Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by poisonheart »

ZOMG!!! Obamaphones are back! Truly, these are the last days.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi ... e-wishlist
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

How long until he realizes postponing the 2020 election is a good idea?
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Notice that Fauci wasn't at Trump's briefing/campaign rally yesterday? It's being reported that he is no longer allowed to be part of the brief team.

Another thing that was brought up: With schools nationwide closed for various long stretches it represents the largest education paradigm shift to homeschooling in history. Where is Education Secretary Betsy DeVos pointing parents to online and other resources to help with this? Not all of this should have to be done at the local level, especially school districts that don't have the funds or manpower.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

Tobey2012 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:37 am
Turner Coates wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:31 am Image
LMFAO
Of course no one can get it without a doctors prescription captain obvious. For our sake Turner Coates, thank god you guys support abortion. But hey show 1 detail where this drug isn't effective yet? Go back to the insults the cheerleaders like that.
Hmm...

"Man Dead From Taking Chloroquine Product After Trump Touts Drug For Coronavirus"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahaelle ... 553d4b72e9
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... ce-972042/
On Monday night, NBC News reported that an Arizona man died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate, believing it would protect him from COVID-19. He did not ingest the drug in its medicinal form — which can be used to treat malaria — but instead in its form as a fish tank cleaner. The wife of the deceased man (their names are withheld for privacy) also ingested chloroquine phosphate and is under critical care. “Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure,” she told NBC News.

On one of Trump's Twitter feeds today, someone jokingly suggested this:

"BREAKING: It's been discovered that about 50% of cell phones have traces of COVID-19 on them! Trump's COVID-19 Task Force suggests microwaving your cell phone for 30 to 60 seconds to completely KILL the virus!
Thank you Donald for your tremendous COVID-19 Task Force!"

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Okay so dickhead says he "wants to" reopen the economy by Easter which is in less than 3 weeks. Absolutely zero signs at the moment of the outbreak slowing down. I guess what it will come down to is if your boss or the head of your company is a Trumptard, you're going to end up getting sick. Or you'll have to quit your job as a self-preservation instinct.

#MADA (Make America Dead Again)
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:34 am Okay so dickhead says he "wants to" reopen the economy by Easter which is in less than 3 weeks.
Trump: "I want to repoen! Everyone's bored and we need to get the economy!"

COVID19: "Cool, do it. Viruses dont care about your feelings."
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I wonder if Mitch McConnell thinks that mass homicide is an impeachable offense? Nah. Of course not. What am I thinking? :|
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 am Notice that Fauci wasn't at Trump's briefing/campaign rally yesterday? It's being reported that he is no longer allowed to be part of the brief team.

Another thing that was brought up: With schools nationwide closed for various long stretches it represents the largest education paradigm shift to homeschooling in history. Where is Education Secretary Betsy DeVos pointing parents to online and other resources to help with this? Not all of this should have to be done at the local level, especially school districts that don't have the funds or manpower.
DeVos is a fucking stupid cunt.

Gave millions to #DonTheCon.

Silver spoon bitch.

Never spent a day in public school.

Never had any of her children attend public school.

Never was a teacher.

Never was an educational administrator.

She's a clueless POS.

Hate her as much as #DonTheCon.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:49 am Notice that Fauci wasn't at Trump's briefing/campaign rally yesterday? It's being reported that he is no longer allowed to be part of the brief team.

Good point. Where the fuck is she in all of this madness? Teachers and kids need the person tasked with overseeing education in this country to step up *now* more than ever.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

And this...

Trump now suggests that governors need to be nicer to him if they expect help in this crisis. He hates New York so now the state with the biggest COVID-19 epidemic is going to suffer. This is a criminal act. People are sick and dying because this guy's fucking ego got bruised and he wants to lock horns.

The asshole is too far gone to ever understand how kindness is elicited. If he had been a decent human being who cared about people all along, everyone would have been nice to him and worked with him, and then he would have felt obligated to help *them*. His diseased mind honestly believes he can be a vile person and that everyone should still show him respect.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... mo-972467/
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:26 pm

Good point. Where the fuck is she in all of this madness? Teachers and kids need the person tasked with overseeing education in this country to step up *now* more than ever.
She's not qualified for anything dealing with education.
WhiteHouseSubsAC

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

There is a good meme (actually informative!) that shows a timeline of Trump's statements as this crisis has unfolded, basically showing him backtracking and spewing his usual nonsense. Now there is a PAC that put those soundbites into a commercial and Trump's campaign isn't happy about it:

https://www.whio.com/blog/jamie-dupree/ ... YJ1sEcXfK/
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:17 am There is a good meme (actually informative!) that shows a timeline of Trump's statements as this crisis has unfolded, basically showing him backtracking and spewing his usual nonsense. Now there is a PAC that put those soundbites into a commercial and Trump's campaign isn't happy about it:

https://www.whio.com/blog/jamie-dupree/ ... YJ1sEcXfK/
Trump's attorneys are threatening the stations that run the ad to cease and desist or their FCC licenses will be revoked. This is how a dictator responds.
ImageImage
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Apparently The Constitution doesn't exist in pathological land.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Cabinet's Bible teacher says gays cause 'God's wrath' in COVID-19 blog post
Environmentalists and people with “depraved minds” are also igniting "God's wrath," according to Rev. Ralph Drollinger.
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... d-n1168981

In a blog post titled “Is God Judging America Today?” a pastor who leads a weekly bible study group for members of President Donald Trump's Cabinet appeared to blame the coronavirus pandemic on several groups, including those who have “a proclivity toward lesbianism and homosexuality.”

America “is experiencing the consequential wrath of God,” the Rev. Ralph Drollinger wrote in a lengthy March 21 "Bible study" on his Capitol Ministries blog, which caused outrage among several national LGBTQ advocacy groups.

In addition to gays and lesbians, Drollinger — who The New York Times recently referred to as the Trump Cabinet's “shadow diplomat” — also laid blame on people with “depraved minds,” environmentalists and those who deny the existence of God for igniting "God's wrath."

Donald Trump vs God on Easter PPV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbPQCJtnT6o

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

I didn't know Trump hired one of the Westboro Baptist church members to lead his religious shit.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:34 am Okay so dickhead says he "wants to" reopen the economy by Easter which is in less than 3 weeks. Absolutely zero signs at the moment of the outbreak slowing down. I guess what it will come down to is if your boss or the head of your company is a Trumptard, you're going to end up getting sick. Or you'll have to quit your job as a self-preservation instinct.

#MADA (Make America Dead Again)
May is now the earliest that MA schools could open.

#DonTheCon doesn't give a shit about lives, he only cares about the stock market.

Since Mueller and impeachment didn't get rid of this POS, hopefully this virus (and the stock market crash and high unemployment numbers) will.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

whammybar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:54 am Apparently The Constitution doesn't exist in pathological land.
Oh, that's a given.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:42 am I didn't know Trump hired one of the Westboro Baptist church members to lead his religious shit.
Well, #DonTheCon hired Jonathon Cain's nut job wife.

#HypocriticalChristian
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

So you can buy a new car for less than the cost of a ventilator from GM.

"Accounting for nonrespondents, we estimate that there are 62,188 full-feature mechanical ventilators owned by US acute care hospitals."

"Conclusions: The number of mechanical ventilators per US population exceeds those reported by other developed countries, but there is wide variation across states in the population-adjusted supply."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21149215/
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Chieftan44 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:36 am So you can buy a new car for less than the cost of a ventilator from GM.

"Accounting for nonrespondents, we estimate that there are 62,188 full-feature mechanical ventilators owned by US acute care hospitals."

"Conclusions: The number of mechanical ventilators per US population exceeds those reported by other developed countries, but there is wide variation across states in the population-adjusted supply."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21149215/
I love convenient editing.
There are considerably more pediatric-capable ventilators than there are for adults only on a population-adjusted basis.
Good news for children, I guess. Let's hope this info from 10 years ago is still good today.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

A pack of cigarettes costs more than an apple. This is also borne out by the selectively-quoted abstract of a self-reported 2010 survey and is just as applicable to the topic at hand.

I’m sure Chieftard read the dissenting commentary in the same issue, too. He’s the ijwthstd of academic journals, after all.

Also, eagerly awaiting a thorough supply v. demand analysis (preferably with graphs) in the “Anybody else own socks?” thread. TIA.
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:41 pm
I love convenient editing.
There are considerably more pediatric-capable ventilators than there are for adults only on a population-adjusted basis.
Good news for children, I guess. Let's hope this info from 10 years ago is still good today.
But you at least understand now that only an idiot would scream about needing another 30,000 ventilators at the drop of a hat, right?

"As the coronavirus threatens the nation's health care system, hospitals are seeking tens of thousands of ventilators to help patients breathe as the disease attacks their lungs.

But someone needs to operate those breathing machines. And there aren't enough specially trained personnel, health care experts and reports warn.

"They're very complex machines, and you don't have enough respiratory therapists," said Dr. Thomas Frieden, a former director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"You're going to have to train nurses and others to run them," he said. "This is not a surprise. We've known for more than 15 years that this is one of the biggest chokepoints ... in saving lives in a pandemic."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 914635001/

"New York is among the states with the lowest concentration of respiratory therapists compared to the national average, according to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data from 2018 that was analyzed by USA TODAY. The concentration is similarly low in Washington, the first hotspot in the U.S."

The entire PLANET got caught with their pants down. You obviously love the (D) but I think it should be clear by now that Cuomo needs to shut the fuck up. He obviously did nothing to be ready for this and it's a failure that will be shared by both parties.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Serious question. Is it necessary for this putz to hold a press conference *every day*? I mean the fact that what he tells are lies and bungled/incorrect information notwithstanding, is it actually necessary to talk to the public, even during an incredibly catastrophic pandemic, every day? I don't remember previous presidents appearing on air every single day in the worst of times. I don't remember W on television every day after 9/11.

Is this just more grandstanding theater for Trump? Does he think the repetition will drill into his fans and on-the-fence voters that he's really presidential and on the ball here?
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Let us all thank Aris-tard-le for pointing out that adequate supplies of ventilators and qualified operating staff are mutually exclusive. Truly he is the light of reason in this cold, dark night. 🙏
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

“I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You go into major hospitals sometimes, and they’ll have two ventilators.”

Damn, you are about the stupidest motherfucker....
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:31 pm Serious question. Is it necessary for this putz to hold a press conference *every day*? I mean the fact that what he tells are lies and bungled/incorrect information notwithstanding, is it actually necessary to talk to the public, even during an incredibly catastrophic pandemic, every day? I don't remember previous presidents appearing on air every single day in the worst of times. I don't remember W on television every day after 9/11.

Is this just more grandstanding theater for Trump? Does he think the repetition will drill into his fans and on-the-fence voters that he's really presidential and on the ball here?
9/11 happened that one day and it was done and was confined to only three crash sites as opposed to every corner of the planet. Recovery isn't the same as an ongoing event that continues to escalate and probably won't hit it's peak for a while yet. 9/11 had a tangible attacker, not some invisible angel of death floating around ready to potentially kill anybody.

The fact that Trump is ill-equipped to do his job doesn't mean he's off the hook on attempting to do it. Any president would be required to give daily briefings in this kind of catastrophe. Yes, he's a dogfucker but simply HAVING the briefings is not really a legit item to criticize.
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:04 pm
TenBenny wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:31 pm Serious question. Is it necessary for this putz to hold a press conference *every day*? I mean the fact that what he tells are lies and bungled/incorrect information notwithstanding, is it actually necessary to talk to the public, even during an incredibly catastrophic pandemic, every day? I don't remember previous presidents appearing on air every single day in the worst of times. I don't remember W on television every day after 9/11.

9/11 happened that one day and it was done and was confined to only three crash sites as opposed to every corner of the planet. Recovery isn't the same as an ongoing event that continues to escalate and probably won't hit it's peak for a while yet. 9/11 had a tangible attacker, not some invisible angel of death floating around ready to potentially kill anybody.

The fact that Trump is ill-equipped to do his job doesn't mean he's off the hook on attempting to do it. Any president would be required to give daily briefings in this kind of catastrophe. Yes, he's a dogfucker but simply HAVING the briefings is not really a legit item to criticize.
There's a difference between daily briefings just for face time and daily briefings that give the public truthful information.