Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Rep. Ronny Jackson — Trump's controversial ex-doctor — calls for Biden cognitive test
https://news.yahoo.com/dr-ronny-jackson ... 59502.html

Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas — former President Donald Trump’s controversial ex-doctor — sent a letter to President Biden on Thursday demanding that he take a cognitive test and make the results public.

“The American people should have absolute confidence in their President,” Jackson wrote in the letter, which was co-signed by 13 other GOP lawmakers. “They deserve to know that he or she can perform the duties of Head of State and Commander in Chief. They deserve full transparency on the mental capabilities of their highest elected leader. To achieve this, we urge you to submit to a cognitive test immediately. We implore you to then publish the test results, so the American people know the full mental and intellectual health of their President.”

In 2018, Jackson, the attending White House physician at the time, announced that Trump had requested and aced a cognitive test during a physical examination to disprove claims that his mental health was deteriorating.

Jackson also declared Trump to be in “excellent” health despite the fact that the president was nearly obese at the time.

Trump nominated Jackson to be his secretary of veterans affairs in 2018, but Jackson withdrew his nomination following accusations of drinking on the job and overprescribing medication to patients.

A Pentagon inspector general report released earlier this year found that Jackson drank alcohol, made sexual comments to subordinates and took the sedative Ambien while working as White House physician. The report also found that he mistreated subordinates and “disparaged, belittled, bullied and humiliated them.”

Jackson denied the allegations and called the report a “political hit job.”

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I have absolutely no issue with the leader of my country taking and publicly demonstrating the results of cognitive tests, but the entire test would have to be available for viewing. Simply publishing “the results” after the fact, doctored and edited, doesn’t hold water.
Person. Man. Camera.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Meanwhile . . .
Tuesday, 21 House Republicans voted against giving congressional medals of honor to Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police to thank them for their service that day. Dozens of those officers suffered injuries, including chemical burns, brain injuries and broken bones as the rioters overran them and broke into the building.

:x :x
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump discussed sending infected Americans to Guantanamo Bay: book
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... o-bay-book

Former President Trump reportedly suggested sending Americans infected with COVID-19 to Guantanamo Bay in an effort to stem the rapidly growing number of cases on U.S. soil in the early days of the pandemic, according to a new book.

Trump, during a February 2020 meeting in the Situation Room as administration officials were discussing whether to bring infected Americans home for care, reportedly asked the attendees “Don’t we have an island that we own?” and “What about Guantánamo?”

“We import goods,” Trump reportedly said to his staff, adding, “We are not going to import a virus.”

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:53 pm Meanwhile . . .
Tuesday, 21 House Republicans voted against giving congressional medals of honor to Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police to thank them for their service that day. Dozens of those officers suffered injuries, including chemical burns, brain injuries and broken bones as the rioters overran them and broke into the building.

:x :x

I thought the GOP was all about Blue Lives Matter?
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

^not if they get in the way of Orange Lives Matter.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:15 pm Trump discussed sending infected Americans to Guantanamo Bay: book
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... o-bay-book

Former President Trump reportedly suggested sending Americans infected with COVID-19 to Guantanamo Bay in an effort to stem the rapidly growing number of cases on U.S. soil in the early days of the pandemic, according to a new book.

Trump, during a February 2020 meeting in the Situation Room as administration officials were discussing whether to bring infected Americans home for care, reportedly asked the attendees “Don’t we have an island that we own?” and “What about Guantánamo?”

“We import goods,” Trump reportedly said to his staff, adding, “We are not going to import a virus.”
I didn't know USA owned Cuba. Does he know what Guantanamo Bay is? (rhetorical question)
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump told top US general to ‘crack skulls’ of racism protesters, book claims
Then president also said of demonstrators: ‘Just shoot them’
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ack-skulls

Gen Mark Milley, the top US military leader, resisted Donald Trump’s demands that his forces “crack skulls” and “beat the fuck out” of protesters marching against police brutality and structural racism, according to a much-trailed new book.

“Just shoot them,” the president reportedly said.

CNN reported the latest excerpts from Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost by Michael Bender, a Wall Street Journal reporter. The book will be published in August.

This week, Milley made headlines with remarks before a congressional committee about critical race theory, an academic discipline that explores racism in American law and institutions that has been targeted by Republicans, in relation to the US army and its academy at West Point.

“I want to understand white rage,” the general said, “and I’m white, and I want to understand it.”

When Trump was in power, Milley had to deal repeatedly with presidential rage.

According to CNN, Trump highlighted footage of confrontations between law enforcement officers and protesters and said: “That’s how you’re supposed to handle these people. Crack their skulls!”

Trump also reportedly told law enforcement and military leaders he wanted the military to “beat the fuck out” of protesters and said: “Just shoot them.”

Bender reports that in the face of opposition from Milley and the then attorney general, William Barr, Trump said: “Well, shoot them in the leg – or maybe the foot. But be hard on them!”

Milley is also reported to have told Stephen Miller, a senior Trump adviser, to “shut the fuck up”, after Miller said “cities are burning” amid protests prompted by the murder of George Floyd by a police officer in Minneapolis last May.

Throughout a tense summer, Trump threatened to invoke the Insurrection Act, a historic piece of legislation regarding domestic unrest, but ultimately did not do so.

Bender reports that at one stage Milley pointed at a portrait of Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president who led the Union to victory in the civil war, and told Trump: “That guy had an insurrection. What we have, Mr President, is a protest.”

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Jimmy Kimmel and Michael Cohen have a nice (and revealing) chat.
https://www.mediaite.com/entertainment/ ... rge-trump/

Cohen on Trump's fake bone spurs:
"It never stopped him from playing five rounds of golf a week or running to McDonald's for the 2 for 1 Big Mac special."

Kimmel: "If Trump goes to Jail, will Melania wait for him?"
Cohen: "I don't think she's waiting for him right now."

wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Trump must be proud.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ree-547906

A 70-year-old Ohio man who told cops he was a “Trump man” confessed to repeatedly urinating and defecating in front of a neighbor’s home because the residents "are Democrats and support Joe Biden," according to a police report.

During police questioning, Detrick reportedly admitted to urinating in Guyette’s yard on May 30, and also copped to previously defecating on the victim’s property "multiple times."

Detrick, cops say, admitted targeting the home because Guyette and his spouse "are Democrats and support Joe Biden," while he is a “Trump man.” A patrolman noted that Detrick's statement "leads me to believe this incident is politically motivated."
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The Cabal got to Trump. :o
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump's Situation Room shouting match
https://www.axios.com/trump-mark-milley ... 07881.html

Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, repeatedly blew up at President Trump over how to handle last summer's racial-justice protests, The Wall Street Journal's Michael Bender writes in his forthcoming book, "Frankly, We Did Win This Election."

The backdrop: Trump wanted to invoke the Insurrection Act and put Milley in charge of a scorched-earth military campaign to suppress protests that had spiraled into riots in several cities.

Milley — now a GOP villain for his testimony last week on critical race theory — pushed back, Bender writes in a passage Axios is reporting for the first time:

Seated in the Situation Room with [Attorney General Bill] Barr, Milley, and [Secretary of Defense Mark] Esper, Trump exaggerated claims about the violence and alarmed officials ... by announcing he’d just put Milley "in charge."

Privately, Milley confronted Trump about his role. He was an adviser, and not in command. But Trump had had enough.

"I said you're in f---ing charge!" Trump shouted at him.

"Well, I'm not in charge!" Milley yelled back.

"You can't f---ing talk to me like that!" Trump said. ...

"Goddamnit," Milley said to others. "There's a room full of lawyers here. Will someone inform him of my legal responsibilities?"

"He's right, Mr. President," Barr said. "The general is right."

Asked for a response, Trump told Axios through an aide: "This is totally fake news, it never ever happened. I'm not a fan of Gen. Milley, but I never had an argument with him and the whole thing is false. He never talked back to me. Michael Bender never asked me about it and it's totally fake news."

Trump later added: "If Gen. Milley had yelled at me, I would have fired him."

Bender then told Axios: "This exchange was confirmed by multiple senior administration officials during the course of hundreds of hours of interviews with dozens of top Trump World aides for this book."

"Contrary to Mr. Trump’s assertion, I asked the former president for his side of this particular argument in a written question — as he requested — along with other queries included in my thorough fact-checking process. He did not reply.”

A spokesman for Milley declined to comment.

P.S. At Trump's Ohio rally on Saturday night, he attacked Milley without naming him: "You see these generals lately on television? They are woke."

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

https://i.imgur.com/aAkroYV.gifv

Leaving in droves during his speech. :lol:

TravisBicklesMohawk

^^^^^ :roll: :roll:
So how successful was that fiasco???
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:00 am ^^^^^ :roll: :roll:

If we're talking about the Ohio rally, lots of MAGA people were said to have left early, saying they were bored. All he did was basically pull out the same diatribes about the "stolen" election. Then he finally got around to endorsing a Republican who was the opponent of a Republican he had a grudge with.

Makes you curious about what these people expected to hear. After five, six years of Trump speeches and press conferences, what did they really expect? New material? Charismatic oration? He plays the greatest hits. That's it.

But this sounds like a positive sign. Maybe Trump's influence is waning just *enough*, with no viable Republican replacement in sight, that those voters will vote for a Democrat or stay home on election day. Of course the downside is that many of those red states have voter/election suppression laws now and I'm sure they'll be forced to try to resort to those.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

"These people" wanted to hear exactly what he told them. How the fuck does it make you curious what they wanted to hear? He's always told them exactly what they want to hear, and that's exactly why they show up.
Dumber than a God damned rock.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:46 pm "These people" wanted to hear exactly what he told them. How the fuck does it make you curious what they wanted to hear? He's always told them exactly what they want to hear, and that's exactly why they show up.
Nothin makes them happier than hearing "The america you know is dying immediately!'
TravisBicklesMohawk

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:39 pm
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:00 am ^^^^^ :roll: :roll:

If we're talking about the Ohio rally, lots of MAGA people were said to have left early, saying they were bored. All he did was basically pull out the same diatribes about the "stolen" election. Then he finally got around to endorsing a Republican who was the opponent of a Republican he had a grudge with.

Makes you curious about what these people expected to hear. After five, six years of Trump speeches and press conferences, what did they really expect? New material? Charismatic oration? He plays the greatest hits. That's it.

But this sounds like a positive sign. Maybe Trump's influence is waning just *enough*, with no viable Republican replacement in sight, that those voters will vote for a Democrat or stay home on election day. Of course the downside is that many of those red states have voter/election suppression laws now and I'm sure they'll be forced to try to resort to those.
They wanted to hear him say he's returning to the White House in about four, no five, no SIX more weeks. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:38 pm
Mojo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:46 pm "These people" wanted to hear exactly what he told them. How the fuck does it make you curious what they wanted to hear? He's always told them exactly what they want to hear, and that's exactly why they show up.
Nothin makes them happier than hearing "The america you know is dying immediately!'
"gOodByE MuRicA! HeLlO soSHuLizZumz!"
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:36 am They wanted to hear him say he's returning to the White House in about four, no five, no SIX more weeks. :roll:

And then when he doesn't he further looks like quite the weak fool to his base. At this point it's debatable whether or not Donnie's mind is so far gone that he actually believes this shit. Either way, he still works the grift, I guess.

I wonder when that Ohio location is going to complain he stiffed it for rally expenses.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:09 pm And then when he doesn't he further looks like quite the weak fool to his base.
No. He doesn't. You can't possibly be this stupid.
Image Image
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/30/politics ... index.html

A Manhattan grand jury on Wednesday indicted the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, according to people familiar with the matter.
The charges, which people familiar with the matter told CNN earlier Wednesday are related to alleged tax crimes in connection with an array of perks and benefits awarded to employees, are expected to be unsealed Thursday. It was not immediately clear how many charges are in the indictments.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

wildside1969 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:37 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/30/politics ... index.html

A Manhattan grand jury on Wednesday indicted the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, according to people familiar with the matter.
The charges, which people familiar with the matter told CNN earlier Wednesday are related to alleged tax crimes in connection with an array of perks and benefits awarded to employees, are expected to be unsealed Thursday. It was not immediately clear how many charges are in the indictments.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Word. Demcrats are all "we'd like to investigate these crimes, if it's all right with you... it isnt? Oh, well, we're registering a strongly worded complaint about what we see as wrongdoing, just so you know."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Eric Trump Says He, Don Jr. and Ivanka Lead 'Nice, Clean Lives'
https://www.newsweek.com/eric-trump-don ... fo-1606264

Donald Trump's son Eric said his family "have always led amazingly clean lives," as he attacked the president's son, Hunter Biden, in an angry tirade while being asked about the recent indictment of the chief financial officer of the Trump organization.

Trump was asked on Newsmax if he was concerned that an indictment was coming his way after a grand jury in Manhattan voted to indict the CFO and the Trump Organization on Wednesday. Prosecutors have charged the Trump Organization and Trump Payroll Corporation with 10 counts and Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg with 15 felony counts in connection with an alleged tax scheme going back to 2005.

"We've always led amazingly clean lives and believe me if they could have, they already would of right? That's what they wanted, that was their own goal," Trump, who is executive vice president of the Trump Organization, said in the interview on Thursday.

"The difference is that I'm not Hunter Biden. I'm not selling paintings to undisclosed people for a half a million dollars apiece. I'm not doing drugs in shady hotels. I'm not going out and soliciting prostitution and I'm not going out and selling influence to Ukraine and China and having lavish trips paid for while my father's commander in chief, no I'm not doing that."

"You know what we do. Don, Ivanka and I live nice clean lives and we work very, very hard and guess what? Long before politics ever came into our lives we were in the business world and we were successful, and we worked very hard and we lived clean lives. It's very different from the Bidens who were never in business until their father got into politics. And they milked it for everything it's worth and they still do it to this day," Trump continued.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Guarantee think tanks were paid millions and came back with something like "Mention "Hunter Biden" all the time. Plays very well to moderates all the way to extreme conservatives. That's the top talking point at a full 37%. After that, we have Socialism at 19%, "Take away your guns" at 14%, "Democrat strongholds" at 11%, "Thugs" at 8%, and surprisingly, "Benghazi" is still quite good, at 4%"
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

"It's very different from the Bidens who were never in business until their father got into politics. "

Biden's oldest child was 3 when he got into politics...
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Yes, it seems Eric and Don Jr. have decided that going onto social media and television to actually make things *worse* for the case against their father's business is the most strategic move in this situation.