A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
The shirt sleeve thing is weird. Can he not remember that he's the 45th president or something?
It's actually to remind Pence who's president and to keep his grubby mitts out of his shirt drawer..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
The shirt sleeve thing is weird. Can he not remember that he's the 45th president or something?
His staff had all his shirts stamped "45" after he got royally pissed off on Presidents Day. He thought he was supposed to get a cake and presents. He plans to sell the shirts on Ebay.
Ha! Good point. Someone should check his official website to see if these shirts are for sale. Seriously. They're probably listed next to the MAGA, POTUS and FLOTUS hats.
Or maybe Trump Jr gives ya one if ya pony up for a condo.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Last edited by Turner Coates on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Did The Donald actually say any of those things from the crib sheet? Did he even look at it during the meeting?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlackCrypt wrote:Did The Donald actually say any of those things from the crib sheet? Did he even look at it during the meeting?
Of course not. He's a fucking stable genius.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote:

Also, while looking at the photo of him flanked by the kids, I realized, on a totally irrelevant note, how sick I am of those fucking stupid big, overcompensating ties. Is it any surprise that a guy with ties that enormous thinks, "More guns, fuck yeah!"?

Big tie, small dick. And hands.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
His staff had all his shirts stamped "45" after he got royally pissed off on Presidents Day. He thought he was supposed to get a cake and presents. He plans to sell the shirts on Ebay.
Ha! Good point. Someone should check his official website to see if these shirts are for sale. Seriously. They're probably listed next to the MAGA, POTUS and FLOTUS hats.

Those shirts are made in Russia.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

TenBenny wrote:

Also, while looking at the photo of him flanked by the kids, I realized, on a totally irrelevant note, how sick I am of those fucking stupid big, overcompensating ties. Is it any surprise that a guy with ties that enormous thinks, "More guns, fuck yeah!"?
45 on the cuff is the new DJT monogram, I am sure he has people already working on trade marking it.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump threatens California
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/politics ... index.html

President Donald Trump declared on Thursday he was considering withdrawing Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from California as punishment for what he claimed was a "lousy management job" in patrolling illegal immigration.
"You know what, I'm thinking about doing it," Trump said at a roundtable with state and local officials to address ideas to stop gun violence in the wake of the Parkland school massacre. His comments came after he decried the state of law enforcement in the Golden State.

"We're getting no help from the state of California. Frankly, if I pulled our people from California, you would have a crime nest like you've never seen in California. All I'd have to do is say 'ICE, Border Patrol, leave California alone,'" he said during a listening session at the White House.

"You would see crime like nobody has ever seen crime in this country. And yet we get no help from the state of California. They are doing a lousy management job," he went on to say. "They have the highest taxes in the nation. And they don't know what's happening out there. Frankly it's a disgrace."

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump threatens California

President Donald Trump declared on Thursday he was considering withdrawing Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from California as punishment....
California says "I'm okay with this!"
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:

President Donald Trump declared on Thursday he was considering withdrawing Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from California as punishment....
VIVA LA FIESTA!

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:Did The Donald actually say any of those things from the crib sheet? Did he even look at it during the meeting?
Yes, he repeated every talking point while looking at the crib sheet.
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote:

Stupid fucking piece of shit should spend one fucking hour along the California/Mexico border if he thinks our Border Patrol and CBP agents aren't putting their fucking lives in danger every single day to carry out their jobs. What a despicable, ignorant, petty, and stupid thing to say. The President of the United States is literally the most clueless person in it. "As punishment." Who the fuck does he think he is? As if California operates independently from the US. Fucking insane.

This is the same mind that called McCain a loser for being captured. Feckless, weak piece of shit couldn't handle five minutes of what McCain went through, and doesn't even have the first clue what our DHS agents endure.

Seriously, if you support this man, you're a fucking piece of shit. Again. Still.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
vlad wrote:

Stupid fucking piece of shit should spend one fucking hour along the California/Mexico border if he thinks our Border Patrol and CBP agents aren't putting their fucking lives in danger every single day to carry out their jobs. What a despicable, ignorant, petty, and stupid thing to say. The President of the United States is literally the most clueless person in it. "As punishment." Who the fuck does he think he is? As if California operates independently from the US. Fucking insane.

This is the same mind that called McCain a loser for being captured. Feckless, weak piece of shit couldn't handle five minutes of what McCain went through, and doesn't even have the first clue what our DHS agents endure.

Seriously, if you support this man, you're a fucking piece of shit. Again. Still.
This coward can't even fire his own people face to face. He sends one of his hired guns to do it. Comey, especially. BLOTUS waited to he knew Comey was in CA and had him fired there. Hoping to leave him stranded without a way home. He was pissed when the FBI flew him home. He harasses his own people, like Jeff Sessions on Twitter like a little bitch. He is a cunt. A petty, vindictive, cowardly cunt.

Oh, yeah Ted Nugent, speaking of cunts, shared one of the "crisis actor" FB posts. NRA board member Ted Nugent. He should go down to FL and say that to their faces. But he won't.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/201 ... _prom.html
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Hey Mom, is it okay if I go to the mall? There's no school today. One of my teachers accidentally shot the wrong people yesterday."
Last edited by Turner Coates on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
He didn't say "give them guns." He said give them "concealed" guns. Let's give CNN and NBC hell for reporting fake news!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:He didn't say "give them guns." He said give them "concealed" guns. Let's give CNN and NBC hell for reporting fake news!
Maybe he made a spelling mistake and meant, "Give them gum."

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:He didn't say "give them guns." He said give them "concealed" guns. Let's give CNN and NBC hell for reporting fake news!
Give them concealed gum. They can offer the shooter gum and if the gum is concealed, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Give them concealed gum. They can offer the shooter gum and if the gum is concealed, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Yes. Even though gum chewing is not allowed in class, rules need to be changed to protect good people. We must be strong.

Last edited by Turner Coates on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Yes. Even though gum chewing is not allowed in class, rules should be changed to protect good people. We must be strong.
The kids are dead because classroom is a gum free zone.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Image
He didn't say "give them guns." He said give them "concealed" guns. Let's give CNN and NBC hell for reporting fake news!
Oh. My. God. And look at the awful grammar, too. Does this man ever take five seconds to check his 280 characters?

Can we please just vote people in that will remove this buffoon from office already?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:
Can we please just vote people in that will remove this buffoon from office already?
You don't like him?

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
You don't like him?
Oh, I wouldn't say that. I just despise him is all.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I asked one of my Trumptard tenants why, if he doesn't support gun control on the grounds that people who want to break the law will find a way regardless, does he support spending 8 billion dollars in taxpayer money on a wall if people who want to break the law will just find a way. He just said that it's different and walked out. Trumptards are hilarious.
Image Image
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Mojo wrote:I asked one of my Trumptard tenants why, if he doesn't support gun control on the grounds that people who want to break the law will find a way regardless, does he support spending 8 billion dollars in taxpayer money on a wall if people who want to break the law will just find a way. He just said that it's different and walked out. Trumptards are hilarious.
You have the patience of a saint. I would have hit him in the head with a pick axe. I’m not known for being calm. But if you’d like a chuckle check out what Amy Pohler and Nick Offerman has to say about the NRA: http://www.pajiba.com/politics/amy-poeh ... on-gif.php
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I saw that. I love that show, and I'm an Offerman fan, but Ron Swanson would probably fight to the death to keep his guns.
Image Image
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Mojo wrote:I saw that. I love that show, and I'm an Offerman fan, but Ron Swanson would probably fight to the death to keep his guns.
True, the character probably would. He’s big into woodworking and has been on This Old House. He and Megan Mullaly have been married for a while and they are by all accounts the nicest people you’d ever meet. The man has a serious woodworking studio with people and does some impressive work. Great guy, funny wife.