to think Trump wouldn't piss on a few Russian hookers now and then is obviously not paying attention.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

BlackCrypt wrote:It is so cute that you think #PissGate was a real thing.
It's even cuter when Republicans don't get jokes.

And then cry about how they don't run Hollywood.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote:Anyone dumb enough to think Trump wouldn't piss on a few Russian hookers now and then is obviously not paying attention.
I don't think he pays women to piss on them.

He beats and rapes women, but the piss story is probably bullshit. Mostly because nobody's suing him for non-payment.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Mojo wrote:Anyone dumb enough to think Trump wouldn't piss on a few Russian hookers now and then is obviously not paying attention.
I don't think he pays women to piss on them.

He beats and rapes women, but the piss story is probably bullshit. Mostly because nobody's suing him for non-payment.
The alleged piss tape was him watching Russian hookers piss on a bed that the Obamas has supposedly slept on while they were in Russia. That I can believe more than he liking the golden showers.
LJP 2002-2014

HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

BlackCrypt wrote:
I agree!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I agree!
This is your mantra, sir. Think for yourself. Let mama comb out the tangles from your mullet first.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

I have not had a mullet in over a decade now.
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
I posted a joke. I didn't mention where or not I believe it to be true. It wouldn't surprise me, though.
Anyone dumb enough to think Trump wouldn't piss on a few Russian hookers now and then is obviously not paying attention.
Anyone dumb enough to think he would do such a thing is obviously ignorant to the fact that Trump is a huge and well known germaphobe and clean freak.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

genesracoonwig wrote: Anyone dumb enough to think he would do such a thing is obviously ignorant to the fact that Trump is a huge and well known germaphobe and clean freak.
I was ignorant to that. So basically, he's too much of a little bitch to go pissing on hookers. Noted.
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I don't think he pays women to piss on them.
I don't outright believe it, but wouldn't be shocked. I was more pointing out how it's funny that Trump supporters just automatically deny it.
Image Image
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

Mojo wrote:
genesracoonwig wrote: Anyone dumb enough to think he would do such a thing is obviously ignorant to the fact that Trump is a huge and well known germaphobe and clean freak.
I was ignorant to that. So basically, he's too much of a little bitch to go pissing on hookers. Noted.
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I don't think he pays women to piss on them.
I don't outright believe it, but wouldn't be shocked. I was more pointing out how it's funny that Trump supporters just automatically deny it.
Knowing his germaphobe history I automatically discarded the story. Believe it or not...the first thing I thought to myself when he announced his candidacy was how the in hell is he going to deal with his germ thing, with all the handshaking, touching, odors etc... :lol: :lol:

So Trump in the same room with pissing hookers...not buying it at all.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Look at this. Are you kidding me? I didn't think the crass displays could get worse than they have over the last couple of days, but here we are.

http://huffp.st/hqAhyrs
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Who would have known the day Regis Philbin walked out to host the first Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, and basically reviving reality television, what clownish hell would eventually be unleashed on the country and world... not to mention truth and reality in general?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote:Who would have known the day Regis Philbin walked out to host the first Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, and basically reviving reality television, what clownish hell would eventually be unleashed on the country and world... not to mention truth and reality in general?
I don't think Regis was the problem. That show had nothing to do with anything salacious or violent. It was a game show. The real offender was Jerry Springer, who normalized the appeal of violence and helped a culture regress into juvenility.

Trump just turned the office of the president into "The Jerry Springer Show."

Wrestling is fake. Is the notion of Trump using a clip of it to call a media outlet fake lost on him?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:
whammybar wrote:Who would have known the day Regis Philbin walked out to host the first Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, and basically reviving reality television, what clownish hell would eventually be unleashed on the country and world... not to mention truth and reality in general?
I don't think Regis was the problem. That show had nothing to do with anything salacious or violent. It was a game show. The real offender was Jerry Springer, who normalized the appeal of violence and helped a culture regress into juvenility.

Wrestling is fake. Is the notion of Trump using a clip of it to call a media outlet fake lost on him?
Morton Downey, Jr.

So yeah, here we are, the fucking President of the United States...I can't even. :roll:

Hell, if this is the road we're going down, he should sack up and get in the actual ring, and have a boxing match with Justin Trudeau.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
TenBenny wrote:

Morton Downey, Jr.

So yeah, here we are, the fucking President of the United States...I can't even. :roll:
Ah, yes, good ol' Morton. I stand corrected. Springer was more the revival.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad wrote: Morton Downey, Jr.

Hell, if this is the road we're going down, he should sack up and get in the actual ring, and have a boxing match with Justin Trudeau.
He's just like Morton Downey Jr which is not all bad.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Roy Innis vs. Al Sharpton on Morton Downey Jr. was comedy gold.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote:

Wrestling is still real to me, dammit! :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for