Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by whammybar »

The difference between Obama and Trump summed up after military raids kill terrorist leaders:

https://www.indy100.com/article/trump-o ... en-9176406
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

If Trump wasn't a punk bitch. He'd show his face at Game 7 tonight.

Game 7 is in DC, right?

Fuck it. Took a lot of work. Certainly, more than what's needed for a Message Board.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"I wish my name was Hunter Biden. I could go abroad and make millions off my father's presidency. I'd be a really rich guy"
Donald Trump, Jr.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Trump is so full of his own inflated ego, I bet he’ll even find a way to make the Nats WS win all about himself. Just watch.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Halloween witch hunt!!

HE'S MEEELLLTING... MEEELLLLTING!!!

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Vietnam Draft Dodger presents Medal of Honor to Green Beret for 2008 Afghanistan heroics

https://www.foxnews.com/us/medal-of-hon ... w-williams

His Medal of Honor was already tarnished before he got it. Being awarded by Trump.
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Bet, Donnie hasn't been able to sleep as well. With California set ablaze.
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:49 pm Bet, Donnie hasn't been able to sleep as well. With California set ablaze.
He didn't DO it and even if he DID, Hillary and Obama did MUCH WORSE!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Donald is now saying he's considering doing a reading of the Ukraine call transcript as a live televised fireside chat. I'm sure it will rivet the nation, leaving all Americans asking, "Franklin Delano *who*?"
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

So I guess Donnie's going to be a permanent Palm Beach resident, whenever he leaves office. People in NY don't like him. :cry:

Fucking lovely.
Fuck sigs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump's moving to Florida
Gonna bowl him a perfect game
He's gonna cut off his leg and dance one-legged off in the rain
He's gonna potty train the Chairman Mao
Gonna make the governor write his doodoo letter
Grind up a White Castle slider out of India's sacred cow
Gonna build an atomic bomb and hold time hostage down in Florida child
Ain't nobody gonna tell Donnie what to do
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

He says it is for tax reasons, but I think he knows he's toast in NYC/NYS. He was put up with before. After this 4 year MTV reality show, he'll never be able to walk down a NYC street again.

This was announced after the Nationals baseball game appearance, where he was outside his little bubble of hate boner rallies. He got a taste of what life will be like for him. NYC can be a lot ruder. :lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

vlad wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:12 am He says it is for tax reasons, but I think he knows he's toast in NYC/NYS. He was put up with before. After this 4 year MTV reality show, he'll never be able to walk down a NYC street again.

This was announced after the Nationals baseball game appearance, where he was outside his little bubble of hate boner rallies. He got a taste of what life will be like for him. NYC can be a lot ruder. :lol:

As much as I hate to admit it: He won't ever feel the full brunt, of anything after leaving Office. He'll be surrounded by Secret Service agents. On our dime. Good luck to the paparazzi!
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

BREAKING Beto O'Rourke ends 2020 presidential bid

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/01/polit ... nn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That's too bad about Beto. I saw him speak a few weeks ago and he is certainly an eloquent, passionate person. People always felt he was in the wrong race (presidential as opposed to Senate), but he carried himself well. As a friend said when we were discussing it, he got into it a bit late and it maybe just wasn't his time. But I think he's still got some great things ahead of him.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Speaking of Beto, Trump's at another campaign rally tonight. It only took two hours for him to start ripping into Beto like you knew he would.

He also *again* admitted to hitting up Ukraine for dirt on Biden. Dude, you are going on trial for impeachment. Your whole party secretly knows this is a horrible strategy. Then he talked about this concocted fantasy in which he beat Obama and W. in elections, but said Biden was the one he was afraid of. Why would you ever admit to your base to being afraid of Biden? I start hearing that, I'm like, "Hey, if that guy's such a boss, I'll go vote for him."
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Kellyanne "Scarecrow" Conway: "(Trump) needs to tweet like we need to eat" in reference to Donnie boy's annoying Twitter addiction.

If that's the case, what would be the Twitter equivalent of giving him food poisoning?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAJJw40
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Smugglers Are Using $100 Hardware Store Power Tools to Saw Holes in Trump’s $10 Billion Wall
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... -wall.html

"Turns out, the wall is working about as well as can be expected, which is not that well. The Washington Post reports that smugglers have basically modified your standard issue cordless power tool that you could find at your local hardware store to saw through the new portions of the wall in just minutes. Border agents told the Post that after the smugglers slice through the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards, they are able to push the steel through, creating a passageway big enough to fit humans and drugs.

Because the bollards are so tall—and are attached only to a panel at the very top—their length makes them easier to push aside once they have been cut and are left dangling,” engineers consulted by the Post said. The smugglers are then able to replace the cut out portion of the bollard in order to avoid detection, allowing them to reuse the hole. Almost, you know, like that ancient foil of walls everywhere: a door."

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:38 pm Smugglers Are Using $100 Hardware Store Power Tools to Saw Holes in Trump’s $10 Billion Wall
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... -wall.html

"Turns out, the wall is working about as well as can be expected, which is not that well. The Washington Post reports that smugglers have basically modified your standard issue cordless power tool that you could find at your local hardware store to saw through the new portions of the wall in just minutes. Border agents told the Post that after the smugglers slice through the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards, they are able to push the steel through, creating a passageway big enough to fit humans and drugs.

Because the bollards are so tall—and are attached only to a panel at the very top—their length makes them easier to push aside once they have been cut and are left dangling,” engineers consulted by the Post said. The smugglers are then able to replace the cut out portion of the bollard in order to avoid detection, allowing them to reuse the hole. Almost, you know, like that ancient foil of walls everywhere: a door."

I doubt that he'll bring that up at his next Klanpaign ralley.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/smugg ... ar-AAJJ8Zc

As he left the White House for Andrews Air Force Base en route to New York, Trump was asked if he was concerned about smugglers cutting through the new wall.

“I haven’t heard that,” Trump said. “We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it’s easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it’s very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in.”

ryan76
Recording Your Demo

Post by ryan76 »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:39 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/smugg ... ar-AAJJ8Zc

As he left the White House for Andrews Air Force Base en route to New York, Trump was asked if he was concerned about smugglers cutting through the new wall.

“I haven’t heard that,” Trump said. “We have a very powerful wall. But no matter how powerful, you can cut through anything, in all fairness. But we have a lot of people watching. You know cutting, cutting is one thing, but it’s easily fixed. One of the reasons we did it the way we did it, it’s very easily fixed. You put the chunk back in.

That his 2020 re-election slogan?
Why waste money on expensive ipods? Simply think of your favourite tune and hum it. If you want to "switch tracks", simply think of another song you like and hum that instead.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump: 'I have the real polls' on impeachment

President Trump dismissed polls that show growing support for impeachment among Americans as “fake,” and “lousy.”

“Well, you’re reading the wrong polls. You’re reading the wrong polls,” the President Told CNN’s Jeremy Diamond on the south lawn of the White House today.

“I have the real polls. I have the real polls,” Trump claimed. “The CNN polls are fake. The FOX polls have always been lousy, I tell them they ought to get themselves a new pollster, but the real polls, and you look at the polls that came out this morning, people don’t want anything to do with impeachment. It’s a phony scam. It’s a hoax. And the whistleblower should be revealed because the whistleblower gave false information.”

The President did not give any more details on what he says are the “real polls.”

Recent polls: The Fox News poll released this morning found 49% in favor of impeaching and removing the president, 45% were opposed.

The NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll also released this morning found 49% in favor of impeaching and removing the president, 46% were opposed.

Two polls released last week show Americans divided on the impeachment inquiry. A poll from the University of Texas and the Texas Tribune found that Texas voters were about evenly split over whether Trump should be removed from office before the end of his term. The Washington Post/ABC News poll shows Americans are split along party lines on whether to impeach and remove Trump.
ImageImage
!
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:37 am Trump's moving to Florida
Gonna bowl him a perfect game
He's gonna cut off his leg and dance one-legged off in the rain
He's gonna potty train the Chairman Mao
Gonna make the governor write his doodoo letter
Grind up a White Castle slider out of India's sacred cow
Gonna build an atomic bomb and hold time hostage down in Florida child
Ain't nobody gonna tell Donnie what to do
Gibby Approves!
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:12 am He says it is for tax reasons, but I think he knows he's toast in NYC/NYS. He was put up with before. After this 4 year MTV reality show, he'll never be able to walk down a NYC street again.

The thinking, either by him or his handlers, was probably that he would go to the UFC fight and get the adulation he thought he would get from the World Series crowd. Like they would sort of fix the problems of the World Series experience with a second go. But UFC or not, it's still New York, as you point out. And New York wants nothing to do with him, so much so that he's now going to call Florida home.

The White House and the rallies are basically Trump's only safe spaces now. The amount of work Trump's aides and party-mates are going to have to do to placate this angry, panicked, vengeful sitting duck is growing more and more enormous.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:31 pm The White House and the rallies are basically Trump's only safe spaces now.
No, he's insisting on attending the LSU-Bama game this weekend in Tuscaloosa. Second attempt to counteract the World Series debacle. If Alabama doesn't come through for him it'll be shocking.

Whole lot of traveling and hand-wringing and taxpayer dollars spent just to get a few idiots somewhere to give him the thumbs up that his fragile ego requires. Pathetic.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Seth Meyers' new Netflix special lets you skip the Trump jokes

New York (CNN Business)Seth Meyers thinks some comedy fans may be burned out by DC politics, so he asked Netflix (NFLX) to help him do something about it.

The late night host's new comedy special "Lobby Baby" debuts on Netflix (NFLX) on Tuesday, and in it there will be a segment in which Meyers shifts from jokes about his personal life to punchlines about President Trump, one of his favorite targets on his NBC talk show "Late Night."

But for those who are sick of comedy that's tainted by politics, Meyers told CNN Business that he asked Netflix to create a button for viewers to opt out of watching that segment, in the same way Netflix users can bypass the introduction credits with the "skip intro" button at the top of some of its programs.

"It dawned on me that because it was on Netflix, there would be this opportunity to put in technology that would allow people to skip it," he said. "It was a way to build in the response to anyone who would say, 'Oh, let me guess there's going to be jokes about the President.'"

Robbie Praw, Netflix's director of original standup comedy programming, told CNN Business in an email that Meyers came to the company with "this clever idea" and "we're thrilled he was able to take advantage of the Netflix experience in such a funny and innovative way."

Meyers, formerly a writer and cast member on "SNL," has a history of lampooning Trump that started long before the President made it to the White House and Meyers became host of "Late Night." At the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner, Meyers and President Obama took jabs at the then-host of "The Apprentice," who watched stone-faced from the audience. Some speculate that Trump's road to the White House was spurred by the mockery he faced that night.

The Trump jokes continue to be a regular feature on "Late Night," which Meyers started hosting in 2014. The following year, Meyers introduced the longform segment "A Closer Look," which takes a deeper dive into political stories in the news. He told CNN's Jake Tapper last month that he had to hire more researchers after Trump was elected to help him parse through the deluge of political news.

With Trump taking up so much of the news, does Meyers need his own "skip politics" button in real life? Not really, according to the comedian.

"I'm burned out from some politicians," he said. "But I'm not burned out on politics."

The skip button is not meant to be taken seriously, according the Meyers, calling it "another joke in the special." And he doesn't think viewers of "Lobby Baby" will actually skip over his Trump jokes.

"I think, look, sometimes at a fancy restaurant they'll put parsley on your plate and you'll think, well, that's a nice touch, but you're not going to eat the parsley." he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/04/media/ ... dex.html
ImageImage
!
Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Civil_war »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:27 pm Seth Meyers' new Netflix special lets you skip the Trump jokes

New York (CNN Business)Seth Meyers thinks some comedy fans may be burned out by DC politics, so he asked Netflix (NFLX) to help him do something about it.

The late night host's new comedy special "Lobby Baby" debuts on Netflix (NFLX) on Tuesday, and in it there will be a segment in which Meyers shifts from jokes about his personal life to punchlines about President Trump, one of his favorite targets on his NBC talk show "Late Night."

But for those who are sick of comedy that's tainted by politics, Meyers told CNN Business that he asked Netflix to create a button for viewers to opt out of watching that segment, in the same way Netflix users can bypass the introduction credits with the "skip intro" button at the top of some of its programs.

"It dawned on me that because it was on Netflix, there would be this opportunity to put in technology that would allow people to skip it," he said. "It was a way to build in the response to anyone who would say, 'Oh, let me guess there's going to be jokes about the President.'"

Robbie Praw, Netflix's director of original standup comedy programming, told CNN Business in an email that Meyers came to the company with "this clever idea" and "we're thrilled he was able to take advantage of the Netflix experience in such a funny and innovative way."

Meyers, formerly a writer and cast member on "SNL," has a history of lampooning Trump that started long before the President made it to the White House and Meyers became host of "Late Night." At the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner, Meyers and President Obama took jabs at the then-host of "The Apprentice," who watched stone-faced from the audience. Some speculate that Trump's road to the White House was spurred by the mockery he faced that night.

The Trump jokes continue to be a regular feature on "Late Night," which Meyers started hosting in 2014. The following year, Meyers introduced the longform segment "A Closer Look," which takes a deeper dive into political stories in the news. He told CNN's Jake Tapper last month that he had to hire more researchers after Trump was elected to help him parse through the deluge of political news.

With Trump taking up so much of the news, does Meyers need his own "skip politics" button in real life? Not really, according to the comedian.

"I'm burned out from some politicians," he said. "But I'm not burned out on politics."

The skip button is not meant to be taken seriously, according the Meyers, calling it "another joke in the special." And he doesn't think viewers of "Lobby Baby" will actually skip over his Trump jokes.

"I think, look, sometimes at a fancy restaurant they'll put parsley on your plate and you'll think, well, that's a nice touch, but you're not going to eat the parsley." he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/04/media/ ... dex.html
Cool story, Hansel.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

It will be called the "snowflake button ". :lol:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Rand Paul issues fiery demand for media to reveal whistleblower's identity

Washington (CNN) — Republican Sen. Rand Paul, before a raucous crowd on Monday, demanded members of the media print the identity of the anonymous whistleblower at the heart of the House impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

"I say to tonight to the media: do your job and print his name," Paul, a Kentucky Republican, yelled during a rally Trump held in support of Republican Gov. Matt Bevin ahead of Tuesday's gubernatorial election. The crowd of Trump supporters, many donning "READ THE TRANSCRIPT" shirts, erupted into applause and cheers, and some chanted "Do your job!" and pointed toward the area where members of the press gathered to cover the event.

Paul told the crowd "we also now know the name of the whistleblower," but did not provide any personal knowledge of the person's identity, before going on to echo baseless claims of wrongdoing by former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter. "The whistleblower needs to come before Congress as a material witness because he worked for Joe Biden at the same time Hunter Biden was getting money from corrupt oligarchs," Paul said. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden.

Several other Republicans have called for the whistleblower's identity to be revealed -- despite federal laws to protect individuals who file complaints -- but the sitting senator's insistence before a chanting crowd stands as one of the most forceful public calls yet. His comments drew swift condemnation from Democrats, who argue the person's identity has no bearing on the allegations lodged against the President.

During the rally on Monday, Paul called on Republican lawmakers to "step up" and subpoena the whistleblower, though a number of the witnesses called before House committees have corroborated what was written in the complaint about Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The anonymous whistleblower's complaint alleges that Trump pressured Zelensky to help his reelection by investigating Biden, as well as a White House cover-up designed to keep information about the effort, led in part by Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, out of public view.

On Sunday, Mark Zaid, an attorney for the whistleblower, said in a series of tweets that Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee have sought to "expose our client's identity which could jeopardize their safety, as well as that of their family."

Zaid, who had been working with Congress to prevent his client's identity from being revealed if they were to be interviewed by lawmakers, on Sunday offered to have Republican lawmakers submit questions to his client directly without having to go through the committee's Democratic majority.

In September, the President said in a tweet, "Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser," and he has since continued his calls for the whistleblower to be outed as House Democrats ratchet up their impeachment inquiry and tensions over the whistleblower's identity have deepened.

Two sources previously described to CNN a pattern of GOP questioning -- over the course of several congressional depositions related to the probe -- that appeared designed to try to identify the whistleblower through the course of asking witnesses, and putting into the deposition record, the names of various government officials involved that may fit the professional description that has been made public of the individual. Democrats and Republicans got into a shouting match over the matter last week during a closed door interview with a witness.

Read on.. https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/05/polit ... n.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

If the whistle blower becomes known, and the Repubs crush his/her reputation down to atoms, does that invalidate all the other testimony and evidence? Is that how it works now?