Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I wish Kim Jong Un was in a position to call Don a fat fucking dipshit with weird hair who would be a nobody without his father's wealth and power, but...it is not to be.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I wish Kim Jong Un was in a position to call Don a fat fucking dipshit with weird hair who would be a nobody without his father's wealth and power, but...it is not to be.
Man those two are fucking mirror images, aren't they?

I'm waiting for them to have a Stepbrothers moment where they go "Did we just become best friends?" "YEP!"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I wish Kim Jong Un was in a position to call Don a fat fucking dipshit with weird hair who would be a nobody without his father's wealth and power, but...it is not to be.
Man those two are fucking mirror images, aren't they?

I'm waiting for them to have a Stepbrothers moment where they go "Did we just become best friends?" "YEP!"
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Wonder who will offend the softies these days with the wrong choice of anti PC words. Maybe the protestors can go over to North Korea and put on a demonstration. Dotard was funny seeing on CNN last night. :lol: :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Labatt wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/22/politics/ ... index.html

Rest assured my southern friends. I'll erase that niggers accomplishments sooner or later. Free Bird!!
Dude is fucking nuts. Completely out of his tree.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

At Alabama rally tonight, in regards to Kim Jong-un:

"He should have been handled eight years ago, and four years ago, and honestly -- and 15 years ago, and 20 years ago, and 25 years ago. This shouldn't be handled now, but I'm going to handle it because we have to handle it."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Turner Coates wrote:"He should have been handled eight years ago, and four years ago, and honestly -- and 15 years ago, and 20 years ago, and 25 years ago. This shouldn't be handled now, but I'm going to handle it because we have to handle it."
Well, at least we can sleep well knowing he's got a full grasp of the situation at hand here.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

We definitely should've dropped a nuke on Kim Jong-un when he was 8.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Should have gotten Dennis Rodman to poison his chop suey.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump made a slightly indirect (but still kinda direct) reference to Colin Kaepernick as a "son of a bitch" at an Alabama rally. Ridiculous language, but the base just loves to watch the Clint Eastwood show, doesn't it? Aside from the politics, this Kaepernick situation continues to be fucked up. The man can't get hired anywhere while Michael Vick is a TV commentator on Fox Sports.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/trump-c ... mp-speech/
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Now he's crying because a Steph Curry is "hesitant" to visit the White House. Fine then! Disinvited!

He's almost as easy to trigger as TenLenny.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

It shows how fucked up shit is when people all over the internet are chuckling at Kim Jung Uns response to a US President. And agreeing with him.

I wish Kim would join twitter. I'd rather these two went back on forth on there instead of the potential of WW3.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

MickeyG wrote:It shows how fucked up shit is when people all over the internet are chuckling at Kim Jung Uns response to a US President. And agreeing with him.

I wish Kim would join twitter. I'd rather these two went back on forth on there instead of the potential of WW3.
Would it match these epic flame wars of Dym and Stoner that he's always talking about having in the past?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Wait a sec, Cheeto was right?

US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman

US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump.
Some of the intelligence collected includes communications that sparked concerns among investigators that Manafort had encouraged the Russians to help with the campaign, according to three sources familiar with the investigation. Two of these sources, however, cautioned that the evidence is not conclusive.

A secret order authorized by the court that handles the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) began after Manafort became the subject of an FBI investigation that began in 2014. It centered on work done by a group of Washington consulting firms for Ukraine's former ruling party, the sources told CNN.
The surveillance was discontinued at some point last year for lack of evidence, according to one of the sources.

It is unclear when the new warrant started. The FBI interest deepened last fall because of intercepted communications between Manafort and suspected Russian operatives, and among the Russians themselves, that reignited their interest in Manafort, the sources told CNN. As part of the FISA warrant, CNN has learned that earlier this year, the FBI conducted a search of a storage facility belonging to Manafort. It's not known what they found.

It's unclear whether Trump himself was picked up on the surveillance.

The FBI wasn't listening in June 2016, the sources said, when Donald Trump Jr. led a meeting that included Manafort, then campaign chairman, and Jared Kushner, the President's son-in-law, with a Russian lawyer who had promised negative information on Hillary Clinton.

As Manafort took the reins as Trump campaign chairman in May, the FBI surveillance technicians were no longer listening. The fact he was part of the campaign didn't play a role in the discontinued monitoring, sources told CNN. It was the lack of evidence relating to the Ukraine investigation that prompted the FBI to pull back.

The Justice Department and the FBI have denied that Trump's own "wires" were tapped.

While Manafort has a residence in Trump Tower, it's unclear whether FBI surveillance of him took place there.

SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:Wait a sec, Cheeto was right?
Revisiting Trump’s Wiretap Tweets
http://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/revisi ... ap-tweets/

Here’s why Nunes’ “new evidence” in March and CNN’s story in September do not support the president’s tweets:

There is still no evidence that Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump or Trump Tower. Trump misrepresented the process in his tweets. Under the law, the Justice Department and FBI submit a request to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as the FISA court, which authorizes the wiretapping. Obama would have no role in requesting or approving a wiretap. The CNN story said that the Justice Department and FBI obtained a FISA court order to conduct surveillance of Manafort – not Trump. And there’s no evidence that even Manafort was wiretapped while at Trump Tower. The CNN story said, “While Manafort has a residence in Trump Tower, it’s unclear whether FBI surveillance of him took place there.”

There is no evidence that any of Trump’s conversations were picked up by the FBI, but if they were that would have been “incidental collection” of information. Nunes said in March that he reviewed “intelligence reports” that show “incidental collection” on some unnamed Trump transition team members. Nunes said he did not know if any of Trump’s conversations were picked up during surveillance. The CNN story also said, “It’s unclear whether Trump himself was picked up on the surveillance.”

Incidental collection of information is legal with a FISA court order. Trump claimed that Obama was responsible for illegal Watergate-style wiretapping, but CNN wrote that the FISA court authorized the wiretapping of Manafort. That would make the incidental collection of information on Trump, or anyone else, perfectly legal. Nunes made the same point in March.

We don’t know exactly when the alleged wiretapping of Manafort occurred. The CNN story said there were two instances when the FBI obtained a FISA warrant. The first was in 2014, before Manafort joined the Trump campaign. But CNN said that “it is unclear when the new warrant started.” Did it occur while Manafort was a member of the Trump campaign team? Did it occur during “the very sacred election process,” as Trump tweeted? We don’t know.

There is still much that we don’t know about the ongoing federal investigation into Russia and the Trump campaign. It may be that Manafort — as CNN reported — was the target of a court-ordered wiretap. It may even turn out that Trump was inadvertently picked up if he spoke to Manafort when the court order was in place.

But there is no evidence to support Trump’s tweets accusing Obama of illegally wiretapping his phones. That was the case in March, and it remains so. However, we will continue to monitor developments and provide updates when necessary.

#SCHOOLED
#OWNED
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

So, is CNN fake news now?

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:So, is CNN fake news now?
LMFAO, you misunderstood what CNN reported.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

BlackCrypt wrote:So, is CNN fake news now?

You do know that the FBI has been watching Trump Tower hijinks for years right?
The FBI did wiretap Trump Tower to monitor Russian activity, but it had nothing to do with the 2016 Presidential election, it has been reported.

Between 2011 and 2013 the Bureau had a warrant to spy on a high-level criminal Russian money-laundering ring, which operated in unit 63A of the iconic skyscraper — three floors below Mr Trump's penthouse.

The investigation led to the indictment of more than 30 people, including alleged mafia boss Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov, according to ABC News.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 42851.html

Also, Manafort has owned an apartment in Trump Tower for almost three years and he's definitely been on the radar. Remember, he owned that apartment for a year and a half before he became the campaign manager.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Luminiferous wrote:
MickeyG wrote:It shows how fucked up shit is when people all over the internet are chuckling at Kim Jung Uns response to a US President. And agreeing with him.

Would it match these epic flame wars of Dym and Stoner that he's always talking about having in the past?
It would probably be all one way just like a "real" flame war between Dym and Stoner would be. Dym and Trump on the losing side of course.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

BlackCrypt wrote:Wait a sec, Cheeto was right?
Not in this lifetime.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

When McCain kills Repeal and Replace yet again, Benedict Orange is gonna have a fucking meltdown.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny wrote:When McCain kills Repeal and Replace yet again, Benedict Orange is gonna have a fucking meltdown.
LMFAO, and tax reform is 10x harder than health care reform.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

A friend of mine and I were talking about the Trump stuff over dinner, and we were discussing the notion that's been floated out there about how Mueller may already have a lot of what he needs on Trump and that he's just meticulously putting it together to make it airtight. My friend made the interesting contention that if it seemed like Mueller was really close to nailing him, Trump might just flee the country in secret with his family and then be tried in absentia. I guess sort of like what De Niro does to his girlfriend at the end of "Heat," just cuts bait to protect himself.

An interesting thought. The Kaepernick stuff made us both remember that Trump is essentially a coward, and running from consequence would not be beneath him.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

From 2015:

Trump golf club in Puerto Rico files for bankruptcy
https://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/13/trump-g ... uptcy.html
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Jerry Jones looks at the camera and says "FUCK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP" ---- END GAME
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Okay, so repeal and replace is dead... again. When are they scheduled to fling the next handful of shit at this? See you next Tuesday?

ETA - Answer: Of course...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

When at first you fail miserably, fail, fail again. :roll:
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »