Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

He's the biggest shit-heel liar on the planet. He's always telling the same self congratulatory bullshit story that starts with "Sir..."
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Dr. James Phillips, chief of disaster medicine at George Washington University and an attending physician at Walter Reed Medical Center, tweeted that Mr. Trump’s brief departure from the hospital was “theater” and called it “insanity.”

"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity."

— Dr. James P. Phillips, MD (@DrPhillipsMD) October 4, 2020
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Vandalized by Someone Dressed as the Hulk
https://variety.com/2020/politics/news/ ... 234791616/

President Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed on Friday morning, reportedly by someone dressed as the Incredible Hulk.

The alleged green culprit used a pickaxe to vandalize Trump’s star some time early Friday morning, according to the Los Angeles Times. Police responded to the scene at 5:50 a.m. and have made no arrests so far. The destruction of Trump’s star came just a few hours after he announced that he and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus late Thursday night.

More than $3,000 worth of damage was sustained to the star, which classifies the crime as a felony. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will have to pay to replace the star, and repairs were already being done by Friday afternoon.

In a statement to Variety, the president of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce urged people to voice their frustrations with their ballots.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:00 pm Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Vandalized by Someone Dressed as the Hulk

President Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed on Friday morning, reportedly by someone dressed as the Incredible Hulk.

The alleged green culprit used a pickaxe to vandalize Trump’s star some time early Friday morning, according to the Los Angeles Times. Police responded to the scene at 5:50 a.m. and have made no arrests so far. The destruction of Trump’s star came just a few hours after he announced that he and First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus late Thursday night.

More than $3,000 worth of damage was sustained to the star, which classifies the crime as a felony. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will have to pay to replace the star, and repairs were already being done by Friday afternoon.

In a statement to Variety, the president of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce urged people to voice their frustrations with their ballots.

Honestly, at this point they should just remove the star. This is going to keep happening, and Trump is one of the worst people ever to be born into this country. So either just remove the star altogether and give the space to some other celebrity or start charging the repair work to the Trump family every time this happens.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:11 pm Dr. James Phillips, chief of disaster medicine at George Washington University and an attending physician at Walter Reed Medical Center, tweeted that Mr. Trump’s brief departure from the hospital was “theater” and called it “insanity.”

"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity."

— Dr. James P. Phillips, MD (@DrPhillipsMD) October 4, 2020

It's great to see that at least one doctor there is not going along with the bullshit. It would seem that others, however, are, I guess, willing to risk their reputations.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

After this weekend, I completed the deletion of every single social media account I had left (with the exception of Sludge and Spooge). I even left the Nextdoor App, which is supposed to mainly be about keeping tabs on your neighborhood and asking for recommendations for home stuff. It's become another place to argue about political bullshit. The retardation of this nation on both sides combined with the insanity of any news from any source IS the swamp. For the record, I'm usually independent and have voted either side over my lifetime. I like what Chris Rock said in his monologue on SNL...it's time to renegotiate our relationship with the government. Bad presidential candidates and an ineffective Congress and Senate ain't working anymore. We have no King, but we have Dukes and Duchesses with no term limits making nothing better for the common person. Anyway, I digress...in less than 12 hours, having no notifications or urges to check Twitter or Reddit has been cathartic. Best decision I've made in the last 6 months.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Kayleigh McEneny has the rona now.

Take 'em all down with you, Donnie. Way to go.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

One big narrative to say, "look, all these smart people had it and we're all fine. It's time to move on".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Well, c'mon Ivanka, Eric and Donnie....
YOU'RE NEXT, KIDS!
OWN IT!

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:00 pm Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Vandalized by Someone Dressed as the Hulk

They should call Mystery Inc. When they unmask him, it'll be the Spider-Man guy framing the Hulk guy because he took the corner spot.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

"But Mr. President, shouldn't someone actually die so that it's not so obvious that we're staging it?"

"TIFFANY!"
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Stoner wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:50 am Not sure wtf you're getting at here, but I feel like I'm walking away from this post knowing less.
cowpins wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:08 am co·a·lesce
/ˌkōəˈles/

verb
1. come together to form one mass or whole: "the puddles had coalesced into shallow streams"

Less? You mean less at the buffet? Jesus. Your jabs are good. But...come on. Eat a salad and read a book or two.
Last edited by DemonFilth2001 on Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Speaking of obese people, how many pounds of food do you think Trump shoves down that orange neck each day?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:23 am Speaking of obese people, how many pounds of food do you think Trump shoves down that orange neck each day?
Oh come on, can't we all coalesce together and share some positivity?
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

cowpins wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:40 am
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:23 am Speaking of obese people, how many pounds of food do you think Trump shoves down that orange neck each day?
Oh come on, can't we all coalesce together and share some positivity?
Ha. I see what you did. Nice.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

cowpins wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:37 am "But Mr. President, shouldn't someone actually die so that it's not so obvious that we're staging it?"

"TIFFANY!"

Oh brother.
A talking bimbohead at Fox News just said that Spanky now has an "an advantage" over Biden when it comes to dealing with the Covid crisis, since Spanky personally has it while Biden knows nothing about it.

It's like saying a drunk driver is an expert on auto safety.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

He's tweeting "Don't be afraid of Covid". :|

After four long agonizing years this numbskull still has no clue how to even fake being a leader.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Oh come on....really? Oh I hope that Kamala puts an end to this REAL quick. "Mr Vice President, when did the President first get diagnosed w/ Covid and is he willing to share those results?"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cowpins wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:49 am Oh come on....really? Oh I hope that Kamala puts an end to this REAL quick. "Mr Vice President, when did the President first get diagnosed w/ Covid and is he willing to share those results?"
"Can't divulge details due to HIPAA policies" is the new "Can't release taxes because they're being audited".
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The White House is gonna have to be totally fumigated and disinfected after he's gone. Same deal with all transpo vehicles.
BIGLY.

"Hey, look, Sir, there's enough Sharpies here to last a lifetime."
"BURN 'EM."

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

cowpins wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:49 am Oh come on....really? Oh I hope that Kamala puts an end to this REAL quick. "Mr Vice President, when did the President first get diagnosed w/ Covid and is he willing to share those results?"
I feel like it would be pertinent to also divulge the cost of happyboy's Covid treatment, with all of the specialized drug cocktails, antibodies and doctors, and how that treatment would bankrupt every single average American.

"It was no big deal. You just go to the hospital for a day and they pump you full of $175,000 worth of experimental cutting-edge medicines." :lol:
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Sleek wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:14 pm
I feel like it would be pertinent to also divulge the cost of happyboy's Covid treatment, with all of the specialized drug cocktails, antibodies and doctors, and how that treatment would bankrupt every single average American.

"It was no big deal. You just go to the hospital for a day and they pump you full of $175,000 worth of experimental cutting-edge medicines." :lol:

"..., and then he took a joy ride. Yes Mr. Vice President, I'm a Senator, but I'm also a tax payer. What I want to know is that that SUV have a full tank of gas or half tank?"
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That new footage of him returning to the White House PROVES that he's a genetic superhuman whose immune system crushed the virus like a cockroach. I absolutely did not see a sick old man gasping for air.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:00 pm That new footage of him returning to the White House PROVES that he's a genetic superhuman whose immune system crushed the virus like a cockroach. I absolutely did not see a sick old man gasping for air.
He went back outside with the camera crew to re-shoot the balcony scene.
He must be planning on using it in an ad.

“Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”: The President’s COVID Joyride Has the Family Divided
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10 ... ly-divided

Donald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:20 pm “Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”
It's no act.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3628383001

The $100 “Trump defeats COVID” coins are for sale on the website of the White House Gift Shop, which is not affiliated with the White House.

The coin is part of a series designed by Anthony Giannini, chairman of the White House Gift Shop. He described the COVID-19 coin as the last in a series illustrating "President Trump's ascendance over and defeat of the deadly COVID pandemic virus."
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:20 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:00 pm That new footage of him returning to the White House PROVES that he's a genetic superhuman whose immune system crushed the virus like a cockroach. I absolutely did not see a sick old man gasping for air.

“Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”: The President’s COVID Joyride Has the Family Divided

Donald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.
That's the best thing I've read in a very long time.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump be trippin fo reals.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:16 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:20 pm

That's the best thing I've read in a very long time.

They're all gonna turn on each other eventually.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder what could possibly be going on in that fat noggin of his. Jesus fucking christ.
ImageImage