Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by BlackCrypt »

Could it be Pajama Boy? He will never live that name down.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:45 pm Could it be Pajama Boy? He will never live that name down.
Who?
ImageImage
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

After what happened to Epstein, anyone believe the whistle blower lives 2 months if it's ever revealed who they are?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:07 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:45 pm Could it be Pajama Boy? He will never live that name down.
Who?
https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/eric-ciaramella/
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:06 pm
Who?
If you have to tell us who he is, he has by definition lived it down.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Kentucky governorship goes blue! That sounds pretty significant. And after Trump brought his Dumb Wolf Pack with him to Kentucky last night, too!
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:10 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Who?
If you have to tell us who he is, he has by definition lived it down.
Not sure if that is the "whistleblower" but Eric will be Pajama Boy now.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

I think, I'll follow my President's lead. And, cheat on my spouse.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:34 pm I think, I'll follow my President's lead. And, cheat on my spouse.
Worked out for Slick Willie!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Good showing today, Dems.

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:34 pm I think, I'll follow my President's lead. And, cheat on my spouse.
I hear misplaced commas turn all the bitches on.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

It's my thing.
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Apparently Trump has nothing else to do these days but go around stoking partisan division in various elections around the country. Idiot's back in Louisiana again trying to get the Trumptarded duncecap Eddie Rispone into the office of governor. Down here it'll probably work. This state is full of idiots.

Rispone's very first campaign commercial was one long Trump bootlick. He pointed at a Trump/Pence sticker on his pickup truck and said "I poot a steeker on muh truck!" :roll:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Washington Post: Trump asked for Barr to host news conference clearing him on Ukraine

CNN) — President Donald Trump asked that Attorney General William Barr hold a news conference clearing him of legal wrongdoing with regard to his phone call pressuring the Ukrainian President to investigate Democrats -- but Barr refused, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

Citing people familiar with the matter, the paper reported that Trump's request came sometime around the White House's September 25 release of a transcript of the call. It was conveyed to White House officials and then the Justice Department. Trump has brought up Barr's refusal to aides over the past few weeks and how he wishes the attorney general had held the news conference, Trump advisers told the Post.

The Justice Department did not comment when reached by CNN on Wednesday. Overnight, Trump denied the report, calling it "untrue" and again attacking the media.

Read on..https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/06/politi ... .com%2F
ImageImage
!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Obvious Trump tactic: If somebody publicly testifies about his myriad of wrongdoings and he doesn't see that person as being significant enough to smear or slander, he claims to not know who that person is or that he never met them. It's ALWAYS a lie and would amount to perjury if he were under oath.

I also love this idea that these people are "Never Trumpers". Like that's a unique designation. For a president whose approval rating has never come up to 50%, the "Never Trumper" tag would apply to THE MAJORITY OF U.S. CITIZENS. :lol:
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Visit to Arlington Cemetery reminded Donald Trump Jr. of all his family’s ‘sacrifices,’ he writes
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... he-writes/

It was the day before his father was inaugurated president of the United States when the weight of the office first washed over Donald Trump Jr.

President-elect Trump and the new first family were at Arlington National Cemetery, where Trump was to lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknowns.

“I rarely get emotional, if ever,” Trump Jr. wrote in his new book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us.” “Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country.”

He also had another revelation as he watched his father standing in front of the tomb, surrounded by more than 400,000 graves, listening to the Army Band bugler playing taps: The Trump family had already suffered, he recalled thinking, and this was only the beginning.

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office,’” Trump Jr. wrote.

The book bills itself as a 300-page evisceration of PC culture — “the book that leftist elites don’t want you to read,” its Amazon page twice crows. In it, Trump Jr. writes, “A victimhood complex has taken root in the American left.” Yet, in his telling, the real victim is often him, his father or another Trump family member.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

“In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we’d already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were ‘profiting off the office,’” Trump Jr. wrote.

He believe his families "sacrifices" were comparable to those lying underneath those white markers huh?

He and his brother Beavis still travel to Dubai and the UAE, as well as other parts of the world running dad's business, (and receiving tax payer funded Secret service protection) is he really trying to convince anyone that they're not profiting from all those jaunts and using their dad being president as leverage on their deals? Okay.... :lol:
And where are the proceeds from book sales going?
I also like daddy promoting the book like Kellyanne did Ivanka's Chinese clothing... Not profiting huh?

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
My son, @DonaldJTrumpJr
is coming out with a new book, “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us” – available tomorrow, November 5th! A great new book that I highly recommend for ALL to read. Go order it today!
11:39 AM · Nov 4, 2019
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

One thing is absolutely for certain: Don Jr. is going to run for president in the future. He will take daddy dear's game plan and run it to the letter. Guaranteed.

Woefully unqualified? Check.
Douchebag? Check.
Liar? Check.
Pander to idiots? Check.
Sociopath? Check.
Intellectually challenged? Check.
Toe the partisan line? Check.
Dog whistle to xenophobes? Check.

The upcoming generation is going to have to be hyper-vigilant for decades to come because the great American secret is out: We're a nation of gullible dupes perpetually ripe for a large scale con job and the Trumps are just the family to show our enemies around the world how to take advantage of that.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

We'll probably need another Abraham Lincoln before this brain rotten shitfest is over with.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

I watched a podcast Don jr. did with jim norton last week, seems like an alright enough dude and not at all what I was suspecting, He gets a couple bonus points for that glorious take down on the View.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

dtmfs wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:40 pm I watched a podcast Don jr. did with jim norton last week, seems like an alright enough dude and not at all what I was suspecting, He gets a couple bonus points for that glorious take down on the View.
Glorious takedown. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dtmfs wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:40 pm He gets a couple bonus points for that glorious take down on the View.
Seriously? What I saw was a bunch of people taking turns getting offended and talking over each other. Not a single intelligent point was made by anybody. It was like listening to your relatives argue at Thanksgiving.
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Seriously? What I saw was a bunch of people taking turns getting offended and talking over each other. Not a single intelligent point was made by anybody. It was like listening to your relatives argue at Thanksgiving.
Pretty much, that was the whole point no? I'm sure it was no accident that ABC booked it's most controversial guest on the 5000th episode, that's the only time the show even pretends to be entertaining is when there's a fight. Still He managed to somehow walk away from that whole thing as the bigger person, He at least acknowledged mistakes, Something the others couldn't do, not only did they blow the opportunity to simply say "Yeah probably shouldn't of done that" but they flat out lied, making them look even worse.
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

Luminiferous wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:54 am Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
My son, @DonaldJTrumpJr
is coming out with a new book available tomorrow, November 5th! A great new book that I highly recommend for ALL to read. Go order it today!
11:39 AM · Nov 4, 2019
LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dtmfs wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:11 pm
exitflagger wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Pretty much, that was the whole point no? I'm sure it was no accident that ABC booked it's most controversial guest on the 5000th episode, that's the only time the show even pretends to be entertaining is when there's a fight. Still He managed to somehow walk away from that whole thing as the bigger person, He at least acknowledged mistakes, Something the others couldn't do, not only did they blow the opportunity to simply say "Yeah probably shouldn't of done that" but they flat out lied, making them look even worse.
There was no glorious takedown, bottom line. He naturally comes off like a giant douche so he would have to get out of negative figures to even register. It's silly to assume that that bunch of clucking hens would coherently argue anything but come on. It's Don Jr. ... Ni**a please.
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:13 pm
There was no glorious takedown, bottom line. He naturally comes off like a giant douche so he would have to get out of negative figures to even register. It's silly to assume that that bunch of clucking hens would coherently argue anything but come on. It's Don Jr. ... Ni**a please.
It was a figure of speech,guess we''ll have to agree to disagree.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

There is no universe where Don Jr. comes off well against or is allowed to fully engage with the idiots on The View. Stupid idea to go on there, at all. Going on a show like that is setting yourself up to fail.
Behar DID darken her skin to dress as a black woman in the 70’s for a costume party. While it hardly rises to the parodic levels others have gone to, she still did it and denying it is bullshit on both her and Whoopie’s parts. Typical one-sided holier-than-thou bullshit.
Don Jr. didn’t get the upper hand in anything. He wasn’t given space to. He sat there being shouted over. If that’s some glorious smackdown, we clearly saw two different shows.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The whole blackface thing is getting old. The whole thing of reaching back several decades to find "gotcha" silliness like that is retarded, no matter which side of the holy partisan divide it's wielded against. It's time to grow the fuck up and maybe talk about things from this century that are affecting us now.

We've come to the bottom of the slippery slope. You have people who did REAL heinous racist shit that should never be forgotten about... and then it slides down to somebody putting shoe polish on their face to make people laugh... A MILLION YEARS AGO. Who. Fucking. Cares? How do people not get all bent out of shape over the way Mick Jagger imitates black/blues dialect in all those old Stones songs? Are we headed for that too? It's fucking insanity.
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:34 pm There is no universe where Don Jr. comes off well against or is allowed to fully engage with the idiots on The View. Stupid idea to go on there, at all. Going on a show like that is setting yourself up to fail.
Behar DID darken her skin to dress as a black woman in the 70’s for a costume party. While it hardly rises to the parodic levels others have gone to, she still did it and denying it is bullshit on both her and Whoopie’s parts. Typical one-sided holier-than-thou bullshit.
Don Jr. didn’t get the upper hand in anything. He wasn’t given space to. He sat there being shouted over. If that’s some glorious smackdown, we clearly saw two different shows.
You just mentioned exactly why I think he walked away the bigger person, He had fully acknowledged that of course His father could've done or said things differently, those 2 lied when reminded of their own transgressions, that's all i'm saying, That whole thing wouldn't have gotten the attention it got if they simply admitted they fucked up instead of just lying about it.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Bonespurs is taking a chapter out of Revtard's felony libel accusations by claiming the whistleblower's lawyer should be sued for treason.... :lol:

Also despite donating $1 million to Trump’s inauguration committee and being appointed by the president to be the American ambassador to the European Union and just a month ago, Trump called him a “really good man and a great American”Bonespurs now insists he “hardly knows” Gordon Sondland..