Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Dubya Bush calls for everybody to drop partisanship and work together to fight the effects of the pandemic and what does Donnie do? :lol: You KNOW what he did. The opposite of taking the high road.

If for nothing else Trump HAS to be flushed out of office for his determination to destroy the country by pitting us all against each other. Despicable fuckhead.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

Trump can't point the finger at enough people. Now it's Fauci. "It was him, not me." :roll: What a coward.

President Donald Trump said at a Fox News town hall on Sunday night that "everybody," including leading infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci, previously downplayed the severity of the virus.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

At a Trump dinner table:

Melania: "Ewww. What's that awful smell?"

Spanky: "Your son farted."

Melania: "Barron's not here."

Spanky: "Musta been the dog, then."

Melania: "We don't have a dog."

Spanky: "Shut the fuck up."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:07 pm Image
Fake news. That grey haired guy is his little bitch and would never presume to put his hands on him.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 4:35 pm Fake news. That grey haired guy is his little bitch and would never presume to put his hands on him.
And the orange haired one would never be able to expend that much energy without a heart attack.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:07 am Trumptards have found their disinformation platform for the 2020 election: The virus was created in a Wuhan lab. How insidious are these chink bastards that they sacrificed untold hundreds of thousands of their own lives just to throw a wrench into Donnie's reelection prospects? Diabolical genius! They figured it would be well worth it I guess. Supersmart (and politically neutral) cookies like Pompeo are on the case though. Have no fear.

Create the lie. Embrace the lie. Sell the lie. The art of the lie.
Don't forget that Biden and his son are/were in cahoots with the Chinese. They got BILLIONS from them. This is so terrible that only a COMMUNIST who HATES AMERICA would vote for Biden. He must be stopped from doing whatever it is he does!
MAGA MAGA Bing Bong!

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

'Live and Let Die' blares as Trump tours mask factory, without mask
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... s-mask-fa/

President Trump visited Honeywell’s mask-making factory Tuesday, but the choice of music raised some eyebrows.

A clip posted to YouTube by the PBS NewsHour shows Mr. Trump walking through the Arizona facility without a mask to the song “Live and Let Die.”

The song was initially a hit for Wings as the theme to the eponymous James Bond movie and was remade by Guns N Roses in 1991. It was the latter version that echoed through the factory as Mr. Trump talked to Honeywell executives and workers.

It was unclear whether the music was the choice of the White House or Honeywell, but the Guns N Roses song is frequently played at Trump campaign rallies.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:56 pm 'Live and Let Die' blares as Trump tours mask factory, without mask
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... s-mask-fa/

President Trump visited Honeywell’s mask-making factory Tuesday, but the choice of music raised some eyebrows.

A clip posted to YouTube by the PBS NewsHour shows Mr. Trump walking through the Arizona facility without a mask to the song “Live and Let Die.”

The song was initially a hit for Wings as the theme to the eponymous James Bond movie and was remade by Guns N Roses in 1991. It was the latter version that echoed through the factory as Mr. Trump talked to Honeywell executives and workers.

It was unclear whether the music was the choice of the White House or Honeywell, but the Guns N Roses song is frequently played at Trump campaign rallies.

Fucking awesome. The correlation probably didn't even occur to the dolt.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pence says the pandemic is going to be disbanded in a matter of weeks. If this doesn't make clear that we're all basically on our own now, I don't know what more would constitute the message.

I guess the Trump team is now concentrating mostly on reelection and making a profit off of this behind the scenes (a Washington Post piece details how a volunteer on Kushner's PPE team apparently blew the whistle about incompetence and other various troubling goings-on). Oh, and forcing as much of the country to reopen as it can. Trump must see his task as basically to let more people die while fooling the public to believe he's succeeded against the pandemic.
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

TenBenny wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:28 pm Pence says the pandemic is going to be disbanded in a matter of weeks.
Is he going to introduce the virus to Yoko Ono? Better get it to sign an ironclad "no more tours" contract like the Crue's.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump: “The one thing that the pandemic has taught us is that I was right”
In a New York Post interview, Trump said he thinks Americans are “starting to feel good now.”

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/5/21247823/t ... ried-polls

President Donald Trump gave an interview to the New York Post Monday, in which he lavished praised upon himself, seemed to suggest the worst of the pandemic was behind the US, and projected a hope and optimism about the coronavirus that does not appear to be shared by the American public.

“The one thing that the pandemic has taught us is that I was right,” Trump said. “You know, I had people say, ‘No, no, it’s good. You keep — you do this and that.’ Now those people are really agreeing with me. And that includes medicine and other things, you know.”

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Good to see his ratings are in the toilet.
Not that it matters . . . USA has a very short memory when election time comes around.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 8:43 am Image

Trump: “The one thing that the pandemic has taught us is that I was right”
In a New York Post interview, Trump said he thinks Americans are “starting to feel good now.”

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/5/21247823/t ... ried-polls

President Donald Trump gave an interview to the New York Post Monday, in which he lavished praised upon himself, seemed to suggest the worst of the pandemic was behind the US, and projected a hope and optimism about the coronavirus that does not appear to be shared by the American public.

“The one thing that the pandemic has taught us is that I was right,” Trump said. “You know, I had people say, ‘No, no, it’s good. You keep — you do this and that.’ Now those people are really agreeing with me. And that includes medicine and other things, you know.”

Never in my life have I ever saw anyone Horwitzing himself in regards to everything..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump contradicts nurse in testy Oval Office exchange over coronavirus protective gear
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/coronav ... hange.html

A nurse found out Wednesday what happens when you contradict President Donald Trump on how well coronavirus response efforts are going while standing near him in the Oval Office.

Trump clapped back at that nurse, Sophia Thomas, who said that access to sufficient supplies of personal protective equipment “has been sporadic.” Her comments came during a National Nurses Day event at the White House meant to honor those first responders.

Trump upon hearing a less-than-glowing description of the front lines, quickly shot back, “Sporadic for you, but not sporadic for a lot of other people.”

The exchange underscored how sensitive Trump has been to suggestions that the United States has lagged in preparedness for the coronavirus outbreak under his watch.

Thomas, who is president of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, had told reporters in the Oval Office that there are “certainly pockets of areas where PPE is not ideal but this is an unprecedented time.”

After Trump’s testy response, Thomas said, “Oh, no, I agree Mr. President.”

But Trump continued, folding his arms, “Because I’ve heard the opposite.”

“I’ve heard that they are loaded up with gowns now.”

“And initially we had nothing, we had empty cupboards, we had empty shelves, we had nothing, because it wasn’t put there by the last administration,” he said, referring to former President Barack Obama.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Please choke on a Big Mac, you babbling imbecilic blowhard. Lunchtime tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I almost loosened a lung laughing at Bonespurs claim that he doesn't sleep at nights thinking about the dead victims of CV19..

"And to the people that have lost somebody, there's nobody - I don't sleep at nights thinking about it - there's nobody that's taken it harder than me."

Yes all those late night tweets offering condolences to the victims families must keep him up at night.... and by condolences I mean bitching about ratings, the media and Pelosi...
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, it looks like Trump is installing a top donor into the position of overseeing the USPS. So he'll use a loyalist to ratfuck the voting by mail. There truly is no bottom.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status ... 13888?s=20
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:32 pm Well, it looks like Trump is installing a top donor into the position of overseeing the USPS. So he'll use a loyalist to ratfuck the voting by mail. There truly is no bottom.

How will he do this? Will he personally travel to all the post offices and steal all the ballots?
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:51 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:32 pm Well, it looks like Trump is installing a top donor into the position of overseeing the USPS. So he'll use a loyalist to ratfuck the voting by mail. There truly is no bottom.

How will he do this? Will he personally travel to all the post offices and steal all the ballots?

I'm sure they'll figure out ways to at least attempt the chicanery. Let's not be dense. Goosing voter fraud and profits (some of which would probably go into people's pockets) are clearly the goal here. Trump's already stated his disinterest in the USPS as an entity so why else is he gonna spend time on it?
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Soooooo...who had Axl Rose/Steve Mnuchin/the flag of Liberia on their Batshit Crazy 2020 Bingo card? :D
Fuck sigs.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:12 pm Trump's already stated his disinterest in the USPS as an entity so why else is he gonna spend time on it?
He's gonna try to fuck with Bezos and Amazon.
This is not good......for him. Amazon users = just about everyone right now.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Anybody know what's the deal with international mail to the US still being suspended? That shit is really fucking with my business.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:12 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:51 pm

I'm sure they'll figure out ways to at least attempt the chicanery. Let's not be dense. Goosing voter fraud and profits (some of which would probably go into people's pockets) are clearly the goal here. Trump's already stated his disinterest in the USPS as an entity so why else is he gonna spend time on it?
:roll:
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So you all probably know that widespread Covid testing has been a recommendation/demand to reopen the country. and that Trump, while demanding the country reopen has done squat to help and in fact has been against it.

For example:
"The media likes to say we have the most cases, but we do, by far, the most testing. If we did very little testing, we wouldn't have the most cases. So, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad," Trump said on Wednesday.
Except those that get anywhere near him are tested on a very regular basis.

So now, one of his valets, one that serves his food, has tested positive. Which was discovered because of the constant testing (that the rest of the country doesn't need, according to him). I hear Fat Blob is upset. And NOW all the servants will wear masks.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:24 am
So now, one of his valets, one that serves his food, has tested positive. Which was discovered because of the constant testing (that the rest of the country doesn't need, according to him). I hear Fat Blob is upset. And NOW all the servants will wear masks.

I want Spanky to give Pence the cooties. That just might be a game changer.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

vlad wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:24 am So you all probably know that widespread Covid testing has been a recommendation/demand to reopen the country. and that Trump, while demanding the country reopen has done squat to help and in fact has been against it.

For example:
"The media likes to say we have the most cases, but we do, by far, the most testing. If we did very little testing, we wouldn't have the most cases. So, in a way, by doing all of this testing, we make ourselves look bad," Trump said on Wednesday.

I hope this valet spit in his food.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

risingfarce wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:02 pm
vlad wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:24 am So you all probably know that widespread Covid testing has been a recommendation/demand to reopen the country. and that Trump, while demanding the country reopen has done squat to help and in fact has been against it.

For example:

I hope this valet spit in his food.

You can figure that if Trump or Pence were to get COVID-19, you would never hear about it. And if either one of them were to succumb to it, there would be no official medical or autopsy report that mentioned the virus. That's how deep and murky the politics are.
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:30 pm Anybody know what's the deal with international mail to the US still being suspended? That shit is really fucking with my business.
Nope. I just got a race drone that shipped from Shenzhen the last week of April. China subsidizes shipping fees on all exports so maybe that helped move things along.