Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

US Navy sailors instructed to 'clap like we're at a strip club' for Pence arrival

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/30/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:53 pm US Navy sailors instructed to 'clap like we're at a strip club' for Pence arrival

To be fair, they'd be instructed to act the same way with any visiting official.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:53 pm US Navy sailors instructed to 'clap like we're at a strip club' for Pence arrival

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:23 pm Special counsel Robert Mueller wrote a letter .....

Justice Department officials said Barr asked Mueller if he thought the memo was inaccurate and Mueller responded that he didn't.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:04 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:23 pm Special counsel Robert Mueller wrote a letter .....

Justice Department officials said Barr asked Mueller if he thought the memo was inaccurate and Mueller responded that he didn't.
Nice cherry pick there Black Crapt...

In response, Mueller wrote to Barr objecting to his description of the conclusions and complained that the memo 'did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance' of his report.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:06 am

In response, Mueller wrote to Barr objecting to his description of the conclusions and complained that the memo 'did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance' of his report.
Trumptards gonna tard.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Washington Post: Undocumented former Trump club employees say they sometimes worked without pay

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/01/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:17 am
Luminiferous wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:06 am

Trumptards gonna tard.
What I'm getting the biggest laugh from right now is Trumptards fist bumping and YEAH MAN!-ing the Barr bullshit and the NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION! parroting...

Imagine, just imagine if this investigation had been against Obama.... Would the Trumptards, Trump himself, his stupid sons, Palin, Nugent, Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and the rest have accepted a hand picked head of the AG's 4 page response clearing of Obama and his administration or a heavily redacted report like this??

Give me a fucking break Dave.... :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

They're the same assclowns who are certain Hillary Clinton has killed more people than Ronald McDonald.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 3:59 pm They're the same assclowns who are certain Hillary Clinton has killed more people than Ronald McDonald.
What was the final count on BENGHAZI! hearings? And how many hours did they spend grilling Shillary again?
Danzig in the Dark

Luminiferous wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 5:11 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 3:59 pm They're the same assclowns who are certain Hillary Clinton has killed more people than Ronald McDonald.
What was the final count on BENGHAZI! hearings? And how many hours did they spend grilling Shillary again?
Killary, you mean.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Wasn't able to watch the Barr hearing, but was able to read the updates on it in real time. Senators Hirono and Harris nailed it. Barr not only admitted he didn't even read the evidence that led to his four-page summary, but also said that Trump directing his lawyers to lie for him was not a crime. And there was plenty more. Any sliver of a good reputation was basically shattered today, but I don't think he gives a shit. His only aim is pleasing Trump.

And I don't think anything will happen to him. The Democrats fear retribution going into the 2020 election.

Still, Barr and Graham are already planning to investigate Hillary's emails again, which is a gross abuse of the justice system.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Trump was seemingly tricked into retweeting someone who changed their profile to blast the words 'F--- Donald Trump' and a Bernie Sanders logo to his millions of followers.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/trump-g ... ons-2019-5
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Barr a no-show at House hearing.

He can do that? :shock:
ImageImage
!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:21 pm Barr a no-show at House hearing.

I don't know, but I'll take this moment to point out he was called "CoverUp General" by the conservative pundit William Safire three decades ago. He's staying true to form. Oh and his son is on Trump's legal team.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I see the chicken thing with his absence at the hearing as kinda immature. Everyone asks Trump to be more Presidential and then they do something childish like that. Grow up. :roll:
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:34 pm
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:21 pm Barr a no-show at House hearing.

I don't know, but I'll take this moment to point out he was called "CoverUp General" by the conservative pundit William Safire three decades ago. He's staying true to form. Oh and his son is on Trump's legal team.
I thought it was his son too, but after checking, found out it's his son in law.
Barr doesn't want his baby girl's hubby to be on a losing side, does he?

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:45 pm
vlad wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 1:34 pm

I thought it was his son too, but after checking, found out it's his son in law.
Barr doesn't want his baby girl's hubby to be on a losing side, does he?
Oh, that's right. Son-in-law.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So one of Trump's lawyers has family dinners at the AG's house? Ya', there's no conflict.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

cowpins wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:48 am So one of Trump's lawyers has family dinners at the AG's house? Ya', there's no conflict.
It's all Above Board.
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Moby claims that he once rubbed his penis on Donald Trump at a party
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... ch-831286/

Moby claims that he once rubbed his penis on Donald Trump at a party before he became president, and in an appearance on Real Time With Bill Maher Friday, the Play artist spoke about the alleged incident, which he revealed in his new memoir Then It Fell Apart.

“There was one night, it was about 2001, and I was out at a party and I was very drunk,” Moby told the host, saying he’s been sober for 10 years. “I was with some friends and they were telling me about a game they used to play in college called Knob Touch.”

The singer further described the “game” saying it entailed taking “your flaccid penis out of your pants … and you walk around a room and you brush your flaccid penis up against people indiscriminately — it’s not sexual, there’s no gender involved.” (“Like Biden,” Maher quipped.)

Moby claimed that his girlfriend at the time “dared” him to “Knob Touch Donald Trump.”

“So I’ve only rubbed my flaccid penis against one person in the entire world and that man is currently on a golden toilet in the White House tweeting about something,” Moby told Real Time.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump warns presidency is being STOLEN amid Mueller angst

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/06/politi ... n.com%252F
ImageImage
!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:30 am Trump warns presidency is being STOLEN amid Mueller angst

According to him, his first two years were the most successful in history and no President has accomplished so much.

But he was also cheated. Out of what? No one knows.

And this makes TOTAL SENSE his drones.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:30 am Trump warns presidency is being STOLEN amid Mueller angst

Dude has spent 25% of his term golfing and relaxing at his own property (on America's dime) and way more than that watching TV and tweeting on his "executive time." He's in no position to be talking about stolen years when he wastes time and uses taxpayer money to do it. Also, he and his puppet master attempted to steal an election, while his Senate majority leader stole a SCOTUS pick from Obama. We could go on and on about the hypocrisy.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Out of almost 400 pages of this bullshit the only thing that does not make sense to me is that Moby has/had a girlfriend.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trump asserts executive privilege over the full Mueller Report.

Full article here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/08/us/p ... -barr.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump asserted executive privilege on Wednesday in an effort to shield hidden portions of Robert S. Mueller III’s unredacted report and the evidence he collected from Congress.

The assertion, Mr. Trump’s first use of the secrecy powers as president, came as the House Judiciary Committee is expected to vote Wednesday morning to recommend the House of Representatives hold Attorney General William P. Barr in contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena for the same material.

“This is to advise you that the president has asserted executive privilege over the entirety of the subpoenaed materials,” a Justice Department official, Stephen E. Boyd, wrote Wednesday morning, referencing not only the Mueller report but the underlying evidence that House Democrats are seeking.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Get this fuck out of Office, STAT!

Obama spent 12.1 million of taxpayer money on vacation a year. Of course, Cheeto bitched about it on Twatter. While, Trump spends 10.1 million of taxpayer money EACH MONTH. According to Forbes
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

House committee holds Barr in contempt

(CNN) — The House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress, escalating the looming constitutional collision over the Mueller report between congressional Democrats and the Trump administration.
The committee voted along party lines, 24 to 16, to hold Barr in contempt.

This morning before the vote, President Donald Trump asserted executive privilege over special counsel Robert Mueller's report and its underlying evidence, following through on a threat the Justice Department made the night before if the committee moved forward with the contempt vote.

The contempt vote and the invocation of executive privilege adds more fuel to the simmering feud between House Democrats and the administration over Democratic investigations. The President has vowed to oppose all Democratic subpoenas, and Democrats have responded by suggesting that the President's obstruction of congressional investigations could prompt them to consider impeachment.

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/05/08/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:08 am Trump asserts executive privilege over the full Mueller Report.

Full article here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/08/us/p ... -barr.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump asserted executive privilege on Wednesday in an effort to shield hidden portions of Robert S. Mueller III’s unredacted report and the evidence he collected from Congress.

The assertion, Mr. Trump’s first use of the secrecy powers as president, came as the House Judiciary Committee is expected to vote Wednesday morning to recommend the House of Representatives hold Attorney General William P. Barr in contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena for the same material.

“This is to advise you that the president has asserted executive privilege over the entirety of the subpoenaed materials,” a Justice Department official, Stephen E. Boyd, wrote Wednesday morning, referencing not only the Mueller report but the underlying evidence that House Democrats are seeking.
This is what cracks me up about this deal... An "exonerated" and "innocent" President would not assert executive privilege to prevent the release of the report that exonerated him and allegedly proves he's innocent...

Bonespurs and his diehard followers should be DEMANDING it's release to shove in the Democrats and the Trump hating Americans and continue with his imaginary victory lap here..

It's like these idiotic followers demand to have transparency when it comes to who they voted for, but in this instance they're like "Oh well shucks, that's good enough for me!"

But I'm sure we'd have calm and cool right wingers and Faux News satisfied with Obama's DOJ pick's simple 4 page exoneration of Obama if there had been a similar investigation against him and I'm sure none of them would be demanding to see the entire report released to see and make up their own minds what the report actually found if the same DOJ and Obama refused to release the report to a Republican controlled congress... I can almost hear Mitch McConnell saying "Case closed! We've wasted enough time on this Obama investigation, it's time to move on to more important things!"
I'm sure Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Ingraham would be silent on it and be on to other things by now...
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Can anyone tell me why the frothing over the release of the Mueller report is any different than the Starr report?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.