Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Dump

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
Typical misleading DUMBocrat horseshit.
Show us the truth, and don't forget to back it up with verifiable facts. I'll wait.
cantfacethemusic wrote:Image
ImageImage
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Yeah, show us what everyone making less than 6 figures is gonna end up with. Rubes wanna know.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Throwback to the old DRJ homemade charts.

Ah, the good old days.

:mrgreen:
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Here is my issue with you.
Explain your post or get the fuck out.
Explain how it is wrong.
No drive by bullshit will be allowed anymore.
By morning you better have an explanation about why this isn't true.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Clenchy pussed out last time and finally answered--will he do it again or be gone for good?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

Listen to Trump gloat over the passing of the tax bill with the main offenders standing right behind him. Fuck them all. Hopefully the historical record, if nothing else, will eviscerate every last one of 'em.

https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10157718127116509/
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:Fuck you, Donnie. Hopefully the historical record, if nothing else, will eviscerate you.

CNN? CNN??? What kind of a liberal pinko commie fag are you?

Seriously though, I really hope the tax plan is as the Republicans say it is. I don't even care if it favors the rich if it also helps everyone else. Anyone in Washington only does things for themselves, and if the peons accidentally benefit too, at least there's something. Here's hoping. Granted, trickle-down economics hasn't worked since...ever...but maybe this time will be different. I really hope it is.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Fuck you, Donnie. Hopefully the historical record, if nothing else, will eviscerate you.

Seriously though, I really hope the tax plan is as the Republicans say it is. I don't even care if it favors the rich if it also helps everyone else. Anyone in Washington only does things for themselves, and if the peons accidentally benefit too, at least there's something. Here's hoping. Granted, trickle-down economics hasn't worked since...ever...but maybe this time will be different. I really hope it is.
It's nice to hold out hope with things, but sometimes hope just doesn't enter into certain equations. Enough quotes from economists have strongly suggested this bill is going to be problematic for most Americans to some degree or another.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:

Well, the three richest Senators voted against the bill, so there is that. But they are Democrats.

And Pfizer already announced that they'll use the windfall to buy back stock. Not sure how that stuff is going to "trickle down".
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

Canadian here. Since nobody cares about my opinion I’m gonna give it to you.

Just to start here are some comparison points as I own a small corporate business.

- Federal corporate tax rate: 15%
- Provincial corp. tax rate: Approx. 10% to 16%
- Combined personal tax rate: 27% to 53%
- Sales tax rate: Approx. 13% (unless you live in Yukon)

Of course these numbers varies from province to province.

So that said, considering these numbers, do you think the GOP’s tax bill is realistic and sustainable in the long term (4+ years)?

The new corporate tax rates are permanent. The personal tax rates are temporary. Assuming the cost of living does not increase due to cuts to public services and healthcare. Assuming that the « trickle down «  effect takes place and that wages are increased and that CEO reinvest the money saved. Assuming that this tax bill creates more job...

ASK yourself this question: what will happen once the personal tax cuts expire and return to their current rates?

The answer is simple: People will buy less. Business will have hired more people and increased wages. This will lead to loss of profits and business don’t like that so it will translate in job loss and / or decreased wages.

In my opinion, at best this tax bill will lead America into a recession in about 8 years. At worst, CEO’s will cash out big time and this money will barely make its way back into the economy. Cuts to public services, healthcare, medicare and whatnot will eat a part of the money saved from personal tax cuts.

So in the short term, it will be great but in the long term it won’t pay for itself and the poorer will get even poorer.

Tax reform and tax cuts are tricky. You got to find that sweet spot where it stimulates the economy without affecting services and increasing the debt. This tax bill is a bit too radical IMO. I guess we’ll see in time if this was worth it. But great or not for the people, the GOP is cashing out big time on this bill.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Gazpacho wrote:

Ah, the good old days.

Not home made. Chart comes from the well respected Economic Policy Insitute

https://twitter.com/EconomicPolicy/stat ... 3743704064

Economic Policy Institute
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Policy_Institute
The Economic Policy Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that carries out economic research and analyzes the economic impact of policies and proposals. The EPI describes itself as a non-partisan think tank that "seeks to include the needs of low- and middle-income workers in economic policy discussions".[2] It is affiliated with the labor movement,[3] and is usually described as presenting a liberal[4] viewpoint on public policy issues. The EPI has a sister organization, the EPI Policy Center, which is a 501(c)(4) organization for advocacy and education. The EPI advocates for policies favorable for low- to moderate-income families in the United States.[5] The EPI also assesses current economic policies and proposes new policies that EPI believes will protect and improve the living standards of working families.[2]
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

Good god, I think Pence is definitely a swallower. Fast forward to 13:45: https://youtu.be/W3WPL_j7el0
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:

Ah, the good old days.

It is affiliated with the labor movement,[3] and is usually described as presenting a liberal[4] viewpoint on public policy issues.

In other words .... complete horseshit.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Look who's back to doing his little drive by's!
Metal Sludge wrote:Your little drive by's that say nothing are starting to piss me off.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:

Ah, the good old days.

It is affiliated with the labor movement,[3] and is usually described as presenting a liberal[4] viewpoint on public policy issues.

In other words .... complete horseshit.
No, in other words, not owned by the plutocrats who are getting 1.5 trillion of borrowed money from the Federal Govt that future generations will have to pay back.

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Look who's back to doing his little drive by's!
Metal Sludge wrote:Your little drive by's that say nothing are starting to piss me off.
Drive Bye Bye.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Typical Cuntstop Clenchy inane horseshit.

Put up or shut up. Got nothin'? Thought so.

Ms. Mod, just please smash the banhammer upside his moronic head.
Fuck sigs.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Oh yeah, how is the infrastructure going to be paid for? How about the fucking wall that Mexico is NOT going to pay for? You know, on top of this trillion dollar pile of horseshit.
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Oh yeah, how is the infrastructure going to be paid for? How about the fucking wall that Mexico is NOT going to pay for? You know, on top of this trillion dollar pile of horseshit.
I get the feeling that Trump would like people to forget about the wall and its lack of movement. Has he even mentioned it at all lately?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:
I have this hunch that Trump would like people to forget about the wall and its lack of movement. Has he even mentioned it at all lately?
Yes. A day or so ago, he mentioned that he'd soon visit the border again to look at wall prototypes. He also repeated the idea that we need to be able to monitor both sides (in his words, "see through").

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
I have this hunch that Trump would like people to forget about the wall and its lack of movement. Has he even mentioned it at all lately?
Yes. A day or so ago, he mentioned that he'd soon visit the border again to look at wall prototypes. He also repeated the idea that we need to be able to monitor both sides (in his words, "see through").
Yep. Can't have a 60 lb bag of weed thrown over the wall to crash on someone's head!
Fuck sigs.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

The way BLOTUS gloated and carried on about how smart he was to tell R's to not speak about the poison pill to the ACA mandate, and how it was his idea that they not talk about it until after the bill is passed.
Sickening.
Pat yourself on the back there BLOTUS, while 13million lose MED coverage. Way to go.
Oh and now R's are not going to vote on CHIP until 2018 (if ever). The party of family values has done it again, fucked 9mil kids while giving the richest people in the world more money.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

All the huffing and puffing about the Israeli capital declaration at the UN fell on deaf ears. Donald is just not very respected by the world, is he? How can that be?
The United Nations General Assembly overwhelmingly backed a measure critical of President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel despite U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley’s warning that the move could put funding for their nations and the global body at risk.

The non-binding UN resolution passed on Thursday by a vote of 128-9, with 35 nations abstaining.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Still waiting for Cuntstop...
Fuck sigs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:All the huffing and puffing about the Israeli capital declaration at the UN fell on deaf ears. Donald is just not very respected by the world, is he? How can that be?
The United Nations General Assembly overwhelmingly backed a measure critical of President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel despite U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley’s warning that the move could put funding for their nations and the global body at risk.

The non-binding UN resolution passed on Thursday by a vote of 128-9, with 35 nations abstaining.
but, but...Trumpy insists the world respects us again, unlike under Obummer. Canada and Mexico abstained. Russia voted yes, btw. :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
exitflagger wrote:All the huffing and puffing about the Israeli capital declaration at the UN fell on deaf ears. Donald is just not very respected by the world, is he? How can that be?

but, but...Trumpy insists the world respects us again, unlike under Obummer. Canada and Mexico abstained. Russia voted yes, btw. :D
Nikki Haley tried to throw some tough talk around but the world wasn't having it.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Shit, we might need a thread just for Robert Mueller stuff, lol (The Robert Mueller files, anyone?). Just to keep track of that stuff specifically which is now spinning even more furiously.

Today, I'm seeing:

Trump's lawyer accusing Mueller of obtaining transition emails illegally.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/ ... yer-299577

Trumpers and GOP politicians more seriously heading down the path of discrediting Mueller and his team.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 6c803c6f90

And the kicker, Trump honestly believing the Russia investigation is about to end soon, with him receiving a letter from Mueller exonerating him.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... estigation
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

TenBenny wrote:Shit, we might need a thread just for Robert Mueller stuff, lol (The Robert Mueller files, anyone?). Just to keep track of that stuff specifically which is now spinning even more furiously.

Today, I'm seeing:

Trumpers and GOP politicians more seriously heading down the path of discrediting Mueller and his team.

And the kicker, Trump honestly believing the Russia investigation is about to end soon, with him receiving a letter from Mueller exonerating him.

There is absolutely a 0% chance that Mueller got those transition emails illegally.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Shit, we might need a thread just for Robert Mueller stuff, lol (The Robert Mueller files, anyone?). Just to keep track of that stuff specifically which is now spinning even more furiously.

Today, I'm seeing:

There is absolutely a 0% chance that Mueller got those transition emails illegally.
Of course not. This is a page from the Nixon playbook. Scary though. Speculation about whether Mueller will actually be fired is increasing somewhat. And you know, since they showed Trump so much love during the tax bill press conference yesterday, 45 is definitely gonna want those bootlickers to support the firing.