Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:30 pm Donnie better hope and pray that the "Caravan" people are not ready to martyr themselves for their cause. Can you imagine the fallout if his "15,000 troops" (guaranteed to be a grossly inflated number) lose their shit and go all Tiananmen Square '89 on them?

This is shaping up to be a serious recipe for disaster.

Donald's base would probably cheer for that. Thinking such an event would lead to an abandonment of Trump by those Americans is erroneous.

I really think at this point issues like the one you're describing represent a war for the middle. The middle ground voters of America who kind of want to find a way out of Trumpville but aren't quite there yet. Trump's base will *not* be swayed into voting blue. They're all in and they have to justify that choice. Trump picked up on and exposed the weaknesses in these people. It's their severe gullibility, blind loyalty and susceptibility to propaganda. Many Americans, he learned, can be duped into supporting the kind of authoritarianism of which many countries understand the horrors. He's studied those leaders.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:35 pm He's studied those leaders.
He never "studied" anything. "Divide and conquer" is a fairly easy concept to understand. He thinks and speaks in rudimentary terms. Unfortunately, many Americans are duped by his cliches.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:07 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:35 pm He's studied those leaders.
He never "studied" anything. "Divide and conquer" is a fairly easy concept to understand. He thinks and speaks in rudimentary terms. Unfortunately, many Americans are duped by his cliches.

Well, I think he's sort of delved into them. I don't think he's a master student or anything, but I think maybe he cherry-picks ideas here and there that he can draw from. It's been said, maybe even confirmed by Ivana, that he used to keep a copy of "Mein Kampf" on his nightstand. He's a bigot and narcissist who's definitely fascinated with strongmen, which we've most certainly seen in his bromances with leaders like Putin et al.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:08 pm I don't think he's a master student or anything, but I think maybe he cherry-picks ideas here and there that he can draw from.
He promotes catch phrases and slogans. He's playing it by ear.

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't this be a federal offense with possible prison time? So MAGA trolls are alleged to have tried to pay women to accuse the special counsel of sexual harassment and misconduct. Are some of Trump's supporters this desperate?

Mueller refers sex misconduct scheme targeting him to FBI for investigation

Special counsel Robert Mueller last week asked the FBI to investigate a possible scam in which a woman would make false claims that he was guilty of sexual misconduct and harassment, after several political reporters were contacted about doing a story on the alleged misconduct.

Multiple reporters were contacted over the past few weeks by a woman who said she had been offered money to say she had been harassed by Mueller, the special counsel who is probing possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. After investigating, according to the political website Hill Reporter, the reporters each independently determined the allegations of misconduct and harassment were likely a hoax and that it was unclear if the woman had been offered money to make the claim. The reporters then contacted the special counsel's office to report that they had been approached about the scheme.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation," said Peter Carr, spokesperson for the special counsel.

While investigating the possibility of a hoax, the Hill Reporter's Ed Krassenstein, who was one of the reporters contacted, said he received threats, including a text message reading, "You're in over your head…. Drop this" which included his and another editor's home addresses.

Around the same time reporters began to be contacted about the misconduct allegations, Jack Burkman, a Republican lobbyist and radio host, began promoting, via his Facebook page, that he is investigating sexual misconduct and alcohol-related allegations against Mueller. On Tuesday morning he tweeted that he would hold a press conference two days later to "reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's sex assault victims."

Over the past two years, Burkman has peddled a separate, evolving conspiracy theory that has blamed several different wild plots for the death of Democratic staffer Seth Rich, who was shot on a Washington street in 2016 during an apparent botched robbery.

Krassenstein told NBC News he reached out to the special counsel's office on Tuesday telling them what he knew about the scheme.

He also gave NBC News the phone numbers used by the woman alleging she was offered money to make the allegations, which were both disconnected.

The woman allegedly worked at the law firm Pillsbury, Madison and Sutro at the same time as Mueller in 1974. Reporters say she said she was supposed to claim the misconduct took place during that period. NBC News gave the woman's name to a spokesperson for the law firm, which is now called Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP. In a statement, the spokesperson said, "We have no record of this individual working for our firm."

Krassenstein and other journalists also pointed to Jacob Wohl, a disgraced hedge fund manager turned pro-Trump conspiracy theorist and Surefire Intelligence, a company connected to him, as being involved with Burkman's alleged plot.

"I gave Burkman a call. I wanted to know who 'Surefire Intelligence' is. That's when he told me about Jacob Wohl," said Krassenstein. "To me, this was all a setup from somebody trying to discredit the media."

Early this morning, Wohl tweeted, "Several media sources tell me that a scandalous story about Mueller is breaking tomorrow. Should be interesting. Stay tuned!"

Reached by direct message on Twitter, Wohl denied having a hand in any plot to pay women making false allegations against Mueller. "I don't have any involvement in any investigations of any kind. I'm not quite that cool," he said.

The allegations still took off as far-right news sites tied to Wohl and known for spreading fake news and disinformation published viral posts. Gateway Pundit, where Wohl is employed as a writer, touted their "exclusive documents" about a "very credible witness."

In a statement, Surefire Intelligence tweeted that it "does not comment on current, past or future operations, nor the lack thereof."

Wohl declined to comment on his involvement with Surefire Intelligence. However, his email is listed in the domain records for Surefire Intelligence's website and calls to a number listed on the Surefire Intelligence website went to a voicemail message which provided another phone number, listed in public records as belonging to Wohl's mother.

Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire's official phone number redirects to his mother's voicemail.

A few hours later, the Gateway Pundit published what it called "exclusive documents" it had obtained of an alleged sexual misconduct accusation against Mueller. The documents were partially redacted, but the top of each page included the phrase "International Private Intelligence" below a shorter, redacted line. International Private Intelligence is the slogan of Surefire Intelligence on the company's website.

The open-source intelligence group Bellingcat pulled apart the construction of the company's online presence. It found that someone with Jacob Wohl's email address was involved in the domain registration of the Surefire Intelligence website and that many of the LinkedIn profiles of people who reportedly worked there used stolen, edited photos of models as their profile images. One featured a photo of Israeli supermodel Bar Rafaeli. In another case, a fictitious profile of a Surefire financial investigator in Zurich had a black and white image of actor Christoph Waltz as its profile photo.

Gateway Pundit has now posted a message on its site that says, "Earlier today we were given information on accusations against former FBI Director Robert Mueller. We took the documents down and are currently investigating these accusations. There are also serious allegations against Jacob Wohl. We are also looking into this."

"There is still a press conference scheduled for Thursday at noon in Washington, D.C."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... on-n926301

Woman targeted by inept plot to bring down US special counsel reveals how it rapidly fell apart

The apparent plot to bring down Robert Mueller by bribing women to make false sexual misconduct claims against him appears to have fallen apart, after emails revealed startling details about the conspiracy.

On Tuesday, Jennifer Taub, an associate professor at Vermont Law School, made public an email she received earlier this month in which the sender asked to speak to her regarding “past encounters” with Mr Mueller, who is investigating possible election collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“I would like to discuss those encounters with you,” the email read. “I believe a basic telephone call, for which I would compensate you at whatever rate you see fit (inside reason), would be a good place to start. My organization is conducting an examination of Robert Mueller’s past.”

The letter, which Ms Taub forwarded on to the special counsel, came from someone claiming to be an employee at a purported private intelligence firm called Surefire Intelligence.

Ms Taub told MSNBC she had "no idea" why the "creepy" email was sent to her, but that she did not know and had never met Mr Mueller.

Her disclosure of the message came after Mr Mueller’s office announced – in a rare public statement – that it had asked the FBI to probe allegations another woman was offered $20,000 to make false accusations against the investigator.

Mr Mueller’s team were made aware of the allegations by several journalists, who received emails by someone who said she was called Lorraine Parsons. She claimed she used to work with Mr Mueller at law firm Pillsbury, Madison and Sutro in the 1970s.

In the email, which has been made public, the woman said she was offered $20,000 to make false sexual assault allegations by a man who said he worked for Surefire Intelligence. The man also offered to pay off her credit card debts, the email claimed.

“I asked him what in the hell he wanted me to do,” the email read. “He said that we could not talk about it on the phone, and he asked me to download an app on my phone called Signal, which he said was more secure.

“Reluctantly, I downloaded the app and he called me on that app a few minutes later. He said (and I will never forget exactly what it was) ‘I want you to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller, and I want you to sign a sworn affidavit to that effect'.

“He said that he could arrange an additional $10,000 bonus from his client, who he said was a man named Jack Burkman, if I could sign the documents immediately.”

Jack Burkman matches the name of a right-wing conspiracy theorist and prominent Trump supporter, who claims he is about the make public the testimony of a woman alleging Mr Mueller sexually assaulted her.

“Some sad news. On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's sex assault victims,” Mr Burkman wrote on Twitter. “I applaud the courage and dignity and grace and strength of my client.”

In her email, Ms Parsons added that Mr Mueller was “always very polite” and “was never inappropriate" during their alleged time together at the law firm, and that she would not be part of a “Washington DC drama for any price”.

However, Ms Parsons’ identity could not be verified, and she refused to speak to reporters by phone. The law firm, Pillsbury, Madison and Sutro, also said it had no records of her having worked there.

When the Hill Reporter rang a phone number the woman had provided, it reported it received a text message back that read, “You’re in over your head…. Drop this”, alongside the home addresses of journalists working there.

The news outlet also said it later received a phone call from another number claiming to be a Surefire employee called Mike Wilcox. He allegedly told journalists there to “stop communicating with” Ms Parsons.

The identity of Ms Taub, however, is not in doubt and like Ms Parsons’ allegations, the email she received also purportedly came from a Surefire employee.

Surefire Intelligence, which purports to specialize in counter-intelligence, asset tracing and “in depth due diligence”, claims to have offices in the US, UK, Switzerland and London.

However, when The Independent attempted to contact the company's offices in London, Tel Aviv and Zurich, all failed to ring through.

NBC News reported domain records for the company – which was incorporated less than three weeks ago – are associated with the email address of Jacob Wohl, a far-right Twitter conspiracy theorist best known for his rapid responses to Mr Trump’s tweets and his penchant for visiting hipster coffee shops.

Mr Wohl, who has also touted a “scandalous story” about Mr Mueller in recent days, has repeatedly denied involvement with Surefire Intelligence, despite the fact his picture appears on the LinkedIn page of the firm’s alleged managing partner, Matthew Cohen.

One of the company’s phone numbers also redirected to the voicemail of Mr Wohl’s mother, while LinkedIn profiles of a number of alleged Surefire employees use images of a host of models and celebrity actors.
Surefire Intelligence's LA "Private Investigator" is British model/photographer Nick Hopper.
Surefire Intelligence's "Head of Government Relations" also works as a model for stock photos.

On Tuesday, right-wing news outlet The Gateway Pundit, for whom Mr Wohl writes for, published allegations of sexual assault “on or around” 2 August 2010 by Mr Mueller, citing documents from a firm with the tagline “International Private Intelligence” – the same tagline used by Surefire Intelligence.

Gateway Pundit later deleted the story, issuing an update that they were “investigating” accusations regarding the veracity of the documents, and “very serious allegations” against Jacob Wohl.

It is not clear exactly what those behind Surefire Intelligence are trying to achieve, but the bogus firm appears to be responsible for both the allegations against Mr Mueller, and at least one email attempting to muddy the waters.

Despite the plot's apparent disintegration, both Mr Wohl and Mr Burkman insist a press conference on 1 November in which sexual misconduct allegations will be made against Mr Mueller is going ahead.

Mr Wohl and Mr Burkman have been contacted for comment.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/robert-muell ... 43876.html
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

^^^^ That post took some time, thanks.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Congrats on Mueller for staying in the news cycle! I almost forgot about him.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

BlackCrypt wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:28 pm Congrats on Mueller for staying in the news cycle! I almost forgot about him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jacob Wohl certainly has delivered the Lulz. Burkman is holding another very important press conference in the Rosslyn Holiday Inn. I guess the Denny's was all booked up.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:33 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:28 pm Congrats on Mueller for staying in the news cycle! I almost forgot about him.

Jacob Wohl certainly has delivered the Lulz. Burkman is holding another very important press conference in the Rosslyn Holiday Inn. I guess the Denny's was all booked up.
Denny's?? Isn't that where radiosped gets his 2am Grand Slams?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:52 pm

Denny's?? Isn't that where radiosped gets his 2am Grand Slams?
:lol:

So Trump said "Illegal Aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States" . Is he thinking that quote all the way through?
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Methinks Jacob Wohl could be looking at doing some time. That's a pretty serious offense. Not a good life decision for a 20-year-old. Well, 20 or 21. I'd go so far as to say the specific nature of his actions, trying to discredit the special counsel and end an investigation into collusion, obstruction of justice and a whole litany of possible wrongdoing by the POTUS, should perhaps be seen as an act of treason.

I hope this kid didn't think POTUS had his back.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:00 pm Methinks
Yousucks
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:16 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:00 pm Methinks
Yousucks
:lol:

Oooh, methinks a chap is a bit cross!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

It's a metaphor I'm too tired to make jokes about, but Burkman's fly was down the whole time during the very important press conference at the Rosslyn Holiday Inn.

https://twitter.com/RichardPotter/statu ... 48/photo/1.
LJP 2002-2014

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

vlad wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:23 pm Is he thinking that quote all the way through?

Does he think anything through??
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Donnie thinks a rock is the same as a bullet? Interesting logic there.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:15 pm So Donnie thinks a rock is the same as a bullet? Interesting logic there.
A Trumper panelist on CNN tried to justify it by using "David and Goliath" as an example to show how deadly rocks are.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:10 pm
TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:15 pm So Donnie thinks a rock is the same as a bullet? Interesting logic there.
A Trumper panelist on CNN tried to justify it by using "David and Goliath" as an example to show how deadly rocks are.

A few cable news hosts were stressing that if an armed forces member ends up shooting someone that throws a rock, that is likely to be seen as a criminal act (especially if a refugee is killed) despite whatever Trump or any troops believe they've been given license to do.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:42 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:10 pm

A few cable news hosts were stressing that if an armed forces member ends up shooting someone that throws a rock, that is likely to be seen as a criminal act (especially if a refugee is killed) despite whatever Trump or any troops believe they've been given license to do.
I don't think any soldier will shoot anybody unless they're dodging bullets themselves. They're not Spanky's varsity death squad.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:47 pm
TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:42 pm A few cable news hosts were stressing that if an armed forces member ends up shooting someone that throws a rock, that is likely to be seen as a criminal act (especially if a refugee is killed) despite whatever Trump or any troops believe they've been given license to do.
I don't think any soldier will shoot anybody unless they're dodging bullets themselves. They're not Spanky's varsity death squad.

This is true. Let's hope nobody fucks up.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm Let's hope nobody fucks up.
And hope that the issue loses steam after Tuesday's elections. Then he might change his mind and find a way to take credit for smoothing things out all by himself.
"Never in history has a president solved a mass invasion with possible bloodshed and carnage like I have."

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump says he will restrict asylum, claims troops will shoot at rock throwers

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump on Thursday claimed he would sign an executive order "next week" aimed at restricting US asylum rules, as he seeks to use a group of Central American migrants heading for the US border as part of his midterm election closing argument.

He also suggested that the US troops he dispatched to the US-Mexico border could fire on someone in the migrant caravan if the person threw rocks or stones at them.

In a meandering speech at the White House about immigration, Trump recycled many of the talking points he touts on the campaign trail -- but offered little in the way of concrete ways to address the problems he embellished.

Trump said his administration is finalizing an executive action that would limit asylum claims to legal ports of entry, claiming migrants frequently abuse the system by fabricating their need for asylum.

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/01/politi ... cnn.com%2F

These marauders looking for an asylum deserve no mercy! :roll:

It'll be a happy day when this asshole leaves. And, by "leaves", I mean dies.
ImageImage
!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protesters

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/02/worl ... rocks.html
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

My opinion about how no US soldier would shoot at a rock throwing "invader" has been altered.
I spoke to a retired Army officer this morning. She supervised helicopter pilots and crews around the world. She's a sweetheart, but is tough enough to make grown men cry. I think she has pretty good insight.
When I told her I didn't think a US soldier would fire at a rock thrower, she told me that gunfire wouldn't surprise her at all. She said that besides the fact that commanders would be obligated to follow directives, the army has it's share of racists, including KKK and supremacist gang members who would love an "excuse" to kill a brown person. She thinks some renegade just might shoot. She once had two white gang guys in one of her units who killed two back guys from the same unit.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump on incendiary campaign ad: 'All I'm doing is just telling the truth'

CNN) — President Donald Trump addressed an incendiary campaign video for the first time Friday, defending his move to tweet the ad as "just telling the truth."

"They gave me a hard time because I put it up on Twitter and they gave a hard time," Trump told a crowd in Huntington, West Virginia. "They said, 'you shouldn't be doing that! That's not nice!'"

"And I say, all I'm doing is just telling the truth, what can I say," he added.

"I don't know if you saw the one, they interviewed him yesterday," Trump said. "And he was asking for a pardon and didn't speak English. And the nice young I guess reporter was asking, "Oh, you want a pardon?"

"And what was it for?" Trump asked the crowd. "And essentially it was for murder, and he's in the caravan."

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/02/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Meanwhile at a rally in Phoenix, Trmptard brags about the 15,000 in attendance. The venue only holds 7,500. :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: Hysterical. Please watch:

https://youtu.be/IPL11keVyx8
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:30 am Meanwhile at a rally in Phoenix, Trmptard brags about the 15,000 in attendance. The venue only holds 7,500. :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: Hysterical. Please watch:

https://youtu.be/IPL11keVyx8
JAM PACKED!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump's latest tweet about Senator Joe Donnelly acknowledges Russia's efforts to steal the US presidential election. All while Trump continues to publicly cozy up to Russia and has a Putin visit to the White House in the works. Man, it's not even Christmas yet and Mueller's already gotten his present.
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

Election day bump.

eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil