Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

Why should Hillary get any "due?" Tons of people said those things about Trump before he was elected. She didn't say anything unique. The weird fetishism for one of the most establishment, made, paid-for politicians of all time, is really fucking weird, to me.

Democrats and the FBI used the exact same argument when Hillary used a private email server and deleted thousands of potentially classified documents that Republicans are being raked over the coals for using now: "It may have been illegal, but nothing actually came of it, so there's nothing to prosecute." It's bullshit from Republicans, it's bullshit from Democrats. None of those assholes are held accountable.

Every time I see that bitch give a speech that she charged ten grand for, standing up there in her two thousand dollar pantsuit, talking about the poor, I want to hurl. A sensation matched only by a Lenny post.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:42 pm Why should Hillary get any "due?" Tons of people said those things about Trump before he was elected. She didn't say anything unique. The weird fetishism for one of the most establishment, made, paid-for politicians of all time, is really fucking weird, to me.
This is a great point. "Hillary was right." Fucking EVERYONE was right. Lenny is an establishment Democrat: He hates Trump because he's supposed to--it's a partisan dispute, not a moral one. If you cloned Trump, and named him Ronald Trump, Lenny would vote for him if you put a D by his name. Lenny is a closest Trumpist himself: "Anyone who disagrees with me is a troll." That's Trump!

If Biden gets elected, another Trump will pop up in 4 years, 8 years, whatever. We'll continue this cycle between monstrous Republicans and slightly less monstrous corporate Democrats. If the Republican party is going to survive on the heat its gotten from Trumpism--honestly I can't tell if this is its murder or adrenaline boost, it's somehow both--the Democratic party needs to stand for something. Bernie does that, AOC does that... Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Nancy Pelosi do not do that.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 pm If Biden gets elected, another Trump will pop up in 4 years, 8 years, whatever.
This, exactly. A Biden type will keep things exactly as they are. Maybe some slight, pandering changes, but on the whole, the rich will stay rich, the poor will stay poor, and Trumptardism will rise again because things will keep sucking for everyone but the those at the top. I used to think that we NEEDED a moderate Democrat, but the problems we're facing are way too big for that shit.
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Bernie does that, AOC does that... Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Nancy Pelosi do not do that.
I think the dude in my profile pic does that.
Image Image
Shredderpete
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Shredderpete »

GoodJudge wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:02 am
Shredderpete wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:40 am If an Australian believes something batshit-crazy, even they themselves are aware that it's just an opinion and we can all tell each other we're full of shit and move on with our lives
Does the name Pauline Hanson ring any bells?
Well having grown up with conservative parents, one of whom even voted for Pauline Hanson once, they KNOW their opinions are bullshit and are defiant about it, rather than believing they're right.
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

Shredderpete wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:24 pm
Shredderpete wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:40 am If an Australian believes something batshit-crazy, even they themselves are aware that it's just an opinion and we can all tell each other we're full of shit and move on with our lives
Well having grown up with conservative parents, one of whom even voted for Pauline Hanson once, they KNOW their opinions are bullshit and are defiant about it, rather than believing they're right.
If they always say they are right, how do you know they think they're wrong? Isn't that just wishful thinking?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

DiamondDog wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:15 am I just don't understand the level of support for him.
1) he's not black, like that other guy, 2) he's (succesfully promoted the myth over many years that he's) an alpha-male, 3) he makes the liberulz cry (allegedly). And for a lot of people, those three things are far more important than honesty, integrity, intelligence, ability, being able to read without using your finger...
Did a dingo eat her baby?
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Two bagger Huckasands: Still lyin', still Trumptardin'

Sarah Sanders defends Trump: He reads 'more than anybody I know'
When pressed by Fox News' Steve Hilton about how she would describe Trump and his leadership style, she said "he's very decisive" and added that's one of the perceptions she doesn't believe readers will get from the book.

"I think it's the opposite of how they lay it out. He takes information from a number of people, very quickly processes it, makes a decision and moves forward," she said. "I mean, I've watched this process play out so many times, sat in hundreds of meetings with the president, and the idea that he can only take in one or two bullets is absurd."

Hilton then goes on to bring up claims that the president "doesn't read briefings," to which Sanders exclaims: "He reads more than anybody I know."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everybody knows he doesn't read. This is not up for debate anymore. That ship has sailed. I wonder if there's actual cash changing hands for this blatant bullshit. I wouldn't doubt it. (Maybe it comes from the same ball-wash fund that paid Rick Perry to say Trump was "Sent by God" to be president. :roll: )

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnbcA1
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Mojo wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:42 pm Why should Hillary get any "due?" Tons of people said those things about Trump before he was elected. She didn't say anything unique. The weird fetishism for one of the most establishment, made, paid-for politicians of all time, is really fucking weird, to me.

Democrats and the FBI used the exact same argument when Hillary used a private email server and deleted thousands of potentially classified documents that Republicans are being raked over the coals for using now: "It may have been illegal, but nothing actually came of it, so there's nothing to prosecute." It's bullshit from Republicans, it's bullshit from Democrats. None of those assholes are held accountable.

Every time I see that bitch give a speech that she charged ten grand for, standing up there in her two thousand dollar pantsuit, talking about the poor, I want to hurl. A sensation matched only by a Lenny post.
$10K for a Clinton speech? Multiply that number by 25.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

It's a small thing in the clusterfuck that is Trumpy, but he just signed a bill to fund the minting of the Centennial Commemorative Woman's Suffarge coin. 1920 was the year American women got the vote.

Which is nice. But then he went on and said it should have happened years ago and now that he was president it finally happened. I'll leave to you all to figure out just how dumb that was.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Check out the reaction of the women to the right when he said it. She was like, "WTF?"
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Who saw it coming from a mile away? Donnie Doublecross is officially throwing Giuliani under the old busaroo with the rest of them. Trying to say he "didn't know what Rudy was doing in Ukraine. He has lots of clients other than me..." :lol:

Sounds perfectly plausible to me. How could that be debunked? Well... other than by ALL of the evidence. What a fucking weasel.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:22 am It's a small thing in the clusterfuck that is Trumpy, but he just signed a bill to fund the minting of the Centennial Commemorative Woman's Suffarge coin. 1920 was the year American women got the vote.

Which is nice. But then he went on and said it should have happened years ago and now that he was president it finally happened. I'll leave to you all to figure out just how dumb that was.
This is what bugs the fuck out of me, though: this is literally on the website of every major news outlet I’ve checked ( I did not check Fox), and some have misleading titles like “Trump: Why did we wait a 100 years to mark a centennial?” One, he didn’t say that. Two, there is absolutely nothing to allude to him thinking anything other than “why didn’t we release a coin for women before?” Not “why didn’t we celebrate 100 years.” Sure, you can infer that, but that’s disingenuous. Our media really is shitty, across the board. Take him to task for making the event about him, but putting words in the guy’s mouth is lying.
As you say, it’s a small thing in Trumpland. But our media MAKES it a big thing. And that’s bullshit.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:31 pm
vlad wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:22 am It's a small thing in the clusterfuck that is Trumpy, but he just signed a bill to fund the minting of the Centennial Commemorative Woman's Suffarge coin. 1920 was the year American women got the vote.

This is what bugs the fuck out of me, though: this is literally on the website of every major news outlet I’ve checked ( I did not check Fox), and some have misleading titles like “Trump: Why did we wait a 100 years to mark a centennial?” One, he didn’t say that. Two, there is absolutely nothing to allude to him thinking anything other than “why didn’t we release a coin for women before?” Not “why didn’t we celebrate 100 years.” Sure, you can infer that, but that’s disingenuous. Our media really is shitty, across the board. Take him to task for making the event about him, but putting words in the guy’s mouth is lying.
As you say, it’s a small thing in Trumpland. But our media MAKES it a big thing. And that’s bullshit.

Did you actually watch it? That's interesting, though that media is all over it. I came across it on my obscure website...

He did say this:
“They’ve been working on this for years and years. I’m curious why wasn’t it done a long time ago?”
“And also, I guess the answer to that is because now I’m president, we get things done. We get a lot of things done that nobody else got done.”
It's a Centennial coin, marking the 100th anniversary. Which, as humans we do place value on anniversaries with Base 10. The 67th anniversary doesn't resonate the same.

So, this coin, which had been planned for years, because planning ahead and designing it and the like. In 2016 the Treasury Secretary announced plans to put women on the paper money, but Trump nixed that. So for him to claim credit for the acknowledgement of the 100th anniversary is ridiculous.

It would be like Gerald Ford claiming credit for the Bicentennial. Because he happened to be President in 1976.

But honestly, I like that big media picked up on it. Sorry, mojo. It was another bonehead move, egotistical thing to add to the pile. Though I've been watching the dreaded MSNBC off and on all day and I haven't seen it mentioned. :P

edit: I don't know why the quote function didn't work right...but meh.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:31 pm

But the thing is, ANYBODY else would get clowned for saying that. Biden says stupid shit all the time and gets laughed at. Even if it was just an implied thing like this. But since it's a constant barrage of idiotic nonsense with Trump we're supposed to give him a wide berth and maybe only bust on him for... oh, I don't know... one out of every ten loony brainfarts that come tumbling out of his pie hole? What's the appropriate rate on that for a severely retarded aspiring dictator?

People need to be reminded constantly about how bad we fucked up the last election IMO. Personally, I wish there was a go-pro following him around 24/7 and pointing out every single stupid thing he does. Maybe then somebody would get the point somewhere.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I’m just asking that the media report what he says, not a translated, interpreted version. That’s all.
Image Image
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:47 pm Who saw it coming from a mile away? Donnie Doublecross is officially throwing Giuliani under the old busaroo with the rest of them. Trying to say he "didn't know what Rudy was doing in Ukraine. He has lots of clients other than me..." :lol:

Sounds perfectly plausible to me. How could that be debunked? Well... other than by ALL of the evidence. What a fucking weasel.
Would love to see them both in prison for the rest of their lives.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Here's an interesting opinion piece by some old geezer named Robert Redford
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/p ... cna1091156

"This monarchy in disguise has been so exhausting and chaotic, it’s not in the least bit surprising so many citizens are disillusioned."

"Growing up as a child during World War II, I watched a united America defend itself against the threat of fascism. I watched this again, during the Watergate crisis, when our democracy was threatened. And again, when terrorists turned our world upside down. During those times of crises, Congress came together, and our leaders came together. Politicians from both sides rose to defend our founding principles and the values that make us a global leader and a philosophical beacon of hope for all those seeking their own freedoms."

"What is happening, right now, is so deeply disturbing that instead of the United States of America, we are now defined as the Divided States of America. Leaders on both sides lack the fundamental courage to cross political aisles on behalf of what is good for the American people."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:03 pm A friend of mine posted something on FB recently about a text fight she had with her brother where the gist was "I'm going to talk about politics at Thanksgiving. Buckle up, snowflake. #MAGA." I don't know the guy but it's probably a safe bet that he was apolitical of the "They're all full of shit" variety before Donald Trump. So what is it about Trump that weaponized this guy politically, to the point of alienating his family?

Trumpies enjoy being assholes, and they did before 2016, but now it's a MOVEMENT. Or a cult, just like the relative who wasn't spiritual until he met Supreme Leader Dave, who gave his life purpose. But this is why discussing Trump with a Trumpie pointless: It's not about having a belief system, or consistency, or anything like that. They just want to be assholes.

I guess he would've figured out some way to ruin Thanksgiving without Trump.

Trumpies feel he legitimizes their hate because of his status and the fact that he does encourage it.. It is pointless discussing him with them because any logical argument is wayyy over their heads.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Sorry, mojo, but here's another trivial WTF from the land-jelly. :lol:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The President posted a Photoshop of his head on Rocky's body.

This is the worst timeline.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
ChipsRoach
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ChipsRoach »

It's hilarious reading these posts, you guys are stuck in an echo chamber. You guys are going to go even more crazy when he wins again in 2020. You guys don't have a candidate that can win, so the dems know impeachment is the only chance you have. Keep on telling each other how right you are and how the "deplorables" are all so crazy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

ChipsRoach wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:52 am It's hilarious reading these posts, you guys are stuck in an echo chamber. You guys are going to go even more crazy when he wins again in 2020. You guys don't have a candidate that can win, so the dems know impeachment is the only chance you have. Keep on telling each other how right you are and how the "deplorables" are all so crazy.
I understand making the point that not all Trumpies are total banana-bread wackos but... not sure you're the guy to make that point.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ChipsRoach wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:52 am It's hilarious reading these posts, you guys are stuck in an echo chamber. You guys are going to go even more crazy when he wins again in 2020. You guys don't have a candidate that can win, so the dems know impeachment is the only chance you have. Keep on telling each other how right you are and how the "deplorables" are all so crazy.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:

"It's hilarious you guys are still talking about Trump."

He's still fucking President! :lol:

ChipsReich, you guys are going to go so crazy when he wins again in 2020 and people don't stop making fun of how stupid and deranged he is.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Also, we're on a website where people have been making the exact same posts about Motley Crue and Kiss going on, what, 20+ years? 3 years of Tubby Don is nothing.

It's so depressing that we can't even make fun of a moron saying "sock rocket" instead of "stock market" without his sheep getting their wool all shitty.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:23 am Also, we're on a website where people have been making the exact same posts about Motley Crue and Kiss going on, what, 20+ years? 3 years of Tubby Don is nothing.

It's so depressing that we can't even make fun of a moron saying "sock rocket" instead of "stock market" without his sheep getting their wool all shitty.
Sock rocket? Isn't that ChipsReich calls his dick?
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Oh yeah, and apparently The War on Christmas has expanded to include Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving already lost the "war" when Black Friday became a thing...and Christmas stuff right after Halloween. It's way stop on the march to December 25th.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:28 am Sorry, mojo, but here's another trivial WTF from the land-jelly. :lol:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
What, now you’re jealous of the President‘s rockin’ bod? Get over it. He won.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Damn you :lol: :lol: :lol:
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12