Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Sir Lancelot
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Dump

Post by Sir Lancelot »

dmbrocker wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump's base is suspicious of both science and facts. The words themselves set them off.
They're suspicious of any science that isn't biblical. It's always about the Bible with them.
Biblical science. Is that like how Noah built the boat?
Sir Lancelot

Post by Sir Lancelot »

double post
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Sir Lancelot wrote: Biblical science. Is that like how Noah built the boat?
Is it measuring the flame on a bush?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"evidence-based"
Having a problem with any and all things "based in evidence" is a perfect general mission statement for this administration.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Sir Lancelot

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Turner Coates wrote:
Is it measuring the flame on a bush?
:lol:
Like 6 cubits high flames on a 3 cubit wide bush is standard holy fire, I believe. Well that's what Jesus told me one time at my local super, mega Church of the Apocalyptic Moans.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

whammybar wrote:How can the CDC control diseases without being science based? Speaking in tongues and snake handling?
Thoughts and prayers. it's effectiveness in preventing mass shootings is well documented.
ImageImage
Sir Lancelot

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
whammybar wrote:How can the CDC control diseases without being science based? Speaking in tongues and snake handling?
Thoughts and prayers. it's effectiveness in preventing mass shootings is well documented.
dear Jesus please turn all the shooters bullets into wine. Amen.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Sir Lancelot wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump's base is suspicious of both science and facts. The words themselves set them off.
They're suspicious of any science that isn't biblical. It's always about the Bible with them.
Pretty much, yes. And how blowing a few trumpets makes a city's walls fall down. (I'm sure there's a super-secret research agency that is looking into replicating that right now). Why would a truly devout Christian (*) engage in medical research? After all, if someone gets ill, it's clearly god's will and you shouldn't try to go against it.

* "truly devout" = evangelical nutcase

Edit to add - obviously Jesus did some minor medical stuff - making the blind see, curing leprosy with a touch, bringing the dead back to life and so on. But being the son of god gets him a pass.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

The Tea Party crowd grew tired of losing debates and constantly looking ignorant.... so they grabbed the banners of fake news and science being a liberal backed tool consisting of twisted conspiracies. The equivalent of toddlers pitching a fit and throwing things across the room. So nothing reasonable people may say matters anymore. It's wasted breath every time. They are like those blow up clown toys weighted with sand in the bottom. No matter how much you may push back, that smiling clueless face pops back up like nothing happened.
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Trump and his cabal are fucked..

The big news Sat - that Fox is trying to spin somehow as pro Trump - is the Mueller and his people obtained a treasure trove of emails and electronic communication from Trump's transition team. The Fox/White House spin is that they obtained them "improperly" and thus this is evidence that Mueller should be fired and the investigation terminated. However, from reading Trump's lawyers complaint, we know a hell of a lot more..

Mueller obtained ALL of the emails sent to/from Trump transition team accounts
The Trump gang only realized this after Mueller's team seemed to know all about their emails
This made them quite... upset
Their lawyers then wrote the letter in the link to congressmen complaining about just how upsetting all of this is.
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000160 ... 6de2a90000
Here's the classically amusing reveal in the letter...

Earlier this year, Trump appointed the top attorney at the office responsible for providing all the electronics and email accounts the Trump transition team used.
That attorney's name was Richard Backler.
Now, as background, Backler was a white collar criminal defense attorney before his appointment.
He helped rich criminals beat government convictions for a firm with a name you'll find familiar. Bracewell & Giuliani.
So, Trump appointed Backler and then Backler went and ensured Trump transition team attorneys that he would not allow his org (the GSA) to provide any of their emails to investigators.
One problem: Backler fell ill and ultimately passed away.
So, until Mueller's crew started asking Trump aides about those emails, they had absolutely no idea Mueller had them because they thought Trump's guy on the inside was running interference for them.
Let that one sink in.

Trump and his flunkies thought their friend at the GSA had locked their emails away *literally* in a vault no one could get to.
They thought their bodies were all buried.
As a result, Trump's people walked into their interviews with Mueller and team with a completely false sense of confidence that he didn't know what he already knew in spades.
They thought he was fishing.
He was just reeling fish in.

Can you imagine the freakout that must have occurred in Trumpland when they realized their cleanup guy hadn't actually done the cleanup after all?
Alll of the things they thought they had buried were not only not buried; Mueller had them in writing!

While this is just conjecture, I suspect the entire Trump orbit just realized that Mueller has a trove that entirely hangs them out to dry AND brings them down for obstruction and lying to Mueller to boot.
Trump appointed a Giuliani guy to protect him from Mueller... ...and then the guy went and died just as Mueller was coming calling.

Trump must be losing his freaking mind.
even more panicked: Jared Kushner.
Mueller is gonna roast them all.

The Trump team knew Beckler had died.
They didn’t know he had failed to lock down their electronics and emails
and didn’t know GSA staff had produced them all without telling anyone

Mueller has emails for 13 transition team members. Who are they?
Among the likely names: Pence, KellyAnne Conway, Hope Hicks, Jeff Sessions, Mike Flynn...
Who else? What other people had Nat Sec responsibilities?
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Sir Lancelot

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Judge Smails wrote:Trump and his cabal are fucked..
I keep hearing this but it's not lining up with what I'm seeing. Maybe Washington has all the sudden stopped leaking the "real" juicy bits and he will be gone by Xmas.
Or we will have him for another 7 years.
I have a hunch, if you keep posting his apocalypse day, it just might happen. Although you might have to click your heels three times just to make sure.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trump isn’t going anywhere and he’ll get a second term. Guaranteed. That’s just the way life works, now. If it’s bad for the citizens of the US, it’s good for the corporations who run this country, so that’s what they’ll do. Welcome to America.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

No matter what happens in this, Drumpf and certain members of the GOP have sewn the seeds of doubt within their right wing population with the continued claims of LIES! FAKE NEWS!! DON'T BELIEVE THEM, I'M THE ONLY ONE TELLING THE TRUTH!! TRUST IN ME TO MAKE 'MURICA GREAT AGAIN!" that the followers will only buy into what their leaders say despite any evidence put forward....

Anything that goes against their agenda will be labeled MSM bias, false flags, fake news, lib'rul conspiracies and nothing will change their mind. They've handed their souls and livelihood to an administration who's promised them money, more guns, less immigrants, kickin fags outta the service, border walls and Murrrrry Christmas..

GoodJudge wrote:
Sir Lancelot wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Pretty much, yes. And how blowing a few trumpets makes a city's walls fall down. (I'm sure there's a super-secret research agency that is looking into replicating that right now). Why would a truly devout Christian (*) engage in medical research? After all, if someone gets ill, it's clearly god's will and you shouldn't try to go against it.

Edit to add - obviously Jesus did some minor medical stuff - making the blind see, curing leprosy with a touch, bringing the dead back to life and so on. But being the son of god gets him a pass.
Those people that refuse medical treatment waiting for God/Jesus to heal them never seem to understand, if he does exists, maybe he sent those people to medical school to become doctors to ease his load and use his time for answering thoughts and prayers after another mass shooting...
Sir Lancelot

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Luminiferous wrote:No matter what happens in this, Drumpf and certain members of the GOP have sewn the seeds of doubt within their right wing population with the continued claims of LIES! FAKE NEWS!! DON'T BELIEVE THEM, I'M THE ONLY ONE TELLING THE TRUTH!! TRUST IN ME TO MAKE 'MURICA GREAT AGAIN!" that the followers will only buy into what their leaders say despite any evidence put forward....

Anything that goes against their agenda will be labeled MSM bias, false flags, fake news, lib'rul conspiracies and nothing will change their mind. They've handed their souls and livelihood to an administration who's promised them money, more guns, less immigrants, kickin fags outta the service, border walls and Murrrrry Christmas..

GoodJudge wrote:

Those people that refuse medical treatment waiting for God/Jesus to heal them never seem to understand, if he does exists, maybe he sent those people to medical school to become doctors to ease his load and use his time for answering thoughts and prayers after another mass shooting...
Hahaa So true. Unfortunately logic and religion don't go hand in hand.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

John McCain is going home to Arizona.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:John McCain is going home to Arizona.
Much better place to ride into the sunset than D.C.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That's an unusual way of saying he's going to hell, but I like it.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
That's an unusual way of saying he's going to hell, but I like it.
Home with the gila monsters, rattlesnkskes and Sheriff Joe.

Judge Smails

Post by Judge Smails »

Sir Lancelot wrote:
Judge Smails wrote:Trump and his cabal are fucked..
I keep hearing this but it's not lining up with what I'm seeing. Maybe Washington has all the sudden stopped leaking the "real" juicy bits and he will be gone by Xmas.
Or we will have him for another 7 years.
I have a hunch, if you keep posting his apocalypse day, it just might happen. Although you might have to click your heels three times just to make sure.

curious Sir Lancelot if you could please post what you're seeing because I'm simply drawing conclusions based upon facts. And Fox News can spin it anyway they like but 2+2=4 no matter what Sean Hannity says and no matter what any crawl at the bottom of their tv screens show.

Another fun tidbit from the Trump team's letter to Congress...

When they discovered the FBI had some transition phones, tablets, etc., they called the Mueller team to ask about them...
The Mueller team told them they hadn’t recovered any communications from the devices.
Trump’s lawyers took this to mean they didn’t have the transition teams’ emails...
They only later realized that Mueller’s team had told the truth but left out one detail:
The FBI hadn’t recovered any communications from THE DEVICES... because the GSA just sent the emails over without them needing to...

For those wondering, the Trump transition team (who's emails and communication devices were reviewed) is comprised of:

Pence
Christie
Gingrich
Ben Carson
Flynn
Giuliani
Sessions
Kushner
Mnunchin
Nunes
Scaramucci
Priebus
Bannon
Don Jr.
Eric Trump
Ivanka
Peter Thiel
Rebekha Mercer - hedge fund heiress
PA Rep Tom Marino
NY Rep Chris Collins
FLA Attorney General Pam Biondi
TN Rep Marsha Blackburn
PA Rep Lou Barletta
Sessions' Chief Of Staff Rick Dearborn

Personally, I'm thinking if the shit's gonna hit the fan it will be sometime around Sept 2018 as we close in the 2018 mid term elections. The GOP cannot risk losing the House and/or the Senate because if they do, the Dems will begin impeachment of Trump right when the new Congress is seated and if Pence is in any way shape or form involved, Presidential succession goes to # 3, Speaker of the House, which would be Pelosi if the Dems regain control.

Now the cynic in me sees that most people are morons who think giving giant tax cuts to the wealthiest .2% of the country is good for all and have allowed themselves to be brainwashed into thinking there's nothing to all of this.

However, if there was truly nothing to all of this and Trump and co really have nothing to hide, then why all the lying, why the threats to fire Mueller, etc....?
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Yes, Donald often shows this admirable trait of "flexibility" doesn't he? Like when he backed Luther Strange and gave thumbs down to Roy Moore, and then turned around and backed Roy Moore and lost again, and then said since he never thought Moore would win the primary that he was "right all along".

What a fucking flexible clownshoe.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Trump is shooting down the rumors about him firing Mueller. No idea what to believe here. He has to know he's fucked either way. Don't fire Mueller and risk everything coming out. Fire him and add another possible obstruction of justice charge.

I guess I just don't understand why he would even bother with all of this. This is a guy who had EVERYTHING. Why bother running for president? Who needs that headache when you're a billionaire with a trophy wife? I get that it's an ego thing, but it just doesn't seem worth it.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

That-guy wrote:Trump is shooting down the rumors about him firing Mueller. No idea what to believe here. He has to know he's fucked either way. Don't fire Mueller and risk everything coming out. Fire him and add another possible obstruction of justice charge.

I guess I just don't understand why he would even bother with all of this. This is a guy who had EVERYTHING. Why bother running for president? Who needs that headache when you're a billionaire with a trophy wife? I get that it's an ego thing, but it just doesn't seem worth it.
Bragging rights. This is a guy who argued about the size of his hands in a presidential debate. He's not the biggest billionaire ever and never will be, but now he's the only billionaire who is President of the United States.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

That-guy wrote:Trump is shooting down the rumors about him firing Mueller. No idea what to believe here. He has to know he's fucked either way. Don't fire Mueller and risk everything coming out. Fire him and add another possible obstruction of justice charge.

I guess I just don't understand why he would even bother with all of this.
He wants to gain GOP seats and to be re-elected. But if it drags out, Dems may gain seats, and that will make it easier to impeach. If Pence goes down too, Speaker Of The House will be prez. That could possibly be Pelosi or another high ranking Dem.

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:

He wants to gain GOP seats and to be re-elected. But if it drags out, Dems may gain seats, and that will make it easier to impeach. If Pence goes down too, Speaker Of The House will be prez. That could possibly be Pelosi or another high ranking Dem.
If that happens and another Dem becomes prez, I wouldn't be surprised to see the redneck righties breaking out their guns and foaming at the mouth for a civil war...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Triumph
Headlining Clubs

Post by Triumph »

dmbrocker wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:

If that happens and another Dem becomes prez, I wouldn't be surprised to see the redneck righties breaking out their guns and foaming at the mouth for a civil war...
They'll put on their Yosemite Sam hats for 10 seconds, rabble rabble a bit, then go right back to being Facebook warriors again where it's safe. Just like they did all through "Barack HUSSEIN O'Bummerlolderpz".
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Triumph wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
They'll put on their Yosemite Sam hats for 10 seconds, rabble rabble a bit, then go right back to being Facebook warriors again where it's safe. Just like they did all through "Barack HUSSEIN O'Bummerlolderpz".
True. All talk, but you never know when they might decide to actually take action.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for