Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote: I like how you try to school me several times and then you blow it all up to hell with "Aaaaaaaaaand I voted for Gary Johnson." Gary Fucking Johnson. "Protest vote." Yeah, we've all heard that spiel from people. You really stuck it to the system there.

How do you have the stones to bitch about what Trump is doing or Trump voters? You failed to help the only non-Trump candidate that had a chance at winning, even though you knew she wasn't the one weak puff of oxygen that Johnson was but rather the whole tank. If she represents a smart choice like breathing, you chose to suffocate yourself and the nation, is that it? You basically gave Trump another vote with your "protest vote."
Let me get this straight. Hillary got three million more votes than Trump, lost, and I'm the problem. I really thought Hillary had it in the bag. I figured it'd be a landslide. She definitely didn't need my vote. And she'd have lost if she had it. So you're huffing and puffing over exactly nothing, as usual. Shocker.
There were plenty of people... sharp media, political, cultural figures... urging people to not throw votes away on fringe candidates. The issue isn't the larger number of votes she got, the issue is that you really had no idea what that outcome would be. No one has a crystal ball, so you were still taking a gamble. How many votes could she have potentially lost if a ton more people made the same assumption you did about her having the election in the bag? I tend to believe that really astute people will know the importance of not leaving something that important up to chance.

I don't think we needed to vote for those clowns Johnson and Stein to realize a third party is probably a good idea.

Ultimately, the kicker is that Trump's election has told a good many of us to never assume anything again. I know I'm one of the many that made the mistake in presuming people wouldn't possibly go for him when push came to shove, and I'm not taking anything for granted again.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Do you wonder why everyone thinks you're tedious as fuck?

To summarize your points - "You should have voted for someone you don't like. Even though it would have made absolutely NO difference, I'm going to act like it would, chastise you for thinking what most of the entire country thought, admit that I also thought Trump would lose, and still act superior."

So, um, fuck you, I guess?

Also, you called me dull, earlier. This is like Hitler saying Charlie Chaplin's mustache is silly.

Also also, you basically called me a Trump supporter. Preeeetty sure I've been fairly outspoken in my hatred of him.

Also also also, fuck you.

Edited to add more verbal diarrhea and to fix my drunken spelling mistakes.

PS. You're a poopface.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:Ultimately, the kicker is that Trump's election has told a good many of us to never assume anything again.
Told us that, yes. Will the Democratic party learn? They thought the election was going to be easy peasy because Trump is such a disaster of a human being. And they thought they'd ride Obama's popularity. Hillary ran a shitty campaign, ignored key states, and nobody in the party seemed to acknowledge that everyone hated her. Progressives didn't like her, moderates didn't like her, conservatives thought she was the fucking devil. She lost to an utter buffoon because she was a bad candidate who ran a bad campaign.

Trump's Presidency is the disaster it was always going to be and I think that, coupled with some probable wins in '18, will lead to the same goddamn arrogance in '20. When there were whispers of running Hillary again like it's Rocky II, I was like "Oh yeah. That would not surprise me."

They need to run someone who's not afraid to call Trump a stupid dipshit. In theory, I agree with "When they go low, we go high," but...maybe start getting fucking low. There's so much to say about the guy that no one's saying. Everyone's ignoring that he may be mentally retarded. WHY? Maybe don't call him a retard, something more P.C.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Maybe don't call him a retard, something more P.C.
TenBentally Disabled.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Maybe don't call him a retard, something more P.C.
TenBentally Disabled.
:lol:

I forgive you for electing Trump.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

So Trumps war on drugs also includes alcohol since his brother died of alcoholism? I would think not, but drugs also helps distract the masses to let the rich and companies screw us over. I'm not understanding why Dump would use alcoholism as a example on the drug epidemic, but if it gets rid of these stupid alcohol ads on TV, 'dildo dildo', oops i mean 'dilly dilly' or 'when a mother leaves her child in a hot car at a concert, a Corona gets it's lime' :? :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Looking Into The ‘Pee Tape’ Dossier
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ro ... f5ad972628

The document, which Trump was informed about shortly before his inauguration by then-FBI Director James Comey, alleges compromising details about the president and his ties to Russia, including claims that Trump associates did indeed collude with Russians.

It also alleges that Russian officials are sitting on damaging information about the president, including accusations that Trump hired “a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him” while staying in a hotel suite in Moscow that was under surveillance by Russian intelligence.

The dossier’s claims have not been substantiated, and Trump has vehemently denied the allegations, calling them “totally made-up stuff.”

Gee, maybe we were wrong about the guy. He's not into getting pissed on; he's into WATCHING people get pissed on.
What a rascal!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:Looking Into The ‘Pee Tape’ Dossier
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ro ... f5ad972628

The document, which Trump was informed about shortly before his inauguration by then-FBI Director James Comey, alleges compromising details about the president and his ties to Russia, including claims that Trump associates did indeed collude with Russians.

It also alleges that Russian officials are sitting on damaging information about the president, including accusations that Trump hired “a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him” while staying in a hotel suite in Moscow that was under surveillance by Russian intelligence.

The dossier’s claims have not been substantiated, and Trump has vehemently denied the allegations, calling them “totally made-up stuff.”

Gee, maybe we were wrong about the guy. He's not into getting pissed on; he's into WATCHING people get pissed on.
What a rascal!
I wonder what Trump's stance on Cleveland Steamers is?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote:
"No kneeling."

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
"No kneeling."
Obviously. Kneeling during a Cleveland Steamer is highly unpatriotic. Stand while you poop or get out! 'Murica!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Well...I'd give my left lung for a cigarette right now. :lol:

Insert that Ron Paul It's Happening gif here.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Watch. He indicted Hillary. :lol:

"Mother....FUCKER!!!!!!"
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Watch. He indicted Hillary. :lol:

"Mother....FUCKER!!!!!!"
That could be it, but the way the White House and it's propaganda arms have been flinging shit against the wall this week, I'd say...no.
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Safe money's on Manafort. Maybe Flynn?

Love it.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Yeah, I think you are right.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall wherever BLOTUS is staying this weekend. :D
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This site is a must-bookmark.

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

Also known as "How to Make Your Blood Boil in Ten Seconds."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump Congratulates Trick Or Treaters for Not Having "Weight Problems"
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/1 ... t-problems

On the eve of the weekend before All Hallows Eve, the White House reporters brought their costumed children to the Oval Office for a photo-op with the president, who is Donald Trump. BOO.

While filling the silence in the room, he handed out cartons of Hershey Kisses and noted, "You have no weight problems. That’s the good news." Yes, take a lesson from him here. No idea what to say to children? Talk about their weight!

After three or so minutes of sheer torture that you won’t find at the local haunted hayride, it was announced that it was time to go. Trump signed off, saying, "They [the children] can stay. The parents? Not so much." Stay safe out there trick-or-treaters!

hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

I just masturbated watching Rachel Maddow tonight.

So... who could be taken into custody next week? Manafort? Flynn? Kuschner? Jr?

Heading over to CNN with some more lub.
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

Turner Coates wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
"No kneeling."
If you read this in the voices of Statler and Waldorf it's even funnier. :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:While filling the silence in the room, he handed out cartons of Hershey Kisses and noted, "You have no weight problems. That’s the good news."
It's too bad there wasn't a little Sludge like kid who answered back "Too bad we can't say the same about you, tubby..."

And what the fuck?? :? "Mild funnies?" Wouldn't that be more along the lines of "incoherent ramblings?"

Lulled by the presence of innocents, the president made a couple of mild funnies. “I cannot believe the media produced such beautiful children. How the media did this, I don't know,” he said. “So how does the press treat you? I bet you get treated better by the press than anyone in the world.”
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Roger Stone is having an absolute nuclear meltdown on Twitter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #Trololololol
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump tweeted just this morning that it was "commonly agreed" that he never colluded with Russia, but Hillary did. I guess that's now the angle he's going with, which he served up with the usual vagueness and lack of facts.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ith-russia

There's also the matter of the timing of his latest fabrication (or, who knows, whoever might be tweeting a portion of his stuff in his "voice"/style if that's possible). Right as news is about to come out about Mueller's first filed charges. Like the news stories mentioning how the Trump campaign sought Hillary's 33,000 emails from WikiLeaks within days of Trump making statements about who might have obtained them. The timelines of various things seem to compellingly telegraph his guilt.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Safe money's on Manafort. Maybe Flynn?

Love it.
If I were betting, I'd say these two. If it were my choice, I'd say Trump and Pence. :lol:
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Roger Stone is having an absolute nuclear meltdown on Twitter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #Trololololol
I just saw that. Maybe he's named in the indictments too?
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Trump and his supporters are really trying to get this uranium thing to stick to Hillary, though, aren't they? It'll never work!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

LJP 2002-2014

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

:D
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

vlad wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

From Russia with Love.
That's fucking beautiful right there. And this is TORTURE, I can't wait until Monday! :x I hope there's more than one person.
Fuck sigs.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

That-guy wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:Roger Stone is having an absolute nuclear meltdown on Twitter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #Trololololol
I just saw that. Maybe he's named in the indictments too?
Roger Stone's twitter account has been suspended. :lol: