Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky claims Ivanka created 14 million jobs.
If she'd just try a little harder she could totally fix this unemployment mess..........right?
Maybe there's room for more folks in the US Space Patrol.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:08 am Maybe there's room for more folks in the US Space Patrol.
When he loses his job we’re going to go back to just having the same 4 US Armed Forces that we’ve always had.

That silly skit of his will be remembered and laughed at for years and years.

And don’t worry about all those lost jobs when we do away with the US Space Patrol.

Their just going to change their name back to what it had always been NASA.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:35 am
When he loses his job we’re going to go back to just having the same 4 US Armed Forces that we’ve always had.

That silly skit of his will be remembered and laughed at for years and years.
Space Force - Official Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io6Mqho-asM

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

“Katie, she tested very good for a long period of time, and then all of the sudden she tested positive ... this is why the whole concept of tests aren't necessarily great ... today, I guess, for some reason, she tested positive."
Trump, talking about Steven Miller's wife, who is Pence's Press Secretary testing positive today.

And, oh yeah, what a dumb motherfucker. She tested positive for "some reason". Because she picked up the virus since her test yesterday (or whenever it was), you twatwaffle.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Here's hoping Miller himself gets it.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

The President is right about one thing. I’m tired of winning.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:38 pm Image
Hair and make-up by Tim Burton.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

vlad wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:57 pm
“Katie, she tested very good for a long period of time, and then all of the sudden she tested positive ... this is why the whole concept of tests aren't necessarily great ... today, I guess, for some reason, she tested positive."
Trump, talking about Steven Miller's wife, who is Pence's Press Secretary testing positive today.

And, oh yeah, what a dumb motherfucker. She tested positive for "some reason". Because she picked up the virus since her test yesterday (or whenever it was), you twatwaffle.
I guess this is the 2nd worst thing to ever happen to Katie Miller.
Fuck sigs.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:14 pm The President is right about one thing. I’m tired of winning.
At least we got Mexico to pay for the wall. And it protected us forever and ever.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I'm still trying to figure out if he thinks the test gave her COVID-19.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Or that being around his royal awesomeness shields the underlings from diseases of the commoners.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's so perfectly Trumpian, this bit of footage I saw during a meeting when somebody asked why nobody in the white house wears masks. Trump stammers and herpaderps for a second and then hands off to the chief of staff who says "This is simple, we've all been tested and we're all negative so nobody is at risk." What they had been talking about were the valet and Katie Miller. Here's a hint to these guys: In the time between the latest test and the test that shows positive, there's a window there where everybody is exposed. Even a downs kid could figure this out. But Trump's confederacy of dunces can't.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump order to paint border wall black could drive up cost $500 million or more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigrat ... story.html

President Trump is once more pushing to have his border wall painted black, a design change that is projected to add at least $500 million in costs, according to government contracting estimates obtained by The Washington Post.

The president’s determination to have the steel bollards coated in black has fluctuated during the past several years, and military commanders and border officials believed as recently as last fall that they had finally talked him out of it. They consider the black paint unnecessary, costly and a significant long-term maintenance burden, and they left it out of the original U.S. Customs and Border Protection design specifications.

Trump has not let go of the idea, insisting that the dark color will enhance its forbidding appearance and leave the steel too hot to touch during summer months. During a border wall meeting at the White House last month amid the coronavirus pandemic, the president told senior adviser Jared Kushner and aides to move forward with the paint job and to seek out cost estimates, according to four administration officials with knowledge of the meeting.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dp
Last edited by Turner Coates on Sun May 10, 2020 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I don’t get this guy at all. Everybody knows picket fences should be painted white.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

It could be worse... large gold plated Trump logos every one hundred feet.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

:lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So it seems a 30-minute call (call or meeting, I can't remember at the moment) from Obama to his former staff somehow leaked, in which he expressed the thought that Trump's virus response has been a disaster, and of course he's now being castigated by all the triggered idiots out there. "Let him do his job!" "Stop with the partisan hits!" "Now I know why I never liked him!"

Of course, Obama is totally correct. And I hope that someday he gets a some sincere apologies for the shit he's had to endure. Not just during his eight years in office, but post-term. Dislike is one thing, but having your childish predecessor blame you for everything and try to destroy everything you worked to accomplish is another.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:41 pm And I hope that someday he gets a some sincere apologies for the shit he's had to endure.
Yeah, right after he sincerely apologizes to countless innocents in Syria.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Ah, the things you find on YouTube. :D

"Vote Him Away (The Liar Tweets Tonight)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkU1ob_lHCw
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

What about the innocents in America? At least a hint of compassion.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:39 pm Image
Tiny Dick. It'd become his new "Sleepy Joe".
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

CEOs Were Asked to Remove Masks Before Meeting With Mike Pence in Iowa
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... pence.html

Mere hours after Vice President Mike Pence’s press secretary tested positive for COVID-19, he was set to meet with a group of food industry executives who had gathered for a roundtable discussion in West Des Moines. But before Pence joined them on the stage, someone came in and asked all five guests to remove their masks, which they all did dutifully, reports the Intercept, which posted a segment of the live video stream of the event that showed the sequence of events. “The strange request underscored just how committed the White House is to ignoring federal health advice intended to slow the spread of the pandemic coronavirus,” notes the Intercept’s Robert Mackey.

Pence didn’t wear a mask during his events in Iowa that were intended to encourage economies to start returning to normal. But throughout the day there were clear signs that everything continued to be far from normal. Before the event in which the executives were asked to remove their masks, staffers wearing gloves and masks took the temperature of people who entered the building. And even though members of the audience did appear to be staying apart from each other, video showed that few were actually wearing masks.

The events of Friday illustrate just how the question of whether to wear a mask or not has become a political statement across the United States. Even as health care officials encourage people to wear masks, those who think that the coronavirus threat is overblown are getting clear signals from some of the country’s leaders, including President Donald Trump, that it’s OK not to wear one. That tension has even led to violence in a few places as people who refuse to wear masks have confronted employees at stores that demand everyone put one on. Ultimately, “the president is not just failing to model good behavior,” writes Mackey, “he is actively discouraging it.” As of Sunday afternoon, the coronavirus had killed almost 80,000 people across the United States.

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Trump says he couldn't have exposed WWII vets to COVID-19 because the wind was blowing the wrong way

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-could ... 00287.html

President Trump commemorated the 75th anniversary of VE Day on Friday with eight World War II veterans, the youngest of whom was 96 and the oldest of whom was 100, CBS News reports. The president, however, did not wear a mask around the veterans despite the CDC's warning that anyone over the age of 65 is at a higher risk for severe illness if they catch COVID-19.

Trump, notably, could have been exposed to the virus by one of his personal valets, who tested positive for COVID-19 this week and potentially wasn't wearing a mask when he interacted with the president. Asked if Trump gave "any consideration to wearing a mask" with the veterans "given that his valet just tested positive," White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Friday that Trump is "regularly tested." She added that the veterans "made the choice" to attend the ceremony "because they've chosen to put their nation first. They wanted to be with their commander-in-chief on this momentous day. And it was there choice to come here."

Antibody tests of the sort Trump is regularly taking are famously unreliable, and there is also the chance that if someone is just starting to get sick, their blood antibody levels might not yet be at a height detectable by a test.

Trump additionally addressed criticism about attending the event without a mask, CNN reports, with the president telling the press "I was very far away from [the veterans] … Plus the wind was blowing so hard in such a direction that if the plague ever reached them, I'd be very surprised."
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Now they’re saying that the coronavirus was made in a lab in Obama and he’s resorted to calling the President of China as President She.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

Obamagate.

Please discuss.