A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Turner Coates »

Alec Baldwin: Trump Is Like 'Blind, Drunk Guy at Controls of a Train'
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/fea ... mp-w509845

It's been one year since Donald Trump was elected president, and Alec Baldwin – who has rankled the commander in chief with a purposely hideous SNL impression that Trump says "stinks" – cannot contain himself when it comes to the topic of the president. "The thing that has been so mystifying to me and so frustrating to me is that Trump has learned nothing over the past year," Baldwin tells Rolling Stone. "He has changed not at all while he has had this important job, and it's a job that presents you with an opportunity to see the world through the most rarified window. I thought that the job would change him, and I am overwhelmed by how he has not changed at all."

He illustrates this in a new Trump parody book with a terrifically Trumpian title, You Can't Spell America Without Me: The Really Tremendous Inside Story of My Fantastic First Year as President, which he co-wrote with journalist, novelist and radio host Kurt Andersen. The book presents a fictionalized (and hilarious) account of Trump's sexism, racism and, of course, solipsism since he entered the Oval Office in chapters like "The Bad Polls Are Probably Mostly or Completely Fake," "Is Jared a Fredo?" and "It Finally Felt Real, Like in a Movie." Throughout, photos of Baldwin-as-Trump illustrate the president getting spray-tanned, riding around Mar-a-Lago in Golf Cart One and sitting on the toilet, phone in hand. It's a look at the things that could very well make the president tick.

To write it, Andersen says he tapped into the "raging insecurity" that dictates Trump's psyche. Since he was writing a book, he ascribed a story arc to Trump but agrees with Baldwin that he doesn't feel that the president has changed since entering office. But one of the biggest challenges was tapping into Trump's thought process. "It was like learning to speak a foreign language," Andersen says. "Here are the adverbs he uses; here are the negative adjectives he uses; here are the positive ones and so on. "Then it was just a matter of capturing how this guy would think realistically. It is meant to e funny and over the top and all of that, but I plunged myself in and, as a result, if you talk to my wife, for three months I was a jerk. I channeled him a little too well sometimes."

Ultimately, Andersen found himself "Trumpifying" his own sentences to get it to sound right. "Just because he is so deeply ignorant doesn't necessarily mean he has a low IQ," he says, reacting to Trump's many claims about his own intelligence. "I would be surprised if he had a high IQ. But when I was writing, again and again, I would write a sentence or construction of a thought and it was too clear and the sentence was too smart frankly, so I had to Trumpify it and shave off some IQ points. I think his kind of animal genius is what made him realize the moment would come he would not be laughed off the stage if he ran for president. I think he has genius instincts, but give him the SAT and I think he gets below 600."

That said, Baldwin has his own theories about the frame of mind that informs Trump's actions, and why the president has such a thin skin when it comes to parodies like Baldwin's impression or, ostensibly, You Can't Spell America Without Me.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So Trump says that he asked Putin again if Russia had interfered with US elections and he says that Putin said no and that our POTUS believes him.

Then, Russia follows that with a denial that such a conversation ever took place.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sweet fucking Jesus.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:So Trump says that he asked Putin again if Russia had interfered with US elections and he says that Putin said no and that our POTUS believes him.

Then, Russia follows that with a denial that such a conversation ever took place.

Sweet fucking Jesus.
The posts in this thread are illusions.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote:So Trump says that he asked Putin again if Russia had interfered with US elections and he says that Putin said no and that our POTUS believes him.

Sweet fucking Jesus.
The posts in this thread are illusions.
Or we are all part of the Illuminati, but don't know it.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The 29 most eye-popping lines from Donald Trump's press gaggle in Vietnam
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/11/politics/ ... index.html

1. "Prime Minister Abe came up to me just at the end and he said that since you left South Korea and Japan then those two countries are now getting along much much better."

4. "He's for China, I'm for USA. You know, it's one of those things but we have a great feeling."

12. "Hillary had her stupid reset button that she spelled the word wrong, but she doesn't have what it takes to have that kind of a relationship where you could call or you could do something and they would pull back from North Korea, or they would pull back from Syria or maybe pull back from Ukraine."

17. "China likes me. China likes me."

19. "We're actually getting very good marks having to do with foreign affairs. There's nobody that I can think of that I don't have a very good relationship with."

22. "I don't get to watch much television, primarily because of documents I am reading ... documents a lot and different things."

29. "I do feel you should have as many news outlets as you can -- especially since so many are fake."

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

"When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!"

...So. When's Putin moving into the WH?
Fuck sigs.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:"When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!"

He's already there, you just don't know it. He's a spy, remember?

MASA! (Make Amerika Soviet Again)
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Love_Industry wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:"When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!"

He's already there, you just don't know it. He's a spy, remember?

MASA! (Make Amerika Soviet Again)
I hear he has a converted bunker in Casper, Wyoming too. The locals have no idea. Too bad someone can't warn them.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump actually complained that Kim Jong-Un doesn't want to be friends with him after he kept calling Jong-Un Rocket Man?

Dude is off his rocker.

Also, his statements on Putin's meddling?

Trump is totally compromised. This nightmare needs to end.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf looks like he wants to take a long private romantic stroll with him...

Obama looked at him like the ref was explaining the rules to them...

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

How thick will this thread be when he leaves Office?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote: Image
It's like "Rocky IV," if the heights and nationalities of the two champions were reversed.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump’s defense: He was only a misogynist the first 69 years of his life
Cornered by ‘grab them by the pussy’ tapes, Trump camp swears he’s a changed man.
https://thinkprogress.org/giuliani-defe ... e9b322c12/

Fourteen months on the campaign trail apparently outweighs decades of public life, at least for the dwindling number of Trump loyalists.

Voters needn’t worry about Donald Trump saying he gropes women and gets away with it because he’s famous, Rudy Giuliani repeatedly claimed on Sunday, because the process of campaigning for high office has left Trump a changed man.

“That was then and this is now. He’s gone through 14 months of running for president, and as you know running for president does something to change you,” Giuliani told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos.

“I think that alone has put a heavier weight of responsibility on his shoulders than he ever had when even he was an entertainment star in the star of the apprentice,” the ex-mayor said on CNN. “It’s a different man that emerges when you campaign around the country for a year and a half and hear the concerns and the problems of the American people.”

CNN host Jake Tapper responded by noting that Trump was “59 or 60 years old” when he bragged on a hot mic about being able to sexually assault women because “when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.”

Giuliani tried again on NBC, but again flubbed the spin by accusing Hillary Clinton of being two different people in public and in private. Todd pounced.

“Should we assume Donald Trump on that bus is what he’s like in private? That’s what you’re saying,” Todd said.

Giuliani sighed heavily before responding that “this is a situation where neither side should throw stones, because both sides have sinned.”

The line led Giuliani’s spin in each interview, including an appearance on CBS’ Face the Nation. “He’s a different man now than he was then having gone through 14 months of a campaign that having gone through it myself convinces you of a lot of things are important that maybe you don’t realize before,” he told John Dickerson.

“He has his set of flaws, I have mine,” he added. “I guess there are a few perfect people, but in my view there’s only been one and that was Jesus Christ.”

Giuliani was the only Trump surrogate to appear on the Sunday news shows, after others like GOP chairman Reince Priebus and campaign chair Kellyanne Conway either withdrew or were sidelined by the campaign.

He offered the same spin on each show — and in the version of it he gave to Fox News’ Chris Wallace, the former New York mayor even invoked his own experience with the September 11 terrorist attacks.

“[Campaigns] literally make you into a different kind of person. I think September 11th and running for president made me a different kind of person,” he said.

It’d be easier to push a ball of molasses up a sand dune than convince people that Trump has abandoned misogynistic thinking since running for office. He has continued to attack women who criticize him over their appearance throughout the race. The week after the first debate, he doubled down on the idea that a former winner of his beauty pageant was horrible because she put on weight after winning.

Trump’s habit of deriding women today and his avowed belief he can take what he wants sexually in the 2005 recordings published Friday lend weight to a long string of allegations about his actual behavior toward women.

Multiple women have accused Trump of violating them in various ways down the years.

Makeup artist Jill Harth says Trump pushed her against a wall in his daughter’s bedroom and tried to reach up her dress in 1993 while her husband was in another room of Trump’s Florida estate. Trump denies the story. A Miss USA contestant in 1997 named Temple Taggart says the first time she ever met Trump he walked up and kissed her square on the lips. CNN anchor Erin Burnett relayed a similar story from an unnamed friend.

An unidentified woman sued Trump earlier this year saying he raped her in 1994. Jane Doe was 13 at the time, according to her lawsuit, which details that he tied her to a bed and hit her when she screamed. Trump again denies the allegations in the suit, which is due for an initial hearing in December.

Trump’s ex-wife Ivana has also said Trump once raped her during their marriage, in 1989. Trump’s attorney responded by claiming that men can’t rape their own wives.

Those are just the most directly physical allegations women have made against Trump, out of dozens more stories about his aggressive private behavior with models, pageant contestants, and others.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

What Trump's gonna see on the tee vee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i296CJMOZpk
Gotta luv it!

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

cantstopthemenstruation wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Hmmm....another weekend is over and guess where Drumpf spent it? Yes.... one of those places he said he'd never have time for because he'd be too busy working if he were elected president....

One Virginian let the president's car know they use hand signals when riding their bicycles there...

Fired. :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-gave-t ... 20269.html
Hey stupid? Did you hear that supporters have raised almost $100,000 for the woman, she's received hundreds of job offers and is in the process of going through them? It pays to flip off your hero... :lol:

She also will never be desperate enough to resort to newbienudes to score some bisexual action or a blindfolded manatee.... :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Remember Mike Pence's little staged walk out in protest at the Colts game last month that Drumpf planned and admitted to approving?? Chalk up another $100,000 of tax payer's money wasted..
Estimated $88,000 to fly AF2 from Vegas to Indy then to L.A., when it could have cost around $16,000 to fly from Vegas to LA for his little political event and the RNC would have covered that portion..

Now it's been reported it cost an additional $14,000 for the use of the Indianapolis Police department's time and labor for the little run in and walk out in protest..
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mike-pence-a ... 17367.html

Imagine the head's a 'sploding had been Biden doing this with Obama taking credit for coming up with it.... :lol:

The tax bill now has the House Republitards shoehorning an Obamacare repeal and anti-abortion measure into it.... surprised?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:Remember Mike Pence's little staged walk out in protest at the Colts game last month that Drumpf planned and admitted to approving?? Chalk up another $100,000 of tax payer's money wasted..
Estimated $88,000 to fly AF2 from Vegas to Indy then to L.A., when it could have cost around $16,000 to fly from Vegas to LA for his little political event and the RNC would have covered that portion..

Now it's been reported it cost an additional $14,000 for the use of the Indianapolis Police department's time and labor for the little run in and walk out in protest..
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mike-pence-a ... 17367.html

Imagine the head's a 'sploding had been Biden doing this with Obama taking credit for coming up with it.... :lol:

The tax bill now has the House Republitards shoehorning an Obamacare repeal and anti-abortion measure into it.... surprised?
I think the approach the GOP keeps taking with this stuff is ultimately going to keep in place a high level of suspicion within the public and within the people who have continually voted against the repeal of Obamacare. It takes a long time to devise a healthcare plan, and sharp people know that simply repealing it is not any kind of helpful act. Therefore the red flags will remain visible.

I mean... Jesus, how many times are the Republicans going to attempt this?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Here's another cool thing. It seems the makers of Cards Against Humanity have bought a plot of vacant land at the US/Mexico border and plan to keep the US government from building its wall by tying up any eminent domain cases in court for as long as it can.

https://www.avclub.com/cards-against-hu ... 1820449747
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Bannon ~ what someone looks like when they think Gin is a good mixer for Scotch.

Just had to park that somewhere.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote:Bannon ~ what someone looks like when they think Gin is a good mixer for Scotch.

Try a Modern No. 2, next time you're out for cocktails. Blended scotch with sloe gin, a dash of absinthe, a dash of grenadine and a dash of bitters.
Normally, I'm disgusted when people waste good scotch as a mixer, but this is surprisingly good.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
vlad wrote:Bannon ~ what someone looks like when they think Gin is a good mixer for Scotch.

Try a Modern No. 2, next time you're out for cocktails. Blended scotch with sloe gin, a dash of absinthe, a dash of grenadine and a dash of bitters.
Normally, I'm disgusted when people waste good scotch as a mixer, but this is surprisingly good.

That is probably quite tasty. I used to enjoy scotch on the rocks. Then one day my body said NOPE. I just can't keep it down. I do enjoy the occasional sip of gin neat, though I mostly go for vodka neat.

Somehow I don't see Bannon being as fastidious. Big mug of scotch with cheap gin would go a long way to explain why he looks like a walking cirrhotic liver. :P
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

I see Rudy's getting better at not mentioning 9/11 in interviews, these days.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Elephant heads?!? Is this seriously what passes for important to our president???

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... ts-n821331
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote:Elephant heads?!? Is this seriously what passes for important to our president???

"Daddy, we can't bring back our trophy kills!...".
LJP 2002-2014

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

vlad wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Elephant heads?!? Is this seriously what passes for important to our president???

Most elephants are endangered, too. What about that? Oh, that's right, he only cares about the ivory tusks because they're white.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He even drinks water like a fucking idiot.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

dmbrocker wrote:
vlad wrote:

Most elephants are endangered, too. What about that? Oh, that's right, he only cares about the ivory tusks because they're white.
Just returned from a country who loves the illegal ivory trade... Guess we know how the UCLA guys got off without charges..