Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

eddie lee roth wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:48 am I just overheard on the news that Bill Bar wants to gather up all the protesters and have them sedated. I didn’t catch the whole story but it sounds like he’s trying to brainwash them or something like that. I can’t believe what I’m hearing.
He wants them charged with sedition.

se·di·tion
/səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

So the "sedated" thing was a joke? I didn't even look. Derp.

More Trump fun: He has now said that if you take the "blue states" out of the Covid death numbers, we would be looking pretty good. First, no we wouldn't. Second, holy God, this may be the most openly despicable thing he has said yet. The "blue states" contain most of the population of the country. But who cares about them if they didn't end up in his delegate total, right? Wow.
Last edited by exitflagger on Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Another day of babbling whatever defecates out of his pea brain at the time. He is more and more certifiable by the day. If he gets reelected, he won't last another year at this rate.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:16 am So the "sedated" thing was a joke? I didn't even look. Derp.

More Trump fun: He has now said that if you take the "blue states" out of the Covid death numbers, we would be looking pretty good. First, no we wouldn't. Second, holy God, this may be the most openly despicable thing he has said yet. The "blue states" contain most of the population of the country. But who cares about them if they didn't end up in his delegate total, right? Wow.
Trump voters in blue states:

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Must all be part of that Herd Mentality.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:36 am Another day of babbling whatever defecates out of his pea brain at the time. He is more and more certifiable by the day. If he gets reelected, he won't last another year at this rate.

Meanwhile Biden is getting great marks for his town hall tonight. It really would be incredibly depressing if that orange-painted inadequate buffoon Trump was handed another four years.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

You can see how the pandemic thing is going to play out for the worst because of Trump's relentless bungling. He very obviously only has his reelection in mind with pushing for the quickest, most untested and unproven vaccine development. The effect of this will be that almost nobody will trust it if it is made available too early. Pro-Trump people have a huge percentage of anti-vaxers along with those who already think the virus is a hoax. Anti-Trump people however are going to be the main ones who will refuse to take the vaccine if there is ANY doubt cast by virologists and the CDC, and they have already very plainly stated where they stand on it, much to Trump's pants-wetting chagrin. Result: A speeded-up vaccine is going to fall flat no matter how you cut it.

Fast forward to next year, Anti-Trump people will be onboard with the vaccine once it has gone through adequate testing, but Trumptards will probably be even more butthurt and resistant to taking it simply as a contrarian political thing. Scientists have stressed that it won't do any good unless pretty much everybody gets vaccinated.

We're basically fucked either way thanks to Donnie and his people. #MakeAmericaSickAgain
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:38 am You can see how the pandemic thing is going to play out for the worst because of Trump's relentless bungling. He very obviously only has his reelection in mind with pushing for the quickest, most untested and unproven vaccine development. The effect of this will be that almost nobody will trust it if it is made available too early. Pro-Trump people have a huge percentage of anti-vaxers along with those who already think the virus is a hoax. Anti-Trump people however are going to be the main ones who will refuse to take the vaccine if there is ANY doubt cast by virologists and the CDC, and they have already very plainly stated where they stand on it, much to Trump's pants-wetting chagrin. Result: A speeded-up vaccine is going to fall flat no matter how you cut it.

Fast forward to next year, Anti-Trump people will be onboard with the vaccine once it has gone through adequate testing, but Trumptards will probably be even more butthurt and resistant to taking it simply as a contrarian political thing. Scientists have stressed that it won't do any good unless pretty much everybody gets vaccinated.

We're basically fucked either way thanks to Donnie and his people. #MakeAmericaSickAgain

It's gonna come down to businesses, schools, venues, etc. People can choose to not take the vaccine, but all these places can decide you're not coming in if you haven't been vaccinated.

I wonder if people would even end up having to get some kind of official I'D card or documentation that proves they've been vaccinated. Likely not, and probably not even legal, but with the severity of the virus, people may be looking for ways to be more diligent about public spaces.

Once people gat to the other side of this pandemic, they're not going to want to put up with stupid people's nonsense again.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:06 pm
Rorysfan wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:05 pm

So you think I have access to the CIA's files? Or are you like Trump and would rather believe Putin over our intelligence agencies?
:lol:

It isn't a question of belief. There is no evidence. I've asked you three times to cite the evidence of Russian bounties on US troops and you can't do it. The CIA hasn't even made that claim.

You are a complete paranoid mong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/us/p ... gence.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -response/

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/rep-ada ... s-1.635728
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Rorysfan wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:00 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:06 pm
Rorysfan wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:05 pm

So you think I have access to the CIA's files? Or are you like Trump and would rather believe Putin over our intelligence agencies?
:lol:

It isn't a question of belief. There is no evidence. I've asked you three times to cite the evidence of Russian bounties on US troops and you can't do it. The CIA hasn't even made that claim.

You are a complete paranoid mong.
Kiss my arse communist sympathizer...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/us/p ... gence.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -response/

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/rep-ada ... s-1.635728
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Trump tries to kiss little girl on the lips..... she resists.

https://youtu.be/jpSi4KnKK5o
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:13 pm Trump tries to kiss little girl on the lips..... she resists.

https://youtu.be/jpSi4KnKK5o
He never met her and she's not his type (daughter).
NEXT!

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

He tried twice, he just doesn't quit. :lol: Also, I remember reading this in the paper on January 12th, 2020 and never saw it posted here. I sure hope it doesn't happen here because their are quite a few nutters all about politics rather than common sense.
https://www.heraldstaronline.com/opinio ... and-trump/
We all have been raised, or at least a larger percentage of Americans were raised, to despise Adolph Hitler, although I’ve heard some mumble that his idea to terminate the Jews was a good one, and that support for such a tyrant led to the destruction of the country of Germany and brought on a world war. There are similarities with Hitler and Donald J. Trump that we cannot ignore.

Both Hitler and Trump attack the judiciary and rule of law.

Both Hitler and Trump attack the media.

Both men degrade anyone who disagrees with them. Trump’s allegedly, “disloyal” bureaucrats in the State Department, EPA, FBI, CIA who he calls the deep state are in deep trouble with him, for example.

Both denigrate the immigrants. Hitler wanted to free Germany of Slavs and Jews, and the moment he came down the escalator to announce he was running for president Trump declared that people of color were the cause of the nation’s ills. Both made border closings the centerpiece of their campaigns. I’m not one for open borders, but I do see a stark similarity with their propaganda of pitting ethnicity and race against those of the Aryan race.

Both demonize their political opponents — Hitler called his opponents parasites, criminals and leftist scum. Sound familiar?

Hitler provided the masses with transistor radios that received only one channel, thus prohibiting people from receiving any outside influence. Trump’s daily tweets online and permits only one media network to be viewed by our military, which is Fox.

Neither was elected by the majority. Let that sink in.

Under Trump, large corporations have immense political power and receive a huge financial windfall to further undermine unions. Hitler despised the German labor movement and destroyed it by imprisoning their leaders. Trump has indicated many times he would like to jail people who accuse him of wrongdoing, as they did in the olden days.

Trump uses paraphrases such as Hitler’s “lying press” and “fake news” and deride the importance of scientific data and rely on their worlds public opinion ultimately defining what is true and what is false. Sixty percent of Trump voters do not believe he asked the Ukraine president to investigate the Bidens, when, in fact, the president himself said he did and showed us the document and repeated the statement on the White House lawn.

Hitler attacked democracy itself by purging voter roles and challenging the integrity of electoral process. Before the outcome of the 2016 election was made final Trump said he would decline to accept anything other than a win. That it was rigged.

I’m not out to make a new year’s resolution. I’m not trying to sway the opinion or MAGA hat wearers — I know that is a lost cause. I’m just keeping in the tradition of being a sarcastic, out-spoken liberal you all have come to know and love.
Last edited by zzzzzzz on Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

As a person that dove deep into WWII history for a decade or so in the late 1990s/early 2000s . . . the first thing I noticed was . . . "Hmmmm. Many of the things that I'm taught that are bad about Nazis are rife throughout the Republican party".

The September 11th, 2001 Reichstag fire didn't change that opinion.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/09/19/poli ... index.html

(CNN) A package containing the poison ricin and addressed to President Donald Trump was intercepted by law enforcement earlier this week, according to two law enforcement officials.

Two tests were done to confirm the presence of ricin. All mail for the White House is sorted and screened at an offsite facility before reaching the White House.

A US law enforcement official told CNN that investigators are looking into the possibility the ricin package sent to Trump came from Canada.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:16 am So the "sedated" thing was a joke? I didn't even look. Derp.
No biggie and besides the derping of posting the dictionary of the correct word which I obviously was joking about wins the Derpy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump told his supporters at a rally that "They will never see him again if he loses to Biden in November".

There could never be a more motivating rallying cry for Democrats. He just solidified about a million extra votes against him. Stay with that one, Donnie. He could really sew it up for Biden if he threatened to kill himself if he lost.
ImageImage
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:07 pm Trump told his supporters at a rally that "They will never see him again if he loses to Biden in November".

There could never be a more motivating rallying cry for Democrats. He just solidified about a million extra votes against him. Stay with that one, Donnie. He could really sew it up for Biden if he threatened to kill himself if he lost.
Threaten public suicide. Guaranteed landslide.

One of the authors that recently released a book about Trump said something along the lines of "I'm against him and even I will admit that if the kept him out of the press conferences, kept him in the situation room and took his phone away from him for his entire Presidency, he'd be up 65% to 35%"

As someone stated on MSNBC after the Woodward tapes came out "Donald Trump is the first candidate in history to drop an October Surprise on himself". He just always makes a shitty situation worse. He reminds me of Leslie Nielson in Naked Gun 2. Pricilla Presley catches him on a case when he swore to her that he retired . . . "Frank! . . . Are you working on a case?" . . . "No! It's another woman! I swear!"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:07 pm Trump told his supporters at a rally that "They will never see him again if he loses to Biden in November".

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

risingfarce wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:19 pm

Shade. :D

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/130 ... 60609?s=21
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Awww, bummer. Sorry, Trumptards.

First of all, of course Hunter Biden used his father's name to get this job. No fucking shit. Too bad that's not illegal.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/p ... hnson.html

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Democratic presidential nominee, and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, bringing to a close a highly politicized inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish President Trump’s rival.

The report asserted that Hunter Biden traded off his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world, and that his work for Burisma Holdings, a corrupt Ukrainian energy company while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv gave the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some in the State Department. But the 87-page document released on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security Committee contained no evidence that the former vice president improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed.

The panel’s Republican chairman, Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, had made little secret of his political ambitions for his report, boasting for weeks that his findings would demonstrate Mr. Biden’s “unfitness for office.” Instead, the result delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations against Mr. Biden six weeks before Election Day, allegations that echo a Russian disinformation campaign and have been pushed by Mr. Trump and his allies.

In the days before its release, Mr. Johnson conceded in an interview that there would be no “massive smoking guns,” saying that there was “a misconception on the part of the public that there would be.”
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This election is going to be a FUCKING. SHITSHOW.

Ugh.

That's all. That's all I have to say right now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:25 pm This election is going to be a FUCKING. SHITSHOW.

Ugh.

That's all. That's all I have to say right now.
2020 continues to give and give!!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

So, Orange Blumpkin wont commit to a peaceful transition of power?

Tell ya what, Trumptards.

How about all of you authoritarian/fascist loving assholes GTFO of our country and go shack up in NK or Russia. Or the Philippines. And take that fucking bastard with you.

Have fun.
Fuck sigs.
Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Civil_war »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:14 pm So, Orange Blumpkin wont commit to a peaceful transition of power?

Tell ya what, Trumptards.

How about all of you authoritarian/fascist loving assholes GTFO of our country and go shack up in NK or Russia. Or the Philippines. And take that fucking bastard with you.

Have fun.
Is this post based entirely on this article, which has very little to do with the headline?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/24/politics ... index.html

By this I mean it is such a non-story that the article itself barely discusses it.

This is another case of sensationalism on behalf of the media, and they know full well what he meant. They even had to add the ellipsis to shorten the quote so it became less clear what he meant.

Biden will also not be conceding the election until it is clear whether the results are valid or not, so I don't see how this particular quote is an issue.

The bigger issue is that neither side trusts the other the to extent that the public will not accept the results. This is the result of years of reactionary and sensationalist reporting and ultra charged rhetoric on behalf of each party.

While it is a bit off topic, I saw an interview with Norm Macdonald on Larry King a few years ago. While he isn't an expert, he's certainly among the smarter comedians of our time. He was talking about the news cycles today and how quickly they move. He suggested that Nixon would likely have not been impeached in today's atmosphere, because the news wouldn't have been able to stick with the story long enough for it to cause lasting damage.

I've seen Trump criticized in the media for saying that the hamburgers he served at the White House would reach the moon. They actually fact checked him on this, stating that at two-inches a burger that they would come no where near the moon. By doing this constantly for the last four years, they have eroded all good will they had with the public.

I'm not American, but I recognize the effect the US has on every other Western democracy. I hope you guys figure this out, because this is out of control and it's leading to hyper-partisanship in the majority of the other established democracies.
Last edited by Civil_war on Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

Trump is getting spooky crazy now. He wants to put a new Justice on the supreme court, and talks how he will fight the election in the supreme court. So he is pretty much saying, my guys will keep me in office no matter what.

I HOPE the Democrats do have real options from anyone this asshole picks, from being confirmed. Jesus, America was fucking dumb enough to put him in the white house, from stuff I have seen, seems like they get it and want him gone. Fellow republicans want him gone, hard core Republican voters want him out. Lets hope that trend continues.

Seems like quite a few are saying, hey better a tuna sandwich win than 4 more years of Trump. Well, he has already said, he wants to see about doing 12 years. If by some chance, he does win again, you wait and see, he will start screaming about 8 more years, and making the effort to get just that.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Civil_war »

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Crowd boos Trump and Melania.... chant Lock Him Up as they offer respects to RBG:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sburg.html
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Civil_war wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:22 am By this I mean it is such a non-story

This is another case of sensationalism on behalf of the media, and they know full well what he meant. They even had to add the ellipsis to shorten the quote so it became less clear what he meant.
If you don't think that this:

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens. You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster," Trump said, when asked if he could commit to the peaceful transition.
"Get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very ... there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation."

is bullshit, I really don't know what to tell you. He's been sowing the seeds of "you can't trust the ballots, you can't trust the USPS" for months, now. How do you take these comments any other way than "no, if it doesn't go my way, I'll obviously be fighting it." He's going to jam through a Supreme Court Justice so that he can have a majority of them rule that there's ballot fraud, tampering, etc. Mark my fucking words.

This is a lifelong politician, whether he was actually in politics or not. When a reporter asks you if you're committed to a peaceful transition of power, and you say anything but yes, you're fucking with shit. Period.

Here's the actual quote, from the man's mouth -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUQ56Tf ... hannel=CNN

Straight up evasive, for a reason. Duh.

"If you get rid of the ballots, there won't be a transfer."

Are you fucking kidding me? Sensationalism, my ass.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image