Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Dump

Post by stocknsocks »

I wonder if the stock market will crash today. This is going to be a very long weekend in DC and I wonder what the chances of that tax bill going through today. Oh who am I kidding, these are politicians, of course they'll pass it.

Flynn resigned so they wouldn't have to fire him. I'm sure there's an interesting reason behind it but I'm sure it has to do with him originally looking like the fall guy. But, since he's been ghosted by the administration like he was a bad date, things change and witness memories tend to get much better when they're sitting on the edge by themselves.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

McConnell just said they have the votes for the tax plan.
But, he's said that before too.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

And that turtle looking motherfucker would blow Bruce Jenner if it got him enough votes.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

stocknsocks wrote:The "tax bill" or give more money to the rich is a lot like Reagan's voodoo economics if remember right. That worked out GREAT right? Right??
Ask the people of Kansas how Brownback's tax plan worked out for them... He designed this one for Drumpf..
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Luminiferous wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:The "tax bill" or give more money to the rich is a lot like Reagan's voodoo economics if remember right. That worked out GREAT right? Right??
Ask the people of Kansas how Brownback's tax plan worked out for them... He designed this one for Drumpf..
I know exactly how well off Kansas is sadly. I saw the John Oliver take on it as well and I wonder if they could raise money by selling their politicians to Texas. Texas might take them to get rid of Cruz.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Reagan's 81 tax cut was accompanied by a huge interest rate cut by the Fed. The Fed had raised interest rates substantially to fight inflation starting in Oct 79. Reagan's 86 tax reform had no impact on economic growth. The economy was crap under Papa Bush.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Reagan's 81 tax cut was accompanied by a huge interest rate cut by the Fed. The Fed had raised interest rates substantially to fight inflation starting in Oct 79. Reagan's 86 tax reform had no impact on economic growth. The economy was crap under Papa Bush.
I fell asleep a lot in economics. I don't see how this new bill will do anything except add more to the deficit and take more out of middle and lower income wallets in the long run. Please tell me I'm wrong. And wouldn't a rate cut also send the market into free fall at this point? The money has to come from somewhere and I don't have a money tree in my back yard. I just can't seem to make sense of any of it and I agree with McCain in that this is a flawed bill. While the tax code is due for a huge overhaul and no amount of fixing over the years have done any good, shouldn't the wealthy also bear some of the burden of this as well?

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong and again, I did sleep through econ because I spent a lot of time drinking the night before class. Drinking is much more important when you're young, it's what turns us into alcoholics as adults!
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

stocknsocks wrote:I fell asleep a lot in economics. I don't see how this new bill will do anything except add more to the deficit and take more out of middle and lower income wallets in the long run.
It's a big tax cut for the wealthy donors, big increase in the deficit which will lead to cuts in Medicare and Social Security. Also looks like a tax hike for quite a few people especially sick people who will no longer be able to deduct their health care costs.

Tax bill could trigger historic spending cuts
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... ess-274337

GOP eyes post-tax-cut changes to welfare, Medicare and Social Security
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... l-security
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:I fell asleep a lot in economics. I don't see how this new bill will do anything except add more to the deficit and take more out of middle and lower income wallets in the long run.
It's a big tax cut for the wealthy donors, big increase in the deficit which will lead to cuts in Medicare and Social Security. Also looks like a tax hike for quite a few people especially sick people who will no longer be able to deduct their health care costs.

Tax bill could trigger historic spending cuts
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... ess-274337

GOP eyes post-tax-cut changes to welfare, Medicare and Social Security
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... l-security
Thanks, that's what everything looked like to me but I needed someone to clear the wool away for me so I could be sure I wasn't crazy(er). Looking at what some of these idiots say, of course we're in debt! So what's the best idea, cut taxes for the rich!!!!! Let's cut spending for those in need and work 12 to 14 hours a day just to get by and make them pay more. I'm going to have to stop reading because I'm afraid I might start foaming at the mouth and barking.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The Senate is voting on the tax bill tonight. Repubs say they have the votes. This could be very bad.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3628 ... ote-a-rama

Update: This shit was edited with handwriting up to the very end. The whole thing is a disgrace.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/go ... 50e0b6dbe3
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Good morning. They passed this shit tax bill and guaranteed an ass kicking in the midterms. Bye bye republicans.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That-guy wrote:Good morning. They passed this shit tax bill and guaranteed an ass kicking in the midterms. Bye bye republicans.
Corker was the only one in the GOP that held firm and voted against this. What happened to all the words in that grand speech from Flake? McCain? Collins? Murkowski? The ones that seemed to stand up to Trump and Congress?

Anyone who voted for this stitched-together mess needs to be flushed out in the midterms.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

We could all use a good laugh. Trump’s Tree Lighting ceremony . . . Look at hat crowd!!!

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:We could all use a good laugh. Trump’s Tree Lighting Ceremony . . . Look at that crowd!!!

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

Other than that . . . meh
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

Double post . . . sorry!
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:We could all use a good laugh. Trump’s Tree Lighting Ceremony . . . Look at that crowd!!!

BIGGEST TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY EVER...PERIOD!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

That-guy wrote:

BIGGEST TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY EVER...PERIOD!
YUGE CROWD!!!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

That-guy wrote:Good morning. They passed this shit tax bill and guaranteed an ass kicking in the midterms. Bye bye republicans.
If I hear one more Republican say this is for "the American people" I'm going to...this is a bill for their donors period. BLOTUS saying this won't help him. Such a sack of crap.

It's such a pissy, evil piece of shit. So fucking low that teachers can't even deduct 250.00 bucks for supplies. (Though corporations sure can deduct expenses). How fucking mean do you have to be to do that?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:We could all use a good laugh. Trump’s Tree Lighting ceremony . . . Look at hat crowd!!!

Fake News! The media photoshopped empty seats into the picture. This was the greatest tree lighting ceremony ever. No President had a better tree lighting ceremony. He created a thousand jobs and caused the stock market to soar by lighting that tree.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

After all the foot stomping and crying about how Obamacare passed without being fully read, the GOP passes a massive tax bill the same way and the right applaud it... All it took was dangling an IOU in front of them and making them believe they're all gonna get mo' money and be richer.. :lol:

It will be both fun and painful to watch how this all goes down... Here we GO!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The Tillerson ploy -

Trump: "I think I'm going to fire Rex. He called me a moron and thinks he's better than me. He's gone."
Whitehouse grapevine: "POTUS said Tillerson is going to get canned!"
Media report: "Rumor has it that Tillerson is on his way out."
Trump reaction: "I'll keep him now just to paint the media as being FAKE NEWS! Yay for me!"

It could not be more obvious that this is the way it went.

If it came down to it Trump would shit his pants and rub it all over his face if the media reported that "So far Trump has neglected to shit his pants and rub it all over his face".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
CHA0S
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by CHA0S »

JAM PACKED!!!
Disclaimer: The views expressed by inmates with Internet privileges do not reflect the views or opinions of the Clark County Detention Center or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Judge Smails

Post by Judge Smails »

Trump just unknowingly admitted to Obstruction of Justice on Twitter

Matthew Miller‏Verified account @matthewamiller

Matthew Miller Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Oh my god, he just admitted to obstruction of justice. If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is your case.

Donald J. Trump
Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
11:24 AM - 2 Dec 2017
"You'll get nothing and like it"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

He's just going to backpedal and claim he got the timeline confused.

You have to remember Trump is a very unrepentant liar and disinformation monger. Anything that comes tumbling out of that fat, slap-happy head of his has to be taken with about forty pounds of salt whether it's accidentally true or not.
ImageImage
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

If Trump ever gets impeached I have no idea what you crybaby losers are going to do with your time
You all have been crying like little bitches for so long now it's going to be hard for you fucks to find something to do...exitfagger will always have sludge that's his whole life so he's all set..so no need to worry about him...so that's cool

Chip Z Deathcurse is usually busy picking on Mexicans like Machado and Carlos so he's pretty much set with something to do too
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

As always, Trump has the creep demographic all sewed up. Some things just make perfect sense.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mazerati wrote:If Trump ever gets impeached I have no idea what you crybaby losers are going to do with your time
You all have been crying like little bitches for so long now it's going to be hard for you fucks to find something to do...
You think people here won't find other things to do or talk about if this mess ends? Believe me, most of us will be pretty thrilled when we don't have to focus on government affairs this much. Speaking for myself, I can assure you this isn't some sort of hobby.

That said, calling people "crybaby losers" for their concern/outrage over what's been happening over the last year is a pretty telling indicator that you're standing on the wrong side.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:

It's such a pissy, evil piece of shit. So fucking low that teachers can't even deduct 250.00 bucks for supplies. (Though corporations sure can deduct expenses). How fucking mean do you have to be to do that?
Mean enough that it doesn't matter to him because it involves someone else's children.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote:

Mean enough that it doesn't matter to him because it involves someone else's children.
If a couple of Trump's children go to prison, he might care. Then again, we might be stunned to find out that he doesn't care.