hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Re: Dump

Post by hendrix74 »

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Reading the comments, It must be tough being the daughter of the most hated person on Planet Earth. You can't even tweet the same shit everyone else is tweeting without everyone trolling you.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
Reading the comments, It must be tough being the daughter of the most hated person on Planet Earth. You can't even tweet the same shit everyone else is tweeting without everyone trolling you.
You gotta admit though, she has no credibility on this subject.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: You gotta admit though, she has no credibility on this subject.
Why not? Are you in charge of what your parents do? I mean, I totally get the irony of calling for justice for sexual assault victims when your own father is the King Creep, but he's her father. She's not every going to see the real him.
My father left us when I was 2. Do I have no credibility when calling for fathers to stay with their children because my father was a cunt?

I wonder if people would react the same way if Chelsea Clinton tweeted exactly the same thing. Doubtful.
Image Image
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Son I’m sorry for the feelings you have for me but please don’t call me a cunt again.

Mojo wrote:Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote: You gotta admit though, she has no credibility on this subject.
Why not? Are you in charge of what your parents do? I mean, I totally get the irony of calling for justice for sexual assault victims when your own father is the King Creep, but he's her father. She's not every going to see the real him.
My father left us when I was 2. Do I have no credibility when calling for fathers to stay with their children because my father was a cunt?

I wonder if people would react the same way if Chelsea Clinton tweeted exactly the same thing. Doubtful.
The logic in your statement about your dad doesn't really fit. I would assume your dad leaving your family would be a reason for you *having* credibility on the subject of kids needing fathers to stick around. You know what it's like to have one take off on you, and you would be an ideal voice to tell people how vital that parent's presence can be and what damage the absence can cause.

Also, you've probably met good fathers before, so you're likely smart enough to know what goes into being one, hence credibility. Now if you had a terrible father who *stuck around* and made your life miserable, and you praised him, to others then you might lose credibility in talking up the subject.

Regarding Ivanka though... How does a public figure, a la Trump, ever get sized up accurately then, because most of the world knows the "real" Trump far less than Ivanka does. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Ivanka's not a complete idiot. She's chosen to ignore highly visible signs of smoke that have been presented to the world. Even if this is her father, some very likely truths about him have been presented. Don't forget, her books, offering insights to working women, have been described as off-the-mark, tone-deaf crap. All told, in general, she doesn't seem like someone that's gonna represent women's struggles well.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

eddie lee roth wrote:Son I’m sorry for the feelings you have for me but please don’t call me a cunt again.

Mojo wrote:Image
You do have to admit your solution to his chronic masturbation problem was a bit extreme.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I love how people actually expected Trump to know the words to the national anthem. Come on. Not sure how everybody hasn't gotten the memo yet: The president is an idiot. I'd be shocked as hell if he could recite the pledge of allegiance without stinking it up.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

"Oh, aren't you so glad you voted for me. You are so lucky I gave you that privilege." - Trump to a bunch of idiots in Tennessee.

It's really something to be so universally reviled and yet so insulated and narcissistic that you can say shit like this. Any other human being would at least feign some humility in the wake of hit after hit after hit to your personal mental state. This motherfucker? "Aren't you lucky that I gave you the privilege?" For fuck's sake.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote:Not sure how everybody hasn't gotten the memo yet
They’re ignoring the memo.
I know people who are genuinely good people who adore the guy. One lady I’ve known for twenty years. She’s a white Christian but has Mexican grandchildren who she absolutely adores, and this lady fostered a black kid for ten years. Not a racist bone in her body. Posts pro-Trump shit on Facebook five times a day. Blows. My. Fucking. Mind. But then I realize this is the same women who thinks a God who creates people with inherent sin and then punishes them for it, all while birthing a human child specifically to be tortured and murdered for the forgiveness of said inherent sin is somehow loving. How the fuck? It’s just so beyond mind blowing.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Ha! DiFi has had enough of the shenanigans.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/01 ... 515523334/
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

WASHINGTON — Stephen K. Bannon is stepping down from his post as executive chairman of Breitbart News.

Mr. Bannon’s departure, which was forced by a onetime financial patron, Rebekah Mercer, comes as Mr. Bannon remained unable to quell the furor over remarks attributed to him in a new book in which he questions President Trump’s mental fitness and disparages his elder son, Donald Trump Jr.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

exitflagger wrote:I love how people actually expected Trump to know the words to the national anthem. Come on. Not sure how everybody hasn't gotten the memo yet: The president is an idiot. I'd be shocked as hell if he could recite the pledge of allegiance without stinking it up.
Yes but he's smart enough to drive you liberal nut jobs crazy for over 2 years and 7 more years to come....it's so much fun watching somebody as stupid as you comment on things :lol: :lol: dickhead
Judge Smails

Post by Judge Smails »

so I guess Cain is def out of Journey so he and the new Mrs. need some spending cash? Plus just another crook connected to Benedict Donald

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-spirit ... 18970.html

Paula White, a prosperity gospel preacher with close ties to President Donald Trump, is calling on followers to send her donations of up to one month’s salary. Those who don’t pay up could face “consequences” from God as he demands the dough as a “first fruits” offering.

“The reason is God lays claim to all firsts,” White wrote on her website. “So when you keep for yourself something that belongs to God you are desecrating what is to be consecrated to God.”

In this case, the “firsts” are money, which “supernaturally unlocks amazing opportunity, blessing, favor and divine order for your life.”

White, who is chairwoman of Trump’s evangelical advisory committee, claims she contributes a month’s pay every year as a “seed,” which according to prosperity gospel is supposed to grow into riches and other blessings. She’s also calling on others to contribute their own firsts, in the form of wages for a day, week or entire month:

“When you honor this principle it provides the foundation and structure for God’s blessings and promises in your life, it unlocks deep dimensions of spiritual truths that literally transform your life! When you apply this everything comes in divine alignment for His plan and promises for you. When you don’t honor it, whether through ignorance or direct disobedience there are consequences.”

While White said these firsts “belong to God and God alone,” she wants them sent to her in the form of offerings to her ministries.

White delivered a prayer at Trump’s inauguration, where she called on God to give the president “the confidence to lead us in justice and righteousness, and the compassion to yield to our better angels.”
"You'll get nothing and like it"
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mazerati wrote:
exitflagger wrote:I love how people actually expected Trump to know the words to the national anthem. Come on. Not sure how everybody hasn't gotten the memo yet: The president is an idiot. I'd be shocked as hell if he could recite the pledge of allegiance without stinking it up.
Yes but he's smart enough to drive you liberal nut jobs crazy for over 2 years and 7 more years to come....it's so much fun watching somebody as stupid as you comment on things :lol: :lol: dickhead
And there it is. It's not about whether he and his ilk actually "govern" (read grift) the country, but it's the STIGGINIT!!!!

I know it's too much nuance for you, but quit a few of the folks ragging on BLOTUS are not liberals. Libertarians maybe, and certainly didn't vote for HRC. So you have to ask yourself how wingnut you are when anyone who doesn't agree with the Fat, Flashy Gasbag is a "liberal".

Nah, your idea of politics is STIGGINIT!!!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Judge Smails wrote:so I guess Cain is def out of Journey so he and the new Mrs. need some spending cash? Plus just another crook connected to Benedict Donald

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-spirit ... 18970.html

Paula White, a prosperity gospel preacher with close ties to President Donald Trump, is calling on followers to send her donations of up to one month’s salary. Those who don’t pay up could face “consequences” from God as he demands the dough as a “first fruits” offering.

“The reason is God lays claim to all firsts,” White wrote on her website. “So when you keep for yourself something that belongs to God you are desecrating what is to be consecrated to God.”

In this case, the “firsts” are money, which “supernaturally unlocks amazing opportunity, blessing, favor and divine order for your life.”

White, who is chairwoman of Trump’s evangelical advisory committee, claims she contributes a month’s pay every year as a “seed,” which according to prosperity gospel is supposed to grow into riches and other blessings. She’s also calling on others to contribute their own firsts, in the form of wages for a day, week or entire month:

“When you honor this principle it provides the foundation and structure for God’s blessings and promises in your life, it unlocks deep dimensions of spiritual truths that literally transform your life! When you apply this everything comes in divine alignment for His plan and promises for you. When you don’t honor it, whether through ignorance or direct disobedience there are consequences.”

While White said these firsts “belong to God and God alone,” she wants them sent to her in the form of offerings to her ministries.

White delivered a prayer at Trump’s inauguration, where she called on God to give the president “the confidence to lead us in justice and righteousness, and the compassion to yield to our better angels.”
If God wants my money, how do I get it to him/her/it? What the fuck do I need her or her church for? Or Joel Osteen?

What happens when she's asked what she actually does that warrants people sending *her* the money? I'd like to hear her answer. I mean can we see some sort of credentials bestowed from heaven that explains why her entity is collecting money? I'd just ask her how I can send the money to God directly.:D

Jaysus, what a charlatan. I wonder if she and Cain laugh about fleecing these unfortunate suckers in their bed at night.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
And there it is. It's not about whether he and his ilk actually "govern" (read grift) the country, but it's the STIGGINIT!!!!

I know it's too much nuance for you, but quit a few of the folks ragging on BLOTUS are not liberals. Libertarians maybe, and certainly didn't vote for HRC. So you have to ask yourself how wingnut you are when anyone who doesn't agree with the Fat, Flashy Gasbag is a "liberal".

It's a pretty childish and selfish way to look at things, isn't it? The idea that success and joy are measured in the level of pain and unhappiness instilled in others. Those people are poor examples of Americans.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Mazerati wrote:
You just responded to a post about the President of the United States not knowing his own national anthem and that is secondary to you over his ability to let his stupidity anger the people under his rule. I’d imagine that you don’t understand the significance of that.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

vlad wrote:
Mazerati wrote:

Mozzarella is a butthurt retard. This apparently is his new nut-tickle: to make a nonsensical snide remark and run away like the emptyheaded creep he is. Last time he cowered for three days. He doesn't care about anything of substance. He doesn't have the mental wherewithal for that.

He's actually a few steps BELOW Trumptardism. Hard to believe, but it does exist.
Last edited by exitflagger on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Oh yeah it’s totally worth it. When he acts like an ass to other leaders and also leaders who have supported us while in wars no less it’s worth it.

When he uses child like taunts to Kim Jong Un about using nuclear weapons it’s worth it. The rest of the world looks at us as a sad, funny and dangerous joke it’s totally worth it.

Anybody who would think like that really has no idea what it’s like to be an American. I wish they would join the military. That would change their tune a little bit.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mazerati wrote:Yes but he's smart enough to drive you liberal nut jobs crazy for over 2 years and 7 more years to come....it's so much fun watching somebody as stupid as you comment on things :lol: :lol: dickhead
You spelled your own username wrong.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Remember when Creeperazi used to lurk in the chat rooms and everybody would PM each other and not say anything till he left? And he would gather up as much personal info as he could and threaten people with it on the board?

How he's never been flushed out of here I don't know. He's seriously one of the creepiest people I've ever seen on this board. And that's saying a lot.
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

So Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcript today.
Grassley is, not impressed.
Good times.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Judge Smails wrote: While White said these firsts “belong to God and God alone,” she wants them sent to her in the form of offerings to her ministries.
And what is sad is that many fools will send their money to her...

Fuck prosperity theologians like this bitch, Joel Osteen, Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson, etc.. I despise them.. There was this sweet old lady who lived 3 houses from my grandmother, Mrs Hoskins that many neighbors worried about after not seeing her lights on for a couple of days and went to check on her only to find her power had been shut off due to non-payment. She was living by candlelight inside her home and she had only free commodity bread, peanut butter, powdered milk and crackers in her cabinet for food.
When the neighbors asked why she allowed this to happen they found she had sent all of her money to some tv evangelist who said God "needed" money, all that you could send or they might be forced to go off the air.. This poor lady was preyed upon and believing God needed the money so badly, she made herself a pauper.. Not long after they put her in a retirement home.
Fuck every one these so-called God's servants..
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Luminiferous wrote:Fuck every one these so-called God's servants..
You've got to be such an indescribable piece of shit to take advantage of people like the Falwells and Robertsons of the world. When people look up to you as some sort of moral compass and you shit all over them, I start to really wish Hell was real.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:"Oh, aren't you so glad you voted for me. You are so lucky I gave you that privilege." - Trump to a bunch of idiots in Tennessee.

It's really something to be so universally reviled and yet so insulated and narcissistic that you can say shit like this. Any other human being would at least feign some humility in the wake of hit after hit after hit to your personal mental state. This motherfucker? "Aren't you lucky that I gave you the privilege?" For fuck's sake.
I think the narcissism meter broke on that one. He's a civil servant, but to him it's all "Kiss the ring, everyone!"

It would be nice if Robert Mueller kickstarted the year by producing some sweat on that cocky, orange mug.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

There has to be a special place in hell for people like that. But there are, sadly, people that love taking advantage of the disadvantaged. They also have to be put in segregation in prison when they get caught not paying their taxes correctly for certain things. And of course many of them are tax free. But that’s another thing for me to grow increasingly angry over so I’ll just leave with news of Bannon losing more and more of whatever power base he had. One down, many more to go but at least one is done. Now can we get rid of the people supplying money to these idiots?
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
Judge Smails

Post by Judge Smails »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:So Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcript today.
Grassley is, not impressed.
Good times.
take some time to read the transcript

here are a few nuggets pulled from Seth Abramson's Twitter feed

...So we now know the FBI source within the Trump presidential campaign—who pre-dated Steele's early July 2016 briefing of the FBI about his research on Trump and Russia—was *not* George Papadopoulos.

...Bombshell: the FBI *did* have a mole in the Trump campaign pre-July 2016. - let that sink in for a moment

So, to sum up where we are: everything the GOP said about the Dossier post-August 2017—to American voters—was a lie. They knew full well the Dossier had *corroborated* what a whistleblower in the Trump campaign told the FBI *before* July of 2016. This is goddamned explosive.

House and Senate GOP allies of Trump are revealed, today, as being damn near complicit in a cover-up of epic proportions. Grassley trying to block the release of this transcript is him trying to keep Americans from finding out that the Dossier *wasn't* the FBI's main source.

But *far more important* than the GOP smearing the dossier when they knew it had corroborated information the FBI already had is that the GOP was trying to *hide the fact that the FBI had a whistleblower

What this means is the GOP *knew* the Trump-Russia story was legitimate—as it came from a whistleblower in *Trump's own campaign*—in August 2017. That's over four months ago. They've been lying this whole time. This is an *unspeakable* act of disloyalty to the United States.

This means every time Trump said the Russia story was a "hoax" that originated with the *Democrats* there were many Republicans in Congress who knew it was a lie. And they let him say it. They let him lie, and mislead, and thereby aid the Russian effort to destroy our unity.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:I love how people actually expected Trump to know the words to the national anthem.
I finally caught the clip of his appearance at the game.... What the actual FUCK?

He rambles and cries to his flock about NFL players disrespecting the flag and the national anthem, but he stands there like a dunce, mumbling like a ventriloquist, then stopping, then popping back in like he remembers a certain part, then fades away into an Ivanka naughty thought again?

The national anthem is supposed to be sung loud and proud, especially by the president who is so adamant about it being respected.. :roll:
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

In fairness to the orange one, he may have been having technical difficulties with his in ear monitor and kept losing Melania on the other end telling him the lyrics.