Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

"We do not recall the President saying these comments specifically..." - Repugnantlicons Sens. Tom Cotton & David Perdue.

Horseshit.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:"We do not recall the President saying these comments specifically..." - Repugnantlicons Sens. Tom Cotton & David Perdue.
Translated in the vernacular of Caddyshack, specifically these guys as Danny Noonan trying to get the caddy scholarship and of course, Trump as Judge Smails:

Danny:
"I noticed your grips were worn, sir.
I should've mentioned it before.
I could put some "stick-um" on there
for you. It's my fault."

Judge Smails:
"Good idea! Next time be more careful!"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

JohnnyDouche wrote:
TenBenny wrote:So Trump's medical report regarding his health says that he's A-OK. I had recently heard that the physician doing this exam was also Obama's physician, and I figured that Obama seems like he's in good shape. And since Obama had trustworthy people around him, I figured the doctor was legit (unlike the guy that wrote up a note about Trump's "good" health while Trump waited downstairs in his limo).

But now this White House doctor (and I'm assuming it's the same one that made Obama's report) is saying Trump is in "excellent health"? I call bullshit on this. This guy is 71 and still eats truckloads of fast food and drinks two six-packs of Diet Coke a day. And his physique is borderline obese by medical standards. And his mind and body are heavily overworked due to narcissism, stress and constant fibbing.

Either someone's lying, someone is lying *and* was paid off, or it's true that evil really *does* never die.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ent-health
His "excellent health" memo was signed by the WH doctor, who somehow misspelled his own name (Ronnie vs Ronny).
Pure fucking bullshit...
Love this heading I saw:

I'll believe Trump weighs 239 when I see the long-form girth certificate
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

3 days 4 hrs 20 min left until Government Shutdown.
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

vlad wrote:
JohnnyDouche wrote:
TenBenny wrote:So Trump's medical report regarding his health says that he's A-OK. I had recently heard that the physician doing this exam was also Obama's physician, and I figured that Obama seems like he's in good shape. And since Obama had trustworthy people around him, I figured the doctor was legit (unlike the guy that wrote up a note about Trump's "good" health while Trump waited downstairs in his limo).

But now this White House doctor (and I'm assuming it's the same one that made Obama's report) is saying Trump is in "excellent health"? I call bullshit on this. This guy is 71 and still eats truckloads of fast food and drinks two six-packs of Diet Coke a day. And his physique is borderline obese by medical standards. And his mind and body are heavily overworked due to narcissism, stress and constant fibbing.

Either someone's lying, someone is lying *and* was paid off, or it's true that evil really *does* never die.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ent-health
His "excellent health" memo was signed by the WH doctor, who somehow misspelled his own name (Ronnie vs Ronny).
Pure fucking bullshit...
Love this heading I saw:

I'll believe Trump weighs 239 when I see the long-form girth certificate
Too funny. I questioned this "239 lbs" as well. No way in fuck that fat shithole is under 250; more like 289. I smell collusion... :) And KFC
I can see you like to douche
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

It was reported that he orders 2 Big Macs, 2 Filet of Fish, and a large chocolate shake from McDonalds.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

239 lbs just so happens to be 1 lb under obese for his height. Crazy!

(Oh, and apparently he's a couple inches shorter than he says he is. :lol: )
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:(Oh, and apparently he's a couple inches shorter than he says he is. :lol: )
That's what jumped out at me. Every resource since he was nominated and through his presidency has listed his height at 6'2". Somehow he has magically hit puberty I guess at over 70 fucking years of age and had himself a growth spurt of an inch over the past... either two years or day and a half, take your pick. At this rate he'll be 12 feet tall at the end of his tenure.

How the fuck does EVERYBODY not see right through this bullshit? That whole health report is fudged. No doubt about it.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
Cutler’s got at least 30 pounds more muscle than Trump’s got and is probably less than 12% body fat. For Trump to even come close to Cutler’s weight, we’re talking about one majorly fat motherfucker.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
Ask any football fan and they’ll tell you Jay Cutler sucks at his job too.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Moeller subpoenas Bannon
CNN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-7vaRXwQMk
MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhMC-eJo-UQ
Fox
ummmmm? Fox? Has anyone heard anything from Fox?
SNL Morning Joe skit with Fred Armisen as Michael Wolff and Bill Fuckin' Murray as Steve Bannon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiyZ92_JZxA
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ director James Gunn offers $100k bounty for Trump’s accurate weight
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/guardi ... te-weight/

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
CHA0S
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by CHA0S »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
:lol:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by inmates with Internet privileges do not reflect the views or opinions of the Clark County Detention Center or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Look at this fucking survey Trump/Pence has put out:

Mainstream Media Accountability Survey
https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstr ... op_surveys

Fucking Hell, these people are pussies.
Image Image
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Ha!. I took the Survey. After you record your answers they ask for $$.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote:Look at this fucking survey Trump/Pence has put out:

Mainstream Media Accountability Survey
https://action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstr ... op_surveys

Fucking Hell, these people are pussies.
Fucking hilarious..

A poll for the Drumpftards to feel better about themselves and Drumpf to get those fake approval numbers up.. You know all these results will be shared (if they are positive) to Drumpf and he will probably twitter about it..

What political party is so fragile that they'd have to create such a poll to make their president and supporters feel better about themselves? :lol:

Question 15 is to easy answer though I doubt any Drumpftard got it..

Based on your answers above, do you believe that the Republican Party should spend more time and resources holding the mainstream media accountable?

No. I believe the Republican party wasted 4 years of trying to make Obama a one term president, then another 4 years trying to repeal Obamacare everyday... I think you've wasted enough time and resources and should probably concentrate on fulfilling some of those promises you assholes made to the voters when you were campaigning..
Less government waste for one thing..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Luminiferous wrote: Based on your answers above, do you believe that the Republican Party should spend more time and resources holding the mainstream media accountable?
Right. Firstly, to "hold them accountable," they'd need to be able to refute what the media is saying, which has yet to happen. IF they had proof that the media was lying, they'd present something other than Jabba the Huck just saying it's wrong.

Secondly, I don't like where all this is going. Trump's the kind of person to send out this extremely biased bullshit and then use it to start banning free speech. "See? The people want every station but Fox News silenced. It wasn't my choice. I'd love to let these fake news sources go, believe me, but I can't. The people wanted it."
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: Based on your answers above, do you believe that the Republican Party should spend more time and resources holding the mainstream media accountable?
Right. Firstly, to "hold them accountable," they'd need to be able to refute what the media is saying, which has yet to happen. IF they had proof that the media was lying, they'd present something other than Jabba the Huck just saying it's wrong.

Secondly, I don't like where all this is going. Trump's the kind of person to send out this extremely biased bullshit and then use it to start banning free speech. "See? The people want every station but Fox News silenced. It wasn't my choice. I'd love to let these fake news sources go, believe me, but I can't. The people wanted it."
They've been sending out this crap all along. I get it by snail mail and e-mail. It's a fund raising scam. Why I get these, I'm not sure. Maybe because I was signed up to get WhiteHouse.gov stuff before BLOTUS took over. I've blocked them enough that it has finally stopped on my e-mail. I kind of love the snail mail ones. I fill them out, basically telling them to fuck off and send them back w/o the money they're trying to scam me out of. I figure someday they'll figure out that I'm a Democrat, but it hasn't happened yet. Even though I have written in big red letters on the "poll" I send back "I'm a Democrat, you fuckwits!". :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

vlad wrote:
Mojo wrote:

They've been sending out this crap all along. I get it by snail mail and e-mail. It's a fund raising scam. Why I get these, I'm not sure. Maybe because I was signed up to get WhiteHouse.gov stuff before BLOTUS took over. I've blocked them enough that it has finally stopped on my e-mail. I kind of love the snail mail ones. I fill them out, basically telling them to fuck off and send them back w/o the money they're trying to scam me out of. I figure someday they'll figure out that I'm a Democrat, but it hasn't happened yet. Even though I have written in big red letters on the "poll" I send back "I'm a Democrat, you fuckwits!". :lol:
Pre-internet days, I schooled a friend at a party about guns and the NRA so he thought that it would be funny if he signed me up for the NRA. They mailed me packet after packet after packet filled with forms, donation slips(multiple for friends and family), gun insurance offers, mail order gun catalogs and bullshit fear stories about gun rights violations by Democrats. Finally, they called my house one day and woke me up(I worked graveyard shifts, slept during the day). The lady said "Sir, I want you to listen to this tape" and she played an audio tape of a senator that wanted to introduce legislation that added a few steps to purchasing a gun. After the 25-30 second clip she comes back on the phone and asked "What do you think of that?"

"It's about fucking time"

"Excuse me? Don't you understand? They're trying to make it harder for you to buy a gun!"

"Yeah, lady. I got that. What you don't understand is that you've been duped into performing a practical joke for a fellow dumbshit gun owner that I made a fool out of in front of a lot of people at a party. He signed me up for your bullshit and you people have been wasting your money sending me your uneducated propaganda intended for low intelligent people."

"Well, if you feel that way, I'll take you off of our register."

"Ok, but my co-workers will be bummed. They loved it when I took your bullshit to the break room. We all get a good laugh about it, then I throw it in my truck and use it for a fire starter when I'm camping."

In a quiet, angered, monotone voice "I will make sure you are removed from our register."

"Thank you and *click* I just hit record on my cassette player . . . Do NOT mail me anything again and do NOT call me again with your propaganda. I work nights and you woke me up for this crap. If you call me again, I will sue your organization for harassment. Do you understand me?"

Silence

"I asked you a question. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Good-bye". Click.

I haven't heard from them since.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Kelly calls some of Trump’s campaign pledges on immigration, wall ‘uninformed,’ meeting attendees say
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... 4cd0eb2ff4

White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly told Democratic lawmakers Wednesday that the United States will never construct a physical wall along the entire stretch of the U.S.-Mexico border and that some of President Trump’s campaign promises on immigration were “uninformed.”

The comments put Kelly at odds with Trump, who repeatedly said during his presidential campaign that he would build a border wall that Mexico would pay for, not U.S. taxpayers. Kelly’s statements also reinforce the chaos and indecision over immigration policy that has plagued the White House for several months since Trump announced the end of an Obama-era program protecting young immigrant “dreamers” in September.

Democrats and Republicans have warned in recent days that Trump is not clearly stating what he wants as part of a deal to replace the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program and bolster security along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Kelly’s comments, made in a closed-door session at the U.S. Capitol with members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-Md.), also show that senior administration officials know that Trump will not be able to fulfill two key campaign promises — the construction of a wall along the southern border that is paid for by Mexico.

In a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal, Trump said that Mexico would pay for the wall through the North American Free Trade Agreement. But Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who succeeded Kelly in the role, did not answer questions at a Senate hearing on Tuesday about whether the administration has a plan for Mexico to pay for the wall’s construction.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Funny fact about the cognitive exam he demanded to take... It is a screening tool for dementia.

It does not test for non-age-related cognitive problems or any mental disorders. Fortunately for Drumpf and his supporters it does not measure IQ or intelligence.

The test is quick and easy to administer, which is why they often use it when a person has their first Medicare physical.

I also find it laughable that people actually believed the White House doctor would have been allowed to come out in front of the cameras and said "The man is a lunatic, I've heard more competent answers reading Joel Trae's posts on Metal Sludge, the sides of his heart are ready to explode like an old retread, he has the eating habits of a goat and I've healthier corpses in the morgue..."
No White House doctor is going to tell the nation their president is an unhealthy slob on the verge of a full on cardiac episode just walking from one room to another..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump’s ‘Fake News Awards’ are shaping up to be a total flop
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d626986a76

President Trump, former star of “The Apprentice,” knows how to put on a show. Yet his “Fake News Awards” are shaping up to be a total flop.

Trump will name “the most corrupt & biased of the Mainstream Media” on Wednesday, according to a Jan. 7 tweet, but he appears to have done little preparation for the event — if there even is an event.

“We'll keep you posted on any details around that potential event and what that would look like,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters Tuesday when asked about the awards.

“Potential” event? What happened to the president's tweeted claim, nine days earlier, that “the interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated”?

Heightened interest was Trump's stated reason for pushing back the awards, which he initially said he would give out Jan. 8.

“Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media,” he tweeted early this month. “Stay tuned!”

Last edited by Turner Coates on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:Funny fact about the cognitive exam he demanded to take... It is a screening tool for dementia.

It does not test for non-age-related cognitive problems or any mental disorders. Fortunately for Drumpf and his supporters it does not measure IQ or intelligence.

The test is quick and easy to administer, which is why they often use it when a person has their first Medicare physical.

I also find it laughable that people actually believed the White House doctor would have been allowed to come out in front of the cameras and said "The man is a lunatic, I've heard more competent answers reading Joel Trae's posts on Metal Sludge, the sides of his heart are ready to explode like an old retread, he has the eating habits of a goat and I've healthier corpses in the morgue..."
No White House doctor is going to tell the nation their president is an unhealthy slob on the verge of a full on cardiac episode just walking from one room to another..
Absolutely. FDR. Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ, etc...oh yeah, Reagan's mental decline. None of their serious health issues were publically reported.

The thing about BLOTUS is that it's bleeding obvious he a fat, puffy gasbag. And with the internet things like his current height are easily debunked. And his weight, as well. Not to mention what a fucking idiot he is., because it's all on view out of his own mouth.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trumpty Dumpty's obviously bogus medical report is sparking an online "Girther Movement".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42716443
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I think he faked that medical report so he could win the first of his own fake news awards...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Funny fact about the cognitive exam he demanded to take... It is a screening tool for dementia.

Absolutely. FDR. Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ, etc...oh yeah, Reagan's mental decline. None of their serious health issues were publically reported.

The thing about BLOTUS is that it's bleeding obvious he a fat, puffy gasbag. And with the internet things like his current height are easily debunked. And his weight, as well. Not to mention what a fucking idiot he is., because it's all on view out of his own mouth.
Remember Drumpf is in such excellent health that he was late for the G7 group photo because while the other leaders all made the 700 yard walk, he waited for a golf cart.. :lol: