Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

cowpins wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:57 pm BTW...it's a music message board for god's sake. I hope that you're well.
I liked your post better before you edited it. It was way more frantic. :lol:
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I heard there’s a good chance Jeff Goldblum might be reprising his 80’s movie classic The Fly on the opening bit of SNL.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Stoner wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:03 pm
cowpins wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:57 pm BTW...it's a music message board for god's sake. I hope that you're well.
Lol. No, I was drunk and woke up and realized how grade school it was of me to be suckered into your world. I know being combative is your Sludge thing, however it's not mine, nor is it many others here. So what's your next insult/judgement going to be? Should we take bets? Or perhaps for once you can just NOT respond? We're watching.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

cowpins wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:45 pm I know being combative is your Sludge thing, however it's not mine, nor is it many others here.
FUCK YOU, MAN!!!!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

cowpins wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:45 pm
Lol. No, I was drunk and woke up and realized how grade school it was of me to be suckered into your world.
That's the attitude. Mature and collected.
For a moment I thought I thought you realized what you've done and were chickening out. Cause she can be a real bitch, you know?

I'm glad I was wrong.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

"Suckered into your world." :lol:

I don't think I've ever fucking addressed you until you quoted me, ma'am.

This shit reminds me of when TMC would go on for eleventy billion posts and end every screed with "I'm not going to argue you with you."
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cowpins wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:45 pm
Lol. No, I was drunk and woke up and realized how grade school it was of me to be suckered into your world. I know being combative is your Sludge thing, however it's not mine, nor is it many others here. So what's your next insult/judgement going to be? Should we take bets? Or perhaps for once you can just NOT respond? We're watching.
Seems a bit combative to me.
ImageImage
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Very pointed.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:08 pm
cowpins wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:45 pm I know being combative is your Sludge thing, however it's not mine, nor is it many others here.
FUCK YOU, MAN!!!!
More importantly, how was my comma usage, man?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Hey cowpins, give her the old "You live in your parents' basement" treatment. That one always hurts.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

cowpins wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:04 am
Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:08 pm
FUCK YOU, MAN!!!!
More importantly, how was my comma usage, man?
Poor. " However" is always followed by a comma unless quoted, as I've done here. I won't go back to review your earlier posts, lest you lose sleep over the matter.
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Damn it! I missed that one. I'm failing on all fronts. First I tried to be funny by posting the Webster definition of a fancy word that Stoner used (and we see how well that worked out for me), followed drunken and then edited posts, and now poor comma usage. Guess it's time to go back to the shallow end.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:59 am Hey cowpins, give her the old "You live in your parents' basement" treatment. That one always hurts.
Nah, not my thing. However, I'll give you my proxy if you'd like.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Trump gets a very important endorsement:

President Trump’s reelection bid received a vote of support from an entity most in his party would reject: the Taliban, CBS News reports.

Said Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid: “We hope he will win the election and wind up U.S. military presence in Afghanistan.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

ijwthstd wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:48 pm Trump gets a very important endorsement:

President Trump’s reelection bid received a vote of support from an entity most in his party would reject: the Taliban, CBS News reports.

Said Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid: “We hope he will win the election and wind up U.S. military presence in Afghanistan.”

I heard his camp actually rejected the endorsement. And that's saying something!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Proof that Donald is five years old mentally. From the "failing" NY Times:

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:02 pm Proof that Donald is five years old mentally. From the "failing" NY Times:

Too bad. I'd like to see how many goobers would actually think he's Superman.
"Go ahead, Clem, it'll just bounce right off him!"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

The Entire Presidency Is a Superspreading Event

Olivia Nuzzi profiles President Trump in the hospital:

“Donald Trump was on the phone, and he was talking about dying. It was Saturday, October 3, and while his doctor had told the outside world that the president’s symptoms were nothing to worry about, Trump, cocooned in his suite at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, was telling those close to him something very different.”

“I could be one of the diers,” he said.

“The person on the other end of the line couldn’t forget that unusual word the president used: dier. A seldom-said dictionary standard, it was a classic Trumpism, at once sinister and childlike. If being a loser was bad, being a dier was a lot worse. Losers can become winners again. Diers are losers forever. But aren’t we all diers in the end? Donald Trump, the least self-reflective man in America, was contemplating his own mortality.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

In prison, sniveling toadie Lindsey Graham is what we called a punk. Maybe some of Trump's most slavish devotees should look up what that entails so they know what fate awaits them.

“If you’re a young African American, an immigrant, you can go anywhere in this state, you just need to be conservative, not liberal.”

— Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), quoted by the Washington Post.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, who chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee set to consider President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee next week, refused on Friday to be tested for the coronavirus, AFP reports.

“Graham’s move prompted the debate with Jaime Harrison to be scrapped, with separate interviews of the candidates conducted instead.”

Nate Silver: “The reason Lindsey Graham won’t get tested despite having been exposed to many COVID+ people is because if he reveals a positive test and has to quarantine the Amy Coney Barrett nomination could get scuttled. There is no other logical reason.”
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

ijwthstd wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:37 pm “I could be one of the diers,” he said.

There's no doubt someone else took this man's SATs.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:18 pm "Go ahead, Clem, it'll just bounce right off him!"
This is easily my favorite Presidential assassination reference ever. I lol'd.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:02 pm Proof that Donald is five years old mentally. From the "failing" NY Times:

I'd actually like to have seen this and then watch him jump off the top of Trump Tower in an attempt to prove his super power.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Worse. He's Bobby Blotzer.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

latest Lincoln Project ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BmFkB1_vN8

60 MInutes segment on The Lincoln Project from earlier this evening

https://youtu.be/s95VhNZmigw
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

ijwthstd wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:51 pm
60 MInutes segment on The Lincoln Project from earlier this evening

https://youtu.be/s95VhNZmigw
Imagine that. They found a dividing line between college-educated and non-college-educated Republicans.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So today was not only the start of the Coney Barrett hearings but also the McGrath/McConnell debates. I'm sure looking up more than basic highlights from both will get me sorely depressed. I did see that Kamala Harris' remote feed kept cutting out, which Graham pretend to be sorry about. And she let him know he was a fuckhead who probably *wasn't* sorry at all. Coney Barrett seems to have spent a lot of her time delving back into how important her faith is which doesn't inspired confidence in her ability to judge objectively. Meanwhile, at the Kentucky debate, McConnell was said to have spent a good amount of time laughing during COVID-related discussion.

I didn't even realize those SCOTUS hearings were going to start *today*. Last I'd heard, they hadn't even finalized out how or if this would even take place. Eh, I should've known they'd just jump in. The craven GOP will confirm her and that's likely a given. :(
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

From last post, watching some of the exchanges, this thing is a joke. The Repubs aren't gonna gamble on someone that will go her own way. They want a stooge, and she can play coy all she wants, but she's definitely gonna do the party's bidding on the ACA, Roe v. Wade and the election.

This hearing is just a shit show. She honestly couldn't tell Klobuchar whether voter intimidation is a crime because she couldn't discuss "hypotheticals." Klobuchar responded by reciting the actual law saying it's a crime.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Between the courts upholding Abbott's decree of ONE FUCKING BALLOT BOX PER COUNTY in Texas and the California GOP refusing to take down fake ballot boxes, it's pretty fucking clear how afraid the Republicans are of losing this election. It's comforting to know how nervous they are, but disconcerting how little the media or the public at large seem to care. Fuck, Trumptards want to kidnap governors and it barely merited a casual mention on the news.
Image Image