Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

The old saying that when you point the finger at somebody else, there are three other fingers pointing back at you... that should be tattooed on Trump's forehead. He calls somebody a "disaster", the subtext is "I'm a disaster". He calls people idiots, the subtext is "I'm an idiot".

Sigmund Freud is watching from the great beyond, facepalming with one hand and writing a whole new book with the other.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Not to mention Fauci's 60 Minutes interview last night. The world is one big dirt clod fight in his warped head.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump and Biden will have mics cut during opponent's answers in final debate
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... s-n1243954

President Donald Trump and Joe Biden will have their microphones cut off during Thursday’s final presidential debate while their opponent delivers initial two-minute answers to each debate topic, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced Monday.

Both microphones will be on during open-discussion segments of the debate.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:22 am Is the jackass actually trying to lose?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-unl ... oronavirus

Trump Unloads on Anthony Fauci, Calling Him a ‘Disaster’ and an ‘Idiot’ About Coronavirus

Trump has no choice but to double down against the scientific and medical war on COVID. To be clear, it's absolutely heinous, and he's a horrible person who's caused and continues to add to an enormous body count, but I guess he can't really reverse course now (and it's not like he has the empathy to where he could do that anyway). It's political suicide for him to start dispensing the advice Fauci gives.

As for Trump's cult members, I share the sentiment of people that have reasonably said, agree with someone or disagree, but no one deserves death threats. I mean especially Fauci. He's an expert doctor putting out advice meant to protect people's lives.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Remember back when the shitbag didn't want that boat to dock because it would inflate the covid numbers? :lol:

"And at a press conference at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Friday, Trump said he didn’t want to bring the Grand Princess’s passengers back to land because doing so would increase the official count of US coronavirus cases."
The weakling Trump wrote:I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault. I’d rather have them stay on, personally.
Ha ha ha. At that point there were 21 people infected on that ship, and he didn't want them to land because it would mean 2 times the covid numbers.

Ha ha ha. There have now been three hundred ninety thousand times that amount of cases in the U.S.

Ha ha ha.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:55 pm Trump and Biden will have mics cut during opponent's answers in final debate
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... s-n1243954

President Donald Trump and Joe Biden will have their microphones cut off during Thursday’s final presidential debate while their opponent delivers initial two-minute answers to each debate topic, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced Monday.

Both microphones will be on during open-discussion segments of the debate.
This will be the reason he pusses out of this debate too. :roll:
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

When asked about Covid Biden should spend the 2-minutes reading off names of people who died due to Trump's lack of leadership. With his mic turned off Trump would either have a visible meltdown or do his little condescending laugh/smile thing and show how heartless he truly is.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

cowpins wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:21 am When asked about Covid Biden should spend the 2-minutes reading off names of people who died due to Trump's lack of leadership. With his mic turned off Trump would either have a visible meltdown or do his little condescending laugh/smile thing and show how heartless he truly is.
That would be epic television and worth tuning in for 2 minutes.
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:54 am Voted yesterday. No problem; took about 5 minutes then done.
I early voted yesterday. Took me about 5 min also. I will drop my mail in vote today at some point. Looking forward to 11/3 so I can vote in person that way I know my vote will count. Civic duty complete!
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

cowpins wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:21 am When asked about Covid Biden should spend the 2-minutes reading off names of people who died due to Trump's lack of leadership. With his mic turned off Trump would either have a visible meltdown or do his little condescending laugh/smile thing and show how heartless he truly is.
It’d take a helluva lot longer than two minutes. They’d be on all night.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump is unhinged today, saying he plans to release his "60 Minutes" interview with Lesley Stahl ahead of its schedule broadcast. For starters, it was said he bailed early and didn't bother taking part in a walking portion of the interview, and now this is suggesting the interview portion he *did* do didn't go well.

I can't see any reason for CBS to release this footage to Donald Trump. Why? So he can reshape it or edit it to suit his own needs? You know who's not griping about his own "60 Minutes" interview? Joe Biden.
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:32 pm Trump is unhinged today, saying he plans to release his "60 Minutes" interview with Lesley Stahl ahead of its schedule broadcast. For starters, it was said he bailed early and didn't bother taking part in a walking portion of the interview, and now this is suggesting the interview portion he *did* do didn't go well.

I can't see any reason for CBS to release this footage to Donald Trump. Why? So he can reshape it or edit it to suit his own needs? You know who's not griping about his own "60 Minutes" interview? Joe Biden.
CNN got a full story on it. The best part of the story "The President later accused Stahl of not wearing a mask and tweeted out a brief clip of her without one while at the White House." He's the POTUS who rallies against mask wearing, tells every one not to wear them and then has a melt down because she supposedly didn't have a mask on. He lacks all credibility and that's why Biden is going to win.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics ... index.html
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

We definitely need four more years of this little tantrum-throwing bitch. :roll:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

McConnell is now urging the White House to strike down the stimulus package that Pelosi and Mnuchin are working on as it probably will not pass the Senate and it will reflect badly against the Barrett SC vote.

Motherfucker doesn't give a shit about the people suffering financially from this pandemic, just worried about loading the SC with conservatives.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 664901001/
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Baby's throwing another tantrum! His head is going to explode soon. I hope someone catches it on video. Give us at least that, 2020.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Televangelist Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win, then an asteroid will hit Earth
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... ill-win-an

Televangelist Pat Robertson said on Tuesday that God told him President Trump will win, and more than five years later an asteroid will hit Earth and “maybe” bring “the end.”

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told “The 700 Club.”

“That doesn't mean you sit home and don’t vote,” he added. “That means you get out and do everything you can to work, but he’s going to win. That’s, I think, a given.”

The 90-year-old forecasted disaster for the country and the world after the election, including civil unrest, at least two attempts on Trump’s life and a war against Israel that will be “put down by God.”

Then, the world will see “at least five years or more of extraordinary peace” before the asteroid.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

City o fMiami Police Officer, in full uniform with badge and gun wearing his Trump mask inside of the polling location in government center. City funded voter intimidation.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:38 pm Baby's throwing another tantrum! His head is going to explode soon. I hope someone catches it on video. Give us at least that, 2020.

Someone's a sad boy today.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1 ... 88803?s=20
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:58 pm McConnell is now urging the White House to strike down the stimulus package that Pelosi and Mnuchin are working on as it probably will not pass the Senate and it will reflect badly against the Barrett SC vote.

Motherfucker doesn't give a shit about the people suffering financially from this pandemic, just worried about loading the SC with conservatives.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 664901001/

I was kind of sad this morning realizing the confirmation of Coney Barrett (I'm assuming it's all but a given) has gotta happen within these next 14 days. I mean if one of her main functions is to fuck with the election she's got to be in there to... how does Trump like to phrase these things, "Stand back and stand by"?
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Reuters: “Lawyers at Jones Day, which has earned millions as outside counsel to President Trump’s re-election campaign, have donated nearly $90,000 to the campaign committee of Trump’s Democratic rival Joe Biden.”

“Contributions to the Trump campaign by Jones Day lawyers totaled just $50.”

“Lawyers at several other law firms representing Trump or his campaign also heavily favored Biden.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Trump had a secret bank account in China with $25 million in it while an office. This should be big news today, but I suspect traction is building and there is more to come. I think we're going to learn to a more significant extent than known (or suspected) that Donny Boy is owned by, and has had election help from, China as well as Russia.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

There were several emails on Hunter Biden's laptop about Trump's secret Russian and Chinese bank accounts. Apparently, he was acting as his father's agent in tracking down Trump's overseas financial connections, hence his presence in those countries. Shit is about to hit the fan.

kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:51 pm Televangelist Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win, then an asteroid will hit Earth

Televangelist Pat Robertson said on Tuesday that God told him President Trump will win, and more than five years later an asteroid will hit Earth and “maybe” bring “the end.”

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told “The 700 Club.”

“That doesn't mean you sit home and don’t vote,” he added. “That means you get out and do everything you can to work, but he’s going to win. That’s, I think, a given.”

The 90-year-old forecasted disaster for the country and the world after the election, including civil unrest, at least two attempts on Trump’s life and a war against Israel that will be “put down by God.”

Then, the world will see “at least five years or more of extraordinary peace” before the asteroid.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'

LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Trump Has Contributed Only $8,000 to His Campaign

Politico: “Back in early September, Trump weighed spending as much as $100 million of his own money on his reelection bid, according to Bloomberg News. When asked by reporters if he planned to self-fund part of his run, Trump said, ‘If I have to, I would.'”

“But the money has not materialized. Trump has contributed just over $8,000 to his campaign this election cycle, according to FEC data.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

George Will: “As the Donald Trump parenthesis in the republic’s history closes, he is opening the sluices on his reservoir of invectives and self-pity. A practitioner of crybaby conservatism — no one, he thinks, has suffered so much since Job lost his camels and acquired boils — and ever a weakling, Trump will end his presidency as he began it: whining.”
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Obama just scorched 45 a new one in his Philly speech.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

kreamygoodness wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:51 pm Televangelist Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will win, then an asteroid will hit Earth

Evangelicals, Trump and his ilk, Alt-Righters, phone and social media scam artists, etc., it is a shame that the world is so full of dumbfucks that these con artists exist and exist for one thing only...to get rich off of the stupids. Some days I truly wish there were a hell these people will live out eternity. But alas, they will have the same easy fate as the rest of us...worm food or burned to ash. My only wish is that while still on this earth, they endure a level of suffering beyond human comprehension. Man, it feels good thinking like a heathen...if only biblical heathens weren't science fiction.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

This Guiliani/Borat thing that hit today is really something.

Cue the weakling Trump tweeting about how he doesn't even know Rudy Guiliani... :lol: