Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by HueyRamone »

The weird thing is no excuse works to explain the terrible size of the crowds:

"Teenagers trolled us!" - Ok, so you're gonna make america great again, but you're no match for teenagers? You couldnt have just said, come one, come all?
"Protesters were blocking the entrances!" Again, you're there with your entire faithful, but youre no match for protesters?
"Antifa was scaring people" Ok, so you rule over a very scared group of people, not strong red blooded americans?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:09 pm Image
I've seen bigger crowds at a minor league hockey game. :lol:
That's Stonebreed level attendance.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:58 pm
Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:09 pm Image
I've seen bigger crowds at a minor league hockey game. :lol:
That's Stonebreed level attendance.
Maybe AFTER their set, and the other 3 bands and then people filtered in to hear the actual headliner..
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

So now the Trump Consortium Of Liars has finally landed on "I wasn't joking" when cornered about his claim that he demanded Covid testing be slowed down. Now the question is whether this is yet another impeachable offense. Of course it should be and of course it won't be seriously pursued. We can imagine this one more time: What if a democratic president did this; how far would the brain matter travel when Fox News pundits' heads all simultaneously exploded?

What a fuckup he is.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:17 am So now the Trump Consortium Of Liars has finally landed on "I wasn't joking" when cornered about his claim that he demanded Covid testing be slowed down. Now the question is whether this is yet another impeachable offense. Of course it should be and of course it won't be seriously pursued. We can imagine this one more time: What if a democratic president did this; how far would the brain matter travel when Fox News pundits' heads all simultaneously exploded?

What a fuckup he is.
Update on this: It looks like nobody can figure out exactly who Trump instructed to slow the testing. When asked, all of the pertinent people denied Trump ever said any such thing to them, including Anthony Fauci. Trump is such a prolific and haphazard liar that his people seem to have a kind of factual vertigo. They can't seem to plot the moth-flight out based on what benefits his agenda; he doesn't even think the lies through enough to make any sense as to what his motive might be anymore.

Maybe we can get his mysterious publicist John Miller to make a comeback and explain all this to us.
ImageImage
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:16 am
exitflagger wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:17 am So now the Trump Consortium Of Liars has finally landed on "I wasn't joking" when cornered about his claim that he demanded Covid testing be slowed down. Now the question is whether this is yet another impeachable offense. Of course it should be and of course it won't be seriously pursued. We can imagine this one more time: What if a democratic president did this; how far would the brain matter travel when Fox News pundits' heads all simultaneously exploded?

What a fuckup he is.
Update on this: It looks like nobody can figure out exactly who Trump instructed to slow the testing. When asked, all of the pertinent people denied Trump ever said any such thing to them, including Anthony Fauci. Trump is such a prolific and haphazard liar that his people seem to have a kind of factual vertigo. They can't seem to plot the moth-flight out based on what benefits his agenda; he doesn't even think the lies through enough to make any sense as to what his motive might be anymore.

Maybe we can get his mysterious publicist John Miller to make a comeback and explain all this to us.
I know polls are polls, but every day is another episode of either I've lost my damn mind and will just riff for the rest of the year for applause from Covid-infested white trash OR I'm legitimately and purposely sabotaging my re-election.

Side note: did anyone see the video of Fauci basically telling that GOP shill questioning him to STFU until I answer the question MY WAY?
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

So, does anyone wanna talk about how he committed treason?
Fuck sigs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:50 am So, does anyone wanna talk about how he committed treason?
Republican controlled senate wrote: No! Lalalalalalala...

ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:50 am So, does anyone wanna talk about how he committed treason?
Treason is good. If it wasnt, would there be statues to Robert Lee and Stonewall Jackson and Jefferson Davis all over the country?
Last edited by HueyRamone on Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:16 am Update on this: It looks like nobody can figure out exactly who Trump instructed to slow the testing.
I would assume he didnt instruct anyone to do this. It was just nonsense shit he was riffing on at the moment to his crowd of morons, who also clapped because he can drink water one-handed.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/p ... nties.html

So Russia put bounties on U.S. Soldiers. Trump knew and has done nothing about it. Will this finally turn Trumptards against him?

I doubt it. :(
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Fake news!! ^^^^

And once again, Russia gets a pass for its bullshit.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:33 am https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/p ... nties.html

So Russia put bounties on U.S. Soldiers. Trump knew and has done nothing about it.
He didn't "hear" about it, just like he didn't "hear' someone yell, "White Power" in a video he tweeted.
Perfectly understandable...NOT.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:33 am https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/p ... nties.html

So Russia put bounties on U.S. Soldiers. Trump knew and has done nothing about it. Will this finally turn Trumptards against him?

I doubt it. :(

Zero evidence presented that Russia "put bounties on US Soldiers". Partial anonymous intelligence reports leaked to the media mean nothing. The claim that the Russian government paid the Taliban to kill US soldiers not only has no evidence backing it up but doesn't make any sense. To what benefit does Russia have American soldiers being killed in Afghanistan? Nothing.

We've had four years of baseless Russia truthing that turned up nothing, and people are still falling for the same crap.

Again, this is 9/11 truther bullshit gone mainstream.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

You know there's zero evidence when the Senate doesn't fall for it.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:08 pm

Zero evidence presented that Russia "put bounties on US Soldiers". Partial anonymous intelligence reports leaked to the media mean nothing. The claim that the Russian government paid the Taliban to kill US soldiers not only has no evidence backing it up but doesn't make any sense. To what benefit does Russia have American soldiers being killed in Afghanistan? Nothing.

We've had four years of baseless Russia truthing that turned up nothing, and people are still falling for the same crap.

Again, this is 9/11 truther bullshit gone mainstream.

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Even if it is true it’s not shocking news. This is what enemy countries do against one another.
TravisBicklesMohawk

How about an investigation to prove whether or not the story is false?
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

AP sources: White House aware of Russian bounties in 2019
https://apnews.com/425e43fa0ffdd6e126c5171653ec47d1

Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year earlier than has been previously reported, according to U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the intelligence.

The assessment was included in at least one of President Donald Trump’s written daily intelligence briefings at the time, according to the officials. Then-national security adviser John Bolton also told colleagues he briefed Trump on the intelligence assessment in March 2019.

The White House did not respond to questions about Trump or other officials’ awareness of Russia’s provocations in 2019. The White House has said Trump was not — and still has not been — briefed on the intelligence assessments because they have not been fully verified. However, it is rare for intelligence to be confirmed without a shadow of a doubt before it is presented to top officials.

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

They might as well use the daily briefings intelligence reports in crayon drawings of what they’re trying to get across to this way over his head idiot.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I bet it isn’t a good time to be around him today. Alabama which was hosting the MAGA Coachella next week has been cancelled due to ticket sales.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

THE LONE WARRIOR!! :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TravisBicklesMohawk

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:00 am They might as well use the daily briefings intelligence reports in crayon drawings of what they’re trying to get across to this way over his head idiot.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

And like clockwork.

"No corroborating evidence". Of course the anonymous intelligence officials who leaked the intelligence knew this. It's been the same thing over and over again. The same spooks make selective leaks, the media uncritically repeats these claims, later it is shown that there is no actual evidence or is completely false. All in the same direction with the same goals: warmongering. Escalating tensions with another nuclear power, maintaining or escalating current wars that the US can withdraw from.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://apnews.com/d1f419ca67e46bd5c95c7398b648b1db
The intelligence assessments were first reported by The New York Times, then confirmed to The Associated Press by American intelligence officials and others with knowledge of the matter.

If the story is false, why doesn't Trump take legal action against the media reports?

Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm https://apnews.com/d1f419ca67e46bd5c95c7398b648b1db
The intelligence assessments were first reported by The New York Times, then confirmed to The Associated Press by American intelligence officials and others with knowledge of the matter.

If the story is false, why doesn't Trump take legal action against the media reports?
What kind of legal action do you envision?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm https://apnews.com/d1f419ca67e46bd5c95c7398b648b1db

I don't envision ANY.....at all.

Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:00 pm

What should he do?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:01 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:00 pm

What should he do?
1. Take his head out of his ass
2. Call a Rose Garden press conference
3. Resign
4. Try to hide

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

The accuracy of the content of the intelligence wasn't confirmed. The fact that assessments exist was confirmed.

For what? The press is protected by the 1A, even for reporting misleading information with no evidence to back it up concerning the claims of anonymous spooks. They do it all the time.