Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

Judge Smails wrote:A fun read "Things Guilty People Do That Trump Does Daily"

DEFLECT BLAME. Criminals seek others who may have conducted themselves poorly in order to unload or distribute blame rightly assigned to them. Trump does this with ex-aides like Manafort, Flynn, and Papadopoulos, who he presents as little known by him and/or having gone rogue.

ALLEGE A CONSPIRACY. Criminals will claim a conspiracy as the cause of their problems. The most common conspiracy alleged is between witnesses or members of law enforcement. Trump repeatedly alleges that government officials and law enforcement officers conspired against him.

COMPLAIN ABOUT LAW ENFORCEMENT. Criminals want to talk about the investigation itself, rather than what and who the investigation is investigating. Trump obsessively complains about aspects of the investigation against him that don't actually change the underlying evidence.

TAMPER WITH WITNESSES. Criminals will often seek contact with known witnesses either to convince them not to testify, to change their story, to remain loyal to the defendant, or to intimidate them. Trump did this with Flynn, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Sessions, his son, and others.

DISTRACT ATTENTION FROM THEIR ACTIONS. Criminals eagerly discuss subjects beyond their pending case when doing so distracts from their criminal liability. Trump's war on "fake news" and unhinged tweetstorms distract attention from an investigation threatening to take him down.

REFUSE TO ANSWER VALID QUESTIONS. Criminals refuse to discuss, sometimes even with a lawyer, inculpatory facts, whether things they said, decisions they made, or actions they took. Trump has successfully evaded answering even the most basic questions on what he knew and when.

EXHIBIT FALSE CONFIDENCE. Criminals often assure allies and defenders that there's nothing to be found against them and they'll shortly be exonerated, even when nothing in the facts supports this view. Trump's wild claims that he'll soon be exonerated fall into this category.

USE "EVEN IF" ARGUMENTS. Criminals often float self-aggrandizing hypotheticals in the form of bet-hedging: "Even if I did X, it wouldn't be illegal, or I would've been justified..." Trump does this most flagrantly when discussing whether he told Flynn to negotiate with Russia.

PLAY DUMB. Criminals will claim to have no knowledge of things they obviously would have known about. Trump claims to have known absolutely nothing any of his aides (even his own sons) were doing with the Russians, a claim that strains credulity well past the breaking point.

EXHIBIT UNUSUAL AGITATION. Criminals exhibit anger in response to warranted criminal accusations; in my own experience, innocent people react to false accusations with signs of confusion, fear, and depression. Trump has responded to Mueller with rage and false self-assurance.

LEVELING NEW ACCUSATIONS OF IDENTICAL CONDUCT. Criminals accused of, say, assault will often level new claims (even unrelated ones) that someone else is guilty of assault. Trump regularly accuses people of the lying, cover-ups, and treasonous conduct he stands accused of now.

OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE. Criminals will try to slow the investigation against them, including by refusing to speak or delaying speaking to investigators. Trump not only won't speak to investigators, he's tried to fire, get reassigned, or force into retirement those investigators.

AVOID GIVING EVIDENCE UNDER OATH. Criminals are smart enough to know that they must never be placed under oath on the subject of their crimes. Trump, despite saying in the Rose Garden that he'd speak to Mueller under oath, has thus far refused to make good on that assurance.

DENY SIMILAR PAST CONDUCT. Even though criminal defense attorneys have access to clients' criminal records, criminals often attempt to downplay or deny their criminal pasts. Trump has denied provable and known frauds, perjuries, and clandestine foreign contacts from his past.

TELL UNNECESSARY, GRANDIOSE LIES. Criminals lie out of fear; they tell grandiose lies out of a false belief they can orchestrate their exoneration. Trump's lies about how he conducted himself at the Ritz Moscow in 2013 (grandiose and quickly disproven) are an example of this.

DRAW OTHERS INTO THEIR COVER-UP. Criminals are so focused on their own survival that they needlessly draw innocents into their schemes for self-salvation. Trump uses others (including attorneys, spokespeople, aides, and family members) to spread lies about his Russian ties.

TRUST ONLY FAMILY. Criminals, especially those who've participated in a conspiracy, necessarily operate within a small circle of trust. Trump has surrounded his business dealings with family members and attorneys to make it unlikely or impossible that anyone will rat him out.

PLAY WITH LANGUAGE. Criminals know statutes are well-defined, so they get cute with language to seek out wiggle room in their criminal liability. Trump uses word games, misquotations, false definitions, and linguistic misdirection to undercut precise legal terms and concepts.

SEEK DODGY ALLIES AND PARALLEL INVESTIGATIONS. Criminals recruit dodgy witnesses or pursue suspect lines of inquiry to evade probes whose just administration they know will catch them. Trump uses House allies, Fox News, and dodgy pals to build a wall of allies around himself.

UNDERSCORE SUPPORTERS' AFFECTION. Criminals hope that, if they don't have the facts on their side, they can at least get others to say they're a good person. Trump pumps up supporters' adulation, praise, and encouragement at every turn to transform popularity into innocence.

DENY KNOWN ASSOCIATIONS. Criminals deny knowing people they believe they can credibly deny knowing, if knowing them would be inculpatory. Trump has done this with Papadopoulos, Sater, Page and many others who he definitely knows but who he fears Mueller has linked to him.
That’s from Seth Abramsons Twitter.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

President Trump reportedly blamed Attorney General Jeff Sessions for Republican Roy Moore’s loss in Alabama earlier this month because his departure from the Senate to lead the Justice Department necessitated the race.

Trump lamented the loss of the Senate seat to the Democrats and partly put the blame on Sessions for taking up the position at the Justice Department, which triggered the special election, according to a report from the Associated Press on Tuesday.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12 ... eport.html
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

vlad wrote:
President Trump reportedly blamed Attorney General Jeff Sessions for Republican Roy Moore’s loss in Alabama earlier this month because his departure from the Senate to lead the Justice Department necessitated the race.

Trump lamented the loss of the Senate seat to the Democrats and partly put the blame on Sessions for taking up the position at the Justice Department, which triggered the special election, according to a report from the Associated Press on Tuesday.
Not surprising he doesn't place the blame where it belongs with Roy Moore himself. Then again, the accusations are only true if a Democrat does it, right Righties?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote:
vlad wrote:

Not surprising he doesn't place the blame where it belongs with Roy Moore himself. Then again, the accusations are only true if a Democrat does it, right Righties?
True. However, it's really so Trumpian for him to blame Sessions for taking the job that he, the POTUS, offered him in the first place.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

President Trump issues 'joyous' statement on Kwanzaa
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... 03?cid=aol

The war on Kwanzaa is over.

President Trump issued a brief statement on Tuesday acknowledging the start of the African heritage festival — after once sharing a story that called it a “fake holiday.”

The gesture follows a long tradition of Kwanzaa well wishes issued by the White House, but rang hollow as Trump once criticized former President Obama over a similar statement.

Trump tweeted in 2011 that the then commander-in-chief “issued a statement for Kwanza but failed to issue one for Christmas.”

Trump misspelled Kwanzaa — it’s typically spelled with two a’s at the end of the word — and included a link to a story by the conservative website Gateway Pundit that referred to the seven-day celebration as a “fake holiday.”

Obama wished Americans a “Merry Christmas” from his Twitter account that year, much like Trump did on Tuesday.

The White House did not issue a formal Christmas statement from Trump.

The President has taken credit for ending the proverbial “war on Christmas” and railed against using the politically correct term “happy holidays.”

“People are proud to be saying Merry Christmas again. I am proud to have led the charge against the assault of our cherished and beautiful phrase. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!” he tweeted on Christmas Eve.

For years, Trump wished “happy holidays” to his followers on Twitter before he began using “Merry Christmas” in 2011 — about the same time his political ambitions became public.

Obama wished people a “Merry Christmas” every year while he was in office, often in official holiday season videos, statements or at the national Christmas tree lighting, despite Trump’s assertions otherwise.

For years, sitting Presidents have issued statements recognizing most major celebrations that are enjoyed around the holiday season — including Kwanzaa, Christmas and Chanukah.

Besides Obama, both former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush issued Kwanzaa greetings each year.

Trump’s statement came from the official White House press office while the President was hitting the links at one of his golf courses in Florida.

“Together, let us celebrate during this joyous time the richness of the past and look with hope toward a brighter future,” Trump said in the statement. “As families and friends join to light the Kinara, Melania and I extend our warmest wishes for a joyful holiday season and a prosperous year to come.”

The 47 most outrageous lines in Donald Trump's New York Times interview
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics/ ... index.html

"Frankly, there is absolutely no collusion. That's been proven by every Democrat is saying it."

"Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion."

"Great congressmen, in particular, some of the congressmen have been unbelievable in pointing out what a witch hunt the whole thing is."

"I think it's been proven that there is no collusion."

"I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion."

"I actually think it's turning to the Democrats because there was collusion on behalf of the Democrats. There was collusion with the Russians and the Democrats. A lot of collusion."

"There was tremendous collusion on behalf of the Russians and the Democrats. There was no collusion with respect to my campaign."

"But there is tremendous collusion with the Russians and with the Democratic Party."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Obviously Trump has figured out a long time ago that a constant barrage of nonsense and falsehoods and laughable poppycock makes it more difficult to isolate any one particular thing that you can take him to task on.

I see it as kind of like the difference between scraping a little shit off your shoe and falling headlong into a full septic tank. The shit on your shoe pisses you off but you're actually overjoyed if you manage to make out of the septic tank alive in the end.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

exitflagger wrote:Obviously Trump has figured out a long time ago that a constant barrage of nonsense and falsehoods and laughable poppycock makes it more difficult to isolate any one particular thing that you can take him to task on.

I see it as kind of like the difference between scraping a little shit off your shoe and falling headlong into a full septic tank. The shit on your shoe pisses you off but you're actually overjoyed if you manage to make out of the septic tank alive in the end.
I going to try to incorporate the phrase "laughable poppycock" into my daily vocabulary.
I think everyone should.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/t ... lling.html

America clearly won't be great til Obama's nature will be destroyed.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Grumpy Trumpy grows more and more unhinged with each passing day. When will they just let him play inside a firetruck again like in simpler days?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:America clearly won't be great til Obama's nature will be destroyed.
What enrages me most is that this sort of thing has consequences that reach far, far past just the United States. Environmental regulation protects every citizen, plant and animal of this planet, and to jeopardize an entire planet for the monetary gain of so few is disgusting. The idea that we humans can do whatever we want to this planet disturbs me far past my ability to explain.

Trump supporters - do our planet a favor and die. Kthanksbye.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Mojo wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:

If that happened I would be the only person at work on Wed when I go back :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:America clearly won't be great til Obama's nature will be destroyed.
What enrages me most is that this sort of thing has consequences that reach far, far past just the United States. Environmental regulation protects every citizen, plant and animal of this planet, and to jeopardize an entire planet for the monetary gain of so few is disgusting. The idea that we humans can do whatever we want to this planet disturbs me far past my ability to explain.

I remember the actor Michael Shannon saying early this year that he thought all these Trump supporters, especially the older ones, basically needed to die. At the time it sounded harsh to my ears (well, reading it on the page I mean), but then as time went on, I realized, taking it in a less cold way and more in a symbolic sense, that he was right. Those ideologies need to die out. The US can't fully move forward unless the beliefs and practices that enable and propel the operation of the GOP need to end. Obama tried to get shit done, but that GOP just kept a lot of things at a standstill.

I guess that's why I'm more likely to call myself a progressive than to roll to the term *liberal* (which is really divisive anyway). Because it's easy enough to elaborate on. Progress is a basic but powerful concept. If a GOP politician or supporter doesn't want or believe in progress, their way of thinking has to end one by one as each person shuffles this mortal coil.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:
I guess that's why I'm more likely to call myself a progressive than to roll to the term *liberal* (which is really divisive anyway). Because it's easy enough to elaborate on. Progress is a basic but powerful concept. If a GOP politician or supporter doesn't want or believe in progress, their way of thinking has to end one by one as each person shuffles this mortal coil.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
:mrgreen:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

TenBenny wrote:
Mojo wrote:

I remember the actor Michael Shannon saying early this year that he thought all these Trump supporters, especially the older ones, basically needed to die. At the time it sounded harsh to my ears (well, reading it on the page I mean), but then as time went on, I realized, taking it in a less cold way and more in a symbolic sense, that he was right. Those ideologies need to die out. The US can't fully move forward unless the beliefs and practices that enable and propel the operation of the GOP need to end. Obama tried to get shit done, but that GOP just kept a lot of things at a standstill.

Unfortunately, half the country don't want "progress". I work with people who earn about the same as me who hate the thought of "freeloading liberals getting shit for free." They think people are living like kings off of welfare. They were ranting last week about not wanting single payer and how we'd be paying through the nose in taxes, and how in Canada 80% of your wages goes in taxes. I was like, "how do these people in Canada live then, I take it they own no cars or their own homes?" They had no answer.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

MickeyG wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Mojo wrote:

Unfortunately, half the country don't want "progress". I work with people who earn about the same as me who hate the thought of "freeloading liberals getting shit for free." They think people are living like kings off of welfare. They were ranting last week about not wanting single payer and how we'd be paying through the nose in taxes, and how in Canada 80% of your wages goes in taxes. I was like, "how do these people in Canada live then, I take it they own no cars or their own homes?" They had no answer.

Exactly. They had no answer because they're not capable of thinking on their own. Con men like Trump prey on the ignorant and uninformed. They hear that shit from Fox or right wing radio and swallow it whole. Hear a lot of the "freeloading" stuff where I work too. "Get those lazy fucks off of welfare" Then when you tell them that the states that get the most public support are Red states they just look at you dumbfounded.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rorysfan wrote:
MickeyG wrote: Unfortunately, half the country don't want "progress". I work with people who earn about the same as me who hate the thought of "freeloading liberals getting shit for free." They think people are living like kings off of welfare. They were ranting last week about not wanting single payer and how we'd be paying through the nose in taxes, and how in Canada 80% of your wages goes in taxes. I was like, "how do these people in Canada live then, I take it they own no cars or their own homes?" They had no answer.

Exactly. They had no answer because they're not capable of thinking on their own. Con men like Trump prey on the ignorant and uninformed. They hear that shit from Fox or right wing radio and swallow it whole. Hear a lot of the "freeloading" stuff where I work too. "Get those lazy fucks off of welfare" Then when you tell them that the states that get the most public support are Red states they just look at you dumbfounded.
Absolutely. The right thrives on an ignorant base. The sad thing is these voters really suffer because of the con. Their lives are being harmed, all the while voting for the people that secretly (or not-so-secretly) cause the harm. These is a population of voters that has been conditioned over several decades to think as they do. They may not know it, but at this point the likely only chance of fixing problems that impact their lives will come from the work of progressives.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Canadians DO pay out the ass in taxes, and I’ve heard wait times for healthcare are really long. I support single payer from a moral standpoint, but have absolutely zero faith in our government to carry it out. The same people who’d be in charge of it are the people running the country right now. The only reason there’s any quality of healthcare whatsoever is because you pay out the ass for it. Give it to the government, who can’t even run the VA, and see your taxes rise dramatically for something you can’t even use. The government as it stands exists to line its pockets, not to help us. Single payer healthcare is not possible in this country under any current form of leadership. Sad as shit.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/t ... lling.html

America clearly won't be great til Obama's nature will be destroyed.
It cracks me up and simultaneously makes me sad that I watched Republican friends of mine for years decrying the deficit under Obama and the effect is was going to have on their kids and now the same one's have no problem with Drumpf adding an estimated trillion to the deficit with this new tax plan before his first year is up and his eliminating all these environmental protections that will, guess what? Have an effect on their kids and grandkids...

Of course these are the same ones that applauded the Republicans in Washington opposing everything Obama and the Dems tried by attempting to make Obama a one term president, earning themselves the moniker "The Party of No" and not giving a shit the effect it had on the American people during a recession, but suddenly are on the "We need to work together now.." train.. :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Want a good chuckle? This is not from the Onion, this is the actual Inaugural Year Approval Poll from the Drumpf/Pence site that they are offering their supporters and emailing out to people..
https://action.donaldjtrump.com/inaugur ... oval-poll/

The fine print at the bottom:

By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and texts, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the TMAGAC and its participating committees.

Next on Twitter: TRUMP RECEIVES 98% APPROVAL RATING FOR INAUGURAL YEAR ACCORDING TO OFFICIAL POLL! :lol:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Luminiferous wrote:Want a good chuckle? This is not from the Onion, this is the actual Inaugural Year Approval Poll from the Drumpf/Pence site that they are offering their supporters and emailing out to people..

By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and texts, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the TMAGAC and its participating committees.

Next on Twitter: TRUMP RECEIVES 98% APPROVAL RATING FOR INAUGURAL YEAR ACCORDING TO OFFICIAL POLL! :lol:
Might want to check that source some more.

By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and SMS/MMS msgs, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the Republican National Committee. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & conditions/privacy policy apply 80810-info.com.

Paid for by the Republican National Committee. Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. www.gop.com

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Mojo wrote:Canadians DO pay out the ass in taxes, and I’ve heard wait times for healthcare are really long. I support single payer from a moral standpoint, but have absolutely zero faith in our government to carry it out. The same people who’d be in charge of it are the people running the country right now. The only reason there’s any quality of healthcare whatsoever is because you pay out the ass for it. Give it to the government, who can’t even run the VA, and see your taxes rise dramatically for something you can’t even use. The government as it stands exists to line its pockets, not to help us. Single payer healthcare is not possible in this country under any current form of leadership. Sad as shit.
I gave them wait times. It's the same in the UK. And yeah, taxes would be higher but then I wouldn't be paying a health insurance company either. And I hear that a lot too, about not trusting the government to run anything. It's a fair comment. I guess it doesn't matter what system we put in if it's run like shit. So to that end, maybe the right wingers have it right, let a person keep as much of their own money as they can so that they can pay their own way in the private sector and those that really can't take care of themselves would get picked up by the last remnants of welfare. Those just above won't get any help until they hit rock bottom. I don't know the answer, what are other countries outside of the UK and Canada doing? I know Scandinavia have been brought up here before. I don't think there's an alternative that wouldn't be seen as "socialism".
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

MickeyG wrote:
Whoever said we pay 80% of our wages in taxes is lying. About 25% of our wages go to income tax. We also pay 40% taxes for fuel and 15% in sales taxes (Nova Scotia only) plus a yearly 15% property tax on homes that the municipality way overprices (they've set my property value at more than double what I could get if I were to sell it)

On the subject of welfare, welfare gives out about $800 per month (if they have kids, depending on age of the kids they'll get anywhere from $500 to $1000 per month per kid for family allowance). (these figures may have gone up since it's been awhile since I've known what a friend has gotten for welfare.) Then again, in Canada the government pays you at a rate that is suitable for the 1980s but takes back at a rate that's current.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Olds_71_442 wrote:
MickeyG wrote:
Whoever said we pay 80% of our wages in taxes is lying. About 25% of our wages go to income tax. We also pay 40% taxes for fuel and 15% in sales taxes (Nova Scotia only) plus a yearly 15% property tax on homes that the municipality way overprices (they've set my property value at more than double what I could get if I were to sell it)

On the subject of welfare, welfare gives out about $800 per month (if they have kids, depending on age of the kids they'll get anywhere from $500 to $1000 per month per kid for family allowance). (these figures may have gone up since it's been awhile since I've known what a friend has gotten for welfare.) Then again, in Canada the government pays you at a rate that is suitable for the 1980s but takes back at a rate that's current.
Yeah, I figured it was bullshit hence why I said, "how can they afford to buy anything then? Maybe they get paid properly unlike down here where you guys that vote Republican allow business owners to fuck workers in the ass." They don't give a fuck. FFS, at least put in some laws that control healthcare costs, without that it doesn't matter what system you have, we'll always be paying out the ying-yang.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Want a good chuckle? This is not from the Onion, this is the actual Inaugural Year Approval Poll from the Drumpf/Pence site that they are offering their supporters and emailing out to people..

By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and SMS/MMS msgs, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the Republican National Committee. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & conditions/privacy policy apply 80810-info.com.

Paid for by the Republican National Committee. Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. http://www.gop.com

Might want to check the bottom of the link to the poll I supplied, as it claims it was paid for by more than the RNC.... :wink:

Paid for by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.
Last edited by Luminiferous on Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:

Paid for by the Republican National Committee. Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. http://www.gop.com

Might want to check the bottom of the link to the poll I supplied, as it claims it was paid for by more than the RNC.... :wink:

Paid for by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.
For some reason I'm on someone's list as a Republican. I get these things via e-mail and also by regular mail. I just report the e-mails as phishing scams and block them, but I do enjoy filling out the paper "polls" with my own "commentary", then send them back without money of course and they keep sending them.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Poll from President Fuckface:

Since Donald had been president America has

A. been made great again
B. been made feeun-teeuh-stic again
C. been made vurry vurry vurry vurry great again
D. Fake news!
E. No collusion!
F. All of the above

(Please note there is a chance if you give Donald an "F" he will probably think you're grading him and insult you on twitter)
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Donald Trump Sets First-Year Records For Most Golfing Trips, Lowest Approval Rating, Fewest Bills Signed
https://www.inquisitr.com/4710393/donal ... ls-signed/

Donald Trump has set a number of records during his first year in office, though not in the way the real estate magnate likely would have hoped.

With the first calendar year of Trump’s presidency coming to an end as the page turns from 2017 to 2018, the president remains mired in controversy. He has made a series of decisions that earned criticism, from pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord to firing FBI Director James Comey to an ultimately failed attempt to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Through that first year, Trump has set marks for the lowest overall approval rating for a new president, the least legislation signed for a first year in the White House, and one more controversial title — the most days spent golfing.

In the final weeks of 2017, Trump often bragged that he had signed the most legislation of any president in their first year in office. But as ABC News pointed out, the exact opposite is true. The report cited analysis by the nonpartisan GovTrack.us, which keeps track of legislation signed by presidents. It found that Trump has signed the fewest bills of any president dating back to President Dwight D. Eisenhower. The report noted that Trump may be stretching the definition of legislation to include signings other than bills, but the White House has not responded to a request clarifying.

That could be because Trump has been away from the White House for more than a week to end the year, traveling to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida where he has spent five days golfing. It ends a year where Donald Trump spent one out of every four days of his presidency on the golf course, the site Trump Golf Count noted.

That has put Trump on top of the list for most golfing trips among modern presidents and drawn quite a bit of controversy. While it is not out of the norm for presidents to take golf trips, Trump spent years criticizing Barack Obama for his golf trips and said during his presidential campaign that he would not be going golfing at all, instead staying in the White House to work. After his first year, Trump has gone to the golf course more than three times as much as Obama did.

These have helped lead to another low mark for Trump in his first year. Through the end of his first year, Trump has reached the lowest approval rating of any new president, Newsweek noted. Trump did not enjoy the “honeymoon phase” that most presidents find after first taking office, failing to top 50 percent in many polls at any point during his first year. It has continued to sink through Trump’s controversial and unpopular decisions.

Donald Trump’s approval does not show signs of rebounding as 2018 begins, with an aggregate of polls from FiveThirtyEight showing his approval rating at 37.7 percent, close to the lowest point of his presidency.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It's such an odd thing being an American under Trump. I WANT him to do well. If he fails, we all fail. But his brand is only supported by such a small minority that it's like he's not even the President of the whole US. He's just the leader of a group of bankers, who unfortunately, make the rules for the rest of us. That whole #notmypresident is stupid, but I understand it. He doesn't represent me or my beliefs and I don't beleive he or even one person in his party has the interest of the US at heart. So when I see shit like what I posted above, even though it's truly horrible, I hardly even feel a part of it. It's a weird level of schadenfreude. Because he's not one of us, it's easy and partially fun to watch him fail. But he IS one of us, so it's equally maddening. It's so weird and I don't explain it well, but what a weird fucking thing.
Image Image