Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

Lenny, every post you make smacks of someone who just heard a band for the first time and suddenly fancy yourself an expert. People who’ve been paying attention the whole time are rolling their eyes so fucking hard they’re about to fall down our throats every time you post the general consensus like it’s some deep revelation.
Do you really think Trump will win again? My goodness, what a brave and controversial opinion. If only half the fucking board hadn’t set that fifteen times already while you were talking about the fucking senate turning on Trump.

Idiot.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Farmers REALLY hate Trump right now. Make a Google search. It's PAGES about how they're getting a good fuckin'. Claim they won't vote for him any more. :D
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Cyd wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:46 am Farmers REALLY hate Trump right now. Make a Google search. It's PAGES about how they're getting a good fuckin'. Claim they won't vote for him any more. :D

Good. What's the size of that voting block?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:29 pm
Cyd wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:46 am Farmers REALLY hate Trump right now. Make a Google search. It's PAGES about how they're getting a good fuckin'. Claim they won't vote for him any more. :D

Good. What's the size of that voting block?
About the size of your mental capacity.
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

https://time.com/5577204/andy-mckean-io ... rat-trump/

Rep. Andy McKean, Iowa’s longest-serving Republican lawmaker, left his party on Tuesday to join the Democrats, and cited President Donald Trump as a factor in his decision.

“With the 2020 presidential election looming on the horizon, I feel, as a Republican, that I need to be able to support the standard bearer of our party,” McKean told reporters at the Iowa Capitol during a news conference on Tuesday. “Unfortunately, that’s something I’m unable to do.”

McKean named several behaviors by Trump that he said were “unacceptable.”

“He sets, in my opinion, a poor example for the nation and particularly for our children by personally insulting, often in a crude and juvenile fashion, those who disagree with him, being a bully at a time when we are attempting to discourage bullying, his frequent disregard for the truth and his willingness to ridicule or marginalize people for their appearance, ethnicity or disability,” he said.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

whammybar wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:12 pm McKean named several behaviors by Trump that he said were “unacceptable.”

“He sets, in my opinion, a poor example for the nation and particularly for our children by personally insulting, often in a crude and juvenile fashion, those who disagree with him, being a bully at a time when we are attempting to discourage bullying, his frequent disregard for the truth and his willingness to ridicule or marginalize people for their appearance, ethnicity or disability,” he said.
Okay so this is one of our duly elected government officials here. A guy who took more than three years to come to the realization that "Hey... this Trump guy... he's a not so good sorta guy. I mean I don't want to jump to hasty conclusions but..." The nonstop lies and corruption and shitheel behavior just took this long to sink in, huh? That's some lightning fast uptake there. Congrats to him for finally figuring it out I guess.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

And in today's "Our President is a retard moment"...

Trump made a tweet congratulating the Kansas City Chiefs for winning the super bowl and "making the great state of Kansas proud". When some slightly less-retarded person informed him that Kansas City is in Missouri he went back and deleted it and then made a new one where he had to trust his intel about rudimentary US geography and correct the state designation.

Stable genius.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:08 pm And in today's "Our President is a retard moment"...

Trump made a tweet congratulating the Kansas City Chiefs for winning the super bowl and "making the great state of Kansas proud". When some slightly less-retarded person informed him that Kansas City is in Missouri he went back and deleted it and then made a new one where he had to trust his intel about rudimentary US geography and correct the state designation.

Stable genius.
His base needs to take a hard look at this. Not that he's the President and didn't know that there's a Kansas City in Missouri, which is something maybe a President should know. It's that he might not know shit about football. Mr. All-American tough-guy athlete didn't know the Chiefs were based out of Missouri. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I hear that when somebody pointed out the mistake he whipped out a sharpie and corrected it on the screen of his phone. Then Mike Pompeo came in with a blank map of the US and demanded Trump point out where Missouri was on it.

Trumptards are all in defense mode today saying "There's a Kansas City in Kansas!" That's true BUT... This is the fucking president who maybe should know something about the geography of the country he's in charge of. The football team's in Missouri. Even little kids know this. He makes a big show of being Mr. Big Shot that they should be honored to be acknowledged by his highness... maybe double check the content before posting?

There are also two Washingtons, does he know which one of those is which? While he's fucking sitting his fat ass in one of them? Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't lay any money on him knowing.
Last edited by exitflagger on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Fuck those kneelers, anyway. The NFL is unamerican.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

A reporter should ask Trump, "Everyone knows you lived in New York for most of your life, but can you tell us what happened to OLD York?"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I don't get the defense that he was technically right the first time.

If he was right, why did he change it?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:08 am I don't get the defense that he was technically right the first time.

If he was right, why did he change it?
Trumptards LOVE the fact that he never admits he's wrong about anything. Ever. By changing it, that shows him indirectly acknowledging that he fucked up.

As I've said, I post on another board that is MAGA freak central. Somebody there said he should've made a joke out of it when he corrected himself. Of course that person was right but it points directly to Trump's psychological deficiency that he absolutely CANNOT do that. It would be like asking him to turn himself inside out.
ImageImage
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Funny thing is Trump has came to KC twice. Missouri side, not the Kansas side.
Complemented Arrowhead stadium in one of his speeches, but still thinks the Chiefs are from Kansas? :lol:
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Sounds like you motherfuckers better be voting for Bernie if you don't want 4 more years of this shit.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:01 am Funny thing is Trump has came to KC twice. Missouri side, not the Kansas side.
Complemented Arrowhead stadium in one of his speeches, but still thinks the Chiefs are from Kansas? :lol:
God help poor Dumb Donnie if the Phillies were to win the world series. There are 12 different Philadelphias scattered all over the country. He would have to list all the states and say "I know one of these places is very proud of you..."
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky must think Casper, Wyoming is a ghost town.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:22 pm Spanky must think Casper, Wyoming is a ghost town.
It probably is in Zombert's neighborhood.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:13 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:22 pm Spanky must think Casper, Wyoming is a ghost town.
It probably is in Zombert's neighborhood.
But I hear it's a "friendly" ghost town.

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Was that in one of Barry's 57 states?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

BlackCrypt wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:03 pm Was that in one of Barry's 57 states?
This has been the tiresome Trumpie whataboutism of choice over the past 24 hours. Way to be original.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:03 pm Was that in one of Barry's 57 states?
Someone's obsessed with black men. Anyone looks up your search history and they'll be surprised by your fondness for British news.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Jeebus, that seems to be the only gaffe you all have. But did Obama pressure the USGS (or whatever agency that would be involved) to change the US map to show 57 states? Wha'st that? He didn't?

On the other hand President Fat Ass forced the NWS/NOAA to back him up...that and the infamous sharpie map.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

My wife and I already have our Netflix/Hulu items lined up to watch tonight during the State of the Victory Lap Lie-fest address. Not a chance I could keep dinner down if I'm subjected to that bullshit.

Also, congrats to the democrats for not being able to walk and fucking chew gum at the same time in Iowa. I know it's an insurmountably difficult task: 1. Take votes. 2. Count votes. Who could reasonably expect them to figure all that out, you know?
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 13588.html

President Donald Trump has repeatedly said all Americans should “stand proudly” during the national anthem, and publicly chastises those who don’t as disrespectful of the troops and the flag.

But during the national anthem at his own Super Bowl watch party Sunday night, a brief video posted to Instagram shows Trump greeting guests, adjusting his chair, and straightening his suit jacket....
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Over and above everything else, the thing that does my head in the most is that it’s all fake. It’s pandering. He doesn’t really care about immigrants. He doesn’t really care about the flag. He doesn’t really care about God. He doesn’t really care about gun rights. He doesn’t really care about abortion. He doesn’t really care about The Wall™ outside of it being a monument to himself. He doesn’t really care about coal miners or farmers or corruption. It would be one thing if he were the real deal. He is not.
All the division sewn, all the national and worldwide embarrassment he’s caused - it’s all a real consequence of a feigned ideology. That shit is absolutely maddening.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:34 am https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 13588.html

But during the national anthem at his own Super Bowl watch party Sunday night, a brief video posted to Instagram shows Trump greeting guests, adjusting his chair, and straightening his suit jacket....
Aw, that's just the Adderall. It makes it difficult for him to be still. I hear it can cause incontinence too. The White House maids must LOVE it. It'll probably be in one of their books.

K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

whammybar wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:34 am https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 13588.html

President Donald Trump has repeatedly said all Americans should “stand proudly” during the national anthem, and publicly chastises those who don’t as disrespectful of the troops and the flag.

First off what language are they talking in when the video starts? Im gonna guess Russian?? Of coourse its fucking Russian.
Then he conducts the band, snaps off some quick jazz hands during Rockets Red Glare, then looks/points around the room to make sure people are watching him.
And then the video cuts off 10 seconds to soon. You know for a fact that Donny Diabetes sat his fat ass down right after the video cut out.
What a fucking clown this guy is.
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

I’m still laughing about the Kansas fuck up. Christ, what fucking idiot.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image