Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:12 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:02 pm Anyone who gets joy out of killing an endangered animal is just a fucking asshole. It's just being an asshole for its own sake.

Don Jr might actually be worse than his father, which is a feat.
Anyone who isn't specifically hunting for food is just a fucking asshole, and even hunting for that reason is ridiculous when there's a massive food surplus at almost any store. Killing more shit so you can feel like Rambo or whatever makes you a fucking asshole. Every time I see one of my relatives posting pictures of the bear or whatever they just killed for no fucking reason, it's all I can do not to comment.
I would rather eat a deer or elk we shot than buy meat/poultry that has had to "live" in the american factory farming system. That animal lived a natural life to the very end. I've been lucky to have found a few humane sources for beef and chicken and eggs, but we very rarely eat pork because of the way they are "farmed". Personally I'd rather go completely vegetarian, but my husband is a meat eater. Waiting for the Impossible bacon...though he likes the Three Sisters. But, at this point I think he just likes to hike in the woods and the nightly campfire more the actual shooting. Which is fine by me. I'm the one who does all the butchering and packaging. I don't miss that bit at all when he doesn't get one, especially an elk.

But trophy killing is just lame. Then we're fishermen. If there is karma for killing a living being, we are so fucked. Counting the shrimp, we are possibly talking billions of possible little souls. :oops:

What Don, Jr. and his brother do is disgusting. Shoot with a fucking camera you douches. Killing rare animals doesn't make you man.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:35 pm
Mojo wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:12 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:02 pm Anyone who gets joy out of killing an endangered animal is just a fucking asshole. It's just being an asshole for its own sake.

Don Jr might actually be worse than his father, which is a feat.
Anyone who isn't specifically hunting for food is just a fucking asshole, and even hunting for that reason is ridiculous when there's a massive food surplus at almost any store. Killing more shit so you can feel like Rambo or whatever makes you a fucking asshole. Every time I see one of my relatives posting pictures of the bear or whatever they just killed for no fucking reason, it's all I can do not to comment.
I would rather eat a deer or elk we shot than buy meat/poultry that has had to "live" in the american factory farming system. That animal lived a natural life to the very end. I've been lucky to have found a few humane sources for beef and chicken and eggs, but we very rarely eat pork because of the way they are "farmed". Personally I'd rather go completely vegetarian, but my husband is a meat eater. Waiting for the Impossible bacon...though he likes the Three Sisters. But, at this point I think he just likes to hike in the woods and the nightly campfire more the actual shooting. Which is fine by me. I'm the one who does all the butchering and packaging. I don't miss that bit at all when he doesn't get one, especially an elk.

But trophy killing is just lame. Then we're fishermen. If there is karma for killing a living being, we are so fucked. Counting the shrimp, we are possibly talking billions of possible little souls. :oops:

What Don, Jr. and his brother do is disgusting. Shoot with a fucking camera you douches. Killing rare animals doesn't make you man.

Don Jr.'s whole life of vileness has been, to some degree, a (futile) quest to win Daddy's love. It's shocking to think that well into adulthood, he actually still really believes he can get it.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Antifa fake news mainstream media brainwashed jew sheeple sticking up for one of their own. What a surprise. Maybe if ALL lives mattered, the sheep would still be alive today. Let this be a lesson.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Thanks for sharing that story about your father, Lumi. I hope that I am teaching my kids those same quality's in life.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

If junior really wanted to hunt sheep he could just go to one of his dad's rallies. Bag his limit.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

So sad. As a raging animal rights activist, this shit if seriously fucked up. But I don't think you have to be a raging animal rights activist to be offended by this.

The Trumps never disappoint with their over the top assholery.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:32 pm
Don Jr.'s whole life of vileness has been, to some degree, a (futile) quest to win Daddy's love.
Has he tried pissing on Daddy, or sitting on his lap and wiggling?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Meanwhile . . . Oh the pitiful woe. :roll:

https://youtu.be/9nhWAAKSDBQ
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:45 am Image
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Ahhhh, Jeremy Frisch . . . 8)

https://youtu.be/qCDunfAClEY
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

Trump sends cease and desist letter to CNN after they released a poll that he 'felt' was 'fake'

https://theweek.com/speedreads/919264/t ... -felt-fake

President Trump just can't let this one go.

Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract a brutal recent poll showing the president getting trounced by presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden, sending a cease and desist letter to the network's president, Jeff Zucker, CNN reports.

The poll, which was conducted by SSRS, showed Biden beating Trump by 14 points among registered voters, and it also showed the president's approval rating dropping to 38 percent. Trump in response declared he had retained the pollster McLaughlin & Associates to "analyze" the poll from CNN and others that "I felt were FAKE based on the incredible enthusiasm we are receiving." This news comes after Gallup showed Trump's approval rating fell 10 percent in one month.

The letter to CNN accuses the network of trying to "mislead American voters through a biased questionnaire and skewed sampling," claiming they released a "phony poll to cause voter suppression." CNN reports the letter "makes several incorrect and misleading claims," including taking issue with it being conducted before the May jobs report's release despite it being conducted up through the day it came out. The campaign also takes issue with the percentage of Republicans it surveyed, but CNN says this was consistent with other polls.

Needless to say, CNN has no plans to retract the poll, with a network spokesperson saying "we stand by" it and CNN writing that the letter to Zucker was "immediately rejected."

YET, NO C&D HERE:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/lou-dobbs-i ... very-good/
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

:lol:

Dobbs loves the taste of Donald's shoes...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

This is getting so petty, it's hard to believe. He must be driving his handlers insane. When will he reach critical mass?

Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows him losing to Biden
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24518710/

Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is demanding that CNN apologize for a poll that shows Joe Biden with a 14-point lead over the president.

The campaign also wants the news network to retract the poll, supposedly because it’s biased (but really because it points out the serious challenges Trump faces in his quest for a second term).

The campaign stated its position in a cease-and-desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker. It argued that the CNN poll is “designed to mislead American voters through a biased questionnaire and skewed sampling.”

The letter — signed by the Trump campaign’s senior legal adviser, Jenna Ellis, and chief operating officer Michael Glassner — called CNN’s poll “phony” and “a stunt” meant to “cause voter suppression, stifle momentum and enthusiasm for the President, and present a false view generally of the actual support across America for the President.”

Trump’s campaign minions also requested that CNN publish a “full, fair, and conspicuous retraction, apology, and clarification to correct its misleading conclusions.”

CNN’s response?

“We stand by our poll,” Matt Dornic, a network spokesman, said.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I don't get why Bonespurs has got his XXXXL tighty whiteys in a bunch over a CNN poll??

First of all I thought they were FAKE NEWS™ and he claims never watches the channel and remember the polls were showing Hillary winning in a landslide in 2016 and we seen how accurate those were...

It's funny to watch him meltdown anytime someone says something negative about him... I do not recall Obama or Bush ever preening on and on about themselves like this clown does.. I mean I've thought Trump has been an idiot since the 80's, but his daily meltdowns are getting so predictable that you almost set your watch to them..
:lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

To be fair, CNN polling CNN viewers and coming up with Joe Biden is like someone just asking Joe Biden. No shit, it's going to be BIden.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Civil_war

Post by Civil_war »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:27 pm This is getting so petty, it's hard to believe. He must be driving his handlers insane. When will he reach critical mass?

Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows him losing to Biden
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /24518710/

Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is demanding that CNN apologize for a poll that shows Joe Biden with a 14-point lead over the president.

The campaign also wants the news network to retract the poll, supposedly because it’s biased (but really because it points out the serious challenges Trump faces in his quest for a second term).

The campaign stated its position in a cease-and-desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker. It argued that the CNN poll is “designed to mislead American voters through a biased questionnaire and skewed sampling.”

The letter — signed by the Trump campaign’s senior legal adviser, Jenna Ellis, and chief operating officer Michael Glassner — called CNN’s poll “phony” and “a stunt” meant to “cause voter suppression, stifle momentum and enthusiasm for the President, and present a false view generally of the actual support across America for the President.”

Trump’s campaign minions also requested that CNN publish a “full, fair, and conspicuous retraction, apology, and clarification to correct its misleading conclusions.”

CNN’s response?

“We stand by our poll,” Matt Dornic, a network spokesman, said.
I'm looking over the questionnaire and methodology right now. There is a valid case to be made with respect to N=701 democratic voters, and N=378 Republican voters. I don't think it's that big an issue, because Republicans, and especially Trump supporters are less likely to respond to the poll. The alternative would have been to scrap the poll, which makes no sense.

I did find the responses to the questions below rather interesting.

(Respondents who are registered to vote and would vote for Biden, N=701)
P2B. Is that more a vote FOR Joe Biden or more a vote AGAINST Donald Trump?
Vote for Biden | Vote against Trump | No opinion
37% 60% 2%

(Respondents who are registered to vote and would vote for Trump, N=378)
P2T. Is that more a vote FOR Donald Trump or more a vote AGAINST Joe Biden?
Vote for Trump | Vote against Biden | No opinion
70% 27% 3%

It would appear that the majority of those polled have little excitement for Biden and are driven instead by their hatred of Trump. Biden better start working on generating interest in his campaign and his policies. Hatred of Trump is one thing, but a successful campaign depends on excitement and mobilization. 70 percent of those who will vote for Trump are voting for Trump, not against Biden. Regardless of the overarching 14 point lead (which is arguably attributed to the sample size of democratic voters), Trump still maintains the upper hand in terms of voter excitement, which likely means that the Trump campaign will have an easier time mobilizing voters.

I don't know who Biden is choosing as VP, but it better be historic; he needs to get those "vote for Biden" numbers up.

Here is a link to the questionnaire and brief discussion of the methodology: http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2020/images/06/0 ... d.2020.pdf

Edit: I can't seem to line up the numbers under the questions properly. It is on page 10 of the document.
Civil_war

Post by Civil_war »

There are similar results on page 21: 75 percent of responds who support trump are enthusiastic to vote for Trump, while only 67 percent are enthusiastic to vote against him. Likewise, only 7 percent of trump supporters are not enthusiastic about voting, compared to 19 percent of those who plan on voting against him.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Look, Biden is not an exciting candidate. It's true. He does seem to be a decent human being though, one who has and still does make mistakes.

But if as a country we're still really dumb enough to stay focused on the politics of personality, then yeah, by all means let's decide Biden and his policies are too *boring* to vote for. :roll:

Too many Americans still really don't seem to grasp what's at stake here. If Biden doesn't win, America is really headed closer towards an autocracy, and at some point, the people that supported Trump *will* see in their own lives how they've been fucked over.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:49 pm If Biden doesn't win, America is really headed closer towards an autocracy, and at some point, the people that supported Trump *will* see in their own lives how they've been fucked over.
And if Biden does win, there will be that space of time between the election and the inauguration, during which there will be a total maniac with nothing to lose, still sitting in the Oval Office....with a YUGE grudge to settle.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:49 pm the people that supported Trump *will* see in their own lives how they've been fucked over.
Except that Trump hasn't really done anything. Like...anything. Nothing that actually effects the people as a whole, with notable results. He's gutted pretty much every environmental protection there is and given millions to the millionaires, but very little else that effects the white Americans that voted for him. Not sure how they'll notice they've been fucked over when, in the most literal sense, the only thing they gauge success on is his words. If he says they're better off, they'll believe it, no questions asked.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Civil_war wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:55 pm It would appear that the majority of those polled have little excitement for Biden and are driven instead by their hatred of Trump.
The same thing pretty much happened in 2016.. Many didn't vote for Trump, they voted against Hillary..
63 million votes were cast for Trump out of America’s 250 million adults. There are the 73.5 million people who voted against Trump and they include more than 65.8 million who voted for Hillary.
Clinton got 88% of the black vote and Trump landed 8%.. After all the shit happening now I seriously doubt he gets 3% this time in November..

The 2020 elections are going to depend on voters like me who did not vote in 2016 due to both parties handing the voters two shit candidates and many of us chose not to hold our nose and pick one, but not cast a vote at all... Many of us see the mistake in that now.
After 4 years of Trump it will be interesting to see what the 45% who sat out 2016 do this time and how it affects the electoral..
Civil_war

Post by Civil_war »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:27 pm
Civil_war wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:55 pm It would appear that the majority of those polled have little excitement for Biden and are driven instead by their hatred of Trump.
The same thing pretty much happened in 2016.. Many didn't vote for Trump, they voted against Hillary..
63 million votes were cast for Trump out of America’s 250 million adults. There are the 73.5 million people who voted against Trump and they include more than 65.8 million who voted for Hillary.
Clinton got 88% of the black vote and Trump landed 8%.. After all the shit happening now I seriously doubt he gets 3% this time in November..

The 2020 elections are going to depend on voters like me who did not vote in 2016 due to both parties handing the voters two shit candidates and many of us chose not to hold our nose and pick one, but not cast a vote at all... Many of us see the mistake in that now.
After 4 years of Trump it will be interesting to see what the 45% who sat out 2016 do this time and how it affects the electoral..
You make a good point. There was a 5.4 percent increase in voter turnout in 2004, which is somewhat comparable to this situation - i.e. the unpopularity of Bush jr. and Trump (it isn't a perfect comparison, but in terms of recent presidential elections it will have to do). I'm quite curious to know what voter turnout will be in the next election.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump on All the Things ‘Nobody Knew’ :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uUyiE0fzJ4

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Seattle mayor Sludges Trump, telling “go back to your bunker” and governor makes fun of his misspelling of “stop”. Rep also slaps him with a bunker diss.

She needs a good Sludge nym and to let us know her thoughts on MC 94!
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5340870002
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TravisBicklesMohawk

Trump's having a rally next week in Tulsa.

Hired white supremacist Steve Miller to write his speech on racism.

Probably won't mention Tulsa Race Riots.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:35 am Probably won't mention Tulsa Race Riots.
Or Woody Guthrie.....or Fred and LaDonna Harris.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:35 am Trump's having a rally next week in Tulsa.

I hope the speech is better than his song “the Joker” that one annoys the fuck out of me.

He should mention the Tulsa massacre, after all it was a decisive win for whites.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:35 am Trump's having a rally next week in Tulsa.

I guess David Duke was already booked? I can’t wait to vote this turd out in November. Biden’s no prize, but I’ll settle for getting Trump out by any means necessary right now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:52 am

I guess David Duke was already booked? I can’t wait to vote this turd out in November. Biden’s no prize, but I’ll settle for getting Trump out by any means necessary right now.
I would vote for an inanimate carbon rod right now.

“In rod we trust!”