Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

stocknsocks wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fortunately, Trump is not able to fire Mueller. Only rod Rosenstein can. He said yesterday at a committee interview he saw no reason to fire him. The funny thing is, is that when mueller was appointed, many on the right were happy bc they thought mueller had a great reputation and unbiased. Who better to exonerate dear leader? Now, they are extremely nervous he is doing too good a job and may actually find something to take down trump.
I know Agent Orange's attorney is being asked to investigate the investigation and I was under the impression that Drumpf COULD fire him but it would be difficult and would most like end with impeachment proceedings. I know they're trying to find any way to prove that the investigation isn't partisan. Instead of working the man either plays golf, tweets, or watches news to see if his name is in the news.
He can't fire him directly, he has to have Rosenstein do it, and he said he wouldn't. Which means he would either resign or be fired, and Trump would pull a Nixon and keep letting the next in line go until he finds his yes man/woman.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fortunately, Trump is not able to fire Mueller. Only rod Rosenstein can. He said yesterday at a committee interview he saw no reason to fire him. The funny thing is, is that when mueller was appointed, many on the right were happy bc they thought mueller had a great reputation and unbiased. Who better to exonerate dear leader? Now, they are extremely nervous he is doing too good a job and may actually find something to take down trump.
I know Agent Orange's attorney is being asked to investigate the investigation and I was under the impression that Drumpf COULD fire him but it would be difficult and would most like end with impeachment proceedings. I know they're trying to find any way to prove that the investigation isn't partisan. Instead of working the man either plays golf, tweets, or watches news to see if his name is in the news.
He can't fire him directly, he has to have Rosenstein do it, and he said he wouldn't. Which means he would either resign or be fired, and Trump would pull a Nixon and keep letting the next in line go until he finds his yes man/woman.
Well, after the Moore/Bannon debacle I think he used up what little political capital he may have still had left. I wonder who's going to be next to trip over himself to talk to Mueller? Junior spent at least 8 hours "talking" to the investigators but I think the most he said was "I plead the fifth" and that was done through an attorney. He may not be very bright but I'm sure someone was smart enough to get him an attorney.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
Pierce Foreskin

stocknsocks wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
Well, after the Moore/Bannon debacle I think he used up what little political capital he may have still had left. I wonder who's going to be next to trip over himself to talk to Mueller? Junior spent at least 8 hours "talking" to the investigators but I think the most he said was "I plead the fifth" and that was done through an attorney. He may not be very bright but I'm sure someone was smart enough to get him an attorney.
According to Ty Cobb Mueller has completed his White House interviews. Then again, he also said that the investigation should wrap-up by Christmas. Something tells me Ty Cobb is a fucking imbecile.
I think that Trump is gonna get hit with obstruction of justice charges, but since the R's are running everything, I don't see anything coming of it.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
According to Ty Cobb Mueller has completed his White House interviews. Then again, he also said that the investigation should wrap-up by Christmas. Something tells me Ty Cobb is a fucking imbecile.
I think that Trump is gonna get hit with obstruction of justice charges, but since the R's are running everything, I don't see anything coming of it.
But again, the Moore/Bannon thing, where the Moron-In-Chief backed Moore may have damaged him more than we think. And again, I think Pence is doing the happy dance right now and we seriously don't need him in office. He's worse than Drumpf but is less crazy. Anti-abortion, bible thumping, ten commandments nutbar. I think the republican's force Drumpf to take Pence as a VP because I think that while Drumpf is the nuclear option, Pence is the one they wanted because he seems to embody all the crazy values the hard core Republicans champion.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Looks like Omarosa is going to turn state's evidence, so to speak.

Hell hath no fury like a laughably unqualified woman scorned.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

exitflagger wrote:Looks like Omarosa is going to turn state's evidence, so to speak.

Wasn't she just a reality television hack at best? And doesn't she have a record of being an unreliable and combative witness as well? I can see a judge throwing out her testimony on that basis alone. Unless she has evidence to the contrary.
Pierce Foreskin

stocknsocks wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Looks like Omarosa is going to turn state's evidence, so to speak.

Wasn't she just a reality television hack at best? And doesn't she have a record of being an unreliable and combative witness as well? I can see a judge throwing out her testimony on that basis alone. Unless she has evidence to the contrary.
She is trailer trash minus the trailer. She will tell all. But who the fuck cares what she has to say.
Spicer's book due out next year, that one might be fun. I can't wait for the chapter about conducting interviews while hiding in a bush.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Man, she is so transparent. She is NEVER going to talk about her extraordinarily significant experiences in the Whitehouse unless there's a book deal or some other kind of jackpot coming her way in exchange for it. And then like everybody says, not many people are even going to take her word for it anyway.

NOBODY respects her. She was just given a "Bye Felicia" from Robin Roberts on national TV.

I get the feeling that in the Whitehouse Omarosa was like Donnie on The Big Lebowski and everybody else was Walter Sobchak. "STFU Omarosa! You're out of your depth!"
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"He made me pee pee in the bed!"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:

She is trailer trash minus the trailer. She will tell all. But who the fuck cares what she has to say.
Spicer's book due out next year, that one might be fun. I can't wait for the chapter about conducting interviews while hiding in a bush.
I saw her recently. Yeah, she's trash and I'd ask how the fuck she got her job but with Drumpf it could be a number of things. I want Melissa McCartney to write a book as Spicey, that would be fucking funny. Spicer has no friends and is about as respected as herpes. I'm sure there's a NDA he had to sign so even if he wanted to tell the full truth he probably can't and his book will have to go through the White House for censoring before it will even make it to bookshelves. I don't expect anything exciting or even enlightening from his book unless he has recipes for various White House meals.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Fourth lawmaker forced from Congress amid sexual misconduct allegations

Texas Republican Representative Blake Farenthold will not seek re-election after ex-staffer alleged ‘verbally abusive and sexually demeaning’ behavior

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... llegations

And Roy Moore will not concede the election.

hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

Lots of buzz about Kuschner potentially being indicted today or early next week.
Pierce Foreskin

hendrix74 wrote:Lots of buzz about Kuschner potentially being indicted today or early next week.
Wonder who will keep Ivanka company and be that soft shoulder to cry on?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
hendrix74 wrote:Lots of buzz about Kuschner potentially being indicted today or early next week.
Wonder who will keep Ivanka company and be that soft shoulder to cry on?
I have a difficult time imagining femmebot Ivanka as possessing the distasteful human trait of actually shedding tears.
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin

I see that BLOTUS has once again stated that he thinks anyone who kills a cop should get the death penalty.
I also see that he has not said the same about cops who murder unarmed people. Isn't that odd?
The pretzels he is twisting into at the FBI today, whoa boy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump federal judge nominee is asked basic legal questions and can’t answer a single one
Matthew Spencer Petersen admits he has never tried a criminal or civil case under questioning from senators
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 11826.html

Figures. It's okay, though. Trump will tell him how to make his "rulings."

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/35694de8-e ... o-cut.html
Drumpf wants to take us back to 1960 level of regulations. Part of me agrees. Take it back to the 1960 corporate tax rate of 91% instead of cutting it.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... 4101d36b7d
The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in official documents being prepared for next year’s budget.

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

In some instances, the analysts were given alternative phrases. Instead of “science-based” or ­“evidence-based,” the suggested phrase is “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes,” the person said. In other cases, no replacement words were immediately offered.
“vulnerable”
“entitlement”
“diversity”
“transgender”
“fetus”
“evidence-based”
“science-based”
“CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes"
Oh good lord, if bible thumpers get the vapors over "evidence-based" and "science-based", we certainly don't want to hurt their feelings.

Not to forget, the CDC is already disallowed from gun violence research (but you know, like Hucky Boo-boo said, nothing can be done to stop gun violence :roll: ).
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... 4101d36b7d
The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in official documents being prepared for next year’s budget.

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

In some instances, the analysts were given alternative phrases. Instead of “science-based” or ­“evidence-based,” the suggested phrase is “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes,” the person said. In other cases, no replacement words were immediately offered.
“vulnerable”
“entitlement”
“diversity”
“transgender”
“fetus”
“evidence-based”
“science-based”
“CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes"
Oh good lord, if bible thumpers get the vapors over "evidence-based" and "science-based", we certainly don't want to hurt their feelings.

Not to forget, the CDC is already disallowed from gun violence research (but you know, like Hucky Boo-boo said, nothing can be done to stop gun violence :roll: ).
This has been doing my head in since I heard it. This is Hitler burning books. Banning words is the first action of a dictator. This is the supression of science and information.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: This has been doing my head in since I heard it. This is Hitler burning books. Banning words is the first action of a dictator. This is the supression of science and information.
It's the further dumbing down of the ignorant and weak, in an attempt to crush them and take whatever they have.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote: This has been doing my head in since I heard it. This is Hitler burning books. Banning words is the first action of a dictator. This is the supression of science and information.
It's the further dumbing down of the ignorant and weak, in an attempt to crush them and take whatever they have.
How far is it going to go, though? 70% of the American people think Trump tried to interfere with the Russia investigation, 91% support Net Neutrality, 72% of Americans believe in climate change, 52% feel that the tax plan will hurt them, the majority are in favor of keeping Obamacare, and 3 million more people voted for Hillary Clinton than Trump. Children are massacred and gun laws don't change. Our government exists solely to line their own pockets, whatever the people want is the opposite of what the government will do, and it's getting worse every day. This country is lost and I don't think anything's going to change that.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

How can the CDC control diseases without being science based? Speaking in tongues and snake handling?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar wrote:How can the CDC control diseases without being science based? Speaking in tongues and snake handling?
Two words:
Benny Hinn

Last edited by Turner Coates on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump's base is suspicious of both science and facts. The words themselves set them off.

These are the same people that get wound up over political correctness but you can't say "evidence-based" to them or they scream about demons.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Some good points being made in these new posts.

Over the year, I've tried assessing how Trump seemed to be one thing as a private citizen and now another as a politician, meaning how could someone ramp up into evil *that* much. Now, over time, I can see that he was always the person we're seeing now. Early on, I figured he was a really bad person who did bad things to a lot of people, but now I understand that the truth, scarily, is he's always been much more mentally regressive in his ideas and thoughts about things like race, science, women, etc. etc. You couple that with insane narcissism and greed and you're left with this horrifying realization that he's always been this vile but simply lacked the power to destroy things he hates or doesn't understand, or to add to what he loves and *does* understand (himself and his money).

So I guess this power has actually given Trump the ability to do terrible things he probably always wanted to do. Scary to think how much bile has always been inside the man.
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

TenBenny wrote:Some good points being made in these new posts.

Over the year, I've tried assessing how Trump seemed to be one thing as a private citizen and now another as a politician, meaning how could someone ramp up into evil *that* much. Now, over time, I can see that he was always the person we're seeing now. Early on, I figured he was a really bad person who did bad things to a lot of people, but now I understand that the truth, scarily, is he's always been much more mentally regressive in his ideas and thoughts about things like race, science, women, etc. etc. You couple that with insane narcissism and greed and you're left with this horrifying realization that he's always been this vile but simply lacked the power to destroy things he hates or doesn't understand, or to add to what he loves and *does* understand (himself and his money).

So I guess this power has actually given Trump the ability to do terrible things he probably always wanted to do. Scary to think how much bile has always been inside the man.
Like Obama said, the presidency doesn’t change who you are. It emphasizes it.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump's base is suspicious of both science and facts. The words themselves set them off.
They're suspicious of any science that isn't biblical. It's always about the Bible with them.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

hendrix74 wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Some good points being made in these new posts.

Like Obama said, the presidency doesn’t change who you are. It emphasizes it.
Very true. Man, I miss that guy.