Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

BlackCrypt wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:34 pm Image
You should have posted this in the political humor thread you started.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:34 pm Image

That can't be a real photo. Where's Melania's favorite jacket with the writing on it?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Administration to Finalize Rollback of Clean Water Protections
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/12/clim ... tions.html

The Trump administration on Thursday is expected to complete the legal repeal of a major Obama-era clean water regulation, which had placed limits on polluting chemicals that could be used near streams, wetlands and water bodies.

The rollback of the 2015 measure, known as the Waters of the United States rule, has been widely expected since the early days of the Trump administration, when President Trump signed an executive order directing federal agencies to begin the work of repealing and replacing it.

Weakening the Obama-era water rule had been a central campaign pledge for Mr. Trump, who characterized it as a federal land-grab that impinged on the rights of farmers, rural landowners and real estate developers to use their property as they see fit.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:50 am Trump Administration to Finalize Rollback of Clean Water Protections
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/12/clim ... tions.html

The Trump administration on Thursday is expected to complete the legal repeal of a major Obama-era clean water regulation, which had placed limits on polluting chemicals that could be used near streams, wetlands and water bodies.

The rollback of the 2015 measure, known as the Waters of the United States rule, has been widely expected since the early days of the Trump administration, when President Trump signed an executive order directing federal agencies to begin the work of repealing and replacing it.

Weakening the Obama-era water rule had been a central campaign pledge for Mr. Trump, who characterized it as a federal land-grab that impinged on the rights of farmers, rural landowners and real estate developers to use their property as they see fit.
Expect Flint, MI to be populated with mutants soon.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Drink shit, motherfucker.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The removal of those water regulations is fucking heinous. I mean this is just pure evil. Trump is just Montgomery Burns with more hair.

And it looks like the DOJ is officially recommending that Andrew McCabe be prosecuted. So now we're at the stage where the law, particularly Trump's consigliere Barr, will be targeting Trump's enemies.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump: I look orange, but so do you because of light bulbs
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23812310/

"People said what's with the light bulb? I said here’s the story, and I looked at it: The bulb that we're being forced to use — No. 1, to me, most importantly, the light's no good. I always look orange," Trump said during a speech at a House Republican retreat dinner.

It's not the first time the president has been described as orange. The hue of his hair and skin are often a source of jokes among his critics.

He said he's not the only one that the bulbs affect: He told the crowd that they, too, take on an orange tone under the lights.

The Trump administration last week said it would roll back requirements for energy-efficient light bulbs under two previous administrations.

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:07 pm The removal of those water regulations is fucking heinous. I mean this is just pure evil. Trump is just Montgomery Burns with more hair.

And it looks like the DOJ is officially recommending that Andrew McCabe be prosecuted. So now we're at the stage where the law, particularly Trump's consigliere Barr, will be targeting Trump's enemies.

Truth
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... on=topNews

President Trump has made eliminating federal regulations a priority. His administration, with help from Republicans in Congress, has often targeted environmental rules it sees as burdensome to the fossil fuel industry and other big businesses.

A New York Times analysis, based on research from Harvard Law School, Columbia Law School and other sources, counts more than 80 environmental rules and regulations on the way out under Mr. Trump.

Our list represents two types of policy changes: rules that were officially reversed and rollbacks still in progress. The Trump administration has released an aggressive schedule to try to finalize many of these rollbacks this year.

1. Canceled a requirement for oil and gas companies to report methane emissions. Environmental Protection Agency

2. Revised and partially repealed an Obama-era rule limiting methane emissions on public lands, including intentional venting and flaring from drilling operations. Interior Department

3. Loosened a Clinton-era rule designed to limit toxic emissions from major industrial polluters. E.P.A.

4. Stopped enforcing a 2015 rule that prohibited the use of hydrofluorocarbons, powerful greenhouse gases, in air-conditioners and refrigerators. E.P.A.

5. Repealed a requirement that state and regional authorities track tailpipe emissions from vehicles traveling on federal highways. Transportation Department

6. Reverted to a weaker 2009 pollution permitting program for new power plants and expansions. E.P.A.

7. Amended rules that govern how refineries monitor pollution in surrounding communities. E.P.A.

8. Directed agencies to stop using an Obama-era calculation of the “social cost of carbon” that rulemakers used to estimate the long-term economic benefits of reducing carbon dioxide emissions. Executive Order

9. Withdrew guidance that federal agencies include greenhouse gas emissions in environmental reviews. But several district courts have ruled that emissions must be included in such reviews. Executive Order; Council on Environmental Quality

10. Lifted a summertime ban on the use of E15, a gasoline blend made of 15 percent ethanol. (Burning gasoline with a higher concentration of ethanol in hot conditions increases smog.) E.P.A.
In process

11. Proposed rules to end federal requirements that oil and gas companies install technology to inspect for and fix methane leaks from wells, pipelines and storage facilities. E.P.A. | Read more
12. Proposed weakening Obama-era fuel-economy standards for cars and light trucks. The proposal also challenges California’s right to set its own more stringent standards, which other states can choose to follow. E.P.A. and Transportation Department

13. Announced intent to withdraw the United States from the Paris climate agreement. (The process of withdrawing cannot be completed until 2020.) Executive Order

14. Proposed repeal of the Clean Power Plan, which would have set strict limits on carbon emissions from coal- and gas-fired power plants. In April 2019, the E.P.A. sent a replacement plan, which would let states set their own rules, to the White House for budget review. Executive Order; E.P.A.

15. Proposed eliminating Obama-era restrictions that in effect required newly built coal power plants to capture carbon dioxide emissions. E.P.A.

16. Proposed a legal justification for weakening an Obama-era rule that limited mercury emissions from coal power plants. E.P.A.

17. Proposed revisions to standards for carbon dioxide emissions from new, modified and reconstructed power plants. Executive Order; E.P.A.

18. Began review of emissions rules for power plant start-ups, shutdowns and malfunctions. In April, the E.P.A. filed an order reversing a requirement that 36 states follow the emissions rule. E.P.A.

19. Proposed relaxing Obama-era requirements that companies monitor and repair methane leaks at oil and gas facilities. E.P.A.

20. Proposed changing rules aimed at cutting methane emissions from landfills. In May, 2019, a federal judge ruled against the E.P.A. for failing to enforce the existing law and gave the agency a fall deadline for finalizing state and federal rules. E.P.A. said it is reviewing the decision. E.P.A.

21. Announced a rewrite of an Obama-era rule meant to reduce air pollution in national parks and wilderness areas. E.P.A.

22. Weakened oversight of some state plans for reducing air pollution in national parks. (In Texas, the E.P.A. rejected an Obama-era plan that would have required the installation of equipment at some coal-burning power plants to reduce sulfur dioxide emissions.) E.P.A.

23. Proposed repealing leak-repair, maintenance and reporting requirements for large refrigeration and air conditioning systems containing hydrofluorocarbons. E.P.A.

24. Proposed limiting the ability of individuals and communities to challenge E.P.A.-issued pollution permits before a panel of agency judges.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Maybe Mike Pounce or Tim Apple can stop him..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:12 am Maybe Mike Pounce or Tim Apple can stop him..
Or maybe Melania's son.
Perhaps his older brother taught him how to eradicate large beasts.

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

The EPA might as well be dissolved. What's the fucking point? They're not exactly doing what they're supposed to be doing.
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Anyone watch the debate last night? It was relatively tame this time. Except man, Julian Castro was a man unleashed. He probably realizes he's on the way out of the race and was hammering away at Biden a lot, to the point that other candidates were quickly chiming in with, "Whoa, whoa, we can't be doing this to each other."
Last edited by TenBenny on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am Anyone watch the debate last night? It was relatively tame this time. Except man, Joaquin Castro was a man unleashed. He probably realizes he's on the way out of the race and was hammering away at Biden a lot, to the point that other candidates were quickly chiming in with, "Whoa, whoa, we can't be doing this to each other."
Castro is a petulant child who needs to learn how to conduct himself on the debate stage. There were shades of Trump in his interruptions. I think Biden’s lame, but Castro should have a little respect.
Buttigieg and Warren won the night, and I don’t even like the latter.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 am Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... on=topNews
I don't understand the big outcry about all the environmental regulations being removed or relaxed under Trump... what's the big fucking deal?

Plus you quoted the failing New York Times as your source.. :roll:

It's not like any of this shit is going to have any effect on us, we'll be long gone by the time shit gets bad from any of these environmental issues and it will only fuck with your kids and grandkid's futures, they'll be able to handle it I'm sure.. I mean we grew up with measles and small pox, we went through the Aids epidemic, we're now surviving an opoid and vaping crisis, so your kids and grandkids may just have to pull up the bootstraps and learn to live with some toxic side effects from the air and water supplies, but just do like the Japs and walking around wearing medical masks while they're out in public and enjoy the three legged fish coming out of our streams and lakes.. Lot better than we had when we were younger. Fish drumsticks would have been awesome to have when I was a child.

So it's best that we just enjoy America being great again and be comfortable knowing our guns are safe, our White House is now white again and our rich overseerers will be satisfied with their profits from all of these gifts they've been handed after that fucking Obama took them away....

Let us pray.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:46 pm So it's best that we just enjoy America being great again and be comfortable knowing our guns are safe, our White House is now white again and our rich overseerers will be satisfied with their profits from all of these gifts they've been handed after that fucking Obama took them away....
Gosh, maybe you're right.

Fox Business' Lou Dobbs visits the White House and declares it a magical utopia: 'There's sunshine beaming throughout the place'
https://theweek.com/speedreads/864767/f ... hout-place

"The mood in that White House couldn't be more high energy," Dobbs declared. "...The joint is hopping. At every level, on every floor, this White House is energized. There's sunshine beaming throughout the place, and on almost every face."

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:37 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:46 pm So it's best that we just enjoy America being great again and be comfortable knowing our guns are safe, our White House is now white again and our rich overseerers will be satisfied with their profits from all of these gifts they've been handed after that fucking Obama took them away....

Fox Business' Lou Dobbs visits the White House and declares it a magical utopia: 'There's sunshine beaming throughout the place'

"The mood in that White House couldn't be more high energy," Dobbs declared. "...The joint is hopping. At every level, on every floor, this White House is energized. There's sunshine beaming throughout the place, and on almost every face."

Except this one …

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am Anyone watch the debate last night? It was relatively tame this time. Except man, Joaquin Castro was a man unleashed. He probably realizes he's on the way out of the race and was hammering away at Biden a lot, to the point that other candidates were quickly chiming in with, "Whoa, whoa, we can't be doing this to each other."
Can any one of those 10 stop the Trump Train? And, if so, how?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:46 am The Republican Wet Dream
I got to around 15. It's all, this snowflake could stomach.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:58 pm
Can any one of those 10 stop the Trump Train? And, if so, how?

Several reliable political analysts who have looked at this closely say Trump doesn't have a serious shot at pulling this off. Understandably, a lot of Americans are nervous about making such pronouncements. But I certainly think a lot more Americans are tired of Trump's act than they were in 2016 so a solid Democratic candidate should theoretically be able to get even more of the popular vote this time.

There are a number of strong candidates who can come off better than Trump in a general run-off. But you can bet if the electoral college worked for him in 2016, that's one thing he's gonna wanna make sure works in his favor again.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

risingfarce wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:43 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Except this one …

She seems all smiles around these people...
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Manhattan district attorney subpoenas 8 years of Trump tax returns

CNN) — New York County District Attorney Cyrus Vance's office has subpoenaed eight years of President Donald Trump's tax returns from Mazars USA, the longtime accounting firm to Trump and the Trump Organization, as part of its investigation into hush money payments, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The subpoena marks a new escalation in the large-scale effort to obtain the President's tax returns, a battle that has largely played out in courts as the Trump administration has continued to stand its ground against efforts to secure any of Trump's financial information. Trump has claimed that ongoing IRS audits have stopped him from making his tax returns public, even though audits don't prevent individuals from releasing tax returns.

Vance's office declined to comment.

The subpoena was first reported by The New York Times.

It isn't clear what deadline Mazars USA has to comply with the grand jury subpoena. The firm said it would comply with legal requests.

"Mazars USA will respect the legal process and fully comply with its legal obligations," the company said in a statement. "We believe strongly in the ethical and professional rules and regulations that govern our industry, our work and our client interactions. As a matter of firm policy and professional rules we do not comment on the work we conduct for our clients."

Any material obtained by a grand jury subpoena is covered by grand jury secrecy rules and would likely become public only if it were used as evidence at a trial.

Marc Mukasey, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, said, "We are evaluating and will respond as appropriate."

Trump and the Trump Organization reimbursed his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen for a $130,000 payment he made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels to keep her from going public with her allegation of an affair with Trump before the 2016 election. Trump has denied the affair.

Prosecutors are looking into whether the Trump Organization filed any false business records in how it accounted for the reimbursement of the payments to Cohen, a source familiar with the matter told CNN last month after the Manhattan DA's office sent subpoenas to the Trump Organization and American Media Inc.

Those subpoenas sought communications between the company and representatives for Daniels and Karen McDougal, who also alleged to have an affair with Trump more than a decade ago.

Congressional Democrats have long argued that the release of Trump's personal financial information is an important step in establishing any potential conflicts of interests involving the Trump Organization and details about Trump's financial worth.

Last month, a federal judge denied an attempt by House Democrats to fast-track its attempt to force the Treasury Department and IRS to release Trump's tax returns.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/16/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump is in town for a rally tonight. A local TV station just said they'll be streaming the rally online, but as far as their TV broadcast goes, they said, "We assure everyone that we will not be interrupting 'Dancing With The Stars' which will air in it's entirety."

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:08 pm Trump is in town for a rally tonight. A local TV station just said they'll be streaming the rally online, but as far as their TV broadcast goes, they said, "We assure everyone that we will not be interrupting 'Dancing With The Stars' which will air in it's entirety."
Meanwhile, Trump is dancing with the tzars.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump bashes homelessness
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... s-problems

While aboard Air Force One on Tuesday, he addressed the issue with reporters, saying that he is considering the creation of an “individual task force” as a possible solution to homelessness, without providing more details.

“We can’t let Los Angeles, San Francisco and numerous other cities destroy themselves by allowing what’s happening,” he said, adding that the homelessness crisis is prompting residents of those cities to leave the country. “They can’t believe what’s happening.”

“We have people living in our … best highways, our best streets, our best entrances to buildings ... where people in those buildings pay tremendous taxes, where they went to those locations because of the prestige,” he said. “In many cases, they came from other countries and they moved to Los Angeles or they moved to San Francisco because of the prestige of the city, and all of a sudden they have tents. Hundreds and hundreds of tents and people living at the entrance to their office building. And they want to leave. And the people of San Francisco are fed up, and the people of Los Angeles are fed up.”

During a speech at a Republican conference in Baltimore on Thursday, Trump said his administration has given “notice” to California, though it was unclear what that “notice” was.

“Clean it up,” he said. “You’ve got to do something. You can’t have it. These are our great American cities and they’re an embarrassment.”

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He despises California, except when it’s the rich complaining about their property values.
I’m sure your average coal minin,’ trailer-livin’ Trump voter understands completely. 2020!!!!!
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:57 pm Trump bashes homelessness
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... s-problems

“We can’t let Los Angeles, San Francisco and numerous other cities destroy themselves by allowing what’s happening,” he said, adding that the homelessness crisis is prompting residents of those cities to leave the country. “They can’t believe what’s happening.”
Yeah, fuck that guy. People are still moving to the cities there, as crowded and expensive as they are.

Like Mojo said, he doesn't give a flying fuck about California, except he's found a cudgel to beat it with. Seriously fuck that guy with a weathered redwood post.

It will be interesting to go to San Diego. Our kid is going to be stationed there next month. Maybe we'll take the long route down 101 and stop in the City, and LA, too.

Also, BLOTUS, I still think about moving back to CA, when I'm not wanting to move back to Kodiak. But I can't pry my Oregon born husband out of here with a crowbar. Though it's a nice place to be "stuck", even with our homeless problem, it's coastwide.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump on Cokie Roberts:
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23814783/

President Trump responded to news of the death of renowned ABC News journalist and NPR political commentator Cokie Roberts by wishing her family well — and by saying she “never treated me well.”

“I never met her. She never treated me nicely,” Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One during a flight from Albuquerque to Mountain View, Calif., Tuesday afternoon. “But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals. I respect you guys a lot, you people a lot. She was a real professional. Never treated me well, but I certainly respect her as a professional.”

Roberts, 75, died of complications from breast cancer on Tuesday morning, her family said. She is survived by her husband, fellow journalist Steven Roberts, and their two children and six grandchildren.

Whadda guy.