Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

They stopped only because Trump told them to leave, they were very special and he loved them.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:07 pm Image
Amusing to see the Shakespeare "winter of discontent" line (slightly misquoted). It was said by a king known to history as deformed and power-crazed, who had his own nephews murdered while they were children so he could get the throne, and who was hated by so many that it led to civil war, which he lost. And not long (in the grand scheme of things) after he died in battle his gravesite disappeared for hundreds of years. The first part is a good analogy for Trump, perhaps the second part will be too.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

GoodJudge wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:17 am Amusing to see the Shakespeare "winter of discontent" line (slightly misquoted). It was said by a king known to history as deformed and power-crazed, who had his own nephews murdered while they were children so he could get the throne, and who was hated by so many that it led to civil war, which he lost. And not long (in the grand scheme of things) after he died in battle his gravesite disappeared for hundreds of years. The first part is a good analogy for Trump, perhaps the second part will be too.
And they're both Dicks!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

MSNBC Thanks 'Loyal Viewer' Trump After Hosts Read Insulting Statement Aloud
https://news.yahoo.com/msnbc-thanks-loy ... 29326.html

“Morning Joe” hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski ridiculed Donald Trump Monday after he issued a statement trashing their MSNBC show.

The former president marked Martin Luther King Jr. Day by sending out a statement insulting the cable news program, saying their ratings are low and then misusing a word to criticize them.

“They are having an extremely hard time finding an audience to listen to the Fake News they spurn,” Trump wrote, saying the opposite of what he was apparently trying to convey.

“We do spurn fake news,” Brzezinski noted, correctly using the word with its definition of “reject with disdain or contempt.”

Scarborough joked that Trump just “can’t quit us.”

MSNBC’s chyron read “Morning Joe thanks faithful viewer: Florida retiree sends thoughts on show” during the exchange, sending the panel into giggles.

“Thank you so much,” Scarborough said.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Super awesome thing about our 45th president, installment no. 56,364,574,346: "Doesn't know what the word 'spurn' means".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Bahahaha no Executive Privilege for the little orange guy. I wonder what he's thinking now that the SC has slammed the door shut on him and he has no legal maneuvers left.

Supreme Court clears the way for House to get Trump White House documents

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/19/politics ... index.html
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:09 pm Super awesome thing about our 45th president, installment no. 56,364,574,346: "Doesn't know what the word 'spurn' means".

One would think he would since I'm sure Melania has spurned him often the last several years.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Accuses Jan. 6 Panel Of Going After ‘Children’ For Contacting 40-Year-Old Ivanka
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-ac ... eb1cd67522

Former President Donald Trump slammed the House committee investigating the Capitol riot for requesting that his daughter and former senior adviser Ivanka Trump cooperate with the probe, accusing lawmakers of going after “children.”

“It’s a very unfair situation for my children. Very, very unfair,” Donald Trump told the Washington Examiner in an interview for an opinion piece published Friday.

“It’s a disgrace, what’s going on. They’re using these things to try and get people’s minds off how incompetently our country is being run,” he continued. “And they don’t care. They’ll go after children.”

Ivanka Trump is not a child. She is, in fact, a 40-year-old adult woman with children of her own.

Spanky still visualizes his daughter as an underage female he wants to have sex with.

Michael Cohen says Donald Trump told him if one of his kids had to go to prison to 'make sure' it was Donald Jr., not Ivanka
https://news.yahoo.com/michael-cohen-sa ... 36244.html

Donald Trump's former lawyer claimed that Trump told him Donald Jr. should go to prison rather than Ivanka.

Michael Cohen said his former boss gave the instruction when his children were on the verge of being indicted in 2012.

"And Donald said it to me – I mean I wouldn't say it if it wasn't said directly to me – he goes 'if one or the other has to go to prison, make sure that it's Don because Don would be able to handle it.'"

Insane Clown Potsie

So she's just a child he had a position created as Advisor to the president?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:33 pm So she's just a child he had a position created as Advisor to the president?
"I''m not sure. I never knew her very well."

Insane Clown Potsie

Cokehead Jr is on Twitter claiming it'll be Hunter Biden's laptop that gets us into a war with Russia over Ukraine.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Eric Trump's Oblivious Boast About His Father Gets A Brutal Fact-Check
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/eric-tru ... ce54a38a64

Eric Trump tried to brag about how hard his father, Donald Trump, worked when he was in office, but given the former president’s famously light schedule, it didn’t go well.

Eric Trump was attempting to slam President Joe Biden and his administration during an appearance on Fox News on Tuesday:

Eric Trump: "These people are not present… The difference between them and my father, my father sat there 24 hours a day…"

Axios obtained Donald Trump’s schedule at several points during his administration. In 2019, it showed him in “executive time” for 60% of his working hours.

Axios reported that in 2018, “executive time” often meant Trump was “in his residence, watching TV, making phone calls and tweeting” and that his typical day didn’t begin until 11 a.m., soon after which he took an hourlong lunch.

Trump, who boasted in 2016 that he would “stay in the White House and work my ass off” and wouldn’t have time for vacations and golf, also spent 428 days of his presidency at a Trump Organization property, according to The Washington Post.

He played nearly 300 rounds of golf during his single term in office, costing taxpayers more than $150 million. Much of that money poured into his own pockets, since many of the golfing trips took place at his resorts.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's a sad day and age. People in Trump's own party are trying to clarify the electoral law that reiterates the foregone fact that the vice president can't overturn an election just because the outgoing president doesn't like the outcome. You've got the other Trumpies working diligently to deny that January 6th was even an insurrection at all, then Trump is out there claiming that since the law is being CLARIFIED (not newly established as he spins it), that automatically means Pence DID have the capacity to overturn and just didn't use it, which basically admits there was a plan in place for some retarded stab at a coup. As with all compulsive liars, he can't settle on which lie to go with and they end up contradicting.

This is what happens when you have an aggressively unethical person in power; every single little hole in the lawbooks has to be closed up or he will try to exploit them all for his political gain. It seems like Trump is trying his hardest to move ever closer to federal prison with every idiotic line of bullshit (or accidentally self-incriminating truth) he throws out there.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Ted Cruz still wants to be president. Can he win over the Trump faithful?
His 2016 bid went badly. But if Trump stays out in 2024, Cruz is sure to make another try.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/electi ... r-n1288215

I'd LOVE to see Ted in the race. Then we could watch him get the shit knocked out of him. He really deserves it.

Insane Clown Potsie

Remember the shitbag in South Dakota who killed a man when he was driving, possibly while impaired?
Of course Trump praised him.

Trump praised South Dakota's attorney general, who is facing impeachment after killing a man with his car

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-s ... ent-2022-1
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump throws Pence under the bus yet again. Puts out another statement today telling the 1/6 commission that it must now investigate Pence for not sending back the votes for recertification. You have to laugh at the insanity. Of course at the same time he also knows how the base will take its anger out on Pence. He loves to create chaos. This does nothing for him, but it's bad for Pence.

It's clear he's really desperate now. He's got the walls closing in on him in D.C., New York and Georgia and he knows it.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Fucking Rudy Giuliani on The Masked Singer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unmasking Of Rudy Giuliani On Fox’s ‘The Masked Singer’ Prompts Judges Ken Jeong & Robin Thicke To Walk Off In Protest
https://deadline.com/2022/02/rudy-giuli ... 234925291/

EXCLUSIVE, SPOILER ALERT: Rudy Giuliani was unmasked as an exiting costumed contestant in last week’s taping of the first Season 7 episode of Fox’s popular primetime series The Masked Singer. Deadline hears that as soon as they saw Giuliani, judges Ken Jeong and Robin Thicke quickly left the stage in protest.

The show is known for its jaw-dropping surprises when celebrity contestants shed their headpieces after they are eliminated. The reaction to Giuliani was perhaps the most polarizing the show has seen since 2020. The Masked Singer faced criticism then when another controversial Republican politician, Sarah Palin, was unveiled as The Bear.

We aren’t revealing which costume Rudy wore or what his swan song was — his exit episode won’t air until next month — so you can still revel in his reveal. The theme of the new season is “The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly”; your political affiliation determines which category Giuliani fits.

Deadline hears that while Jeong and Thicke exited (they eventually returned), fellow judges Jenny McCarthy and Nicole Scherzinger remained onstage. They bantered with Giuliani, a controversial figure for pressing what is widely derided as a baseless claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from his client Donald Trump.

Fox did not comment.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:55 pm Fucking Rudy Giuliani on The Masked Singer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unmasking Of Rudy Giuliani On Fox’s ‘The Masked Singer’ Prompts Judges Ken Jeong & Robin Thicke To Walk Off In Protest

EXCLUSIVE, SPOILER ALERT: Rudy Giuliani was unmasked as an exiting costumed contestant in last week’s taping of the first Season 7 episode of Fox’s popular primetime series The Masked Singer. Deadline hears that as soon as they saw Giuliani, judges Ken Jeong and Robin Thicke quickly left the stage in protest.

The show is known for its jaw-dropping surprises when celebrity contestants shed their headpieces after they are eliminated. The reaction to Giuliani was perhaps the most polarizing the show has seen since 2020. The Masked Singer faced criticism then when another controversial Republican politician, Sarah Palin, was unveiled as The Bear.

We aren’t revealing which costume Rudy wore or what his swan song was — his exit episode won’t air until next month — so you can still revel in his reveal. The theme of the new season is “The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly”; your political affiliation determines which category Giuliani fits.

Deadline hears that while Jeong and Thicke exited (they eventually returned), fellow judges Jenny McCarthy and Nicole Scherzinger remained onstage. They bantered with Giuliani, a controversial figure for pressing what is widely derided as a baseless claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from his client Donald Trump.

Fox did not comment.
"Fox did not comment."

Of course not.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

risingfarce wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:54 am
SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:55 pm Fucking Rudy Giuliani on The Masked Singer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fox did not comment.
"Fox did not comment."

Of course not.

Between Sarah Palin and now Rudy on "The Masked Singer," and Sean Spicer on "Dancing With the Stars," I think some of these major networks need to explain what the hell they're doing. You don't see uncontroversial people like Claire McCaskill (or just any Democrat) on one of these shows, just the really bad actors coming from the conservative side. Or even just an old-school Republican that is not *these* modern Republicans.

I don't know, this might actually lead to a mild or modest Fox boycott in the same way Spotify is being boycotted. All I know is the placement of Rudy on primetime like this is inexcusable.
Insane Clown Potsie

They got a Republican to wear a mask??
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"FREEDOM NOW, AND WE'RE NOT KIDDING, BUDDY!"

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:21 pm "FREEDOM NOW, AND WE'RE NOT KIDDING, BUDDY!"
It's Canada. They were saying "Freedom now, eh?"
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:48 pm They got a Republican to wear a mask??
:lol:
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:57 am
risingfarce wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:54 am

Fox did not comment.
"Fox did not comment."

Of course not.

Between Sarah Palin and now Rudy on "The Masked Singer," and Sean Spicer on "Dancing With the Stars," I think some of these major networks need to explain what the hell they're doing. You don't see uncontroversial people like Claire McCaskill (or just any Democrat) on one of these shows, just the really bad actors coming from the conservative side. Or even just an old-school Republican that is not *these* modern Republicans.

I don't know, this might actually lead to a mild or modest Fox boycott in the same way Spotify is being boycotted. All I know is the placement of Rudy on primetime like this is inexcusable.
They're all attention whores. They're of no value to society. They seek approval from moronic, hypocritical "Christian" sheep.

These POS are simply trying to follow the lead of their messiah to get as much publicity as they can.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

They'll be selling medallions, kaskets and 'action figures ' next.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I wanna see Melania on that show, and when she takes the disguise off, I want someone to say, "Nice job, Stormy!"

And hey.....look at this:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1489395678593921025

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Jim Jordan spoke to Trump on the morning of 1/6 for ten minutes. So he lied. In a Congressional hearing. He needs to be the first televised interviewee by the 1/6 commission. Because the visual of this guy sweating through the interview could do a lot of good. Jordan is about as cool as a popsicle in the July sun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskt ... hannel=CNN
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »