Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by mullet_head »

Mojo wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:38 pm Between the courts upholding Abbott's decree of ONE FUCKING BALLOT BOX PER COUNTY in Texas and the California GOP refusing to take down fake ballot boxes
Shit like that may happen in shithole countries, but certainly not in América. I mean, we're talking about the greatest country in the Universe.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

I'm going to go ahead and admit something that pains me to say: I'd bang the dogshit out of Amy Coney Barrett and enjoy every second of it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:05 am I'm going to go ahead and admit something that pains me to say: I'd bang the dogshit out of Amy Coney Barrett and enjoy every second of it.
I bet she smells like a combination of baby powder, laundry detergent and hair conditioner.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:05 am I'm going to go ahead and admit something that pains me to say: I'd bang the dogshit out of Amy Coney Barrett and enjoy every second of it.
Ideally, you'd get her pregnant and she'd be thankfull she could legally abort.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Hey, it wouldn't be the first time I've sexed up a chick that I didn't particularly like as a person.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:15 am Hey, it wouldn't be the first time I've sexed up a chick that I didn't particularly like as a person.
Makes ya' bang her extra harder. That's why break-up/getting back together sex is often the best.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

‘Unmasking’ probe ordered by Barr finds no wrongdoing by Obama officials: report
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/unmas ... 1602644494

An investigation ordered by U.S. Attorney General William Barr into potentially improper “unmasking” by the Obama administration around the 2016 election has closed without finding evidence of any serious wrongdoing, the Washington Post reported Tuesday night.

President Donald Trump and other Republicans have, for months, claimed that the unmaskings proved a conspiracy and were a major scandal, but Texas U.S. Attorney John Bash will not bring any criminal charges in the matter, the Post said.

The report has not been made public and may stay under wraps, the Post reported.

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Her voice annoys me. It is infantalized...every time I hear her, I think if that old psych thing that figured if certain people were traumatized at a young age, their vocal affect would get sort of stuck there...
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

In other news, the Trump administration freely states it has embraced herd immunity as its approach to dealing with COVID-19. So in other words, the strategy is "Do nothing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyKaK5- ... nnel=MSNBC
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sleek wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:42 am
Her voice annoys me. It is infantalized...every time I hear her, I think if that old psych thing that figured if certain people were traumatized at a young age, their vocal affect would get sort of stuck there...
"Daddy made a caca on my bed!"

Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Indeed.
TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:19 pm In other news, the Trump administration freely states it has embraced herd immunity as its approach to dealing with COVID-19. So in other words, the strategy is STILL "Do nothing."
/FTFY

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Baby Trump has COVID-19. Oooooooops.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Oh man, I hope he doesn't fall over and crush anybody.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Sleek wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:15 pm Indeed.
TenBenny wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:19 pm In other news, the Trump administration freely states it has embraced herd immunity as its approach to dealing with COVID-19. So in other words, the strategy is STILL "Do nothing."
/FTFY

Pretty much. This is the administration's way of trying to flip doing nothing from a negative, and looking weak, to a positive, and looking decisive. To seem really engaged with tackling this virus. "Oh, we were doing nothing intentionally. You know, herd immunity!"
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:26 am
I bet she smells like a combination of baby powder, laundry detergent and hair conditioner.
This Handmaid's head has never seen a bottle of conditioner, not even Suave!
It's neither here nor there, but her frizzy hair bugs the fuck outta me! It was better today than yesterday, she must have seen the tweets.
Her baby voice that says nothing is even worse.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Get ready to support that baby. No abortion. No contraception.

#ACBCanGoToHell
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:26 am
You forgot frankincense and myrrh.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

NBC getting dinged, including by its own MSNBC hosts, for airing a town hall with Trump at the *same* time as Biden on ABC. What kinda shit is that? Are those NBC fucks gonna 2016 this election or what?
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Baron has serial killer in the making written all over his face.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The supreme court panic to confirm is funny because the republicans think they have a monopoly on unethical moves by continually harping on this "packing the court" thing. If things work out with Coney Barrett she will be confirmed just about a WEEK before the election, an election that is very much already underway to boot. 'Unheard of' doesn't even cover this.

It's hilarious that the main argument about potential packing has it's basis in "politicizing" the supreme court when our current moron in chief has unapologetically appointed THREE highly conservative judges during his term and one of his stooges blocked the last liberal candidate before that.

Ethics are a thing of the past thanks to Donnie boy and that will apply to both sides of the partisan aisle. They'd better be ready for the pendulum to swing hard as fuck back the other way.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Roxxxxtar wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:34 am Baron has serial killer in the making written all over his face.
He looks Russian.

woblinweebles
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by woblinweebles »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:28 am Ethics are a thing of the past thanks to Donnie boy and that will apply to both sides of the partisan aisle. They'd better be ready for the pendulum to swing hard as fuck back the other way.
They will just complain about the liberal hypocrisy, the same way they have about seating a supreme court nominee during an election year.
Here's a preview of what we can probably expect: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion ... 505321001/
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:58 am
Roxxxxtar wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:34 am Baron has serial killer in the making written all over his face.
He looks Russian.
Well there's that "wherever" Melania is from plus Putin putin his pud in her puss. WhoTF knows who she fucked when she basically is a mailorder bride whose paycheck is never around.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Rudy Giuliani Is My Father. Please, Everyone, Vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

I may not be able to change my father’s mind, but together, we can vote this toxic administration out of office.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/1 ... -for-biden
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The thing with Coney Barrett is aside from the fact that she's clearly a partisan plant, she just comes off as woefully unqualified to be on the Supreme Court. She doesn't answer questions about established law, claiming they're "hypotheticals,", and when she does, she doesn't know a good of the answers to questions about specific laws. Before Senator Kennedy started asking her about doing laundry, which in and of itself was demeaning, she said she hoped her last question "is an easy one." She seems to hold this demeanor as if to say how dare the Democrats question her for what Republicans promised her would be an assured appointment.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie Dumbass is being "set up" on the town hall forum the HE insisted on doing. :lol:

"Biden's doing a town hall? That's not fair! I'll do a town hall!"
"You realize that means you'll have to answer questions from the constituents, right?"
"What? You mean I don't just yammer a bunch of nonsense while the audience claps?"
"No."
"It's a SET UP!! Deep state!... um... Fake news!... ehh… something something derp..."
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:00 pm Donnie Dumbass is being "set up" on the town hall forum the HE insisted on doing. :lol:

"You realize that means you'll have to answer questions from the constituents, right?"
"What? You mean I don't just yammer a bunch of nonsense while the audience claps?"
"No."
"It's a SET UP!! Deep state!... um... Fake news!... ehh… something something derp..."

This could go badly for Donnie in a number of ways. Even if Savannah Guthrie does a poor job of asking tough questions and follow-ups, he loves to run roughshod over women, so how many more women voters is he gonna lose tonight by bulldozing over her? I don't think he can control himself enough to give a measured performance. He can't not "dominate."
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

So Twitter is down? Is this by design because of the Town Halls? Weird.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:00 pm Donnie Dumbass is being "set up" on the town hall forum the HE insisted on doing. :lol:

"No."
He tweeted earlier today:

“I will be doing a major Fake @NBCNews Town Hall Forum, live tonight from Miami, at 8:00 P.M. They asked me to do it in place of the Rigged Steve Scully (he is now suspended from @cspan for lying) Debate. I wonder if they’ll treat me as well as Sleepy Joe? They should!”

...so he's basically shitting on the floor on the way in. I don't really understand this strategy of antagonizing your host. I wonder what he has up his sleeve?

One thing is for sure, no matter how shitty you can imagine it, with Trump, it will be even shittier.