Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Sleek wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:42 amThis reminds of an old joke about having Freudian slips..."I meant to say to my mother-in-law "Could you please pass the potatoes?" But instead I said "You stupid cow, you have ruined my life."

"Stand down" is not a repudiation. "Fuck those little Nazi shits" is a repudiation.
Exactly. That's all there's to it. If you're unable to fucking reject nazis on the spot, you represent the fascist vote. Snowflakes can't own what they are.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Stand down is used in the military, he sees himself as their exalted general. He mistakenly had that stand by line teed up. He probably half remembered it from West Point because it meant to not have to march or attend classes.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

whammybar wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:15 pm Stand down is used in the military, he sees himself as their exalted general. He mistakenly had that stand by line teed up. He probably half remembered it from West Point because it meant to not have to march or attend classes.
Wallace specifically asked Trump if he'd ask White supremacist groups to stand down, using those words exactly.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, it seems Trump's SCOTUS pick Amy Coney Barrett is on board with overturning Roe v. Wade after all. Failed to disclose her consented placement in an ad calling for the reversal in law.

Every one of these fuckers will lie about anything to get power.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/suprem ... e-n1241738
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Don't worry Spanky! It will go away on it's own, but go ahead and put some bleach in yer Diet Coke.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:18 pm
Sleek wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:42 amThis reminds of an old joke about having Freudian slips..."I meant to say to my mother-in-law "Could you please pass the potatoes?" But instead I said "You stupid cow, you have ruined my life."

"Stand down" is not a repudiation. "Fuck those little Nazi shits" is a repudiation.
Exactly. That's all there's to it. If you're unable to fucking reject nazis on the spot, you represent the fascist vote. Snowflakes can't own what they are.
Trump has made it very clear when he doesn't like someone or some group. At no point has he ever rejected white supremacists with the same vitriol has has those other groups.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:04 pm
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:18 pm

Trump has made it very clear when he doesn't like someone or some group. At no point has he ever rejected white supremacists with the same vitriol has has those other groups.

To be honest, it seems these groups never really take Trump's words seriously anyway. Even when he says something that sounds remotely like a repudiation, they take it casually, like winking and going, "Oh, right, right. Sure." They already know he's on their side and probably assume he says just any stern-sounding shit for appearances.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Holy shit, he's got Covid. Melania too.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0680014849
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:04 pm Holy shit, he's got Covid. Melania too.

Since he's one of the fittest presidents in history, it shouldn't be than a sniffle.

ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:04 pm Holy shit, he's got Covid. Melania too.

'

Which means he has Covid. Or is he setting the stage for the final act in this chapter. Losing is anathema to Trump and in spite of what looks like a serious effort to steal the election that strategy might fail too. Considering both candidates are ancient and one is morbidly obese I considered the possibility one or both may not make it to election day.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Something's fishy. A guy that has never been upfront about his health, that has routinely downplayed the spread of the virus, now comes out and admits he has it?

Then again, I try to defer to Occam's Razor and a bunch of people around him got it, and it was only a matter of time.

Still... this is a guy that lies about just about everything and has historically manipulated the media to his advantage.

This is going to go two ways: He dies and he's treated like a martyr. His already paranoid base are going to flip their fucking lids. Catastrophic. The most likely result will be that he recovers and tells everyone it wasn't so bad. Also catastrophic.

I don't give a fuck about Donald Trump's personal health but this is not good news.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That said, I don't believe for a second that he's faking sick to get out of a debate. Now that's a bit of a stretch.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:34 pm That said, I don't believe for a second that he's faking sick to get out of a debate. Now that's a bit of a stretch.

That was the first thing I thought of.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Did he run out of hydroxycholoroquine?

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rorysfan wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:47 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:34 pm That said, I don't believe for a second that he's faking sick to get out of a debate. Now that's a bit of a stretch.

That was the first thing I thought of.
Nah. He revels in being a total asshole on live TV.

He's also taking himself off the campaign trail for 2 weeks and we got, what, less than 5 weeks until the election?

If it's bogus, it's quite the Hail Mary pass.

But something's off here. Weird that anyone would be suspicious about a pathological liar!
The Stench
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by The Stench »

The timing of this seems just too perfect. Watch him "recover" just before the election as he claims the virus isn't as bad as it was made out to be.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

I say he is faking sick to make a face saving exit. You know, so he doesn't look like a loser. That will be ... whatever the hell they would do in a situation like this. Mike Pence I guess.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The Stench wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:05 pm The timing of this seems just too perfect. Watch him "recover" just before the election as he claims the virus isn't as bad as it was made out to be.

The fear with that is, I guess... that people will somehow forget about all the deaths and millions of cases. Sadly, it could work on *some* percentage of voters, albeit small. But really, the fact that everyone is doubting the public statement is what happens when you and your administration spend years lying many times a day, every day.

Either way, I definitely see this as some kind of sympathy ploy. Trump's election strategy is to look for every Hail Mary and throw everything at the wall to see what sticks. He knows he needs sympathy because the debate turned out to be disastrous for him and the polling number gaps are widening.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

Ha.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

I like presidents who don't get Covid. Loser.
Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Civil_war »

Friend texted me about an hour ago and woke me up with this. The stock market is going to get SLAMMED today.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The Stench wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:05 pm The timing of this seems just too perfect. Watch him "recover" just before the election as he claims the virus isn't as bad as it was made out to be.
This is the likely thing.
He’ll beat it, proving to his base that he was right all along - it was nothing and he’s Superman. Or he’ll say it was tough but he beat it because he’s Superman. Either way, it’s a work.
Last edited by Mojo on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Yep....Agreed.

"I've had the virus. Have you had the virus? It was nothing. Like I've been saying all along....nothing. It's time to open things up again".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:29 am
This is the likely thing.
He’ll beat it, proving to his base that he was right all along - it was nothing and he’s Superman. Or he’ll say it was tough but he beat it because he’s Superman. Either way, it’s a work.
It'll be another polarising wedge - if he dies, the Dems get to keep the moral high ground claimed as mask-wearers, if he survives, ooops - what an opportunity.....
Everyone and his dog in the MSM will want to see the tests, they'll demand independent testing to confirm he tested positive - and maybe, just maybe they'll find a little bit of Orangutan DNA :D :D :D
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Videoed on his hospital death bed.... as an evangelical preacher lays hands on him. He jumps out of bed praising Jesus and his base has multiple orgasms while the rest of the world rolls its eyes for the millionth time.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I really don't think there's any conspiracy in all this. An arrogant douche who thinks he's naturally immune, continues shaking peoples' hands and never wears a mask... ends up getting the virus. Unlike most things with Trump, this makes perfect sense.

We do however have video footage of the exact moment he was informed of his diagnosis:

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:38 am I really don't think there's any conspiracy in all this. An arrogant douche who thinks he's naturally immune, continues shaking peoples' hands and never wears a mask... ends up getting the virus. Unlike most things with Trump, this makes perfect sense.
It’s totally plausible that he got it, I just find it odd that the White House would release that info. Doesn’t seem like them at all.
Image Image