Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by eddie lee roth »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:40 am No way does he follow advice to step back. He won’t make it a week before his ego takes over.
Easiest bet in the history of gambling.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Jared Kushner touts administration's 'great success story' on COVID-19 - Business Insider.

This motherfucker actually makes me mad that Hitler was a underachieving prick.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

I'm kinda shocked no one has glued a clown nose onto The President's wax figure at Madame Tussauds.
I see they did add a face mask to one in Berlin.
Figures a lump of wax is smarter then drumpft.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/ ... 6081970177

The guy who posted this talks about the Fat Gob falling asleep, but god damn, look at his eyes.

Black, massively dilated...I mean crankster level dilation. Or Sudafed.

That and he can't sit still.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

My father did that, but then again, he suffered from Parkinson's related dementia.
Half the time he was deep in delusional thought the rest of the time he was sleeping.
Much like our tyrant in office.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Bianca wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 am My father did that, but then again, he suffered from Parkinson's related dementia.
Half the time he was deep in delusional thought the rest of the time he was sleeping.
Yeah, my late mother-in-law suffered the same way. It was so hard, because she was such a great woman before her illness took control.

But I seriously doubt Parkinson's is what is going on with Donald Drawer Full of Sudafed Trump. He'd a speed freak. A semi-legal tweeker.
LJP 2002-2014

Bianca

Post by Bianca »

vlad wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:21 am
Bianca wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 am My father did that, but then again, he suffered from Parkinson's related dementia.
Yeah, my late mother-in-law suffered the same way. It was so hard, because she was such a great woman before her illness took control.

But I seriously doubt Parkinson's is what is going on with Donald Drawer Full of Sudafed Trump. He'd a speed freak. A semi-legal tweeker.
I don't think he has it either, I do believe he has deep ( or shallow) delusional thoughts caught up in the cobwebs in his mind.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Bianca wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:27 am
vlad wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:21 am

I don't think he has it either, I do believe he has deep ( or shallow) delusional thoughts caught up in the cobwebs in his mind.
Oh yeah, he was damaged very early in life, or one of those people who are just born bad. But take that personality and add any kind of speed to it and here we are.

It just kind of amazes me. He's been photographed/filmed in the Fucking White House obviously on something that makes his beady eyes black, usually in close ups. This shot was just so fucking obvious from across the room.
LJP 2002-2014

Bianca

Post by Bianca »

I hope he Kim Jung Un's himself.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So he is blaming Obama for leaving him with "broken" tests. And that is why, he says, there aren't enough Covid tests.

One reporter actually pointed out that there were no tests for Covid because it didn't exist then, and the fuckwit didn't miss beat..."broken tests"..
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:12 pm So he is blaming Obama for leaving him with "broken" tests. And that is why, he says, there aren't enough Covid tests.

One reporter actually pointed out that there were no tests for Covid because it didn't exist then, and the fuckwit didn't miss beat..."broken tests"..

Whether it sounds truthful or not, it seems like more people are increasingly getting sick of his blame game. Don't complain to people about what someone else didn't do (which, of course as you pointed out, is bullshit logic), tell them what *you're* gonna do. He's just not *doing* anything. At least if he tried something and it didn't hit the mark people could at least point to him making an effort. He's like a dude sitting in a recliner with a drink in his hand on a beach going, "Huh, well, I guess that pandemic is still going on."

I've said it before, but you would think *fixing* this crisis and saving the country would be huge for his reelection. This is surely proof that he doesn't care about people. He won't even help them to clinch his reelection. So my only other guess is that the longer this goes on, the more... profit he makes somehow?

Every reporter should just keep saying, "The buck stops here, Mr. President" when they question him.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So how about those fucksticks in Michigan that decided to play militia today at the state capitol? That seems to me to be some kind of domestic terrorism. How were these people not arrested by the police presence that was on hand? Governor Whitmer posted about how tense it was to have these lunatic protestors with firepower showing up in droves right by her office.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:09 pm
vlad wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:12 pm So he is blaming Obama for leaving him with "broken" tests. And that is why, he says, there aren't enough Covid tests.

Whether it sounds truthful or not, it seems like more people are increasingly getting sick of his blame game. Don't complain to people about what someone else didn't do (which, of course as you pointed out, is bullshit logic), tell them what *you're* gonna do. He's just not *doing* anything. At least if he tried something and it didn't hit the mark people could at least point to him making an effort. He's like a dude sitting in a recliner with a drink in his hand on a beach going, "Huh, well, I guess that pandemic is still going on."

I've said it before, but you would think *fixing* this crisis and saving the country would be huge for his reelection. This is surely proof that he doesn't care about people. He won't even help them to clinch his reelection. So my only other guess is that the longer this goes on, the more... profit he makes somehow?

Every reporter should just keep saying, "The buck stops here, Mr. President" when they question him.
I hate Trump as much as anyone, but I have to say, he's the only person in or around government with any fucking balls. The news faithfully reports on him, none of the medical experts on staff roast him for saying you should inject yourself with poison, everyone just acts mild. He's the only one who just barrels ahead, pure id.

Everyone else shirks like a fucking lapdog if it means they get to keep their job for at least one more month. How bout you light him up and get fired, rather than let him fuck things up for the next 4 years? They way they defer around him it will probably "Well, he declared himself president-for-life, so its more important than ever to be here to advise him as best we can"...
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

vanitybinge wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:06 am
Fuck them both. Im never voting for anyone over 70 again. Not Dumpf, not Bernie, not the hair sniffer. Im going to blatantly discriminate against these old ass fucks and their bullshit ‘great generation’. Fuck them all.
Finally a voice of reason. People born in the 1940s should by now be in elderly homes and get their diapers changed by some underpaid assistant nurse from Ukraine (that would be something like Guatemala for the US?), not hold any positions of importance.

By the way, notice how everything went to shite when they got into power in the 1970s?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:40 pm
I hate Trump as much as anyone, but I have to say, he's the only person in or around government with any fucking balls.
A bull in a china shop may have balls, but does a runaway train or a tempest have balls? How 'bout a giant noxious fart?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Love_Industry wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 2:50 am
vanitybinge wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:06 am
Fuck them both. Im never voting for anyone over 70 again. Not Dumpf, not Bernie, not the hair sniffer. Im going to blatantly discriminate against these old ass fucks and their bullshit ‘great generation’. Fuck them all.
Finally a voice of reason. People born in the 1940s should by now be in elderly homes and get their diapers changed by some underpaid assistant nurse from Ukraine (that would be something like Guatemala for the US?), not hold any positions of importance.

By the way, notice how everything went to shite when they got into power in the 1970s?
It was shite before. WW2? There will always be fuckers who piss and shit in the pool.
ImageImage
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Yeah, cops don't hesitate to shoot an unarmed black man, but they let these lock down "protesters" march on state offices fully armed.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

MickeyG wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 5:34 pm Yeah, cops don't hesitate to shoot an unarmed black man, but they let these lock down "protesters" march on state offices fully armed.
You know there's a problem in your country when protesting requires semi-automatic weapons to make some sort of amorphous point. "We don't like the stay-at-home orders, so we've brought literal devices of murder as some sort of symbol of our desire!" I don't even get what the point is. If you're not there to shoot someone, why bring them? Imagine being such a pussy that you need an AR slung over your shoulder to feel like your word carries weight. Crazy.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

"We got to get the economy goin', them liberals is usin' fake news to rig the election! They in cahoots with China, we ain't gonna stand fer it!"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The election should be decided only by those of us willing to go out and vote in person.
MAGA MAGA Bing Bong."

timstar78
Forming a Band

Post by timstar78 »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:30 pm
vanitybinge wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:18 pm Image
Good job, Hannity. Explain to the class how your meme applies to this thread.
Perhaps you’d spawn a reply if you’d care to explain how you manage a straight face while gargling a healthy mixture of Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon and Jake Tapper’s pineapple juice.

Don’t fear, fruitcake. You can always go drown yourself in Lake Pontchartrain, right?
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

timstar78 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:35 pm
exitflagger wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:30 pm
vanitybinge wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:18 pm Image
Good job, Hannity. Explain to the class how your meme applies to this thread.
Perhaps you’d spawn a reply if you’d care to explain how you manage a straight face while gargling a healthy mixture of Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon and Jake Tapper’s pineapple juice.

Don’t fear, fruitcake. You can always go drown yourself in Lake Pontchartrain, right?
Laughable Dunce is dead! Long live Laughable Dunce!

Sludge abhors a vacuum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pineapple and fruitcake. I'm even healthy when I'm incurring a non-sequitur drive by. Go me!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:15 pm Pineapple and fruitcake. I'm even healthy when I'm incurring a non-sequitur drive by. Go me!
You really have a way with Tims and Tobeys.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:19 pm
exitflagger wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:15 pm Pineapple and fruitcake. I'm even healthy when I'm incurring a non-sequitur drive by. Go me!
You really have a way with Tims and Tobeys.
Gotta be honest, I don't really know if I keep a straight face while gargling. Strange thing to try to be conscious of. One usually swishes it around and then spits. Does that count when assessing straightness of face? It would probably be straighter if it was pineapple juice. That doesn't have that same burn like Dr. Tichenors or whatever.

Also, is there a really expensive brand of juice purchased by democratic pundits that say, Tucker Carlson can't get access to? Hmm.
ImageImage
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by gruentransfer »

What the fuck is wrong with people. There are over 65 000 people dead in America from this disease and people are more concerned with being able to go out with their guns. What a fucking joke.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

Joe "grab 'em by the pussy" Biden. He has so much in common with Trump they'll probably walk out of the debates holding hands.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chieftan44 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:14 am Joe "grab 'em by the pussy" Biden. He has so much in common with Trump they'll probably walk out of the debates holding hands.
:lol:

Oh yeah, keep running with that.

https://twitter.com/blakesmustache/stat ... 9178250241

Scroll down a couple of pics and see the side by side, she's even wearing the same earrings.
Thread: Is Tara Reade “Jennifer” who appeared on the Dr. Phil Show in late 2019 claiming Putin was in love with her and that she was getting ready to reveal something hugely beneficial to Putin?
There is a link to her interview on Dr. Phil linked, as well. Don't know that is her, but if we are throwing out bullshit...
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trumptards have found their disinformation platform for the 2020 election: The virus was created in a Wuhan lab. How insidious are these chink bastards that they sacrificed untold hundreds of thousands of their own lives just to throw a wrench into Donnie's reelection prospects? Diabolical genius! They figured it would be well worth it I guess. Supersmart (and politically neutral) cookies like Pompeo are on the case though. Have no fear.

Create the lie. Embrace the lie. Sell the lie. The art of the lie.
ImageImage