Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:06 am
exitflagger wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:38 am I really don't think there's any conspiracy in all this. An arrogant douche who thinks he's naturally immune, continues shaking peoples' hands and never wears a mask... ends up getting the virus. Unlike most things with Trump, this makes perfect sense.
It’s totally plausible that he got it, I just find it odd that the White House would release that info. Doesn’t seem like them at all.
It is if you want to read something into it. I'm sure strategy was immediately considered and if they cover it up how will it look when it eventually comes out? The damage from handling things the way he has would be dwarfed by an attempted cover up. Sometimes even the most dedicated grifter just has to give it up.
Last edited by exitflagger on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:38 am I really don't think there's any conspiracy in all this. An arrogant douche who thinks he's naturally immune, continues shaking peoples' hands and never wears a mask... ends up getting the virus. Unlike most things with Trump, this makes perfect sense.
I sent this to someone in an email last night:

I just listened to Trump live on Fox. He sounded like he had a cold.
Then I heard Hope Hicks has the virus. She's been right next to him lately...and on the plane.
I'm thinking he may have it too.

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

You can imagine Trump in a hospital bed with a tube down his throat having to write out on a pad "This is all fake news".
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:06 am
It’s totally plausible that he got it, I just find it odd that the White House would release that info. Doesn’t seem like them at all.
Someone was going to ask where he went right before the election.

Dear Mr. Wallace,

Donald will not be able to attend your debate. He has COVID-19.

Sincerely,
Donald's mom.
ImageImage
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Civil_war wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:11 am Friend texted me about an hour ago and woke me up with this. The stock market is going to get SLAMMED today.
There's going to be a lot of weird shit. A friend of mine is in a group where they figured out that Trump had it before it was announced because the military planes are up...we're at a heightened defense stance right now because the prez being down is a considered a point where the US is weakened...command and control, ya know.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Sleek

Post by Sleek »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:23 am You can imagine Trump in a hospital bed with a tube down his throat having to write out on a pad "This is all fake news".
His last words were..."Democratic...hoax...effects...virtually...no-one..."

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I really don’t want Trump to die, right now. Martyr for eternity? No, thanks. He can die the second he gets out of office.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

The silence from the chaotic crazy this afternoon sure is nice. Enjoy it while you can...
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status ... 6328516609

Trump is on his way to Walter Reed Military Medical Center.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Let's say he recovers. How does this absolve him of accountability for the damage done? Why can't people wish him well while saying "You are a victim, but a victim of your own negligence in not protecting people from the pandemic and leading by example"? Somehow because he's sick he suddenly gets a pass due to sympathy? Are people really that fucked up that suddenly their own outrage can be tossed out the window like that?

Let's say he doesn't recover and Pence is slotted into the campaign. Same thing. He was head of the COVID force. He did nothing. He spent four years enabling the monster. People are really gonna vote for him, either because "He's not as bad as Trump" or "Do it for Donald!"?

What's the situation and what is the play here for the blue team?
Last edited by TenBenny on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rageman wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:47 pm Trump is on his way to Walter Reed Military Medical Center.
Overheard on his way in:

"What do we have here? Removal of bone spurs? :lol: :lol: :lol: "
ImageImage
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:06 pm Let's say he recovers. How does this absolve him of accountability for the damage done? Why can't people wish him well while saying "You are a victim, but a victim of your own negligence in not protecting people from the pandemic and leading by example"? Somehow because he's sick he suddenly gets a pass due to sympathy? Are people really that fucked up that suddenly their own outrage can be tossed out the window like that?
I just look at it like an absurd joke...man who doubts the existence of bears gets eaten by bear.

This is the greatest thing the weakling Trump has done for the American people as far as a national virus response goes.

Finally, without saying a thing, trump has confirmed the inefficacy of hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic as well as vitamin supplements and whatever other nonsense they had him on. He has also confirmed the importance of masks in virus prevention, and that this virus infects more than "almost no-one".

...which is what a strong President would have done from the beginning. Shame he waited so long and had to say it like this.

Perhaps if he had come out with this info earlier and made it into a national virus prevention policy, he himself would have never been exposed.

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

That was the biggest mask I've ever seen.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Read this on another board and it gave me a chuckle.

"What I don't get is how Melania caught it."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:06 pm Let's say he recovers. How does this absolve him of accountability for the damage done? Why can't people wish him well while saying "You are a victim, but a victim of your own negligence in not protecting people from the pandemic and leading by example"? Somehow because he's sick he suddenly gets a pass due to sympathy? Are people really that fucked up that suddenly their own outrage can be tossed out the window like that?

Let's say he doesn't recover and Pence is slotted into the campaign. Same thing. He was head of the COVID force. He did nothing. He spent four years enabling the monster. People are really gonna vote for him, either because "He's not as bad as Trump" or "Do it for Donald!"?

The response I've seen on conservative media is "I thought libtards were supposed to be caring and supportive, see they just hate Trump"....mind you they completely ignore the shittiness of Trump towards others such as when Clinton had pneumonia.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Sleek wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:21 pm
I just look at it like an absurd joke...man who doubts the existence of bears gets eaten by bear.

This is the greatest thing the weakling Trump has done for the American people as far as a national virus response goes.

Finally, without saying a thing, trump has confirmed the inefficacy of hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic as well as vitamin supplements and whatever other nonsense they had him on. He has also confirmed the importance of masks in virus prevention, and that this virus infects more than "almost no-one".

...which is what a strong President would have done from the beginning. Shame he waited so long and had to say it like this.

Perhaps if he had come out with this info earlier and made it into a national virus prevention policy, he himself would have never been exposed.

Point taken, certainly, but we're not dealing with a smart 40% of the population. He could potentially suck up the sympathy vote from people that will forget about what he did and failed to do that caused the pandemic in the first place.

The media needs to be looking for a dual perspective on this now. Express the sympathy but continue to stress that he left Americans to fend for themselves. I don't see why this is already so hard for the press.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:04 pm

The response I've seen on conservative media is "I thought libtards were supposed to be caring and supportive, see they just hate Trump"....mind you they completely ignore the shittiness of Trump towards others such as when Clinton had pneumonia.

Of course. The hypocrisy is to be expected. But how much will this move the needle in the middle ground between firmly Biden and firmly Trump? You know, the somewhat reluctant Republicans for Biden?

I think there are real questions that have to be answered now by anyone that wants Biden to win this election.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Aaaaaaaaand now Kellyanne has tested positive for the Rona.

I thought she quit?
Fuck sigs.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:32 pm Aaaaaaaaand now Kellyanne has tested positive for the Rona.

I thought she quit?
The virus infects quitters too.

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:04 pm The response I've seen on conservative media is "I thought libtards were supposed to be caring and supportive, see they just hate Trump"....mind you they completely ignore the shittiness of Trump towards others such as when Clinton had pneumonia.
Watching the same demographic that gleefully cheers when a Rittenhouse murders people and who bend over backward to find dirt on people to justify murder by cops start clutching their pearls and crying about how horrible Liberals are is so absurd.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:42 pm
EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:04 pm The response I've seen on conservative media is "I thought libtards were supposed to be caring and supportive, see they just hate Trump"....mind you they completely ignore the shittiness of Trump towards others such as when Clinton had pneumonia.
Watching the same demographic that gleefully cheers when a Rittenhouse murders people and who bend over backward to find dirt on people to justify murder by cops start clutching their pearls and crying about how horrible Liberals are is so absurd.
Absurd, yes...and there is a gross misinterpretation.

It's not hate...it is GLEEFUL APPRECIATION of the biggest self-own in history. :lol:

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:04 pm

Two weeks ago Trumpers were celebrating and mocking the death of Ginsburg.

If word came that Hillary, Obama, Biden or Pelosi had tested positive they'd be cheering their asses off.

Piss on them.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

He needs to live long enough to be beaten by Biden, then thrown in jail.
Otherwise, good riddance to the both of them.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

Sleek wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:01 am Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

This.

Ha.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:15 am Image
And this.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:22 pm I really don’t want Trump to die, right now. Martyr for eternity? No, thanks. He can die the second he gets out of office.
Plus, that’d mean we’d get Pence as prez to finish Spanky’s term. Hope y’all are prepared for the sh*tshow that would end up being.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:42 pm
Sleek wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Point taken, certainly, but we're not dealing with a smart 40% of the population. He could potentially suck up the sympathy vote from people that will forget about what he did and failed to do that caused the pandemic in the first place.

The media needs to be looking for a dual perspective on this now. Express the sympathy but continue to stress that he left Americans to fend for themselves. I don't see why this is already so hard for the press.

Reality Ends The Reality Show

Andrew Sullivan: “It’s a terrible thing for an elderly person to get this disease, and Trump’s obesity puts him in an even more vulnerable category. No one deserves this, even those, like Trump, who openly defied prudent measures to reduce risk, and thereby helped infect and kill countless others. The president, like any human being, deserves sympathy and support.”

“But there is something salutary in the Trump era about reality reasserting itself in this last twist of the viral knife. The man has spent years at war with reality: living in delusions, perpetuating fantasies, imagining hoaxes, constructing conspiracies, accruing debt, rewriting history constantly as self-serving myth. At some point, reality was going to get personal in return.”

David Frum: “Americans are dead who might have been alive if Trump had met the challenge of COVID-19 with care and responsibility—or if somebody else, literally almost anybody else, had been president instead. Millions are out of work, in danger of losing their homes, living in fear. Tens of millions of young people have suffered disruption to their education, which will follow them through life. The pandemic was not Trump’s fault, but at every turn, he made things worse than they had to be—because at every turn, he cared only for himself, never for the country. And now he will care only for himself again.”

“Trump should never have been allowed anywhere near any public office. Wish him well, but recognize that his deformed spirit will never be well—and that nothing can be well for the country under his leadership.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

I don't wish him or that miserable complicit wife of his well at all. They can both go to Hell. And I hope his 3 grifter children and their lowlife SO's suffer and rot from it too

The day can't come fast enough when this orange shit heel and his scumbag family return to the filthy pig shit cesspool they crawled out of
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Notre Dame launched a site for students to snitch on each other for COVID-19 violations. Instead, they are reporting the university president, who tested positive, for shaking hands and not wearing a mask at the White House SCOTUS nomination ceremony, demanding his resignation.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyF ... to_snitch/