Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

The mic thing was nothing but a benefit to trump. It put boundaries on his crazy. A lie is a lie whether yelled or whispered though.

The moderator did a great job I thought, all you need to do is watch the last question asked and that is the debate in a nutshell. Trump has no intention of trying to bring the country together and a very pessimistic, scorched earth view, Biden is about optimism, thoughtfulness, and finding common ground.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:52 pm The mic thing was nothing but a benefit to trump. It put boundaries on his crazy. A lie is a lie whether yelled or whispered though.

The moderator did a great job I thought, all you need to do is watch the last question asked and that is the debate in a nutshell. Trump has no intention of trying to bring the country together and a very pessimistic, scorched earth view, Biden is about optimism, thoughtfulness, and finding common ground.

I saw Joe Scarborough talking about how all his friends, all Trump supporters, told him they think Trump is horrible and yet they just can't vote for a Democrat. The vote for Trump in 2016 could maybe be chalked up to a sincere, albeit misguided belief that he would do something different, but now that we've seen four years of this Trumpian nightmare, there's no excusing a second vote for him (or a first if he's made some actual converts from the left).

This time the vote for Trump is going to be a reflection on the voter. And a lot of those voters should ask themselves what they're gonna say years from now about this time, how they're going to explain supporting this man to their kids or grandkids.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:46 pm
EddieVanHeineken wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:52 pm The mic thing was nothing but a benefit to trump. It put boundaries on his crazy. A lie is a lie whether yelled or whispered though.

I saw Joe Scarborough talking about how all his friends, all Trump supporters, told him they think Trump is horrible and yet they just can't vote for a Democrat. The vote for Trump in 2016 could maybe be chalked up to a sincere, albeit misguided belief that he would do something different, but now that we've seen four years of this Trumpian nightmare, there's no excusing a second vote for him (or a first if he's made some actual converts from the left).

This time the vote for Trump is going to be a reflection on the voter. And a lot of those voters should ask themselves what they're gonna say years from now about this time, how they're going to explain supporting this man to their kids or grandkids.
I honestly don't think they care how they look. I live in a middle/upper-middle class (not that I'm upper of anything) subdivision. To me, a huge tell-tale sign and difference are that Biden/Harris supporters either have no political signs in their yard or MAYBE one tasteful, small sign. The Trump supporters have 2 dozen signs and a car dealership-sized flag flying high. If you're really into the politics and policies and not the "celebrity", racism enablement, or reality tv shitshow, would you make your house look like a freeway-side fireworks store? Come on...these are nice homes, nicely manicured landscaping, etc. This is not the rural sticks in BFE. These fine folks are either dumb as fuck and somehow made a nice living OR they are dumb as fuck and enjoy the stupid side of life OR they are just dumb as fuck, period.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Two of the dumbest fucks in life . ^^^

But I'm glad Kenny Rogers is back and looking less dead.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

25 years of FoxNews, rush Limbaugh, and others telling them democrats are the enemy, communists, coming to take their money, possessions, minorities going to move into their Pristine communities And drive property value down, the country is browning, etc etc.

They are brainwashed.

Another aspect is their complete inability to empathize with others. I’ve had several conversations with family/friends. They don’t care about things that have a negative affect on others, period. They Often deny those things exist (covid for example). Once they are affected then all bets are off, it’s emblematic of the Republican Party as well.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Roxxxxtar wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 am

I honestly don't think they care how they look. I live in a middle/upper-middle class (not that I'm upper of anything) subdivision. To me, a huge tell-tale sign and difference are that Biden/Harris supporters either have no political signs in their yard or MAYBE one tasteful, small sign. The Trump supporters have 2 dozen signs and a car dealership-sized flag flying high. If you're really into the politics and policies and not the "celebrity", racism enablement, or reality tv shitshow, would you make your house look like a freeway-side fireworks store? Come on...these are nice homes, nicely manicured landscaping, etc. This is not the rural sticks in BFE. These fine folks are either dumb as fuck and somehow made a nice living OR they are dumb as fuck and enjoy the stupid side of life OR they are just dumb as fuck, period.
You’re absolutely right. They don’t care. They don’t care about anyone except themselves. No empathy for other people struggling until they personally are effected. They love Trump because he is the symbol of the shitty person they are or aspire to be.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

"I take full responsibility, it's not my fault."

:roll:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:24 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:19 pm Donnie's melting. Took a minute or two but there he goes again. :lol:
When I melt down, a call honest Mexicans "idiots" too :x
This is one he should have smashed in his fucking face in every single interview he ever does again. He was specifically talking about people who choose to follow US laws and go through the process the right way. The ones who wait it out and do the right thing are low IQ. The fucking President of the United States said this shit.

This should offend every patriot to their fucking core. Besmirching people trying to go about the American dream in the legal, correct way. Won't lose a singe supporter.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Civil_war »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:01 am
SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:24 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:19 pm Donnie's melting. Took a minute or two but there he goes again. :lol:
When I melt down, a call honest Mexicans "idiots" too :x
This is one he should have smashed in his fucking face in every single interview he ever does again. He was specifically talking about people who choose to follow US laws and go through the process the right way. The ones who wait it out and do the right thing are low IQ. The fucking President of the United States said this shit.

This should offend every patriot to their fucking core. Besmirching people trying to go about the American dream in the legal, correct way. Won't lose a singe supporter.
How is it the "legal correct way"? In this hypothetical situation, both those who choose to go to court and those who did not still entered the country illegally. The point was that there are barely repercussions for those who choose to avoid their appearance court, as opposed to those who choose to appear.

There is a "legal correct way," which is not entering the country illegally to begin with.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Civil_war wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:18 am There is a "legal correct way," which is not entering the country illegally to begin with.
Asylum is a thing. Always has been. You may not like it, but it's a thing. You don't stay in your fucked up country and write a nice letter and wait to be invited. They come, they ask for entry, they wait for their case to be heard, they're either granted entry or not. That's what you do, is it not? So those that come, wait, and come back when asked aren't doing the right thing?
Image Image
Civil_war

Post by Civil_war »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:24 am
Civil_war wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:18 am There is a "legal correct way," which is not entering the country illegally to begin with.
Asylum is a thing. Always has been. You may not like it, but it's a thing. You don't stay in your fucked up country and write a nice letter and wait to be invited. They come, they ask for entry, they wait for their case to be heard, they're either granted entry or not. That's what you do, is it not? So those that come, wait, and come back when asked aren't doing the right thing?
Are you referring to those who go through a port of entry or those that do not?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Civil_war wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:28 am Are you referring to those who go through a port of entry or those that do not?
Proper asylum is only requested through a port of entry. Regardless, none of whatever goofy semantics stuff you want to get into matters - if you're given a court date, you're in the system. If you come back when you're told to, you're using the system as it's intended to be used. I'm not getting into a typical Civil_war semantics and non-sequiturs merry-go-round. I just don't have the energy. Whatever you disagree with me on, fine. You're going to disagree, regardless. Let's just stop now.
Image Image
Civil_war

Post by Civil_war »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:35 am
Civil_war wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:28 am Are you referring to those who go through a port of entry or those that do not?
Proper asylum is only requested through a port of entry. Regardless, none of whatever goofy semantics stuff you want to get into matters - if you're given a court date, you're in the system. If you come back when you're told to, you're using the system as it's intended to be used. I'm not getting into a typical Civil_war semantics and non-sequiturs merry-go-round. I just don't have the energy. Whatever you disagree with me on, fine. You're going to disagree, regardless. Let's just stop now.
God you're a baby. I asked you a question. You don't have to engage, there's a block button.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Civil_war wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:37 am God you're a baby. I asked you a question. You don't have to engage, there's a block button.
I'm a baby, but your immediate response when no one wants to play with you is "why don't you block me then!?"

You've always been one of the most pompous whiners on here. Ever wonder why multiple posters call you "Snivel_war," and basically say the same shit I say? Let me guess: THEY'RE all wrong; not you?
Image Image
Civil_war

Post by Civil_war »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:07 am
Civil_war wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:37 am God you're a baby. I asked you a question. You don't have to engage, there's a block button.
I'm a baby, but your immediate response when no one wants to play with you is "why don't you block me then!?"

You've always been one of the most pompous whiners on here. Ever wonder why multiple posters call you "Snivel_war," and basically say the same shit I say? Let me guess: THEY'RE all wrong; not you?
Mojo, the difference between you and I is that I don't care all that much about what people on this board think about me. This isn't real life, and the opinions of a bunch of middle-aged, or in your case 34 year old, men don't actually play a huge part of my day.

I find it funny that you and a handful of others on here have effectively turned the Lounge into a political board, yet get upset whenever someone voices an alternative opinion. I always felt that politics should be relegated to the War Board, but that's wishful thinking. However, unlike those who have been banned, I do my best to maintain my composure. So far, you have lost your temper twice, and proven yourself a racist in the Blazing Saddles thread.

As for the Snivel_War thing, I simply do not care. It was started by Chip a few years ago, and frankly it's pretty clever. But, did it ever occur to you that middle-aged men calling those who disagree with them names, while simultaneously making fun of Trump for doing the same thing, might be hypocritical?

Furthermore, you were the one who ended the "conversation" before it even took off, rambling about semantics. God forbid people think about the technical vocabulary of law, especially when they're discussing it. Not to mention, you made a statement that I responded to. How dare some challenge the great Mojo!

In the end, I don't care about you or what you think of me, but I do care about people's opinions on day-to-day life in Western democracies. I enjoy discussing and debating certain issues and I think it's valuable to be able to do so thoughtfully. I have lost my temper at times on this board, I have been here for fifteen years, but I do my best to maintain my composure and it has been increasingly difficult since the world went absolutely insane over the last four years. Differences of opinion are good and provide insight into the other side. If you were to realize this for one second, you might not come off as an uniformed, partisan, shill.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I don’t care, either. That’s why I didn’t write five paragraphs or read past the first two sentences of yours.
Image Image
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:50 am
Roxxxxtar wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 am

You’re absolutely right. They don’t care. They don’t care about anyone except themselves. No empathy for other people struggling until they personally are effected. They love Trump because he is the symbol of the shitty person they are or aspire to be.

100% correct
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:16 am I don’t care, either. That’s why I didn’t write five paragraphs or read past the first two sentences of yours.
The novella Snivel War wrote convinced me he cares less than you.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

For the record, I'm here every day and I don't recall ever reading the term, "Snivel_war". Or is this new in the last two hours?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

How can anyone listen to Donald Trump Jr and not think about punching him right in his smug, entitled, grifter mouth?

What a fucking arrogant dickhead. Never had to work for jack shit but he goes around giving speeches about how other people should live

Fuck that punk and his entire BS family. The day can't come soon enough when that band of scumbags goes back to the pig shit infested cesspool they crawled out of
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:12 am How can anyone listen to Donald Trump Jr and not think about punching him right in his smug, entitled, grifter mouth?

What a fucking arrogant dickhead. Never had to work for jack shit but he goes around giving speeches about how other people should live

Fuck that punk and his entire BS family. The day can't come soon enough when that band of scumbags goes back to the pig shit infested cesspool they crawled out of
Exactly.
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:12 am How can anyone listen to Donald Trump Jr and not think about punching him right in his smug, entitled, grifter mouth?

You ever have one of those fantasies about one of your annoying or hated coworkers meeting some kind of Final Destination demise even though you don't really wish death upon them? I think like that every time one of those assclowns appears on TV acting as if they actually know anything, earned anything, or worked for anything.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cowpins wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:17 am For the record, I'm here every day and I don't recall ever reading the term, "Snivel_war". Or is this new in the last two hours?
it's been around, but usually only used when his inner Trumptard comes out to play.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The thing that should piss everybody off is how it always comes down to one particular state where you have metro areas voting one way and rural/suburbs voting the other way and polls are showing that state being neck and neck. This time it looks like the lottery winner is Pennsylvania. You have an entire country jumping through their asses to get their votes in and make their voices heard and we come down to some absurdly hysterical push from both parties to court these clueless fucking Midwest hicks because THEY and no one else might wind up deciding the whole shebang.

We really need to figure out a different electoral system that doesn't put the entire fate of the country in the hands of such a narrow and objectively inconsequential demographic every time. It needs to be completely revamped to take care of that aspect along with population fairness and gerrymandering. The electoral college is as relevant as a fucking eight track tape at this point.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Yah. Whole thing should be done by popular vote. There is literally no reason why it shouldn't be at this point.

Should also be a computer thing.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:50 am
Roxxxxtar wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 am I honestly don't think they care how they look. I live in a middle/upper-middle class (not that I'm upper of anything) subdivision. To me, a huge tell-tale sign and difference are that Biden/Harris supporters either have no political signs in their yard or MAYBE one tasteful, small sign. The Trump supporters have 2 dozen signs and a car dealership-sized flag flying high. If you're really into the politics and policies and not the "celebrity", racism enablement, or reality tv shitshow, would you make your house look like a freeway-side fireworks store? Come on...these are nice homes, nicely manicured landscaping, etc. This is not the rural sticks in BFE. These fine folks are either dumb as fuck and somehow made a nice living OR they are dumb as fuck and enjoy the stupid side of life OR they are just dumb as fuck, period.

Biden is considering Republican cabinet members. He's really throwing the party an olive ranch when a lot of people would say he should let it die. It's a testament to his character that he would do that when Republicans would never even think about it, let alone muse about it publicly. The GOP has basically shit on the Democrats since the Newt Gingrich '90s.

It's a testament to Democrats that some of them are willing to say, "This is a bipartisan country." But in reality, the public should shun the Republican leaders and vote the party to at the very least the brink of non-existence. Give credit to the more rational Republicans if you will, but this party can't exist going forward without a complete overhaul of ideology and character, and that's going to take a very long time and the party coming to the table hat in hand. If the GOP doesn't throw out the most odious members and instincts and say, "This is not what we want to be, you are not welcome," and set the example for citizens in the party, it's not going to survive.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:32 pm

Biden is considering Republican cabinet members. He's really throwing the party an olive ranch when a lot of people would say he should let it die. It's a testament to his character that he would do that when Republicans would never even think about it, let alone muse about it publicly. The GOP has basically shit on the Democrats since the Newt Gingrich '90s.
It’s a testament to the fact that Biden is a career politician who made his money off the same system Trump did, and from many of the same people. He’ll take any sycophant along with him, regardless of party, if they help him maintain his station. He’s the obvious lesser of two evils, but don’t be naive. These are career politicians, and Trump is right to question what the fuck they’ve done in 40 years, even if he’s only doing it for political points.
Just like with Hillary, you’re whitewashing, and you’re full of shit.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:55 pm Trump is right to question what the fuck they’ve done in 40 years, even if he’s only doing it for political points.
But just like always with Trump, he's FAR more guilty in his accusations. Imagine if Spanky had been in politics for 40 years. Extrapolate the past 4 years times ten. I can't even think of a scenario. He'd have been sent to prison at least 5 times, I know that much.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:12 pm
Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:55 pm Trump is right to question what the fuck they’ve done in 40 years, even if he’s only doing it for political points.
But just like always with Trump, he's FAR more guilty in his accusations. Imagine if Spanky had been in politics for 40 years. Extrapolate the past 4 years times ten. I can't even think of a scenario. He'd have been sent to prison at least 5 times, I know that much.
Oh, absolutely. As I’ve said before, Trump is the fucking exemplar of the system, rather than the exception. Every time he called Biden a politician last night, I wanted to throw up. How the fuck isn’t a lifelong New York City millionaire the exact same thing? The fact that massive swathes of people somehow think Trump isn’t the poster boy for everything that’s wrong with our political system is the biggest mindfuck of the entire thing.
Image Image