Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Criticizes Health Adviser Deborah Birx After Her Coronavirus Warning
President accuses the White House’s coronavirus coordinator of unfairly knocking the administration’s efforts to counter the pandemic
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-crit ... 1596469424

In a Monday morning tweet, Mr. Trump accused Dr. Birx, the White House’s coronavirus coordinator, of unfairly knocking the administration’s efforts to counter the pandemic in response to criticism from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.).

“So Crazy Nancy Pelosi said horrible things about Dr. Deborah Birx, going after her because she was too positive on the very good job we are doing on combatting the China Virus, including Vaccines & Therapeutics,” Mr. Trump wrote. “In order to counter Nancy, Deborah took the bait & hit us. Pathetic!”

The White House didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment about Mr. Trump’s tweet.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is really criticizing somebody for "taking the bait"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The projection never ends with this fucking clownshoe.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Once a cunt, always a cunt.
Fuck sigs.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Say what you will about Joe's age, mind, etc., Aside from always casting kind of a creepy/playboy/loser vibe DJT always projected on Stern and the little I saw of the Apprentice, I believe he has serious mental issues beyond Narcissistic Personality Disorder or whatever. He's truly a candidate for the loony bin.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:17 am Say what you will about Joe's age, mind, etc., Aside from always casting kind of a creepy/playboy/loser vibe DJT always projected on Stern and the little I saw of the Apprentice, I believe he has serious mental issues beyond Narcissistic Personality Disorder or whatever. He's truly a candidate for the loony bin.

That's already been stated a lot. Like his father, he likely has dementia. Speculation is that it was caused or exacerbated from untreated Syphilis.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Do you realize how much Trump has gone golfing during this pandemic/protest period? I knew about at least a couple of these, but damn!

https://trumpgolfcount.com/displayoutings
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:37 am Do you realize how much Trump has gone golfing during this pandemic/protest period? I knew about at least a couple of these, but damn!

https://trumpgolfcount.com/displayoutings
He should golf more. Every second that he’s not actively engaged in running the country is a blessing to it.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

nycrue wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sleepy Joe is in my death pool. will he croak before November??
That depends if his VP candidate is Hillary or not. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

nycrue wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:34 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sleepy Joe is in my death pool. will he croak before November??
What in the fuck makes you think your slut ass opinion matter?

You're a fucking sloppy mess that thinks Tracii Guns is hot.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:35 am
Roxxxxtar wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:17 am Say what you will about Joe's age, mind, etc., Aside from always casting kind of a creepy/playboy/loser vibe DJT always projected on Stern and the little I saw of the Apprentice, I believe he has serious mental issues beyond Narcissistic Personality Disorder or whatever. He's truly a candidate for the loony bin.

That's already been stated a lot. Like his father, he likely has dementia. Speculation is that it was caused or exacerbated from untreated Syphilis.
I think it has gotten worse under the stress of COVID, BLM, and the flailing reelection. He's completely lost it. Saw a couple of sound bytes from his press conference today. Those brief 15 seconds, he was a mess.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:46 pm Saw a couple of sound bytes from his press conference today. Those brief 15 seconds, he was a mess.
He said the reason The USA has a higher virus death count than China or India is because, "We're much bigger."

Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:11 pm
Roxxxxtar wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:46 pm Saw a couple of sound bytes from his press conference today. Those brief 15 seconds, he was a mess.
He said the reason The USA has a higher virus death count than China or India is because, "We're much bigger."
Ofc he did. SMH. We have become bigger idiots. On the national news this evening there was a story about how he threw his chosen Birx under the bus today for what she said. Then the story continued with video clips of big crowd parties that have happened since the weekend on some riverboat, a lake (where it looked like spring break), and some block party that resembled Mardi Gras. Just retarded.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:48 pm
That depends if his VP candidate is Hillary or not. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not bad!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dp
Last edited by Turner Coates on Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Pr0sthetics wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:48 am Do you mind if I start using that on FB for my Trump fanatic friends ( Can't believe I even have em! and they like my mexican dumbass )
Trumptards love your ass, ese.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump, you disgusting, motherfucking sack of shit, THIS interview shall be how the world remembers you:
https://www.axios.com/full-axios-hbo-in ... f3cc5.html

When asked if he found John Lewis’ life impressive, Trump responded, “He didn't come to my inauguration. He didn't come to my State of the Union speeches. And that's OK. That's his right. And, again, nobody has done more for Black Americans than I have.”

“He should have come. I think he made a big mistake.”

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Do any of his supporters believe that he's done more for black Americans than ANYONE? Even by his standards, that's a tall one.

And when informed that the Covid death toll is at 1000 deaths a day: "It is what it is."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

We’ve all apparently been pronouncing Yosemite wrong all these years.

https://twitter.com/mikel_jollett/statu ... 47840?s=21

30% of this country is proud of their intentional ignorance and are willing to spite themselves to be on the opposite side of liberals.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:24 am We’ve all apparently been pronouncing Yosemite wrong all these years.

30% of this country is proud of their intentional ignorance and are willing to spite themselves to be on the opposite side of liberals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoxiTruhvuQ

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:24 am We’ve all apparently been pronouncing Yosemite wrong all these years.

What the fuck! :lol:

Doing his part to combat anti-Yosemitism.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The full Axios interview on HBO (available for free on YouTube) is a must-watch. Jonathan Swan did a great job pushing back. This is how you do it. He calmly but firmly refuted lies, hitting hard. Trump is flailing with his cheap printout props, and it's embarrassing, painful and infuriating to watch.

I appreciate that there's only so much you can do with Trump, who talks with a bulldozer style but I think Swan managed to get all of his points into the air. At this point, good journalists know when Trump is only shooting himself in the foot with his approach anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaaTZkqsaxY
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HUH?

EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:00 pm HUH?

It’s probably because someone in the White House told him he’s scaring/confusing the elderly voters in Florida that he needs.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:30 pm
It’s probably because someone in the White House told him he’s scaring/confusing the elderly voters in Florida that he needs.
"This way, more of them can vote for you before they die."

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Fuck sigs.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:19 am Do any of his supporters believe that he's done more for black Americans than ANYONE? Even by his standards, that's a tall one.
Read any comment sections on Reddit under a political article, and yes, you'll find his sheep parroting that sentiment exactly. It's so beyond bizarre.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:03 am
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:19 am Do any of his supporters believe that he's done more for black Americans than ANYONE? Even by his standards, that's a tall one.
Read any comment sections on Reddit under a political article, and yes, you'll find his sheep parroting that sentiment exactly. It's so beyond bizarre.
Many who suspend reality to justify religion do the same thing to justify Trump. If he said he could walk on water, there are supporters who would be pleased with the "news."

"I have faith
What is faith?
Something from nothing"
Last edited by Turner Coates on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

So someone I know is pushing the idea that the real pandemic is child sex trafficking. As much of an issue as that is, I see right through it as blame shifting for his boy Trump. I really don't like where this has all twisted my logic to understand them. It's like being around a person with mental issues... it eventually starts affecting your thought processes and attitude.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

whammybar wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:51 am So someone I know is pushing the idea that the real pandemic is child sex trafficking. As much of an issue as that is, I see right through it as blame shifting for his boy Trump. I really don't like where this has all twisted my logic to understand them. It's like being around a person with mental issues... it eventually starts affecting your thought processes and attitude.
I've been definitely seeing an uptick in crazed "tHaR's a PedO rIng in ThAt thAr hOLlyWoOd an' liBrUl guBmiNt!" posts being shared by a few of my religious right friends on FB, with the usual "Pizzagate"/"Epstein"/"Coronavirus is a distraction!" boxes being checked. People are just nuts.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:51 am So someone I know is pushing the idea that the real pandemic is child sex trafficking. As much of an issue as that is, I see right through it as blame shifting for his boy Trump. I really don't like where this has all twisted my logic to understand them. It's like being around a person with mental issues... it eventually starts affecting your thought processes and attitude.
BENGHAZI!