Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump

Post by kreamygoodness »

exitflagger wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What's he going to do in Vegas?
"You people did great with this! How many died in the 9/11 attack? Almost 3000? You guys had what... 59? That's terrific! Glad it worked out so well for you!"
That's not far off the mark...

http://bit.ly/2g9GEaA
LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

I support Donny... Why can't you
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

panteraman319 wrote:I support Donny... Why can't you
That's nice, paneraman.
ImageImage
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Panera is the kind of guy who would stand in the middle of the field after the Vegas massacre with dead bodies scattered all around and say "Hey, why is everybody so upset?"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:I've become so openly hostile to anyone who supports him. It's gotten me in trouble at work, and it's lost me friends. How can you not, when you read shit like that? Every time he opens his fucking mouth, he confirms the absolute stupidity and willful ignorance of his supporters.
My best friend of over 30 years hasn't spoken to me in months. He's a died in the wool Rush, O'Reilly kinda guy who loves Trump, even though Trump goes against convictions that I've known my friend to hold in the past.
About four months ago, he overheard me talking Trump to his wife. I told her, "If he REALLY wants to get Mexico to pay for the wall, I'm surprised he doesn't cut off all the water flowing from the US to Mexico."
A friend told me "I'm sick of liberals calling us Trump supporters Stupid." to which I replied "Well, if you hear an idiot speak, and can't tell that he's an idiot . . . I've got some news for you."

We don't talk politics anymore.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So there are reports that Tillerson called BLOTUS a "fucking moron" at a Pentagon meeting and was seriously thinking about resigning. He holds a news conference today to deny that he was going to resign. But he didn't deny calling the pusbag a "fucking moron". Don't have a link handy, just saw it on the TV.

:lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Okay we are going to have to set an expiration date on Trump's use of the term "fake news". Not on him saying it, which is obviously never going to stop, but the news media reporting on it. I think we all get it at this point; he doesn't know what it means and it's nonsensical to claim anything is "fake" when all they're doing is quoting him.

You go to MSN and there it is again: "Trump slams fake news". No! Really??? Meanwhile readers are probably "slamming" repetitive stories.

It begs the question: When Trump yells "fake news" and the media says "Trump yelled fake news", does Trump claim he never said it and that the quote is fake?

It's enough to make your fucking forehead cave in.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:So there are reports that Tillerson called BLOTUS a "fucking moron" at a Pentagon meeting and was seriously thinking about resigning. He holds a news conference today to deny that he was going to resign. But he didn't deny calling the pusbag a "fucking moron". Don't have a link handy, just saw it on the TV.

:lol:
NBC reported it, and so far, stands behind the story. They also said Trump knew he was called a moron.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Of course he's a moron.

Does anyone at this point truly believe that the guy who just said out loud, in public, "Big water, ocean water" is of even average intelligence?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:I've become so openly hostile to anyone who supports him. It's gotten me in trouble at work, and it's lost me friends. How can you not, when you read shit like that? Every time he opens his fucking mouth, he confirms the absolute stupidity and willful ignorance of his supporters.
My best friend of over 30 years hasn't spoken to me in months. He's a dyed in the wool Rush, O'Reilly kinda guy who loves Trump, even though Trump goes against convictions that I've known my friend to hold in the past.
About four months ago, he overheard me talking Trump to his wife. I told her, "If he REALLY wants to get Mexico to pay for the wall, I'm surprised he doesn't cut off all the water flowing from the US to Mexico."
I noticed this after Bush got re-elected in 2004.. It used to be hardly anyone spoke at length about politics, their opinion, etc, then suddenly everyone started getting more pissed off and with the rise of Fox News and news talk shows popularity arguing about anything and everything the other side may have done or said, suddenly everyone wanted to debate political views..
Then when Obama got elected the floodgates opened... People would want to debate you, argue with you and try to walk away believing they'd achieved something afterward... Usually no one's mind was ever changed, people just finally got fed up with the arguing and moved on, but not before insults were flung and names called..

I discuss and debate on here only.. To me we are all pretty much faceless nymphs on a hair metal message board, nothing worth losing sleep or challenging someone to an Oslo Burger King knife fight..
Most of you Sludgers, with obvious exceptions, I'd buy a beer for if we ever met offline..

Off of Sludge, be it Facebook or socially, I do not discuss politics with anyone.. I actually refuse to and will excuse myself once the conversation turns to politics after I have explained I would rather talk about other subjects.. I have also lost friends socially (and some on here I considered a friend) and on FB because I do not support or "like" their political party/candidate/rants/memes/links..
I've unfriended several friends over their maniacal political rants on there.. I'm talking the far left/far right freakshows that quote/link the radical douchebags and the ones I've witnessed threaten violence and fighting the other person if they see them offline..

I have two friends, Joe and Chris, who argued and broke up their friendship over the political bullshit in America about 3 years ago.. These are two guys I have grew up with, partied with, chased girls with, jammed with and watched become devoted family guys, but ended their friendship of 30 plus years over fucking politics..
I didn't know this until Joe invited me out to see his band and I asked if the rest of the old gang would be there and was told no fucking way would Chris be there, asshole, fucking liberal, America hater blah blah blah... I could stay friends with them, but fuck that guy.
I mentioned to the Chris a few months later about coming out to see my band and he asked if Joe was going to be there, because he wouldn't be around that fucking Republican racist douchebag etc...
Nowadays neither guy comes out and supports my bands, but yet I will go support them if they're close (even though I'm usually not invited) and they are both distant towards me when I am there and it saddens me that we aren't the close friends we all swore back in our teen years that we would be for life.. Over fucking politics..
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

exitflagger wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What's he going to do in Vegas?
"You people did great with this! How many died in the 9/11 attack? Almost 3000? You guys had what... 59? That's terrific! Glad it worked out so well for you!"

Well fortunately only 59 people lost their lives in Vegas and not more like a real catastrophe like Hurricane Katrina. They should be proud.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I had to Google the paper towels thing and his comments to Puerto Rico. I wasn't surprised, I just had to be sure they weren't comedians riffing. Egads. Now the Vegas comments? Sheesh.

Trump is stupid, insensitive, hateful, narcissistic, childish, petty, vindictive, misogynistic... am I missing any others?
uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

Luminiferous wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
I have also lost friends socially (and some on here I considered a friend) and on FB because I do not support or "like" their political party/candidate/rants/memes/links..
I've unfriended several friends over their maniacal political rants on there.. I'm talking the far left/far right freakshows that quote/link the radical douchebags and the ones I've witnessed threaten violence and fighting the other person if they see them offline..
[/b]
I haven't lost any friends because of politics, yet, but I have "unfollowed' many on Facebook, mostly people on the far right but also a few on the far left. I had to use the "unfollow" option twice today for former students that started posting conspiracy bullshit about Vegas. "Unfollow" is a godsend for my sanity when I am on Facebook.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Yeah, I unfollowed some family who I couldn’t bring myself to outright unfriend. I do my best to ensure I’m exposed to multiple viewpoints on things, but some people just wear me down with their bullshit and I can only take so much.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I'll discuss politics occasionally but I don't bother with the Cult of Trump. I've unfollowed a few people just to avoid the temptation. They're not people you can communicate with.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I'll discuss politics occasionally but I don't bother with the Cult of Trump. I've unfollowed a few people just to avoid the temptation. They're not people you can communicate with.
You're telling me.
I'm a Supervisor in a facility that manufactures guns.......
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Efilnikufesin wrote:You're telling me.
I'm a Supervisor in a facility that manufactures guns.......
Oh man. :lol:

panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

All these pages of redundant BS.... I don't like Trump .... But get over it ....

He's the president... What's gonna change
Goddamn Electric
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Goddamn Electric »

Mojo wrote:I've become so openly hostile to anyone who supports him.
So you just fly off the fucking handle anytime you see someone wearing a MAGA hat or talking about Trump? Wow...talk about a loose cannon! You need anger management classes, STAT!
Mojo wrote:It's gotten me in trouble at work, and it's lost me friends.
So you might be unemployed soon because you can't control your temper at your job? And you're willing to sacrifice friends and family because of your irrational hatred of who's occupying the White House? Interesting.
Mojo wrote:I've said it on here many times, and I'll say it again - if you support him, you're a piece of shit and this world would be better off without you.
Jesus pantshitting Christ! You wish millions of people harm because of how they voted? Dude...you need serious help. Again, check into the anger management classes, and possibly some meds. You are one trigger away from having a psychotic break!

I can see you being the next lone wolf nutjob who goes on a killing spree...probably shooting up a Trump rally somewhere. But, hey...they're all pieces of shit, and the world's better off without them, right?

See you on the news, Captain Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!
Last edited by Goddamn Electric on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
That's nice, paneraman.
U must be a miserable prick in life, go get laid or masturbate intensely :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

panteraman319 wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
That's nice, paneraman.
U must be a miserable prick in life, go get laid or masturbate intensely :lol:
#triggered :lol:
ImageImage
Efilnikufesin

Post by Efilnikufesin »

panteraman319 wrote:All these pages of redundant BS.... I don't like Trump .... But get over it ....

He's the president... What's gonna change
So you contribute to a thread you say is "redundant bullshit" with redundant bullshit?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

I've said it on here many times, and I'll say it again - if you support him, you're a piece of shit and this world would be better off without you.
I've lost a really great best friend i've known since like middle school, played in bands together, gotten drunk as teens sharing our family troubles bs but then he started with his whole Trump support bullshit on Facebook and going all racial. Fucking guy did a complete 180 of what he used to be so now we don't talk.

To me I see Trump as some guy who manipulated my friend with a whole bunch of bullshit about the white men being put down and the dumbass bought into it.

This guy comes into power and shit ton of people think they can now be openly racist and other crap.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I only know about two people who voted for Trump. One is an old high school buddy. He's generally a good guy, but he told me that he was basically a Tea Partier before there even was a Tea Party. So we still talk, but I never bring up politics. I'm not pleased about his choice of leader though. The other is a casual buddy but the bull gets spouted regularly online and I simply don't bother engaging the chatter.

Another friend of mine told me his parents voted for Trump. I've met them a couple of times and they're super nice. My friend really is the nicest guy on the planet, and I can tell their votes troubled him. The problem with the people that aren't actually awful but who voted for Trump is that while things like business and taxes were the key points on many of their minds, they overlooked everything else, including any populations that would be mistreated and have their lives harmed. There unfortunately was myopic, somewhat selfish reasoning in their voting process.

My friend always says, "I'll accept your contrition but not your excuses," and that's kind of how I look at it. If you voted for Trump, okay, what's done is done. But if you're willing to not make excuses for why you voted for him, acknowledge that it was a mistake and actually join the rest of us in doing what we can to fix this mess, we'll take what we can get.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So the fucking cunt #SOCIOPOTUS is going to decertify the Iran deal. Aside from the fact the other countries are not going along with that and even his own advisors said not to do that (except Miller I'm sure), why should ANY country in the whole world sign any agreement with the US? Why trust anything this country promises?

Oh and he is fucking Iowa over on the ACA. They asked to be able to fix problems that could be fixed and he said no. He is deliberately sabotaging it.

As Tillerson said, he is a fucking moron. An evil fucking moron.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Three American green berets killed and two injured in an ambush in southwest Niger... Not one tweet about it from Drumpf, even after being briefed about it Wednesday evening by Gen. Kelly..

He did retweet a couple of Faux News back pats he received and of course threw out a few usual fake news blurbs, but nothing about three American servicemen dying... :roll:

The Drumpf team did spew out a hilarious accusation from White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders:

"I think that the president has a great frustration with the fact that a lot of times you have inaccurate information that's being presented as factual," she said. "A lot of times you have opinions that are presented as news and they're not."

"We see a problem with any stories that are inaccurate or untruthful being presented to the American people as facts," she said.

Has this bitch ever tuned into Fox News? :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

Luminiferous wrote:Three American green berets killed and two injured in an ambush in southwest Niger... Not one tweet about it from Drumpf, even after being briefed about it Wednesday evening by Gen. Kelly..

He did retweet a couple of Faux News back pats he received and of course threw out a few usual fake news blurbs, but nothing about three American servicemen dying... :roll:

The Drumpf team did spew out a hilarious accusation from White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders:

"I think that the president has a great frustration with the fact that a lot of times you have inaccurate information that's being presented as factual," she said. "A lot of times you have opinions that are presented as news and they're not."

"We see a problem with any stories that are inaccurate or untruthful being presented to the American people as facts," she said.

Has this bitch ever tuned into Fox News? :lol:
Has she ever listened to him speak or read anything he wrote?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

She got where she is because of her looks.