Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:39 pm Yes, it seems Eric and Don Jr. have decided that going onto social media and television to actually make things *worse* for the case against their father's business is the most strategic move in this situation.
They KNOW their father. They're aware he might drop a dime on them.
They're trying to defend their OWN asses. Eric talked about how "clean" HE and his siblings were.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:46 am
TenBenny wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:39 pm Yes, it seems Eric and Don Jr. have decided that going onto social media and television to actually make things *worse* for the case against their father's business is the most strategic move in this situation.
They KNOW their father. They're aware he might drop a dime on them.
They're trying to defend their OWN asses. Eric talked about how "clean" HE and his siblings were.

Oh I'm *sure* a couple of 'em are at least a little wary about their father's loyalty. Don is the only one that would likely continue to support his father 'til the end. He's a damaged little boy lost who literally seems to ache for his father's love and will reach out for it even as his father sells him out to the feds.

The Trump kids are nothing more than extensions of Daddy and his perceived greatness. There's no actual love there, except for whatever weirdness it is he feels for Ivanka. I can't imagine what it would be like to grow up with a father who thinks nothing of you and would use you as legal body armor at the drop of a hat.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump seemingly acknowledges facts of prosecutors’ case against Trump Organization while criticizing charges over ‘fringe benefits’
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/04/politics ... index.html

Trump didn’t dispute prosecutors’ allegations that Weisselberg received off-the-books compensation during his rally Saturday night. He mentioned Weisselberg’s car lease, apartment and tuition payments for his grandchildren.

“They go after good hard-working people for not paying taxes on a company car. Company car. You didn’t pay tax on the car, or a company apartment, you used an apartment because you need an apartment, because you have to travel too far where your house is, didn’t pay tax, or education for your grandchildren,” Trump said. “I don’t even know. Do you have to, does anybody know the answer to that stuff? OK? But they indict people for that.”

“But they indict people for that. But for murder, and for selling massive amounts of the worst drugs in the world that kill people left and right, that’s OK. Think of it, think of how unfair it is,” he said.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:40 am Trump seemingly acknowledges facts of prosecutors’ case against Trump Organization while criticizing charges over ‘fringe benefits’

Trump didn’t dispute prosecutors’ allegations that Weisselberg received off-the-books compensation during his rally Saturday night. He mentioned Weisselberg’s car lease, apartment and tuition payments for his grandchildren.

“They go after good hard-working people for not paying taxes on a company car. Company car. You didn’t pay tax on the car, or a company apartment, you used an apartment because you need an apartment, because you have to travel too far where your house is, didn’t pay tax, or education for your grandchildren,” Trump said. “I don’t even know. Do you have to, does anybody know the answer to that stuff? OK? But they indict people for that.”

“But they indict people for that. But for murder, and for selling massive amounts of the worst drugs in the world that kill people left and right, that’s OK. Think of it, think of how unfair it is,” he said.-

I think this is the shit that confuses people. Like, can quotes like these or the ones by Don Jr. be used as direct evidence? Just question the Trumps about the statements. "So you're saying you did not pay taxes on these?" Seems like an easy slam dunk kinda situation.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:24 pm
I think this is the shit that confuses people. Like, can quotes like these or the ones by Don Jr. be used as direct evidence? Just question the Trumps about the statements. "So you're saying you did not pay taxes on these?" Seems like an easy slam dunk kinda situation.
He's conditioning his base for what is likely to happen. He wants them to say, "It's not FAIR! The commie left is just PICKING on him! And if you DARE lock him up or interfere with him, WE WILL FIGHT FOR HIM!"

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:24 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:40 am Trump seemingly acknowledges facts of prosecutors’ case against Trump Organization while criticizing charges over ‘fringe benefits’

“But they indict people for that. But for murder, and for selling massive amounts of the worst drugs in the world that kill people left and right, that’s OK. Think of it, think of how unfair it is,” he said.-

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"You didn't pay tax on the car or a company apartment. (...) You didn't pay tax. Or education for your grandchildren. I don't even know. Do you have to? Does anybody know the answer to that stuff?"
NOBODY KNOWS!!! (maybe)" - Donald Trump

TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:49 am Image

Ah bullshit. He can't even fix his stupid looking hairdo. What a jerkoff and a blowhard
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So what happened at Trump's rally last night? Aside from someone trolling him with a plane flying overhead carrying a banner that read "Loser-palooza."

Were there more bored walkouts? If Trump's influence really *is* starting to wane, where this goes is anybody's guess, as the GOP doesn't have anyone like him that inspire a cult-like mentality. Well, actually, to be honest, it seems like Trump's influence is waning a bit but you still have people clinging to the MAGA side of it.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:47 pm So what happened at Trump's rally last night? Aside from someone trolling him with a plane flying overhead carrying a banner that read "Loser-palooza."

Were there more bored walkouts? If Trump's influence really *is* starting to wane, where this goes is anybody's guess, as the GOP doesn't have anyone like him that inspire a cult-like mentality. Well, actually, to be honest, it seems like Trump's influence is waning a bit but you still have people clinging to the MAGA side of it.
Most of the folks at the rally waited in the rain. They've put their faith in him.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:23 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:47 pm So what happened at Trump's rally last night? Aside from someone trolling him with a plane flying overhead carrying a banner that read "Loser-palooza."

Most of the folks at the rally waited in the rain. They've put their faith in him.

So I gather they're still expecting him to return to the White House next month? I mean I feel like they're on another collision course with illogicality. How's this gonna work out?

Kind of reminds me that the Arizona recount bullshit is *still* going on but that it's supposedly finally winding down. That shit ain't about finding actual fraud but sowing distrust in the process, which is much more insidious and much more dangerous.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:05 pm
Kind of reminds me that the Arizona recount bullshit is *still* going on but that it's supposedly finally winding down. That shit ain't about finding actual fraud but sowing distrust in the process, which is much more insidious and much more dangerous.
Seems to me that a Trump tactic is to complain that something is "broken" and "corrupt," then arrange to have it broken and corrupted.
The mid term elections are going to be ugly and messy, to say the least.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:05 pm

So I gather they're still expecting him to return to the White House next month? I mean I feel like they're on another collision course with illogicality. How's this gonna work out?
It doesnt matter.

Fealty to the tribe is the only thing that matters. If the insurrection looked bad, then it was antifa. If people are being prosecuted, then they were just tourists visiting the capitol. If Trump needed 3000 votes to win, then he was robbed by exactly 3000. The democrats messed with the machines, unless china printed ballets on the only material they have in their country, bamboo.

As song as you have fealty to the tribe, none of the facts matter. The other side is way worse anyway, and we literally do not have a country anymore becuase the 1/6 folks did not fight hard enough. Except they did cause they were brave patriots. Except any bad actor. He was antifa. Unl;ess they print his name and we know him. then it's a setup by the fbi.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

All of this nonsense is kinda why I didn't give a toss about July 4 this year.
No mood for patriotic behavior as long as my fellow citizens continue to act like fucking retards.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:02 am All of this nonsense is kinda why I didn't give a toss about July 4 this year.
No mood for patriotic behavior as long as my fellow citizens continue to act like fucking retards.
How dare you! Patriotism is not about the people! Or the government! Or a history of dead natives and slavery! It's about... pretty flags? I'm not sure, but cut the shit or LEAVE!
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:30 am
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:02 am All of this nonsense is kinda why I didn't give a toss about July 4 this year.
How dare you! Patriotism is not about the people! Or the government! Or a history of dead natives and slavery! It's about... pretty flags? I'm not sure, but cut the shit or LEAVE!
Well, my latest anti-USA rant involves the slaughter of wolves. So once again, fuck off America!!! Fuck right off!!
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It may be time to ask the British to reclaim us. That stomping off to do our own thing has clearly gone irreparably wrong and we need be under someone else's control for our own safety and well-being. :D
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, this is interesting. Mary Trump says Ivanka is likely to flip on Daddy over Allan Weisselberg. And maybe the other kids are, too, although as I said above, I don't think Don Jr. will. He's too far gone in his desperation to be loved by his father and I think he'll foolishly remain loyal, much to his own detriment.

The contention here is that the Trump orbit is going to end up with no money and no business prospects whereas the Kushners legitimately have money. She may be looking at her own future, which might require her selling out her father. Then again, if she did, well... how mad can he get about that kind of self-serving disloyalty? Isn't that the philosophy he's lived by his whole life and what he trained his kids to do? They're all fucking jackals and they will totally betray each other.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... y-loyal-to
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:16 pm Well, this is interesting. Mary Trump says Ivanka is likely to flip on Daddy over Allan Weisselberg. And maybe the other kids are, too, although as I said above, I don't think Don Jr. will. He's too far gone in his desperation to be loved by his father and I think he'll foolishly remain loyal, much to his own detriment.

The contention here is that the Trump orbit is going to end up with no money and no business prospects whereas the Kushners legitimately have money. She may be looking at her own future, which might require her selling out her father. Then again, if she did, well... how mad can he get about that kind of self-serving disloyalty? Isn't that the philosophy he's lived by his whole life and what he trained his kids to do? They're all fucking jackals and they will totally betray each other.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... y-loyal-to
Yeah right. Nothings gonna happen to any of em.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:16 pm
The contention here is that the Trump orbit is going to end up with no money and no business prospects whereas the Kushners legitimately have money.
A little birdie told me that Spanky is still raking in millions. It just comes from a different source than it used to.

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

The Mypillow tard now claims August 13th is when Trump will be president again.

No word if Trump knows that. :lol:
Last edited by Insane Clown Potsie on Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

If we hadn't run the British off, we'd have universal healthcare.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:40 pm

It may be time to ask the British to reclaim us. That stomping off to do our own thing has clearly gone irreparably wrong and we need be under someone else's control for our own safety and well-being. :D
Have you seen the state of us lately? We're in no position to be reclaiming anything.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

LeeRatbag wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:53 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:40 pm

Have you seen the state of us lately? We're in no position to be reclaiming anything.

Fair point. :D
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

This is so beyond funny to me. It was created and posted completely un-ironically by an artist who very clearly has never read the book.
Don Quixote was basically insane and thought he was a knight. So it’s actually a perfect metaphor for Trump.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
woblinweebles
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by woblinweebles »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:24 am Image

This is so beyond funny to me. It was created and posted completely un-ironically by an artist who very clearly has never read the book.
Don Quixote was basically insane and thought he was a knight. So it’s actually a perfect metaphor for Trump.
I also like how the guy who tried to get the FCC and the Dept. of Justice to do something about SNL and the various late night talk show hosts who made fun of him is portrayed as a defender of free speech.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

thanks for writing "Lawsuit" on the spear. I needed it to be explained what he was targeting the tech companies with. It could have been he wanted them to give him ice cream.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

One of my favorite Trumptardisms is when they try to depict him as being marginally handsome. Usually with a six pack, perfect hair and a little sparkle on his teeth.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.