Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Dump

Post by dmbrocker »

Just more reason for the religious right to love him, seeing as they believe a lot of biblical stuff involving Jerusalem...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

That’s why he did it. He’s just pandering to his base. Not surprising that people who believe two penguins waddled down from the arctic and into a desert to board a boat and then walked back after the flood would vote for Trump.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Mojo wrote:I love the pompousness of "well, America says this is the capital, so..." So the US, at great cost, time and effort, can move our embassies to Jerusalem and the rest of the world can stay in Tel Aviv and tell us to get fucked.
How could you not love it?
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Since the status of Jerusalem is one of the main issues vis-a-vis Israel/Palestine negotiations, doing this seems to indicate that the Trump Administration's supposed upcoming peace plan is either completely incompetent or a sham.

dmbrocker wrote:Just more reason for the religious right to love him, seeing as they believe a lot of biblical stuff involving Jerusalem...
This also has the support of most of the Democratic leadership including every Jewish member of Congress. It's kind of silly to inflate the importance of the "religious right" when pretty much every left winger in Congress is also Israel obsessed.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Just more reason for the religious right to love him, seeing as they believe a lot of biblical stuff involving Jerusalem...
This also has the support of most of the Democratic leadership including every Jewish member of Congress. It's kind of silly to inflate the importance of the "religious right" when pretty much every left winger in Congress is also Israel obsessed.
Well, I'm from the redneck Bible Belt south, so I know more about them than any left wing obsession with Israel...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

President Trump Says Government Shutdown Could Happen Saturday
http://time.com/5052437/president-trump ... -possible/

(WASHINGTON) — President Donald Trump says a government shutdown “could happen” Saturday, and he is blaming it on Democrats’ stance on immigration.

Speaking Wednesday before a Cabinet meeting, Trump blamed Democrats for opposing his border security and hardline immigration plans. He says they are “looking at something that is dangerous for our country.”

Some Democrats have called for a legislative fix for those previously covered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program before Trump canceled it earlier this year.

Democrats want the fix to be included in legislation to keep the government open past Friday. The White House has called for tighter immigration controls and increased border security funding in return.

Trump says of Democrats: “They want to have illegal immigrants pouring into our country.”

HUH?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:President 180 degrees of Obama has done it again. "President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday that the United States now recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It's a move that upends decades of U.S. policy."
Who said this?

"Any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognized and defensible borders. Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."

CLICK to find out!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Amazing that he didn't blame Obama or Crooked Hillary for the possible government shutdown...
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:President 180 degrees of Obama has done it again. "President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday that the United States now recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It's a move that upends decades of U.S. policy."
Who said this?

"Any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognized and defensible borders. Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."

CLICK to find out!
In many issues, Obama was probably the most stand-up guy so far towards right-wing Israeli bullshit entitlement, but it's certainly true that there hasn't been much difference between parties when it comes to Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Either way, this marks the end of any farcical US two-state solution policy efforts.
David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

Metal Sludge wrote:HAHAhAHA!!!!

https://twitter.com/reaIDonaldTrunp/sta ... 32224?s=04
Scroll down!
Thank you Mitzi Dupree!
Thanks! I'm in tears :lol:
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Who said this?

CLICK to find out!
It's the first line of the article from the AP with the headline: "Trump defies world's warnings, names Jerusalem capital of Israel"
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Palestinians recognize Mexico as part of Texas.

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/12/pa ... rt-mexico/
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I thought his base were all far right Nazi's, so how does this appease them?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

MickeyG wrote:I thought his base were all far right Nazi's, so how does this appease them?
It appeases the Doomsday evangelicals for one. They might not be Nazis, but they are okay with being fellow travelers on the Trump train it seems.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I had read somewhere that Kushner, allegedly, was actually getting positive shit done in terms of brokering Middle East peace. As in, he and his team had astoundingly somehow managed to come up with something that actually made both sides go, "Hey, this might work for us."

Then... If that's true, you suddenly get Trump walking up to what is arguably the best game of chess ever and making the stupidest possible move to derail the whole thing. Sure, this might be a show for his hardcore base, but does he even coordinate shit that's happening with Kushner? One person has one aim, the other is looking to do something wildly different. If the administration itself isn't even on the same page with what its aims are, that becomes a much bigger problem. Whether it's good or evil, consistency is probably ideal.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

TenBenny wrote:I had read somewhere that Kushner, allegedly, was actually getting positive shit done in terms of brokering Middle East peace. As in, he and his team had astoundingly somehow managed to come up with something that actually made both sides go, "Hey, this might work for us."
You actually believe this? I guess the source didn't specify whatsoever what this groundbreaking deal would have looked like? I find it extremely hard to believe that he magically came up with something nobody's ever heard of before and that no party involved discussed publicly. World peace isn't "brokered" in the back room just like that, unless you already entered political Drumpfland in your way of thinking.

There's no way a two-state solution will happen with the settlement policy in place, and there's no way a hardline right-wing warmonger like Netanyahu will ever voluntarily back away from it. The only other possible realistic scenario is an international zone governed by the UN, which was supported by Obama, so fat chance of that lying at the core of this story.
David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

Kushner went to Israel with a line-up of hardliners. It's hard to imagine that they would propose anything remotely presentable to the Palestinians.
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Since the status of Jerusalem is one of the main issues vis-a-vis Israel/Palestine negotiations, doing this seems to indicate that the Trump Administration's supposed upcoming peace plan is either completely incompetent or a sham.

The Pope has been pretty vocal about leaving it status quo. Can someone explain why Catholics differ from the christian right in the US? Is it theologically or politically based or both?

Does it just boil down to the born agains creating the circumstances for the Jesus reunion as per the bible or is there more to it than that?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trumpty Schlubty is doing a victory dance now about some poll he dug up that shows him to have a 45% approval rating. Same poll shows that MORE THAN HALF of the pollees gave him a "disapproval" rating.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

TenBenny wrote:I had read somewhere that Kushner, allegedly, was actually getting positive shit done in terms of brokering Middle East peace. As in, he and his team had astoundingly somehow managed to come up with something that actually made both sides go, "Hey, this might work for us."

Then... If that's true, you suddenly get Trump walking up to what is arguably the best game of chess ever and making the stupidest possible move to derail the whole thing. Sure, this might be a show for his hardcore base, but does he even coordinate shit that's happening with Kushner? One person has one aim, the other is looking to do something wildly different. If the administration itself isn't even on the same page with what its aims are, that becomes a much bigger problem. Whether it's good or evil, consistency is probably ideal.

What the fuck are you talking about? Nothing in this post makes any sense. You're just babbling.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Kiss Crue wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Since the status of Jerusalem is one of the main issues vis-a-vis Israel/Palestine negotiations, doing this seems to indicate that the Trump Administration's supposed upcoming peace plan is either completely incompetent or a sham.

The Pope has been pretty vocal about leaving it status quo. Can someone explain why Catholics differ from the christian right in the US? Is it theologically or politically based or both?

Does it just boil down to the born agains creating the circumstances for the Jesus reunion as per the bible or is there more to it than that?
That specific apocalyptic garbage about Israel is a view only held by a fraction of evangelical Christians. Both the right and the left support for Israel in this country are due to a variety of factors and this uncommon and heterodox belief is given inflated importance.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
You actually believe this? I guess the source didn't specify whatsoever what this groundbreaking deal would have looked like? I find it extremely hard to believe that he magically came up with something nobody's ever heard of before and that no party involved discussed publicly. World peace isn't "brokered" in the back room just like that, unless you already entered political Drumpfland in your way of thinking.

There's no way a two-state solution will happen with the settlement policy in place, and there's no way a hardline right-wing warmonger like Netanyahu will ever voluntarily back away from it. The only other possible realistic scenario is an international zone governed by the UN, which was supported by Obama, so fat chance of that lying at the core of this story.
I didn't really see that as plausible, but at the time, it was actually a friend of mine who posted about it, and he tends to be a very diligent, fact-oriented reader. I should have asked him where he read that, as I now am obviously curious about it. So I took it at face value that maybe it was legit. I *have* seen one or two articles from legit news outlets about Kushner having taken various trips to meet with people in the Middle East regarding these issues (with the photos of him wearing the flak jacket over his stupid sport coat), which surprised me, as I had just assumed he wouldn't even be doing that (meaning I figured the announcement of him being given that task by Trump was simply a lie perpetuated as part of Trump's administrative grift). So I thought, "Hey, maybe the guy's actually working on this and putting some thought into it." But if it weren't for the insistence of my friend's written words about it, I wouldn't buy it.

Mostly I wonder if Kushner even does anything involving politics at all. I mean, I could easily imagine him simply going to the White House most days, shooting Nerf hoops, snacking and just working to further his own personal financial shit.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trump is going to a Civil Rights museum, tomorrow. There is no way he'll get through that without saying something stupid. Looking forward to it.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:Trump is going to a Civil Rights museum, tomorrow. There is no way he'll get through that without saying something stupid. Looking forward to it.
"Just look at all my Afro Americans out there. Don't you love it? We're doing great things for you people. Great, great things."

stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:Trump is going to a Civil Rights museum, tomorrow. There is no way he'll get through that without saying something stupid. Looking forward to it.
"Just look at all my Afro Americans out there. Don't you love it? We're doing great things for you people. Great, great things."
I laughed at this but this might actually be something he says.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
That's exactly what it'll be. There will be so many staffers telling him to watch what he says, but it'll slip out, anyway. Much like his Pocahontas stuff in front of the Navajo wind talkers, it'll be something offensive that he doesn't even have enough self-awareness to know is offensive.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

stocknsocks wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
I laughed at this but this might actually be something he says.
Because of the snub, I fully expect him to say something worse, in an attempt to put those "uppity moolies" in their places.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Sarah Huckabee is an idiot. When asked about John Lewis and Bennie Thompson were not going to attend if BLOTUS was there she replied:
“unfortunate that these members of Congress wouldn’t join the president in honoring the incredible sacrifice civil rights leaders made to right the injustices in our history.”
Somebody should clue her in about who John Lewis is. :roll:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts