A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Calls Georgia Runoffs 'Invalid' As Polls Tighten, 3 Million Vote Early
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-georgia- ... ly-1558479

With a record number of voters already having cast their ballots early in Georgia, President Donald Trump has attacked the Senate runoff election process in the Peach State, calling it "illegal and invalid."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

18 more days.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:50 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:50 pm Image

I like how even there's an "OTHER" box, the suggested donations *start* at $45. I mean... $2,800? Seriously. Amazingly, lots of people who desperately need even just $45 right now will click on those donation buttons and give away their money to this fakery.
A few weeks back I actually received a letter in the mail addressed to my dad.

It was a big fat envelope about 10 pages front and back printed questionnaire and asking for a donation of course.

In the letter, the amount of donations started in the thousands.

And in the other amount donation they were asking for at least $20.20.🙄

I filled out the whole questionnaire using my PhD in Foul Language.

The last question was something along the lines of what would you like to add.

I replied back that I imagine my dad would say leave me the fuck alone I’m dead!!!
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:35 am Trump Calls Georgia Runoffs 'Invalid' As Polls Tighten, 3 Million Vote Early
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-georgia- ... ly-1558479

With a record number of voters already having cast their ballots early in Georgia, President Donald Trump has attacked the Senate runoff election process in the Peach State, calling it "illegal and invalid."
And thus began the 29 years of american politics where every race a republican lost was "invalid", untill the great lib cleansing of '49.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad
https://news.yahoo.com/pro-trump-lawyer ... 15836.html

The lawyer, who has litigated numerous failed attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 US election, posted a Twitter thread on Friday afternoon.

He wrote about how those who believe the election was stolen have focused on Democrats, the CIA, and "globalists."

Wood then said that "one of the main participants" had been overlooked - the Republicans.

He then proceeded to call for senior Republicans and a conservative-leaning judge to be arrested.

Wood wrote: "When arrests for treason begin, put Chief Justice John Roberts, VP Mike Pence, and Mitch McConnell at top of the list."

Then, in reply to a tweet, Wood suggested that Pence should be executed by firing squad.

He wrote: "If Pence is arrested, Pompeo will save the election. Pence will be in jail awaiting trial for treason. He will face execution by firing squad. He is a coward and will sing like a bird and confess ALL."

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Another Stable Genius™.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

74,000,000 people voted for him and will continue to support him. Years of de-funding schools have led us to this.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Rageman wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:53 am 74,000,000 people voted for him and will continue to support him. Years of de-funding schools have led us to this.
It was either defund schools or police. We made the write choice.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:57 am It was either defund schools or police. We made the write choice.
Their their. It’ll be okay.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:22 am Dude is bananas.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/po ... video.html
That audio should be used in classes to teach people how scam artists work.

It was a funny line in Seinfeld when Jerry took a lie detector test and George advised him: "It's not a lie if you believe it". You take Donald Trump into consideration and that line isn't funny anymore. I'm sure he's been doing this all his life, but you can tell his first task in getting his way is to absolutely convince HIMSELF that a lie is the truth... so he can then use his disgusting overbearing personality to convince others of the lie.

There's no tentativeness in his deceptions. The "con" in con-man is short for "confidence". He knows that more than anything else in his whole world.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:22 am Dude is bananas.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/po ... video.html
Just straight up telling them to find votes because it could be very bad for them.
Your President, ladies and gentlemen.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:57 am
Rageman wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:53 am 74,000,000 people voted for him and will continue to support him. Years of de-funding schools have led us to this.
It was either defund schools or police. We made the write choice.
You right good.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:10 pm
Your President, ladies and gentlemen.
Not mine. I'm my own church and I'm taking sanctuary.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

He'd better figure out a way to pre-pardon himself or we can go ahead and add this to his long list of prosecutable offenses.
ImageImage
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Gotta be seen fighting that southern loss sticking out like a sore thumb. There's a money pipeline he needs to keep flowing.

17 more days
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:08 am
HueyRamone wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:57 am It was either defund schools or police. We made the write choice.
Their their. It’ll be okay.
It's they're they're, idiot.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I was always curious as to how many Americans can correctly write out the sentence "They're walking their dogs right over there."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Thankfully, WaPo put the audio snippet on YouTube for free (I think the article with the full audio wasn't behind a paywall, but this is just another option to get a sense of it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hrN0c ... ingtonPost

What's going to happen off of this is anybody's guess. This is an impeachable and criminal offense. It makes you wonder how many other tapes there are of Trump pulling this crap, as plenty of states have one-party consent laws for recordings just like Georgia. I would bet there are more.
Last edited by TenBenny on Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:38 pmWhat's going to happen off of this is anybody's guess.
Nothing.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:41 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:38 pmWhat's going to happen off of this is anybody's guess.
Nothing.
There are two things that are certain:
1. Either technically or brazenly, Trump has violated a multitude of laws over the course of four years and
2. He's going to skate for most if not all of it.

Our system of government was simply never designed with the possibility that we would ever have a complete and utter shitbag as president.
ImageImage
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Trump is an expert at skirting just inside of what is legal...this whole phone call is a paraphrase of: "Hey...nice restaurant you got here. It'd be a shame if anything happened to it. No, no, I'm not making a threat...are these pictures of your kids? Good looking kids. I hope they stay safe and that, oh, say, one of them isn't found in the woods or something because that'd be a shame. A real shame."
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Whatever you wanna say about this phone call, and I'm halfway through it, it's deeply, deeply embarrassing.

We have no end in sight to a pandemic killing hundreds of thousands and making millions sick and a destroyed economy, and *this* is his focus.

I'm sure he'll get on those tomorrow though. :roll:

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Sleek wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:04 pm Trump is an expert at skirting just inside of what is legal...this whole phone call is a paraphrase of: "Hey...nice restaurant you got here. It'd be a shame if anything happened to it. No, no, I'm not making a threat...are these pictures of your kids? Good looking kids. I hope they stay safe and that, oh, say, one of them isn't found in the woods or something because that'd be a shame. A real shame."
Except it's not Tony's Pizzeria. It's The Great State of Georgia armed with election laws.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Georgia is fine...but great?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Just an old sweet song, keeps Georgia being...fine.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:42 pm
Our system of government was simply never designed with the possibility that we would ever have a complete and utter shitbag as president.
We had Andrew Jackson, Andrew Johnson and Woodrow Wilson, among others. I'd say there was precedent.

My prediction is nothing bad will happen to Trump for saying "How many votes did we lose by? 11,342? Well there were 11,343 votes exactly that were stolen then.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:18 am Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad

The lawyer, who has litigated numerous failed attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 US election, posted a Twitter thread on Friday afternoon.

He wrote about how those who believe the election was stolen have focused on Democrats, the CIA, and "globalists."

Wood then said that "one of the main participants" had been overlooked - the Republicans.

He then proceeded to call for senior Republicans and a conservative-leaning judge to be arrested.

Wood wrote: "When arrests for treason begin, put Chief Justice John Roberts, VP Mike Pence, and Mitch McConnell at top of the list."

Then, in reply to a tweet, Wood suggested that Pence should be executed by firing squad.

He wrote: "If Pence is arrested, Pompeo will save the election. Pence will be in jail awaiting trial for treason. He will face execution by firing squad. He is a coward and will sing like a bird and confess ALL."
He also said Patsy didn't do it. Hmmmm.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:00 pm We had Andrew Jackson, Andrew Johnson and Woodrow Wilson, among others. I'd say there was precedent.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

ijwthstd wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:04 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:18 am Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood insists he is not insane after tweeting that Mike Pence should face execution by firing squad

He also said Patsy didn't do it. Hmmmm.

Well then, if he's saying he's not insane, that should mean he would be able to tell a lawyer and a jury that he was completely lucid in any potential criminal trial. Doesn't seem like this guy is particularly smart or good at what he does.