Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Sleek wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:58 pm More sweet, sweet Trumtard tears: Trump supporter learns they're on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol, FREAKS OUT:

https://youtu.be/79MWfb04eak
:D :D :D

Fucking glorious
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

It's good, but the patriots at the airport could have gotten better footage in each case.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:33 pm
It's good, but the patriots at the airport could have gotten better footage in each case.
Lower down in the comments of the above link . . . tick, tick, tick . . .
https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1 ... 8648782851
Only users lose drugs.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

That's because, unlike the siege of the capitol, this wasn't staged for the press by antifa activists.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Sleek wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:19 pm
That's because, unlike the siege of the capitol, this wasn't staged for the press by antifa activists.
Anti false flag is keeping good god-fearin people out of the sky! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW FREEDOM DIES
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Antifa? This Russia shit just will not go away.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/attempted-mur ... d=75139313
Yevgeniya and Kristina Malimon, were arrested Wednesday night and charged with unlawful entry and a curfew violation. The Portland, Oregon, women "did enter or attempt to enter" the Capitol building, according to police records, and were arrested after ignoring "at least 3 warnings" from officers to disperse. Neither woman responded to multiple requests for comment from ABC News.

The younger Malimon, 29-year-old Kristina, appears to be the vice chair of the Oregon Young Republicans and appears to own social media accounts filled with pro-Trump content. Prosecutors were asked to provide a Russian language interpreter at Thursday's arraignment of Kristina's mother, Yevgeniya. Both women were released Thursday after pleading not guilty to the charges against them in court.

Yevgeniya Malimon, speaking through the court-appointed interpreter, denied the allegations against her during a hearing on Thursday, saying. "I'm not sure what unlawful entry you are talking about; I didn't enter anything."

A federal prosecutor on Friday said it was "too early" in the investigation to discuss whether any suspects are tied to a foreign intelligence operation.
Only users lose drugs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

wildside1969 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:33 pm
TenBenny wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:41 pm This is going to get interesting. Mitch McConnell now says even if the House takes up impeachment proceedings next week, the Senate won't begin to dig into it until the 19th. Man, you would think he would eager to burn Trump's ass after Trump cost him his majority leadership status.

The House will likely go forward anyway because it can't not take action on this.
There's a reason Mitch said that he won't dig into until the 19th. He doesn't like to break rank and bring any thing negative on the Republican party. Once the House impeaches him next week, McConnell plans to sit on it until the 19th and then hand it over to the Democrats for the trial when they take over the Senate on the 20th. Mitch will let the Democrats Impeach, Try and decide his punishment and it keeps the Republicans from looking bad. The Constitution says the House Impeaches and the Senate holds the trial, convicts and decides the punishment. The Democrats already said they have enough votes to Impeach in the House and Convict in the Senate. Once they convict they are going to bar him from ever holding an elected office again. Nothing in the Constitution says the person has to be holding office to be Impeached, just that if still in office the Senate can remove him upon conviction. If you notice some Senate Republicans are coming out and saying they don't have time for a trial and the House shouldn't Impeach. The reason is because once the House Impeaches him, the president's powers are suspended, until the Constitutional Court (Senate) decides whether or not the President should be removed from office. No power means no more pardons, nada, shit, ziltch. He will be President in name only with no power his last days in office. In short order while to retain office he got himself barred from ever holding it again. This is the reason why he isn't resigning, White House counsel most likely told him he can't be given a pardon to stop the process.

These people tried to murder one of their own for crying out loud and probably some of those Republican Congress members (I doubt they were picky or could even differentiate all of them by party). Mitch is apparently content to remain a scumbag to the very end of his majority leader status.

I suspect he also doesn't want to be on the death list by these insane lunatics either. No conviction and removal means not looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Rageman wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:14 pm
Sleek wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:58 pm More sweet, sweet Trumtard tears: Trump supporter learns they're on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol, FREAKS OUT:

Fucking glorious
Hell yes to this. Fucking lunatics have no business being on airplanes. Let them fuck with a Greyhound bus driver for a minute.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Fucking glorious
Hell yes to this. Fucking lunatics have no business being on airplanes. Let them fuck with a Greyhound bus driver for a minute.
In the interest of honesty, neither of them were on no fly lists, which havent been applied to any insurrectionist (yet).

Fatboy and the lady in red were taken off for either refusing to mask up or for shouting Trump! Trump! USA! type shit on the plane.

Tho two chicks having a meltdown is from like last november, and they refused to mask up
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:19 pm
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Fucking glorious
In the interest of honesty, neither of them were on no fly lists, which havent been applied to any insurrectionist (yet).

They were taken off for either refusing to mask up or for shouting Trump! Trump! USA! type shit on the plane.
Makes sense. I’ve heard very little regarding the facts on this.
Let’s hope it becomes a fully time thing soon.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

“The breakup between the business world and the Republican Party is rapidly accelerating in the wake of last week’s deadly pro-Trump riot at the Capitol, posing a serious financial threat to the party just as it’s being stripped of power in Washington,” Politico reports.

“Ten major companies so far, including some of the biggest corporate givers in politics, have decided to withhold contributions to Republican lawmakers who objected to the certification of the Electoral College votes, and dozens more are stopping all of their political donations after the riot.”

New York Times: “The moves are notable because corporations and their employees are active players in the political process, making campaign contributions through PACs and helping politicians raise funds in myriad ways.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Which one will officially be appropriated as a Trumptard hate symbol first: The christian crucifix or the American flag?
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Bill Belichick told Trump to keep his Medal of Freedom.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Florida Manatee Mutilated By Someone Who Etched ‘Trump’ Onto Its Back
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/01/11/m ... ched-back/

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Federal wildlife authorities in Florida are looking for the person or persons who mutilated a manatee by carving the word “Trump” onto its back.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service says the manatee was discovered Sunday in the headwaters of the Homosassa River in Citrus County, about 75 miles north of the Tampa Bay area.

The animal harassment case was first reported by the Citrus County Chronicle, which showed a picture of the gentle sea cow with the name of the US president clearly visible etched into its skin.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:22 pm Florida Manatee Mutilated By Someone Who Etched ‘Trump’ Onto Its Back
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/01/11/m ... ched-back/

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Federal wildlife authorities in Florida are looking for the person or persons who mutilated a manatee by carving the word “Trump” onto its back.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service says the manatee was discovered Sunday in the headwaters of the Homosassa River in Citrus County, about 75 miles north of the Tampa Bay area.

The animal harassment case was first reported by the Citrus County Chronicle, which showed a picture of the gentle sea cow with the name of the US president clearly visible etched into its skin.
Well it's a smart branding move, since any assole who finds that cool or funny would be a prime recruit for their club of thugs.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

whammybar wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:20 pm Bill Belichick told Trump to keep his Medal of Freedom.
Nice move! I can only hope they dismiss his case of getting a handy. Biden should give him the medal of freedom for declining trumps medal of freedom.

Edit. Goddamn it, it was Kraft who got the handy. Fuck Bellichek and his cheating ass
Last edited by HueyRamone on Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:29 pm Well it's a smart branding move, since any assole who finds that cool or funny would be a prime recruit for their club of thugs.
I'm not a violent guy at all, but if I caught someone doing that to a defenseless animal, I'd go absolutely fucking nuts on them.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Relax, the manatee had it done to itself, and had to pay good money to become a Trump branded manatee.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Manatee
On this forum we call that a "Matinee".
ImageImage
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

whammybar wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:20 pm Bill Belichick told Trump to keep his Medal of Freedom.
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Following up with some-thing I mentioned previously. Impeachment can move forward after an official leaves office. In 1876, during the Ulysses Grant administration, War Secretary William Belknap was impeached by the House the day he resigned. The Senate held his trial a few months later and he was acquitted.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump finally makes a statement to the press and the upshot is "We want no violence", he then proceeds to piss and moan about the "witch hunt" and why he actually wants more violence and then ends it by saying "we want no violence" again.

Idiot.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Off to another photo op at his glorious unfinished wall for posterity. A sick transparent diversion for a deluded loser.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

"Anti-Antifa" What a fucking idiot. Why doesnt it just say "Profa"
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Because white supremacists are fucking cowards. Why doesn't he wear a swastika? Pussy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

“Anti-antifa” is so funny to me. There’s a way easier way of saying that.

Edit: Didn’t see that Huey said the same thing!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:43 am
"Anti-Antifa" What a fucking idiot. Why doesnt it just say "Profa"
I"M AN ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIAN!

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:45 pm “Anti-antifa” is so funny to me. There’s a way easier way of saying that.

Edit: Didn’t see that Huey said the same thing!
Really, it doesnt need to even say "Profa" it can just day "Fa"

He dont wanna romance
he dont wanna dance
he just wanna fa!
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:12 pm
wildside1969 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:33 pm
TenBenny wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:41 pm This is going to get interesting. Mitch McConnell now says even if the House takes up impeachment proceedings next week, the Senate won't begin to dig into it until the 19th. Man, you would think he would eager to burn Trump's ass after Trump cost him his majority leadership status.

The House will likely go forward anyway because it can't not take action on this.
There's a reason Mitch said that he won't dig into until the 19th. He doesn't like to break rank and bring any thing negative on the Republican party. Once the House impeaches him next week, McConnell plans to sit on it until the 19th and then hand it over to the Democrats for the trial when they take over the Senate on the 20th. Mitch will let the Democrats Impeach, Try and decide his punishment and it keeps the Republicans from looking bad. The Constitution says the House Impeaches and the Senate holds the trial, convicts and decides the punishment. The Democrats already said they have enough votes to Impeach in the House and Convict in the Senate. Once they convict they are going to bar him from ever holding an elected office again. Nothing in the Constitution says the person has to be holding office to be Impeached, just that if still in office the Senate can remove him upon conviction. If you notice some Senate Republicans are coming out and saying they don't have time for a trial and the House shouldn't Impeach. The reason is because once the House Impeaches him, the president's powers are suspended, until the Constitutional Court (Senate) decides whether or not the President should be removed from office. No power means no more pardons, nada, shit, ziltch. He will be President in name only with no power his last days in office. In short order while to retain office he got himself barred from ever holding it again. This is the reason why he isn't resigning, White House counsel most likely told him he can't be given a pardon to stop the process.

These people tried to murder one of their own for crying out loud and probably some of those Republican Congress members (I doubt they were picky or could even differentiate all of them by party). Mitch is apparently content to remain a scumbag to the very end of his majority leader status.

I suspect he also doesn't want to be on the death list by these insane lunatics either. No conviction and removal means not looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.
Ten, its not like Republicans are very bright or mean what they say. They're more worried about keeping the Trumptards happy so they stand a chance of being re-elected rather then their Country. Hell look at all the shit shit Cruz said about Dump and how Trump attacked him and his family. What did Cruz do? He turned around and became one of his biggest supporters retelling his lies as if they were true then signed on as an attorney and defended him in an election case. I would of told him straight to his face fuck you, you piece of fucking shit.