Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Jerry Jones looks at the camera and says "FUCK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP" ---- END GAME
And can then barely stand up on his own.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Jerry Jones looks at the camera and says "FUCK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP" ---- END GAME
And can then barely stand up on his own.
He's nothing more than a Al Davis wanna be.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

If sure like to believe that he's had some kind of epiphany, but the truth is probably that he doesn't want anyone, including Trump, to tell him how to run his business.

Oh and by the way, fuck that stupid hillbilly Richard Petty. :lol:
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

exitflagger wrote:Okay, so repeal and replace is dead... again. When are they scheduled to fling the next handful of shit at this? See you next Tuesday?

ETA - Answer: Of course...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

When at first you fail miserably, fail, fail again. :roll:
They have to be tired of making themselves look so stupid, right??? RIGHT??

Yeah, probably not. :lol:
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

The ongoing attempts to repeal Obamacare are symbolic of how disgusting the current Republican party is. It's not about helping anybody. Many of those senators don't even read the replacement health care plans, and those that do don't care how destructive they are to people's lives. One Republican senator was just asked about the reason for the repeal and the stipulations in the new plan and literally said something to the effect of, "Our donors demanded their tax cuts."
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Hey, I thought the last time McCain fucked them over when they needed 51 votes or whatever that they couldn't do that again, that they needed 60 from then on. Or is this a new session, so they get to go after 51 again if it goes to a vote on the floor?
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

MickeyG wrote:Hey, I thought the last time McCain fucked them over when they needed 51 votes or whatever that they couldn't do that again, that they needed 60 from then on. Or is this a new session, so they get to go after 51 again if it goes to a vote on the floor?
This week is the deadline for 51 votes.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

That-guy wrote:
MickeyG wrote:Hey, I thought the last time McCain fucked them over when they needed 51 votes or whatever that they couldn't do that again, that they needed 60 from then on. Or is this a new session, so they get to go after 51 again if it goes to a vote on the floor?
This week is the deadline for 51 votes.
Really? I must have misunderstood then.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:Okay, so repeal and replace is dead... again. When are they scheduled to fling the next handful of shit at this? See you next Tuesday?

ETA - Answer: Of course...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz

When at first you fail miserably, fail, fail again. :roll:
If only the Republicans held the majority in both the house and senate as well as the White House......
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Things I learned from Trump today:

Puerto Rico is an island.
The island sits in the middle of an ocean.
It's a big ocean, it's a very big ocean. And we're doing a really good job.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:Things I learned from Trump today:

Took him a fucking week to even acknowledge Puerto Rico. Niggers not being grateful for being treated like cattle for decades is what we should be focusing on.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

That-guy wrote:
If sure like to believe that he's had some kind of epiphany, but the truth is probably that he doesn't want anyone, including Trump, to tell him how to run his business.

That would be nice, but you are both wrong. They did that before the anthem played to show team unity. Then they all stood arms still locked for the anthem.

There's rumours ( currently discredited by snopes ) that Jones threatened players that refused to stand, so it looks like a bigger deal than it was.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

killeverything wrote:
That-guy wrote:

That would be nice, but you are both wrong. They did that before the anthem played to show team unity.
They did it to say "fuck you Trump". They stood for the national anthem for commercial reasons, not for team unity or any other reason. But Jones was clearly telling Trump to go fuck himself.
Pierce Foreskin

Turner Coates wrote:Things I learned from Trump today:

And you can't drive trucks to it.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
killeverything wrote:
That-guy wrote: If sure like to believe that he's had some kind of epiphany, but the truth is probably that he doesn't want anyone, including Trump, to tell him how to run his business.

That would be nice, but you are both wrong. They did that before the anthem played to show team unity.
They did it to say "fuck you Trump". They stood for the national anthem for commercial reasons, not for team unity or any other reason. But Jones was clearly telling Trump to go fuck himself.
I agree.
I am no fan of Shannon Sharpe and his mouth, but his little rant the other day on this was spot on.
These billionaires, 7 of whom sent $1Mil to Trump during the campaign are now all up in arms, but were ok with everything else he's said or done.
This was about him telling them what to do. Period.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

This is Trump very transparently trying to stifle free speech. Anybody who truly stands for this country and the tenets it was founded on should be absolutely appalled at what he's doing. It takes a complete fucking idiot to claim the protests are "disrespecting the flag" or the country when the very act of protest shows that one cares about what goes on in the country, whereas oppressing the right to free speech is an inherently UN-American application of authoritarianism.

The act of worshipping the flag and worshipping the country like some kind of false religion is also not in keeping with the founding ideals.

It is an admitted goal of the Trump administration to "tear down government". The very government that has been in place and has established the US as a dominant world power over the course of almost 250 years. Yeah, of course we need to change this historically successful system, right? :roll:

Not being absolutely sickened by Trump is the most unpatriotic thing one could possibly do.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

exitflagger wrote:This is Trump very transparently trying to stifle free speech. Anybody who truly stands for this country and the tenets it was founded on should be absolutely appalled at what he's doing. It takes a complete fucking idiot to claim the protests are "disrespecting the flag" or the country when the very act of protest shows that one cares about what goes on in the country, whereas oppressing the right to free speech is an inherently UN-American application of authoritarianism.

The act of worshipping the flag and worshipping the country like some kind of false religion is also not in keeping with the founding ideals.

It is an admitted goal of the Trump administration to "tear down government". The very government that has been in place and has established the US as a dominant world power over the course of almost 250 years. Yeah, of course we need to change this historically successful system, right? :roll:

Not being absolutely sickened by Trump is the most unpatriotic thing one could possibly do.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger wrote:This is Trump very transparently trying to stifle free speech.
Don't forget that Trump told Comey to jail reporters who report leaked information.
Pierce Foreskin

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
exitflagger wrote:This is Trump very transparently trying to stifle free speech.
Don't forget that Trump told Comey to jail reporters who report leaked information.
How did I miss this? When did he do that?
Funnelhead
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Funnelhead »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Before he fired him. You're welcome.
Pierce Foreskin

Funnelhead wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Don't forget that Trump told Comey to jail reporters who report leaked information.
Before he fired him. You're welcome.
As much ink as the whole Comey debacle got, I don't think they spent enough time on this facet of it. I don't even remember it.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

It's like The Boy Who Cried Wolf. You stop paying too much attention when nothing happens or he does a 180 the next day.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Five living former presidents are currently schooling Trump on humanitarian etiquette. They're leading the charge with efforts for Puerto Rico, Florida and Texas that Trump's administration should be leading.

Trump is now 0 for 3 on handling the United States' current natural disasters. It's a fucking embarrassment.
Last edited by TenBenny on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote:Image
I think I told you before how much I love you, but if you don't remember, consider this a reminder.
God! I hate that orange fuck!
Pierce Foreskin

TenBenny wrote:Five living former presidents are currently schooling Trump on humanitarian etiquette. They're leading the charge with efforts for Puerto Rico, Florida and Texas that Trump's administration should be leading.

Trump is now 0 for 3 on handling the United States' current natural disasters. It's a fucking embarrassment.
According the Trump the Governor of Puerto Rico has told him how good a job he is doing helping them.
Christ he must have name-dropped that Governor 6 times yesterday.

Meanwhile, that very same Governor has been on every channel on the dial begging for more help.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:According the Trump the Governor of Puerto Rico has told him how good a job he is doing helping them.

Meanwhile, that very same Governor has been on every channel on the dial begging for more help.
The Puerto Rican governor is yelling high and low about how awesome Trump is while visiting that senator that's laid up in the hospital. I think it's senator Art Vandelay from South Caroltonshire. Or something.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

exitflagger wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:According the Trump the Governor of Puerto Rico has told him how good a job he is doing helping them.

The Puerto Rican governor is yelling high and low about how awesome Trump is while visiting that senator that's laid up in the hospital. I think it's senator Art Vandelay from South Caroltonshire. Or something.

Seems legit.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

200 pages of Drumpf bullshit. And it's not even been a year. I dunno whether to laugh or cry.
Fuck sigs.