Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

At this point it doesn't even seem like a noteworthy thing anymore when Trump says something idiotic and refuses to admit he said something idiotic. Unless it has a significant effect on policy or public safety or something along that line, it's just another day, just another tiny pixel in the larger picture of national embarrassment that will continue until he goes away. He's not going to be booted out of office for obviously not knowing the geographical layout of the country he's in charge of, as pathetic as that is.

There are lots of observers who insist that focusing on brain farts like the Colorado wall thing contribute to obfuscating the more legitimate breaches that can and should be held against him. Whether he does it on purpose is up for debate but the effect is the same either way.

We probably should sort his daily retardations out by how damaging they are and try to ignore the ones that register low on the list. As much as he begs to be slapped down, it's a difficult thing to do.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I definitely suffer from Trump fatigue. There’s so fucking much that it just wears me down to see five new stories a day of what a fucking shitshow this administration is. I’m one of those people that dwell on shit like that and I’m just over it. I should probably stay out of this thread, but it’s the old car wreck thing.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I'm not turning my back on it. I laugh at and make fun of some of the absurdities but I cringe and shed tears over the damage he's done and is still doing. I will not ignore the fucker until he's GONE.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

My day isn't complete until I read the comments in his tweets. Today's amusement was the comments in Matt Gaetz's tweets from yesterday.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump to Tell Federal Agencies to Cut New York Times, Washington Post Subscriptions
White House plans to direct government staffers to not renew orders with the newspapers, whose coverage he has disparaged as ‘fake’
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-t ... 1571937831

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:30 am I definitely suffer from Trump fatigue. There’s so fucking much that it just wears me down to see five new stories a day of what a fucking shitshow this administration is. I’m one of those people that dwell on shit like that and I’m just over it. I should probably stay out of this thread, but it’s the old car wreck thing.
It's hard to ignore a car wreck when you're a passenger.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:08 pm
Mojo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:30 am I definitely suffer from Trump fatigue. There’s so fucking much that it just wears me down to see five new stories a day of what a fucking shitshow this administration is. I’m one of those people that dwell on shit like that and I’m just over it. I should probably stay out of this thread, but it’s the old car wreck thing.
Exactly. It’s my duty to be somewhat informed, so I have to look. I just don’t wanna.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:19 pm
Exactly. It’s my duty to be somewhat informed, so I have to look. I just don’t wanna.
You could always emigrate to England or Canada. I'm sure they're not stupid enough to elect fucking retards.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:22 pm
Mojo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:19 pm

You could always emigrate to England or Canada. I'm sure they're not stupid enough to elect fucking retards.
I hear Turkey is nice, this time of year.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:24 pm I hear Turkey is nice, this time of year.
Let's get Halloween out of the way first.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

The Dumbing Down of America has met the bottom of the barrel. We great now. This here how white people is saving America. Praise Sweet Jesus.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie obviously doesn't know what the word "treason" means. Lucky for him, neither do his supporters.
ImageImage
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

I was told last week that ISIS was defeated, Trump even bragged he was the one who rounded them up, but now we're sending troops and vehicles to back to Syria to protect the Russian oilfields from ISIS. :?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:10 pm I was told last week that ISIS was defeated, Trump even bragged he was the one who rounded them up, but now we're sending troops and vehicles to back to Syria to protect the Russian oilfields from ISIS. :?

It's disgusting that this guy bragged that he was going to topple ISIS in something like a month or so (ludicrous because that timeline is impossible and also because he had zero political/military knowledge or experience), and now he's literally made the world more susceptible to terrorism by bringing about the resurgence of ISIS.

The scary thing people keep pointing to is how much worse will the damage he does be as he heads ever further towards impeachment/indictment?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:30 pm The scary thing people keep pointing to is how much worse will the damage he does be as he heads ever further towards impeachment/indictment?
What would the guy do if he got really pissed off at nearly ALL of America?
How would he punish us?

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:48 pm
TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:30 pm The scary thing people keep pointing to is how much worse will the damage he does be as he heads ever further towards impeachment/indictment?
What would the guy do if he got really pissed off at nearly ALL of America?
How would he punish us?

I have often found myself going back to the metaphor of the Frankenstein's monster type of thing. I feel like Trump's way of thinking has often been like, "If they won't love me, I'll destroy them." A lifetime of learning nothing about what people do, how they tailor themselves, to be worthy of love.

If this is his final stand... Trump was bred with lessons of aggression. All that Roy Cohn stuff. If he's cornered like an animal, he'll lash out. But I don't think there's any benevolence in him. You could tell him the outcome is literally the same no matter what he does, and he'll still inflict the damage in one last attempt to save his ass on a hope and a prayer. He wouldn't make the decision to simply not cause that one last piece of harm and surrender peacefully. He's very likely to fuck some shit up in a major way.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Damn it, TC. Why did you have to ask a question?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump ordered Mattis to 'screw Amazon' on Pentagon contract, according to new book

This is what Bezos gets, for owning that Fake News Rag, The Washington Post.

Ain't that right, Prez? You're above pettiness.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

John Kelly says he warned Trump about impeachment

The former chief of staff says he told the President not to hire a 'yes man' or he would be impeached. Trump denies it.
ImageImage
!
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Great line by Brian Cox playing Hermann Goering in Nuremberg.

Look around here . . . what do you see? Nothing but Yes men. Everyone that said "No" is six feet under ground.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:01 pm John Kelly says he warned Trump about impeachment

The former chief of staff says he told the President not to hire a 'yes man' or he would be impeached. Trump denies it.
And then, that dipshit "press secretary" Stephanie Grisham says, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

That's some North Korea shit right there. :shock:
Fuck sigs.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:49 pm And then, that dipshit "press secretary" Stephanie Grisham says, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."
She has sort of a bar fly vibe....and reputation.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:49 pm
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:01 pm John Kelly says he warned Trump about impeachment

And then, that dipshit "press secretary" Stephanie Grisham says, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

:lol:

Nobody but the bizarre Trump cultists actually believes this shit. Most people that voted for him knows he's dumber than dogshit. God, I hope so.

Our President is a troll. Everyone knows he's straight-up stupid and he's antagonizing everyone. I don't think he BELIEVES he's stupid, but he knows he winds people up when he calls himself a genius.

Trump supporters, speak up: You know this guy is REALLY stupid, right? That he inherited where he's at financially and then conned his way into celebrity and now the Presidency?

It's so depressing thinking about this.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:49 pm

Grisham can apparently say that with a straight face. Now her dilemma is that she's in a job where there's no wiggle room. You're either in the job, slinging the lies and kissing the boss' ass in front of the press, or you cut bait. Obviously she's made her choice to stay on the ship as it continues to sink.

The closer you are to Trump, the more problematic it gets. That's why I think yes man Bill Barr is insane. He saw how things were progressing and said, "Shit, get me *in* there." I feel like if this all comes crashing down he's gonna wish he never wrote that op-ed vying for the job.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump: ISIS leader 'died like a coward'

Trump says Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was being chased by dogs during a US raid before detonating a suicide vest

Our Donnie knows a lot about cowardice. Hope no dogs were killed.
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie just has to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with his stupid fucking mouth. He will never understand that people in that part of the world don't respond to his insults and demeaning comments like people in the west do (which is mostly just this: :roll: ). When he says shit like "coward" or "he died like a dog", they respond by murdering as many people as possible. That can be traced directly to his reckless verbal diarrhea.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:02 am Donnie just has to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with his stupid fucking mouth. He will never understand that people in that part of the world don't respond to his insults and demeaning comments like people in the west do (which is mostly just this: :roll: ). When he says shit like "coward" or "he died like a dog", they respond by murdering as many people as possible. That can be traced directly to his reckless verbal diarrhea.
When he demeans someone, he projects his own fears.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:02 am Donnie just has to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with his stupid fucking mouth. He will never understand that people in that part of the world don't respond to his insults and demeaning comments like people in the west do (which is mostly just this: :roll: ). When he says shit like "coward" or "he died like a dog", they respond by murdering as many people as possible. That can be traced directly to his reckless verbal diarrhea.
More quotes from our Commander in Cheeto:

"He died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming all the way."

"The thug who tried so hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread, terrified of the American forces bearing down on him."

"Baghdadi has been on the run for many years, long before I took office. But at my direction, as commander-in-chief of the United States, we obliterated his caliphate 100% in March of this year."

"Baghdadi was vicious and violent. And he died in a vicious and violent way, as a coward, running and crying."

"He died like a dog. He died like a coward."

"I don't want to say how, but we had absolutely perfect -- as though you were watching a movie. It was -- that -- that in -- the technology there alone is -- is really great."

"Russia treated us great. They opened up. We had a fly over certain Russia areas, Russia-held areas. Russia was great."

"Turkey -- we dealt with them. They knew we were going in. We flew over some territory. They were terrific. No problem. They were not problem."

"And we would kill terrorist leaders but they were names I never heard of, they were names that weren't recognizable and they weren't the big names. Some good ones, some important ones, but they weren't the big names."

"You know, they use the internet better than almost anybody in the world, perhaps other than Donald Trump."
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

1. Military leaders are saying that this mission was actually hampered by Trump's decision to pull troops. Their characterization is that it was successful "despite Trump's actions".
2. Donnie apparently notified Russia about al-Bagdhadi's death BEFORE his own congressional leaders.

It's all making more sense now.
ImageImage