A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:27 am
Rorysfan wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 am
TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:58 pm Trump supporter heckles Biden, gets a little shade thrown back at him. :D

https://twitter.com/tylerpager/status/1 ... 27809?s=20

"Don't jump" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spanky: "Might as well jump."
Staffers: "JUMP!"

Trump Alleges Plane of 'Thugs' Being Probed, but Other Officials Cannot Confirm It
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/09 ... plane.html

"The president, seeking re-election on a promise to restore "law and order," told Fox News the plane was "completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear and this and that" adding: "Here were like seven people on the plane like this person and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Inquiring minds ask: "Hey, remember that incident where Trump had Pence on standby and was covertly rushed to Walter Reed Medical Center? I remember that. Hmmm..."

Trump: "It was NOT because I had a series of mini-strokes! That did NOT happen! No mini-strokes! Nope. Absolutely not. Believe me."

Inquiring minds: "The fuck?" :?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:29 pm Inquiring minds ask: "Hey, remember that incident where Trump had Pence on standby and was covertly rushed to Walter Reed Medical Center? I remember that. Hmmm..."

Trump: "It was NOT because I had a series of mini-strokes! That did NOT happen! No mini-strokes! Nope. Absolutely not. Believe me."

Inquiring minds: "The fuck?" :?
His paranoia has him thinking The Post had a nurse spy at his Walter Reed visit. Or either he confused a small stroke with a 3 foot putt.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"I did NOT have a series of five mini strokes and shit my pants! Those pants accidentally got dropped in the toilet!"

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

A Kenosha man says the Trump-supporting 'owner' of a destroyed business in a photo op was actually his predecessor who sold the shop 8 years ago

https://www.businessinsider.com/kenosha ... -op-2020-9

When President Donald Trump visited Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday to tour sites affected by civil unrest following the police shooting of Jacob Blake, he surveyed Rode's Camera Shop.

Standing next to him was a man the White House, and president, identified as the owner of the destroyed store, John Rode III.

But another man, Tom Gram, told the local outlet TMJ4 that he's actually owned the 109-year-old store for eight years — and had declined to join Trump's photo op.

Gram is accusing Trump of using his shop for political gain and replacing him with the shop's former owner.

"I think everything he does turns into a circus, and I just didn't want to be involved in it," Gram told TMJ4.

The store, which opened in 1911, was destroyed last week, Kenosha News reported. The storefront windows were smashed, and the building was looted and set on fire.

TMJ4 reported that Rode did still own the property the shop was located on.

Gram told TMJ4 that neither Trump nor Rode should have used his destroyed business for a political message.

"I think he needs to bring this country together rather than divide it," Gram said.

During the tour, Rode praised Trump's response to the protests in the city.

"I just appreciate President Trump coming today — everybody here does," Rode said. "We're so thankful we got the federal troops here. Once they got here things did calm down quite a bit."

Trump said: "A day earlier would have saved his store."
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

In these photo ops Trump always looks like the dog staring into the phonograph horn on the RCA Victor logo. Except the dog looks a little smarter.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:09 am In these photo ops Trump always looks like the dog staring into the phonograph horn on the RCA Victor logo. Except the dog looks a little smarter.

nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

go over to my thread and see what your beautiful grandma Nancy did. :lol: :lol:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Biden has proposed having real time fact checking during the debates. Tadow! That one stings.

I'll go one better. They should set it up with the two candidates in dunking booths. When either one lies... BAH-WOOSH! Donnie would have to be outfitted with scuba equipment.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:40 pm BAH-WOOSH! Donnie would have to be outfitted with scuba equipment.
The orange oil slick on the water would suffocate a whale.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Donald tells North Carolina voters to vote twice. Basically just committed election fraud in plain sight. Not that it'll mean shit, but...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... m-n1239140
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

That fucking Trump is such a backward ass retarded fuck and people still support this dumbfuck. I had to delete old friends from back home because they're full blown Trumptards and I just had enough.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Bill Barr Mocked After 'Playing Dumb' Over Legality of Voting Twice
https://www.newsweek.com/bill-barr-mock ... al-1529366

Attorney General William Barr was mocked for "playing dumb" after he claimed to be unaware of what state laws said on the legality of voting twice after President Donald Trump appeared to tell people to try and commit the crime.

Appearing on CNN on Wednesday, Barr said the president was trying to make the point that election monitoring was not good enough to prevent people from voting at polling stations if they already cast their ballots by mail.

But when he was pressed on the fact that such an action would be illegal, he said he was unaware of what state laws said about the legality of voting twice.

"I don't know what the law in the particular state says, and when that vote becomes final," Barr told CNN.

The network host Wolf Blitzer then asked: "Is there any state in which you can vote twice?"

"Maybe you can change your vote up to a particular time, I don't know what the law is," the attorney general replied.

................................................................................................

................................................................................................

Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien cast Joe Biden’s planned visit to Kenosha Thursday as political while warning that "this is not the time to be injecting politics" into what he called "a really serious situation" amid weeks of unrest in the city.

“The president was there earlier in the week as president of the United States,” Stepien said. "Vice President Biden is there today as a candidate -- as a political candidate."

He added: "This is not the time to be injecting politics into a really serious situation that the president helped solve."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:00 am Bill Barr Mocked After 'Playing Dumb' Over Legality of Voting Twice
https://www.newsweek.com/bill-barr-mock ... al-1529366

Attorney General William Barr was mocked for "playing dumb" after he claimed to be unaware of what state laws said on the legality of voting twice after President Donald Trump appeared to tell people to try and commit the crime.

Appearing on CNN on Wednesday, Barr said the president was trying to make the point that election monitoring was not good enough to prevent people from voting at polling stations if they already cast their ballots by mail.

But when he was pressed on the fact that such an action would be illegal, he said he was unaware of what state laws said about the legality of voting twice.

"I don't know what the law in the particular state says, and when that vote becomes final," Barr told CNN.

The network host Wolf Blitzer then asked: "Is there any state in which you can vote twice?"

"Maybe you can change your vote up to a particular time, I don't know what the law is," the attorney general replied.

Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien cast Joe Biden’s planned visit to Kenosha Thursday as political while warning that "this is not the time to be injecting politics" into what he called "a really serious situation" amid weeks of unrest in the city.

“The president was there earlier in the week as president of the United States,” Stepien said. "Vice President Biden is there today as a candidate -- as a political candidate."

He added: "This is not the time to be injecting politics into a really serious situation that the president helped solve."

I'm pretty sure even the dumbest American could still presume that voting twice is illegal in any state. Under what possible scenario would that be allowed anywhere? Barr is as transparent as Saran Wrap and only embarrassing himself. If the administration changes, he's gonna need to legally pay for his role in the current one.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump's going to have a rough 36 hours before everyone forgets about this.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... rs/615997/
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:05 pm Trump's going to have a rough 36 hours before everyone forgets about this.

His supporters couldn't care less. One of his first public offerings was to shit all over a prisoner of war who endured unspeakable torture for months, and that was before he even told his supporters that they hated the man. I thought there'd be no fucking way Republicans would get behind a dude saying shit like that, but his supporters have all the morals of Stormy Daniels's cunt.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Trump was meant, on this visit, to join John Kelly in paying respects at his son’s grave, and to comfort the families of other fallen service members. But according to sources with knowledge of this visit, Trump, while standing by Robert Kelly’s grave, turned directly to his father and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” Kelly (who declined to comment for this story) initially believed, people close to him said, that Trump was making a ham-handed reference to the selflessness of America’s all-volunteer force. But later he came to realize that Trump simply does not understand non-transactional life choices."

Wow.

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

wow.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Pr0sthetics wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:59 am That fucking Trump is such a backward ass retarded fuck and people still support this dumbfuck. I had to delete old friends from back home because they're full blown Trumptards and I just had enough.
When I go for a walk in my neighbor I pass some houses that have banners or bumper stickers of that mother fucking piece of shit.

When it's a person I know I think of how much I now dislike that person, what a fucking moron that person is, and how I want nothing to do with them ever again.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Mojo wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:38 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:05 pm Trump's going to have a rough 36 hours before everyone forgets about this.

His supporters couldn't care less. One of his first public offerings was to shit all over a prisoner of war who endured unspeakable torture for months, and that was before he even told his supporters that they hated the man. I thought there'd be no fucking way Republicans would get behind a dude saying shit like that, but his supporters have all the morals of Stormy Daniels's cunt.

This. Our soldiers have bounties on their heads and he could care less. So apparently does his supporters, though if you ask them they will tell you how much they love the troops. The utter stupidity of those that support him is astounding.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

This rain out story will buried by his daily chaotic babbling to change the narrative. And the press falls for it every time. It's all a con man shell game, and until the press and lawmakers call him out on issues like bounties on soldiers without falling for the next bright shiny objects, they deserve as much blame as does his noisy circus of subterfuge.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:15 am This rain out story will buried by his daily chaotic babbling to change the narrative. And the press falls for it every time. It's all a con man shell game, and until the press and lawmakers call him out on issues like bounties on soldiers without falling for the next bright shiny objects, they deserve as much blame as does his noisy circus of subterfuge.

I do think the media's response to the Trump era is going to have be examined in hindsight. There are a lot of people in journalism, government, the public that spent four years with a naive or just a deer in the headlights mentality. Even if so many were just woefully unprepared early on, there had to be a point where each finally got their bearings and figured out how to effectively push back with their specific muscles.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:30 am
I do think the media's response to the Trump era is going to have be examined in hindsight. There are a lot of people in journalism, government, the public that spent four years with a naive or just a deer in the headlights mentality. Even if so many were just woefully unprepared early on, there had to be a point where each finally got their bearings and figured out how to effectively push back with their specific muscles.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Fox News now confirming the Atlantic's story. That'll irritate him. Not sure he's going to lose a single vote.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:48 pm Fox News now confirming the Atlantic's story. That'll irritate him. Not sure he's going to lose a single vote.
The Atlantic has a followup piece. It's about how Trump's diehards will accept anything from him because they are convinced that their lives depend on it.

Why Trump Supporters Can’t Admit Who He Really Is
Nothing bonds a group more tightly than a common enemy that is perceived as a mortal threat.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ar/616009/

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The thing about Donnie Dickweed saying that the fallen troops at the memorial were "suckers" and "losers"... there's a lot of hand-wringing from his people trying to find any way possible to get him out of this and he denies it as if anything he says should be taken as something other than yet another lie. But the most telling part is that IT DOESN'T MATTER whether he actually said it.

If that quote had been attributed to any of the last 5 or 6 presidents, the immediate response from everybody would be "Absolutely not. No possible way he said that." It would be unimaginable for any of those men to utter those words. The most damning thing here is this: EVERYBODY knows it would be in perfect keeping with his character for him to say that. HE knows it, that's why he had to have an emergency thou-dost-protest-too-much right on the tarmac of the fucking airport.

A man with a track record of dignity and respectability would only have to laugh and say "What are you, crazy? You really think I would say that?" Of course not. But Donnie? You bet your ass he would say that. Did he actually say it? Who cares? It doesn't matter. He doesn't have to.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:26 pm The thing about Donnie Dickweed saying that the fallen troops at the memorial were "suckers" and "losers"... there's a lot of hand-wringing from his people trying to find any way possible to get him out of this and he denies it as if anything he says should be taken as something other than yet another lie. But the most telling part is that IT DOESN'T MATTER whether he actually said it.

If that quote had been attributed to any of the last 5 or 6 presidents, the immediate response from everybody would be "Absolutely not. No possible way he said that." It would be unimaginable for any of those men to utter those words. The most damning thing here is this: EVERYBODY knows it would be in perfect keeping with his character for him to say that. HE knows it, that's why he had to have an emergency thou-dost-protest-too-much right on the tarmac of the fucking airport.

A man with a track record of dignity and respectability would only have to laugh and say "What are you, crazy? You really think I would say that?" Of course not. But Donnie? You bet your ass he would say that. Did he actually say it? Who cares? It doesn't matter. He doesn't have to.
Bingo. My thoughts exactly.

Trump's supporters are combating this with "No one can prove he ever said these things" but they're up against documented proof--including Trump calling McCain a loser for being a POW and donwplaying veterans' brain injuries as "headaches"--that he says things that are shitty exactly along these lines.

If it's completely made up, whoever made it up captured Trump's voice perfectly. He has never demonstrated the character of a person who wouldn't say these things, not even that of a person who would be appalled by someone else saying them.

Trump's voters love that he's a piece of shit but everything he's accused of doing that's shitty is somehow "unfair."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Lobo
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Lobo »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:26 pm The thing about Donnie Dickweed saying that the fallen troops at the memorial were "suckers" and "losers"... there's a lot of hand-wringing from his people trying to find any way possible to get him out of this and he denies it as if anything he says should be taken as something other than yet another lie. But the most telling part is that IT DOESN'T MATTER whether he actually said it.

Statements like that are exactly why Donald Trump has a good chance at being re-elected President for a second term. It doesn't matter if he actually said it? Sheesh!!!

The attacks from day one of this guys term have been non-stop. Anything and everything has been said about him and very little of it proven.

This website The Atlantic prints a story, Fox News corroborates parts of it, but not whether he actually said it or not which is the whole point of the story now, isn't it?

Politicians are liars, it's what they do. It's their profession. The impression I get is that some of the public just wishes they had someone that was better at being a liar to them. Maybe it's because it makes them feel less stupid, to have someone that speaks well, so that when they lie to the public they don't feel as dumb.

The media has become some sort of Entertainment Tonight style he said, she said opinion based cesspool. Which "side" are they on CNN, Fox News, you name it...it's all garbage. When was the last time these entities even "reported" on the "news". Its the Chris Cuomo or Don Lemon show, or it's the Tucker Carslon or Rush Limbaugh show. Screw all those people, they are all pretty much paid advertisements.

Look at a leaders policies. What types of laws have they passed, what kind of bills have they signed?

I think the ultimate disrespect to a soldier (dead or alive) is to send them to a useless, pointless war with no end in sight to enrich someone under the guise of protecting "freedom" in some far away land or a country's "best interests". How many times have we heard those lines of bullshit just before the body bags start to pile up and another poor, weaker country gets destroyed. Whether you like Trump or not, he's no blood thirsty war monger and there have been no shortage of those over the years. He hasn't gotten the US in any garbage, open ended conflicts. Bolton got turfed because he's a war mongering maniac.

When it comes to policy, it appears as though he's done pretty well for the average American. Re-negotiated NAFTA and got a better deal for the US. Told the big auto makers they need to make more of their cars in the US, move to Mexico and they'll get tariffs.

He's going after China for the trade imbalance. Again, he's trying to protect American jobs. If you're in the manufacturing business, his policies are what businesses like that need.

He got a peace deal between the UAE and Israel. Just brokered an agreement between Serbia and Kosovo.

He tried but failed to get something done on North Korea. Not entirely surprising due to the instability there and how closed off their society is to the rest of the world.

The one place I think he has been an absolute failure on is the environment. He's got no excuse on that one. I've never heard of or read a policy of his that involved any type of clean energy support or innovation. He has utterly failed in that area.