Queen Bee

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Stoner »

Too bad your posts aren't, Melty.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:52 am Too bad your posts aren't, Melty.
Ahhhhh. You sound like you've calmed down a little.
Calm is good.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Watching you lose your shit because some girl on the internet doesn't give a fuck about your reheated cable news masquerading as a pertinent opinion is much better.

Did you pm the Mod and apologize yet?
:lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:59 am Watching you lose your shit because some girl on the internet doesn't give a fuck about your reheated cable news masquerading as a pertinent opinion is much better.

Did you pm the Mod and apologize yet?
:lol:

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

If I had known I could get you to meltdown just by shitting on your political mewlings, I would have given you this attention when you first started begging for you it years ago and saved this thread from the fifty-eleven pages of your rehashed fuckshit.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

DONALD TRUMP IS TEARING US APART!!!!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

OMFGCOVFEFEIMSTILLWITHHERLOLBBQTTUMP!!!1
Last edited by Stoner on Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:41 am If I had known I could get you to meltdown just by shitting on your political mewlings, I would have given you this attention when you first started begging for you it years ago and saved this thread from the fifty-eleven pages of your rehashed fuckshit.
You sound more like Trump than you do Barney. Barney doesn't have the personality of an angry hornet.

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

And you post more like than someone whose keyboard doubles as a tampon than someone who has had a firm erection in the last century, but who's keeping score?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:05 am And you post more like than someone <snip>
What?
Calm the fuck down and try it again, please.

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Dude, you couldn't excite theglammerthebetter with Jordan Knights cock on your breath. The only person excited here is the old tool spamming this thread for attention from a fat girl.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:12 am The only person excited here is the old tool spamming this thread for attention from a fat girl.
Menopause must be a bitch.

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

It just means my pussy bleeds less than yours.

No biggie.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:22 am It just means my pussy bleeds less than yours.

No biggie.

Sorry, not goin' there. Too risky.

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Motherfucker please, you've been hanging from my flaps for years.

Ain't shit changed. :lol:

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:00 pm Motherfucker please, you've been hanging from my flaps for years.

Except when he was attached to HMZ's taint like a remora as part of the pile-on gang.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:00 pm Motherfucker please, you've been hanging from my flaps for years.

Typical rejoinder. You used that sentiment on the last guy you went postal on. The one that kept calling you fat. I think it was in this thread.
Get over it.

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Which guy?

All you crying ass bitches call me fat when I humiliate you - between the tears and the shitty posts, it's hard to tell you lames apart.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"I think my rhetoric...it brings people together".

:roll:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

He's such a douchebag.

Trump brags about crowd size during hospital visit in El Paso

CNN) — During a visit to the El Paso hospital treating victims of Saturday's mass shooting, President Donald Trump praised medical staff for their response to the shooting and said "they're talking about you all over the world."

And then, he pivoted to talking about himself, talking up the crowd size that attended a rally he held in El Paso several months earlier and mocking the relatively small size of the crowd that joined presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, a former congressman, to protest the rally, according to cell phone video posted online.

"I was here three months ago," Trump is seen telling a group of what appear to be first responders and other officials at University Medical Center in the video.

"That place was packed. ... That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto. Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot, they said his crowd was wonderful," he said.

The interaction came on a day where Trump visited two cities grieving from recent mass shootings and spent time airing personal grievances about the coverage he received during the visits and leveling attacks at his critics, including several Democratic presidential candidates.

The overwhelming majority of patients at two El Paso hospitals the White House had reached out to in preparation for Trump's Wednesday visit said that they did not want to spend any time with the President, an individual who had been briefed on the matter tells CNN.

The source confirmed the Washington Post report that not one of the eight patients still being treated at University Medical Center wanted to meet with the President, so administrators brought back two patients who had already been discharged who expressed a willingness to meet with him.

Almost all of the patients at the second hospital, Del Sol Medical Center, declined to meet with Trump, the source tells CNN. The White House did not ultimately set up a visit to Del Sol.

A spokesman for Del Sol Medical Center told CNN, "We don't want to speak on our patients' behalf when families were grieving and patients were actively being cared for. We aren't going to provide any additional information."

"The President and First Lady met with victims of the tragedy while at the hospital," said press secretary Stephanie Grisham when asked for comment. "I'd also point you to the video the White House posted this evening, which shows the President and First Lady being received very warmly by not just victims and their families, but by the many members of medical staff who lined the hallways to meet them. It was a moving visit for all involved."

Trump traveled to El Paso in mid-February of this year for his first political rally of 2019 where he made his case for a border wall before a friendly crowd of supporters at the County Coliseum following the 35-day government shutdown. O'Rourke held a counterprotest in a nearby park. Trump has still not paid more than $500,000 in police and public safety fees his campaign owes to the city of El Paso from that rally.

O'Rourke ripped the President's comments in a tweet Thursday afternoon.

"This community is focused on healing. Not hatred. Not racism. Certainly not crowd sizes," he tweeted. "Our community — and our country — will not be defined by @realdonaldtrump's smallness :lol: . We will be defined by the love, compassion, and strength of El Paso."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/08/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

vlad wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:03 am "I think my rhetoric...it brings people together".

:roll:
I just like how the press tricked him into referring to his own idiotic prattle as "rhetoric". That's never a positive term for politician's line of discourse. He's too stupid to know that though.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

President Donald Trump praised medical staff for their response to the shooting and said "they're talking about you all over the world."

Really? I haven't heard one person talking about the medical staff in El Paso.... I HAVE heard people talking about the victims.

Too bad Bonespurs couldn't take time out from his reminiscing about his awesome campaign rally a few months ago to recognize the ones who died on Saturday while they were shopping for school supplies... Might even been a few of his supporters in there.
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:40 am Image
What a fucking toolbag.
At least that youngster will have a keepsake for when he eventually realizes his parents are both dead.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Toolbag Extraordinaire! Who's detached from reality.

God, I hope he's not reelected.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Can't fucking believe that shit, that motherfucker deserves to get ass raped eternally while watching his daughter get the same.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Not shocking to see a headline like that, that kids parents were ardent Trump supporters and so is the uncle seen smiling in the picture with Trump.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

dtmfs wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:57 pm
Not shocking to see a headline like that, that kids parents were ardent Trump supporters and so is the uncle seen smiling in the picture with Trump.
Guess Bonespurs lost two votes to bullets fired from the gun of an anti-immigrant douchebag...

Nice that they can parade the child out for a political photo op though... The uncle clearly looks like he's in mourning..
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Pr0sthetics wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:07 pm Can't fucking believe that shit, that motherfucker deserves to get ass raped eternally while watching his daughter get the same.
Actually that pedo would be turned on by that.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump was supposed to give a speech on energy. He went way off-script.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

Ever notice that you never hear any Trumptards try to explain what's going on when he does shit like this? He gets up in front of a big crowd of people, cameras running, people transcribing, and proceeds to give an impression of a dementia patient at a mental home. The shit about "I love trucks"... :? How do people NOT start whistling and heckling him? How do they sit there quietly as if he's saying something coherent and sensible?

The scariest thing is not his nutball rambling, it's the fact that nobody reacts to it. What does he have to do? Eat his fucking shoes?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.