Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:
exitflagger wrote:I love how people actually expected Trump to know the words to the national anthem.
I finally caught the clip of his appearance at the game.... What the actual FUCK?

He rambles and cries to his flock about NFL players disrespecting the flag and the national anthem, but he stands there like a dunce, mumbling like a ventriloquist, then stopping, then popping back in like he remembers a certain part, then fades away into an Ivanka naughty thought again?

The national anthem is supposed to be sung loud and proud, especially by the president who is so adamant about it being respected.. :roll:
The Trumpers will find a way to explain away even this. It's pretty ridiculous. The visual is right there for all to see. What are people going to claim now, "He has a short attention span and can only concentrate on singing for two seconds at a time"? "All the other loser presidents would stand and sing loudly, but he doesn't even care because he's the unconventional president"? They could actually find a way to rationalize this while *still* raging against *other* people that appear in their eyes to be disrespectful of the anthem.

Think about how easy it would be for Trump to look up, on his phone which he tweets from all the time, the lyrics to the national anthem. He couldn't even be bothered to fill in the remaining lyrics he didn't know to *one* song that has incredible significance to 90% of the nation and that people would be watching him sing along with.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

A Bad Lip Reading of Dump's rendition of the national anthem: :D :mrgreen:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bad-lip-r ... nthem-fail
Fuck sigs.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:The Trumpers will find a way to explain away even this.
No, they won't.

OF COURSE he doesn't know the words to the national anthem. Why would he?

This is only an issue when it's black athletes who are "entitled" and "spoiled."

None of them actually give a fuck about the national anthem or the flag or anything.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

If you ask someone like Stalkerati, he would say he LOVES it that Trump doesn't know the words to the national anthem. Gets the loony libs all in a tizzy.

If Trump fucking KNEELED during the anthem, they would find a way to love it.

These are stupid people. We're way beyond them just making excuses.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Scenario: Trump deteriorates into full on Alzheimer's dementia, loses control of his faculties and goes catatonic.

Trumptards: "Look how he's drooling all over himself and sitting in his own crap! He's a genius! That'll get the libcucks worked up for sure! He's making America great again!"

There's no end to the fuckery.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

J Bo fighting racism accusations in 1986.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuxBiTwHNhU
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Judge Smails wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:So Feinstein released the Fusion GPS transcript today.
Grassley is, not impressed.
Good times.
take some time to read the transcript

here are a few nuggets pulled from Seth Abramson's Twitter feed

...So we now know the FBI source within the Trump presidential campaign—who pre-dated Steele's early July 2016 briefing of the FBI about his research on Trump and Russia—was *not* George Papadopoulos.

...Bombshell: the FBI *did* have a mole in the Trump campaign pre-July 2016. - let that sink in for a moment

So, to sum up where we are: everything the GOP said about the Dossier post-August 2017—to American voters—was a lie. They knew full well the Dossier had *corroborated* what a whistleblower in the Trump campaign told the FBI *before* July of 2016. This is goddamned explosive.

House and Senate GOP allies of Trump are revealed, today, as being damn near complicit in a cover-up of epic proportions. Grassley trying to block the release of this transcript is him trying to keep Americans from finding out that the Dossier *wasn't* the FBI's main source.

But *far more important* than the GOP smearing the dossier when they knew it had corroborated information the FBI already had is that the GOP was trying to *hide the fact that the FBI had a whistleblower

What this means is the GOP *knew* the Trump-Russia story was legitimate—as it came from a whistleblower in *Trump's own campaign*—in August 2017. That's over four months ago. They've been lying this whole time. This is an *unspeakable* act of disloyalty to the United States.

This means every time Trump said the Russia story was a "hoax" that originated with the *Democrats* there were many Republicans in Congress who knew it was a lie. And they let him say it. They let him lie, and mislead, and thereby aid the Russian effort to destroy our unity.
Yeah, it also makes Graham look a little stupid for wanting Steele to face criminal charges over the dossier.
What a shitshow.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

TenBenny wrote: It would be nice if Robert Mueller kickstarted the year by producing some sweat on that cocky, orange mug.

He can take the heat. He likes it. Most of his adult life, nothing but heat. That's what he told the people in the bipartisan meeting the other day, anyway.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Yeah, it also makes Graham look a little stupid for wanting Steele to face criminal charges over the dossier.
What a shitshow.
Graham is a total weasel. He goes in whichever direction the wind blows. Seriously, the guy went from not being very big on Trump during the campaign to very recently golfing with him at Mar-a-Lago. You really don't come back from that in the area of credibility.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Traitor In Chief on the possibility of sitting down for an interview with Robert Mueller: "Unlikely" :|

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
ImageImage
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:Traitor In Chief on the possibility of sitting down for an interview with Robert Mueller: "Unlikely" :|

:cry:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Yeah. Why should the innocent, witch-hunted key figure in the investigation submit to an interview?

Nothing strange about that.

:(
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:Traitor In Chief on the possibility of sitting down for an interview with Robert Mueller: "Unlikely" :|

How cute. Don Jr.'s father thinks he has a choice. If he gets subpoenaed, he won't.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

After Trump's tweet about Sen. Feinstein I know that if I were her I would be changing my letterhead.
From The Desk of Sneaky Dianne Feinstein has a nice ring to it.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

A good friend of mine is from Texas. He lives in Cali now, but knows how Texans think very well of course. His parents are really nice, although last year he told me they voted for Trump. And I asked him the other day how they were feeling about it all these days. And he said that his parents and all their friends are still all in for Trump. Curious, I asked why that is. He said it's because they watch clips and highlight reels for the year (2017) and see how the bulk of the media, including late-night talk shows, is constantly attacking Trump personally about things like his appearance and really being pretty nasty in certain ways that don't speak to what he's doing in the job.

The feeling is that the mainstream media's relentless attacks on Trump go far beyond the necessary political/social concerns and more into basic name-calling, and that the left-leaning general public also has a tendency to be just as vicious as what the left perceives in the alt-right voters. In other words, they're digging in the same way the left is, only the left still sees this as something that's going to help people reasonably see the light.

It was an interesting conversation. He certainly may have a point in that both sides are likely to defend their position in a similar fashion. But we agreed that the left, or anyone else that's an opponent of Trump, needs to stop thinking along the lines of right makes might. Trump supporters don't think in those terms and are looking at different issues regarding the guy. They're only going to be turned further away by what, say, someone like Colbert does. As long as he and everyone else realizes he's just preaching to the converted, I guess it's fine though. But it's not an effective tool in lessening the number of his supporters.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

TenBenny wrote:His parents are really nice, although last year he told me they voted for Trump.

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid this sounds.

:lol:

As if a persons political affiliation has shit to do if they are “really nice”.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Gazpacho wrote: As if a persons political affiliation has shit to do if they are “really nice”.
If you're a "really nice" person and you legitimately like Trump, you're either stupid, which - you're right - doesn't preclude you from being nice, or you're not really nice. A legitimate Trump fan isn't smart enough to see what literally the rest of the world sees. And if you're a legitimate Trump fan and you're not stupid, then you're only nice on the outside and you're a close-minded, racist pile of shit on the inside. So, yeah.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Gazpacho wrote:
TenBenny wrote:His parents are really nice, although last year he told me they voted for Trump.

Jesus fucking Christ.
Like all the nice people who participated in the Unite The Right march in Charlottesville last year?
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I noticed this evening driving home that my Drumpf supporting neighbor 5 houses down no longer has his Drumpf/Pence stickers on either of their cars... Wonder whats up with that?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Like all the nice people who participated in the Unite The Right march in Charlottesville last year?
Some very nice people on both sides.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Gazpacho wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ.
It depends. Sometimes the two converge. If you vote for someone well-aware that they hate people of differing ethnic backgrounds, or poor people, you might not be that nice. If you vote for someone because you're more interested in tax issues and a seemingly hard-nosed demeanor, you might not necessarily be an asshole.

I'm talking about two people that have been generally nice people in my interactions. From what I know over the years, they're nice people. But their political needs might fall onto a different scale that unfortunately lends itself to support for a monster. That's a gray area that a lot of people are troublingly faced with.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

M
Last edited by Gazpacho on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Mojo wrote:
Gazpacho wrote: As if a persons political affiliation has shit to do if they are “really nice”.
If you're a "really nice" person and you legitimately like Trump, you're either stupid, which - you're right - doesn't preclude you from being nice, or you're not really nice. A legitimate Trump fan isn't smart enough to see what literally the rest of the world sees. And if you're a legitimate Trump fan and you're not stupid, then you're only nice on the outside and you're a close-minded, racist pile of shit on the inside. So, yeah.
In your opinion.
I guess.
Your whole statement sounds really closed minded.
In other words, if someone doesn’t think exactly like you then they are pieces of shit.

Some of you fuckers are straight up nuts.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Gazpacho wrote: In your opinion.
Of course it's my opinion.
It is my opinion that anyone who supports an openly-bigoted, climate science denying, nuclear war mongering, manchild, unable to speak coherently in sentences that weren't written for him, is an idiot or an asshole. You're God damned right I'm closed-minded to that shit.
Image Image
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Mojo wrote:
Gazpacho wrote: In your opinion.
Of course it's my opinion.
It is my opinion that anyone who supports an openly-bigoted, climate science denying, nuclear war mongering, manchild, unable to speak coherently in sentences that weren't written for him, is an idiot or an asshole. You're God damned right I'm closed-minded to that shit.
Admitting it is the first step.

Good for you.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Asspancho's gonna turn the tide here. With his kindly open mindedness. :lol:

That Trump, he just brings out the best in people, doesn't he? Or is it really that he brings out the phony affected sanctimony in those who are desperate to win an argument? Hmmm.
ImageImage
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Kiss Crue wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: Woke up this morning to a email saying my preordered book is ready for download on my iPad. Will get around to reading it later on today. Thanks to Dump I probably wouldn’t have been interested in getting this book or at least preordering it.

Do you not get that there’s more to the world than just good economic news? :roll:
No. Much of the good economic news is cyclical, inherited and not so much about what the repubs have done. Obama took over at a terrible time and America was just starting to turn things around in the remaining years of his Presidency. This would likely be a good economy under the dems too (presuming Hillary did not have it at war). It's forward thinking in the economic community that is betting on republican policy growing the economy much faster and better. Their policies will spur massive investment and it has had a somewhat immediate affect on the stock market which is driven by speculation and swings much faster.

I think the Repubs can claim some major wins that go beyond economy such as getting China to majorly shift position on North Korea. Some argue that was already starting to happen before Trump took office but it can't be argued China has come the farthest over the last 6 months due largely to the pressure they have been putting on them.

It would take me a long time to lay out all the things I think America is doing very well right now beyond economy. I think Tillerson/Mattis/Kelly are extremely competent and a massive upgrade of the previous admin and the disaster that a Hillary presidency would have been.

I think Trump went rogue on Jerusalem though.
Well you already took a long time after you answered my question so why not tell me what you think all the good things this Trump led America is doing very well right now beyond the economy.
I didn't say you were going to agree with the policies I agree with and asking me to throw out the economic reasons is a big piece of it but here's some highlights of the repubs first year in office according to my political leanings:

- Getting Chinese adherance to the unacceptability of North Korea becoming a nuclear regime

- Cutting funding/threatening cutting finding to the UN

- Cutting funding/threatening to cut funding to rogue regimes like Iran

- reopening trade agreements that benefit smaller economies more

- Pulling out of the ridiculous political farce known as the Paris accord (which didn't even have any teeth to enforce it anyway)

- a reduction in illegal immigration

- passing the largest tax cuts since Reagan

- He survived a political attack ie the "Russian Dossier" which was an attack on the American voting process that was financed by the Clinton campaign and had all sorts of funny stories and lies about golden showers and other nonsense. This is one of the most underdiscussed political stories in US history. People will read about that stuff in textbooks. A partisan imaginary lie and smear job paid by the Clintons to low lives in the Kremlin.

The 20 years prior to the Trump admin were probably the worst 20 years in the history of America when looked through the prism of economic and moral standing in the world. Obama more than doubled American debt in the last 7 years of office. The republican GDP growth target has been set at double of what the Obama admin would target (puny targets based on the continued roll out of socialist policy which would stifle growth). The US spent 5 trillion $ on pointless mid east wars and untold human casualty. American per capita GDP and capital investment shrunk by 75%. American corps were paying some of the highest tax rates in the world including double what Canadian corps pay. Millions of undocumented illegal workers were admitted into the US. The 20 years prior to this admin may have been the longest period of economic stagnation in the history of the USA.

Not sure what you all thought was so great about that.

Obama was cool though!
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Kiss Crue wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
Kiss Crue wrote:
- Getting Chinese adherance to the unacceptability of North Korea becoming a nuclear regime

- Cutting funding/threatening cutting finding to the UN

- Cutting funding/threatening to cut funding to rogue regimes like Iran

- reopening trade agreements that benefit smaller economies more

- Pulling out of the ridiculous political farce known as the Paris accord (which didn't even have any teeth to enforce it anyway)

- a reduction in illegal immigration

- He survived a political attack ie the "Russian Dossier" which was an attack on the American voting process that was financed by the Clinton campaign and had all sorts of funny stories and lies about golden showers and other nonsense. This is one of the most underdiscussed political stories in US history. People will read about that stuff in textbooks. A partisan imaginary lie and smear job paid by the Clintons to low lives in the Kremlin.

The 20 years prior to the Trump admin were probably the worst 20 years in the history of America when looked through the prism of economic and moral standing in the world. Obama more than doubled American debt in the last 7 years of office. The republican GDP growth target has been set at double of what the Obama admin would target (puny targets based on the continued roll out of socialist policy which would stifle growth). The US spent 5 trillion $ on pointless mid east wars and untold human casualty. American per capita GDP and capital investment shrunk by 75%. American corps were paying some of the highest tax rates in the world including double what Canadian corps pay. Millions of undocumented illegal workers were admitted into the US. The 20 years prior to this admin may have been the longest period of economic stagnation in the history of the USA.

Not sure what you all thought was so great about that.

Obama was cool though!
I see/read posts like this and I can only conclude that people like Kiss Crue and Radiobed, etc... are just hopeless rubes, marks, who will never be able to comprehend how stupid they are and how horribly they are getting conned by the GOP.

I'm not even going to attempt to change your mind because you're a lost cause. You're so fucking stupid that I actually feel sad for you. Just a few comments on the line items you posted:

- what are you talking about? The Chinese have been and continue to supply North Korea with materials like oil to allow them to continue with their criminal regime - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12 ... -korea-30/

- are you referring to the tax cuts that massively benefit the wealthiest .2% of Americans? The tax cuts that will INCREASE the deficit (just like Reagan's tax cuts did, by the way, so much so that when George HW Bush took over as President they had to RAISE TAXES to reduce the ever increasing deficit. The tax cuts that nearly bankrupted the state of Kansas and caused the Republican controlled Kansas legislature to have to raise the taxes back up to keep the state solvent.

- Huh? Did you actually read the Fusion GPS testimony that was released the other day? The actual sworn testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee, the testimony that the GOP wanted to prevent from ever getting out? The testimony that the GOP has known about since August yet continues to LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT ITS CONTENTS AND ORIGIN.

The testimony shows clearly shows not only Russian interference with us but that Steele approached the FBI after becoming concerned that Trump might be in the process of being blackmailed by Russia with the compromising information they have on him.

The testimony about the dossier that someone HAS BEEN MURDERED OVER http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... ublication.

The testimony that shows there was/is a mole or snitch INSIDE THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION.

The testimony that shows so clearly a Trump/Russia connection that EVEN A GUY ON FOX NEWS ADMITS EXISTS? http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36837 ... a-comments

What's truly sad about you and others like you is that you've been brainwashed by Fox News and other like-minded media outlets into thinking this is a Democrat vs. Republican issues when it is nothing of the sort. This is an American issue and from an economic standpoint and rich vs poor issue.
"You'll get nothing and like it"