Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad wrote:He will cede that power to China & Russia. Two Authoritarian States that will forge a very different set of rules for the 21st Century
Exactly. China and Russia won the 2016 election. Thanks dumb ass Trumpbots
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

Looks like we're inching closer to proving collusion. It seems Donald Jr., Kushner and Manafort met with a Kremlin lawyer last year to get damning information on Hillary, something Jr. is trying to pass off as a meeting about an adoption program.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... 5b9e926ea0
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I really don't think anything is going to come of the collusion thing. I want it too, but I think there'd be something glaring already. Trump isn't smart or quiet enough to keep a secret this long. He'd have let it slip already.
Every single day is a new low for the Trump administration. I've become almost desensitized to it, it's so constant.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:I really don't think anything is going to come of the collusion thing. I want it too, but I think there'd be something glaring already. Trump isn't smart or quiet enough to keep a secret this long. He'd have let it slip already.
Every single day is a new low for the Trump administration. I've become almost desensitized to it, it's so constant.
It's definitely getting exhausting. I understand that the media has to be so dogged and that people are naturally going to react passionately to whatever comes out, but still, it all starts to weigh on the senses after a while.

That said, the general public really won't be able to make a dent in this as long as the allegiances to Trump are in place as they are, at least not until the midterm elections next year. Without a viable plan for 2018 by the Democrats, that could very well continue to hold for the Republicans. It feels like whatever change comes about is really going to come down to Mueller's investigations. Then, should that lead to a massive change, people will have to be ready to sweep in and try to get as many Trump Kool-Aid drinkers as possible to see the wool that's been pulled over their eyes.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

What about this stuff about Don Jr admitting to meeting with a Russian lawyer about info on Clinton? Collusion or not?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

MickeyG wrote:What about this stuff about Don Jr admitting to meeting with a Russian lawyer about info on Clinton? Collusion or not?
I think it at least potentially signifies an *attempt* at collusion. It's starting to look like quite a few people were in on whatever this all is. But whenever I hear of some new development, I simply just say to myself, "Add another thing to Mueller's to-do list."
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Australian journalist demolishes Trump at G20: 'biggest threat to the west'
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -after-g20

Speaking on Sunday from the G20 conference in Hamburg, Uhlmann said Trump had shown “no desire and no capacity to lead the world” and was himself “the biggest threat to the values of the west”.

“He was an uneasy, lonely, awkward figure at this gathering and you got the strong sense that some of the leaders are trying to find the best way to work around him,” Uhlmann said.

“Where was the G20 statement condemning North Korea which would have put pressure on China and Russia? Other leaders expected it, they were prepared to back it, but it never came.”

Uhlmann said Trump was obsessed with “burnishing his celebrity” and had “diminished” his own nation to the benefit of Russia and China.

“We learned that Donald Trump has pressed fast-forward on the decline of the United States as a global leader. He managed to isolate his nation, to confuse and alienate his allies and to diminish America.

“[He is] a man who barks out bile in 140 characters, who wastes his precious days as president at war with the west’s institutions like the judiciary, independent government agencies and the free press.”
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

MickeyG wrote:What about this stuff about Don Jr admitting to meeting with a Russian lawyer about info on Clinton? Collusion or not?
Yeah, but can they pin that on Daddy?
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
Yeah, but can they pin that on Daddy?
What I've been wondering is whether or not those other people around Donald Sr. might end up as pawns in an attempt to get him to make a deal. Like, based on how much Trump has given Kushner to handle, it wouldn't surprise me if Trump would be willing to throw Kushner to the wolves. But his kids? Would Trump agree to certain provisions of some sort of deal down the line to protect his kids from any wrongdoing if it came out that they were into some shady shit? Like he'll agree to leave office or worse as long as the feds leave his kids alone.
Last edited by TenBenny on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Like he'll agree to leave office or worse as long as the feds leave his kids alone.
The Justice System doesn't work that way. You don't get to make bargains for felonies. If they can't pin it on Donald, there would be no reason to ask him to step down, despite them wanting him to.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote: Like he'll agree to leave office or worse as long as the feds leave his kids alone.
The Justice System doesn't work that way. You don't get to make bargains for felonies. If they can't pin it on Donald, there would be no reason to ask him to step down, despite them wanting him to.
Yeah, I didn't think that was really a possibility, although I remembered that they had cut a deal with Nixon. He avoided jail time by resigning.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Yeah, I didn't think that was really a possibility, although I remembered that they had cut a deal with Nixon. He avoided jail time by resigning.
They didn't cut a deal with Nixon. His resignation stopped the impeachment only. Ford's pardon is what kept him out of jail.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Mojo wrote: The Justice System doesn't work that way. You don't get to make bargains for felonies. If they can't pin it on Donald, there would be no reason to ask him to step down, despite them wanting him to.
They didn't cut a deal with Nixon. His resignation stopped the impeachment only. Ford's pardon is what kept him out of jail.
Ah, I see. There ya go.

Either way, Trump Sr. would have been wise to keep his family out of all of this. The whole lot seems to have been bred to think as he does, that wealth means you can do anything without repercussion, so I'm not surprised by their involvement.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Ah, I see. There ya go.

Either way, Trump Sr. would have been wise to keep his family out of all of this. The whole lot seems to have been bred to think as he does, that wealth means you can do anything without repercussion, so I'm not surprised by their involvement.
Wealth means you can do anything without repercussion.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TenBenny wrote: Ah, I see. There ya go.

Wealth means you can do anything without repercussion.
It does seem that way at times. I was going to say that Bernie Madoff went to jail and didn't skate by, but then I remembered that he defrauded rich people and perhaps that still speaks to the accommodation of the wealthy.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

It might not be pinned on Donald Sr directly, and it might not be enough to forcibly remove him. But he fit throw a hissy fit and quit in a tantrum. I do think he cares about his kids. At least, I've not seen enough yet to believe he doesn't. If he lets Don Jr take the fall on his own for this if something comes of it, then I'll believe he doesn't care about anybody but himself. And maybe Ivanka.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

Stoner wrote:Anecdotally speaking, I haven't encountered anyone working themselves into a lather over the TIME magazine story. Most folks are just like "Of course he fucking did".

The whole "Journalists should be covering more important stuff" shit doesn't fly with me, though. It's like when people scream "How can you worry about X when there is so much Y in the world!" whenever they/re bothered by what bothers other people. As is always pointed out in these cases, people are typically capable of worrying about more than one thing at a time, and journalists are capable of doing the same. If nobody was covering the important stuff, I'd agree with you. But they are, and in abundance. There's a neverending mountain of fuckery to cover when it comes to this dumpsterfire.

I'm willing to argue that the faux-TIME cover is worth covering, not only for it's irony in the face of this administration's attack on the media for "fake news", but for the fact that we are dealing with a president who lies every time he opens his mouth or picks up his phone. We should be calling him out on every single lie, every single time, no matter how small. To do otherwise is adding to the already frightening and rapid normalization of this motherfucker. This isn't a joke cover in Gino Scragagacci's shitty pizza parlour; this is the fucking President of the United States of America, for shit's sake. I'm sorry (not sorry), but "Don't sweat the petty shit" just doesn't apply here; this asshole is nothing if not a mountain of petty.

It all needs to be covered. I don't understand the willful ignorance that Trump supporters are holding onto until death. They absolutely refuse to acknowledge any of his faults. There's no pretense of objectivity.

Taken as a whole, when you look at how he acts in public, his tweets, his speeches, the guy would be diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. EVERYTHING is about him.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:It all needs to be covered. I don't understand the willful ignorance that Trump supporters are holding onto until death. They absolutely refuse to acknowledge any of his faults. There's no pretense of objectivity.
I think there's two reasons for this.

1. Many, if not most of his voters agree with his ridiculous agenda.

2. Those that don't have too much pride to admit that even though EVERYONE warned them, they still voted for the worst Presidential candidate since George Wallace.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

My brother in law won't admit it but he voted for Trump. Now, if anybody starts going down the laundry list of incompetence and delusional bullshit he says "Man, I'm tired of politics. Can we talk about something else?" He wants to distance himself from it and pretend it never happened.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Mojo wrote:I really don't think anything is going to come of the collusion thing. I want it too, but I think there'd be something glaring already. Trump isn't smart or quiet enough to keep a secret this long. He'd have let it slip already.
we are in the very early stages of all this. Remember, the Watergate break in happened June 17, 1972 and Nixon didn't resign until Aug. 9, 1974 and that was only after top GOP officials met with Nixon and told him that they had enough votes to impeach him.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Judge Smails wrote:
we are in the very early stages of all this. Remember, the Watergate break in happened June 17, 1972 and Nixon didn't resign until Aug. 9, 1974 and that was only after top GOP officials met with Nixon and told him that they had enough votes to impeach him.
I'm not getting my hopes up. Trump won't resign. His ego is the whole reason he's President. He'll go all the way through the impeachment process, if it comes to that, so he can play martyr for the rest of his life. We won't be rid of him for quite some time, I'm afraid.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Mojo wrote:
Judge Smails wrote:
I'm not getting my hopes up. Trump won't resign. His ego is the whole reason he's President. He'll go all the way through the impeachment process, if it comes to that, so he can play martyr for the rest of his life. We won't be rid of him for quite some time, I'm afraid.
I'm inclined to agree. I think the only chance of him possibly resigning is if Mueller tells him that if he resigns, they'll back off of his family.

Then again, even then he might just say fuck 'em. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That-guy wrote: I think the only chance of him possibly resigning is if Mueller tells him that if he resigns, they'll back off of his family.

Then again, even then he might just say fuck 'em. :lol:
Donald has no class, scruples, conscience or empathy. He'd sell his entire family into slavery if there was anything he could gain from it. Absolutely no doubt about it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
LMFAO, can't believe they're letting this ditzy bitch out of her cage again. They put a sock in her suck for a while and kept her away from cameras. At least we're entertained while the nation is destroyed by the GOP
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

This Don Jr story will accomplished about as much as the original Russian collusion / obstruction of justice bullshit

This will be another nothing burger, to quote CNN's van Jones

Stand back take stock of the situation - accept reality - Trump is the president. Period. Over and done for at least 3 1/2 more years

your hate field bitching and clinging on to meaningless bullshit stories magnified and pumped up into something they are not by the biased media bullshit Stations--- that is not accomplish anything Nor of any benefit to your lives in any way

Grow the fuck up people

Trump WON and all these trivial, nothing burger stories the liberal biased media come up with are never going to get them anywhere other than continually diminished ratings

Go Trump!!!!!
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

OPINION: Comey didn't commit a crime -- neither did Donald Jr.

By Alan M. Dershowitz

Now it is President Trump who is accusing his political enemies of illegal behavior. He accused former FBI Director James Comey of leaking classified material when he surreptitiously gave a law professor friend a memo he wrote about his meeting with the president. Comey told the professor to leak the memo to the media in an effort to pressure Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appoint a special counsel to investigate Trump. The president tweeted that this is "so illegal."

So now the shoe is truly on the other foot. Trump's political enemies have accused the president of engaging in illegal behavior, including obstruction of justice, witness tampering, extortion, even treason. And now it is President Trump who is accusing Comey of illegal behavior.

But turnabout is not fair play. Both sides are wrong in trying to expand existing criminal laws to cover the questionable conduct of their political opponents. This is a dangerous disease that has been infecting the body politic for several years now. Each side is quick to accuse the other not only of political sins, but of actual crimes, based on dubious evidence and improper, if not unconstitutional, expansion of criminal statutes to target political opponents.

Not to be outdone by President Trump, a former ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush, has accused Donald Trump, Jr., of treason - yes, treason - for meeting with a Russian lawyer during the campaign in an alleged effort to obtain negative information about Hillary Clinton. This is what Richard Painter, Bush's ethics lawyer, said on MSNBC: "We do not get our opposition research from spies, we do not collaborate with Russian spies, unless we want to be accused of treason." He said that if the story is true, those who met with the Russian lawyer should be "in custody by now."

But even if these allegations are true, this does not even come close to the legal definition of treason. The crime of treason is explicitly defined in the Constitution as limited to the following conduct: "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." (Emphasis added.) It does not include receiving aid from a Russian lawyer, whether that lawyer was acting in a private capacity or as a surrogate for her government.

Painter's accusation is all too typical of the charges flying around from both sides of the political spectrum. Each side stretches the meaning of statutory and constitutional language to suit their partisan needs, without regard to the civil liberties implications of giving prosecutors the untrammeled power to retroactively fit the often elastic words of criminal statutes to actions that were not deemed criminal at the time they occurred.

Republicans tried to do that with Clinton by stretching the word "espionage" to cover her improper but innocent use of home computer system to send and receive emails. Comey got it right when he declined to prosecute her, saying that nobody had previously been prosecuted for comparable conduct. He then went on the criticize her - a decision that many regarded as beyond the scope of his authority.

But his critical words directed against Clinton may now come back to haunt him because if it is true that he leaked classified material, he too, is subject to the kind of criticism he leveled at Clinton. But he, too, should not be prosecuted for leaking the material, based on the evidence that we now know.

If the allegations against Comey and President Trump's son are true, they should both be criticized for what they did. It is unseemly, at the very least, for a former director of the FBI to launder potentially classified material through a law professor in order to get it to the media. It was also cowardly for Comey to use this indirect method to seek the appointment of a special counsel. He can be rightly criticized for failing openly to seek the appointment of a special counsel. But his conduct does not seem to rise to the level of illegality, notwithstanding President Trump's hasty tweet.

The same can be said about President Trump's son meeting with the Russian lawyer if the object of the meeting was to obtain negative material about Hillary Clinton. There would be nothing illegal about any such a discussion, even if it did occur, but it would certainly be subject to political criticism.

When non-criminal conduct that is deserving of political criticism is investigated as criminal, both sides lose. Even more importantly, all Americans lose important civil liberties protections guaranteed by our Constitution.

SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Ironman wrote:Trump is the president.

Trump WON
No fucking shit, Idiot. Not one person, anywhere, ever, is contesting that. You keep trumpeting it out like it means anything. Nixon was the President. Nixon WON. Obama was the President. Obama WON. Hitler was the fuhrer. Hitler WON.
Same analogy I used the last time your misfiring synapses deemed it a worthy time for you to pipe up: Should Washington have refused to lead the army because George was the King? Because George WON?

This stuff has nothing to do with Russia, and is not fake news.
Removing healthcare from millions of people, likely without a replacement plan, at this point. That's your boy.
Championing incredibly inefficient, finite, and dirty energy sources. That's your boy.
Where's the wall?
Where's anything?

You're a limp-dicked pussy, so you won't bother to respond, but I had nothing better to do than reaffirm what a vapid, feckless follower you are.
Image Image
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Ironman wrote:your hate field bitching and clinging on to meaningless bullshit stories magnified and pumped up into something they are not by the biased media bullshit Stations--- that is not accomplish anything Nor of any benefit to your lives in any way

Grow the fuck up people
Tell me you weren't clenching a bowl of popcorn in one hand and your lucky rabbits foot in another when Trump promised he'd prove Obama was Kenyan and had no birth certificate. How did that promise from your lord and master work out?! Talk about bullshit stories, move on, and get on with. :lol: