Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:01 am The fuck you even talking about? I'm not going to get dragged into a go nowhere bitch fest about Trump, what I posted detailed some of the fucked up shit Solemani did and had nothing to do with Trump.
For me, I just don’t see the justification in any of it. Soleimani was a piece of shit and I’m glad he’s dead. I just don’t know why it was our job to do something about it, right now. We had a passable nuclear deal with Iran that we pulled out of, for shittily-explained reasons. We have a President who stated six times that Obama would start a war with Iran to get re-elected, choosing right now, suspiciously, as an impeached President at reelection time, to start shit with Iran, even going further to state that he’ll openly commit war crimes on cultural sites if Iran retaliates. The whole thing is despicable and wasn’t done for any reason except Trump’s ego and to fire up the retards who vote for him. It’s political theater that’s going to get untold more Americans and Iranians killed. And for what?
And yes, lemmysmole, “orange man bad.” He has absolutely no idea what he’s doing in any capacity as President. Of course Obama was a war crime-dealing dickhead. No one who paid any attention would refute that. But what does whataboutism prove? Oh, well, Trump is totally justified because Obama bombed Syria. That makes zero sense.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

dtmfs wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:01 am
lemmysmole wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:28 am

As much as DITD and I disagree, I have to agree with him this time. Weak answer, nice deflection on your part as well dtmfs.

:lol:
The fuck you even talking about? I'm not going to get dragged into a go nowhere bitch fest about Trump, what I posted detailed some of the fucked up shit Solemani did and had nothing to do with Trump.
I came into it late, but DITD was asking what exactly this person(Im assuming Trump) did to people or property here iin the US?
Danzig in the Dark wrote: ↑
What acts of terrorism did he engage in and how exactly did they harm US citizens or property?
Thats what i was wondering as well.
Last edited by lemmysmole on Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

I don't like it either I just don't give a fuck that the guy is dead.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

dtmfs wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:28 am I don't like it either I just don't give a fuck that the guy is dead.
Where was your outrage when: Obama/Dubya and Clinton all committed war crimes as well?

Lol.

You answered my questions above, just as i figured you would. "Orange man bad". Yet, POS Obama not only paid off several countries by sending billions, he also did nothing against Benghazi.

I think what "orange man" did in taking out a murdering POS like this clown was, was great & i have zero issues with what he did.

Are you prepared to move out of the country when he gets re-elected?
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Our adversaries around the world want nothing more than for our partisan rancor to escalate to the point of some kind of internal/civil war-like conflict. Whataboutism is the biggest first step toward that and they know it. The info on the internet about who dropped bombs on who and bringing up past bullshit for use in justifications... a lot of that stuff is very strategically placed and perpetuated BY those adversaries. And it gets lapped up by Trumptards of course, but more terrifying is how it gets pushed by Trump himself and his stooges like Mike Pompeo. Pompeo is all over the news right now Whatabouting like his life depends on it.

We are headed for a major disaster of Trump's creation. Bank on it. Bank on him trying to shift blame when it happens too.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:39 am Our adversaries around the world want nothing more than for our partisan rancor to escalate to the point of some kind of internal/civil war-like conflict. Whataboutism is the biggest first step toward that and they know it. The info on the internet about who dropped bombs on who and bringing up past bullshit for use in justifications... a lot of that stuff is very strategically placed and perpetuated BY those adversaries. And it gets lapped up by Trumptards of course, but more terrifying is how it gets pushed by Trump himself and his stooges like Mike Pompeo. Pompeo is all over the news right now Whatabouting like his life depends on it.

We are headed for a major disaster of Trump's creation. Bank on it. Bank on him trying to shift blame when it happens too.
This. Trump and his morons fall for/push any internet conspiracy that they see (government by 8chan?).

As for Pompeo, the Rapture believing chucklefuck...he is all over it, Whatabouting it like his Senate run depends on it.

Also, I have noticed that an admin and the Trumpers have been dismissing the intel community all along, until now, then the intel community is totes completely true! Though I have a strong feeling that the intel community didn't actually tell this admin what this admin has been saying.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

lemmysmole wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:34 am
TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:17 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:43 pm Spanky just gave an official notice to Congress (and everyone else on the planet) on Twitter on a Sunday.
It's actually to that fucking point. This shit can't be real...but it is.

"These Media Posts will serve as notification to the United States Congress that should Iran strike any U.S. person or target, the United States will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!"
So, we're fully into a fascist dictatorship then. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, he's finally got all his enablers in place. Hope all you fucking orange ball lickers are happy.
Interesting you brought that up....

'Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

I'm wondering just exactly how many times the last administration needed congresses approval or how many times he went to them for it, before doing all of this? So, in saying that, Do you have 100% credible, factual proof that all 26,171 times the last administration asked and received authority to act from congress?

Please post it here, and it MUST contain approvals from congress for all 26,171 times.

Oh right! Sorry...."Orange man bad", I forgot. He's "doing whatever he wants" :roll:
The AUMF. https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/107/sjres23/text
ImageImage
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:55 pm
TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:17 pm

So, we're fully into a fascist dictatorship then. He can do whatever the fuck he wants, he's finally got all his enablers in place. Hope all you fucking orange ball lickers are happy.

'Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

I'm wondering just exactly how many times the last administration needed congresses approval or how many times he went to them for it, before doing all of this? So, in saying that, Do you have 100% credible, factual proof that all 26,171 times the last administration asked and received authority to act from congress?

Please post it here, and it MUST contain approvals from congress for all 26,171 times.

Oh right! Sorry...."Orange man bad", I forgot. He's "doing whatever he wants" :roll:
:lol: :lol: So you don't have the info I've asked for? Not surprising. "But, but, but,...it's not the same thing, he's no longer POTUS", incorrect! It's the exact same thing & what Obongo did was 1,000x worse.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

lemmysmole wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:16 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:55 pm

:lol: :lol: So you don't have the info I've asked for? Not surprising. "But, but, but,...it's not the same thing, he's no longer POTUS", incorrect! It's the exact same thing & what Obongo did was 1,000x worse.
The AUMF is an open ended authorization from Congress. You may now return to your usual stupidity.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Oh, cool. Iran is now bombing the base that US forces are staying in.
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

You mean the kind of attack that Trump avoided by killing that dude? I see that worked out pretty well for him.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

cowpins wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:44 pm You mean the kind of attack that Trump avoided by killing that dude? I see that worked out pretty well for him.
Totally worth it.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

cowpins wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:44 pm You mean the kind of attack that Trump avoided by killing that dude? I see that worked out pretty well for him.
You mean that ol' impeachment thang?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So are we at war yet? Maybe by morning?

Remember, Trump doesn't have to ask Congress for shit. :roll:
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: :lol: :lol: where's all the "outrage" over this? Oh right, you'll use the "doesn't matter, he's not in office anymore, besides Orange man.bad" excuse. I can't wait to hear the excuses fly....

Mr. Searchy is your friend:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ama-legacy

I'm quite certain at least a few of those bombs took out"innocent people" too.

Oh looky here, it happened when Clinton was in office too, no "outrage" then either.

https://libertarianinstitute.org/articl ... civilians/

And here too:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... ears-later

Lots of "innocent people/civilians were killed" here as well. Any outrage?

Nope, "Orange man bad". If you keep repeating it over and over, it might just be believable. :roll:
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

lemmysmole wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:44 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: where's all the "outrage" over this? Oh right, you'll use the "doesn't matter, he's not in office anymore, besides Orange man.bad" excuse. I can't wait to hear the excuses fly....

Mr. Searchy is your friend:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ama-legacy

I'm quite certain at least a few of those bombs took out"innocent people" too.
The fact that Obama wasn't exactly Shy with the drones is old news and I seem to recall a lot on the left weren't exactly happy about it, a lot of them gave him shit for it, The only instance that it really bothered me was when they killed the 17 year old US citizen but even more on the left were rightfully pissed about it. I think there are times when it's perfectly fine to compare Trump to Obama like when it comes to gassing refugees and who had kids in cages first, but this "whataboutism" is pretty stupid, Obama IMO did fine when it came to taking assholes out who needed taking out, again with the exception of the kid that was pretty much a casualty, other than that He was good. This deal with Iran
could be a whole other beast, Obama didn't have anything comparable.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

lemmysmole wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:44 pm Orange man bad
Yep. Stupid, liar, self-serving, greedy, egomaniac, fatass, douchebag, etc...

Bad covers a lot of territory, doesn't it?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

lemmysmole wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:44 pmMr. Searchy is your friend:
I just cringed. Just stop, dude.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Here's a question for Lemmysmole:

If you were a soldier right now, would you feel 100% comfortable with your Commander-in-Chief being Donald Trump? If you were stationed in Iraq right now, would you be totally confident that a guy tweeting from his golf course has your best interests in mind?

If I was in the armed forces right now, I'd be shitting like a mink. All this bullshit "Thank you, troops!" blustering rings really hollow when their lives are being put in the hands of a guy who doesn't know who Hezbollah are and can't even spell "Benghazi."

This cutie-pie "lol triggered" shit is fine when you're not getting your brains rattled around in your head by the impact of a bomb.

For you, Lemmysmole, it'd have to sound like a BB rattling around a plastic easter egg.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Another question being why do you hate Obama so much when he did exactly what you love Trump is doing? He bombed the living fuck out of the Middle East AND deportes more brown people out of the US that his predecessors. Can’t imagine why he’s not a Republican hero. Or maybe I can...
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

All 58 sniffs during today's speech.

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/12 ... 8119127040
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

cowpins wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:30 pm All 58 sniffs during today's speech.

7.2 sniffs per minute.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

He snorts Adderall and gets especially sniffy sometimes.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:50 pm

He snorts Adderall and gets especially sniffy sometimes.
Ah...that explains it.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Iraq’s prime minister revealed that he was due to be meeting the Iranian commander to discuss moves being made to ease the confrontation between Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia – the crux of so much of strife in the Middle East and beyond. Adil Abdul-Mahdi was quite clear: “I was supposed to meet him in the morning the day he was killed, he came to deliver a message from Iran in response to the message we had delivered from the Saudis to Iran.”

The prime minister also disclosed that Donald Trump had called him to ask him to mediate following the attack on the US embassy in Baghdad. According to Iraqi officials contact was made with a number of militias as well as figures in Tehran. The siege of the embassy was lifted and the US president personally thanked Abdul-Mahdi for his help.

There was nothing to suggest to the Iraqis that it was unsafe for Soleimani to travel to Baghdad – quite the contrary. This suggests that Trump helped lure the Iranian commander to a place where he could be killed. It is possible that the president was unaware of the crucial role that Soleimani was playing in the attempted rapprochement with the Saudis. Or that he knew but did not care.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/qa ... 72901.html
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trumptards don't understand how "Hold my beer" works.

Who could've figured?
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:51 am Trumptards don't understand how "Hold my beer" works.

Who could've figured?
I wish everyone would forget, that should be added to the annoying words and phrases thread.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:51 am Trumptards don't understand how "Hold my beer" works.
Not to mention, Trump doesn't even drink beer.
4d Fail.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump has disrespected the military in so many ways, but this is also so fucked up.

So American soldiers are now unwitting mercenaries? Where are these profits going?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1215836306162372608
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

“It’s like a foreign language.” Trumptard reads the Constitution.

:|
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image