Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mikky_Five »

Aces wild!

No?
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

Right on cue, Trump praises Putin as "genius" for invading Ukraine. Fucking traitor.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 4524170245
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump says Russia is invading Ukraine because of ‘rigged’ U.S. election
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAUerN7

Former President Donald Trump responded on Wednesday night to the Russian invasion of Ukraine by returning to his false claims that he won the 2020 presidential election.

“It all happened because of a rigged election,” Trump told Fox News.

Trump had described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s advance on his country’s peaceful western neighbor as “genius” and “savvy,” but found harsher words for the American commander-in-chief, including that Biden was “probably sleeping” when the full invasion started.

The twice-impeached president said Putin acted on Biden’s administration’s “incompetence and the stupidity.”
....................................................................................................................................

Fox News host corrects Trump after he mistakenly thought US troops were landing in Ukraine as Russia launched its attack
https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-host-co ... 58056.html

Trump erroneously said on Fox News on Wednesday that US troops were being deployed in Ukraine.

"You told me about the amphibious attack by Americans. You shouldn't be saying that," Trump said.

"You shouldn't be saying that, because you and everybody else shouldn't know about it," Trump continued. "They should do that secretly, not be doing that through the great Laura Ingraham."

"No, those are the Russians," the Fox News host Laura Ingraham replied.

Shortly after former President Donald Trump was cut off during a call-in interview on Fox News on Wednesday night, he returned with a gaffe about the US military.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

"Hey, only I get the secret info from Margority Taylor Greenberg!"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Jesus Christ Trump is a fuckhole of a person.

Never has anyone so unworthy of praise begged so much for it. It is weak and embarrassing.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Sleek wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:21 am Jesus Christ Trump is a fuckhole of a person.

Never has anyone so unworthy of praise begged so much for it. It is weak and embarrassing.

Yeah, a guy now trying to take credit for the strength of NATO when he literally was working to weaken it.

Biden's State of the Union tonight was a pretty good laundry list of Things He Got Done That Republicans Claim to Love. And it laid bare (once again) the failings of Trump.

But I still can't quite get a handle on where Republicans are with Trump. Depending on who you ask, he's either losing influence or the leader of the party.
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

I don't usually comment on this thread, as it typically is for the Liberals to vent more than anything else.
That is fine. I hope it is Therapeutic for all involved. Maybe a good way to stress relieve.

That being said I voted for Trump. Definitely the lesser of 2 evils when he was running versus Hillary.
Same applied when he was running against Biden. Biden not as much evil as he is just not, to put it mildly, on top of his game mentally any longer.
Plus, I originally liked the fact that he was not a punching bag and would fight back against smug media types. But his ridiculous statements and boasts have worn a hole in my brain.
Will your party please make something stick against Trump or do something that will prevent him from running for President again. The Republicans, or at least a large portion of them, cannot seem to cut the cord and move on.
Give me any other Republican candidate with a semblance of character and professionalism fitting of a US President in 2024.

Democrats could use an enema as well, but that's for a different thread.

Now continue with the Trump therapy. 😉
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TexDaddy wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:28 am I don't usually comment on this thread, as it typically is for the Liberals to vent more than anything else.
That is fine. I hope it is Therapeutic for all involved. Maybe a good way to stress relieve.

That being said I voted for Trump. Definitely the lesser of 2 evils when he was running versus Hillary.
Same applied when he was running against Biden. Biden not as much evil as he is just not, to put it mildly, on top of his game mentally any longer.
Plus, I originally liked the fact that he was not a punching bag and would fight back against smug media types. But his ridiculous statements and boasts have worn a hole in my brain.
Will your party please make something stick against Trump or do something that will prevent him from running for President again. The Republicans, or at least a large portion of them, cannot seem to cut the cord and move on.
Give me any other Republican candidate with a semblance of character and professionalism fitting of a US President in 2024.

Quit voting for idiots. It's nobody's fault but your own that you went for an incompetent asshole. Drop the "Sleepy Joe " shit, too. You picked a clown whose speeches looked like he puked up a bowl of Alpha-bits simply because he was a cunt to the talking heads in the press, and now you're going to pretend to be a reliable judge of anyone's mental capacity.

Now continue with your martyrdom. :wink:
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TexDaddy wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:28 am I don't usually comment on this thread, as it typically is for the Liberals to vent more than anything else.

Hilarious. "I voted for Trump" will eventually become a synonym for retardation.

1. "Liberal" has absolutely nothing to do with fighting off an idiot trying to anoint himself king in a democracy. It has long since changed from "lib v. repub" to "normal v. hypnotized dupes". That's where we are now.
2. Still cracks me up that someone can listen to Trump speak and have the nerve to say ANYBODY (including Biden) is less "on top of his game mentally". Complete confirmation bias.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:07 am

But I still can't quite get a handle on where Republicans are with Trump. Depending on who you ask, he's either losing influence or the leader of the party.
I’ve noticed this happening a lot lately.

Depending on who you ask, masks are needed or they’re not needed.
Depending on who you ask, Putin is justified or not justified in attacking Ukraine.
Depending on who you ask, Hill-dog has a pizza parlor lair, or doesn’t have a peter parker lair.

Not sure when this started, but there are current times we’re living in.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

John Bolton: Trump Is a Putin-Loving Moron Who Thought Finland Was Part of Russia
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/03 ... and-russia

Donald Trump has devoted much of his last week to rewriting history when it comes to his relationship with Russia, Ukraine, and NATO. Among other things, the former president has claimed that Vladimir Putin “never would have” invaded Ukraine on his watch; that there “would be no NATO” if it wasn‘t for him; and that he generously armed Ukraine “when the previous administration was sending blankets.” These statements, of course, are lies. When it comes to NATO, Trump had to be convinced not to destroy the organization. With regard to Ukraine, the former president conveniently leaves out the part about how he famously tried to extort the country and make U.S. aid conditional on President Volodymyr Zelenskyy agreeing to dig up dirt on Joe Biden.

Bolton: "The fact is that he barely knew where Ukraine was. He once asked John Kelly, his second chief of staff, if Finland were a part of Russia. It is just not accurate to say that Trump’s behavior somehow deterred the Russians. I think the evidence is that Russia didn’t feel that their military was ready."

Trump is a village idiot who couldn‘t find Ukraine on a map. (Which reminds us of the time his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, was said to have lashed out at a veteran reporter for daring to ask a question about the country amidst the first impeachment trial, suggested that she couldn’t find Ukraine on a map and then had his staff bring one in so she could prove it. Which she did, because she’s smarter than your average 45th president.)

But hey, if Trump literally not knowing that Finland is its own country doesn’t drive home the point that he would have let Putin take Ukraine no questions asked, please note that just this past weekend, he was praising Putin’s savvy and calling the U.S. a “stupid country.”

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump’s border wall has been breached more than 3,000 times by smugglers, CBP records show
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAUwpuh

NACO, Arizona — Mexican smuggling gangs have sawed through new segments of border wall 3,272 times over the past three years, according to unpublished U.S. Customs and Border Protection maintenance records obtained by The Washington Post under the Freedom of Information Act.

The government spent $2.6 million to repair the breaches during the 2019 to 2021 fiscal years, the CBP records show. While the agency has acknowledged that smugglers are able to hack through the new barriers built by the Trump administration, the maintenance records show damage has been more widespread than previously known, pointing to the structure’s limitations as an impediment to illegal crossings.

Smuggling gangs typically cut the barrier with inexpensive power tools widely available at retail hardware stores, including angle grinders and demolition saws. Once the 18-to-30-foot-tall bollards are severed near the ground, their only remaining point of attachment is at the top of the structure, leaving the steel beam dangling in the air. It easily swings open with a push, creating a gap wide enough for people and narcotics to pass through.

A spokesman for CBP, Luis Miranda, said effective border security “requires a variety of resources and efforts, infrastructure, technology, and personnel.”

“No structure is impenetrable, so we will continue to work to focus resources on modern, effective border management measures to improve safety and security,” Miranda said in a statement.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So according to many, Biden is a senile fool but Trump is totally on his game? Okay, lol. Do I need to repeat the part where Trump proudly told the press about the IQ test he took which was actually just a test to see if he was mentally incompetent or not? "'Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV."

Isn't there at least a stronger argument Trump supporters can make as far as why they think he's more fit to lead than Biden? Calling Biden senile doesn't hold water.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

stfu
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump on speaker phone re: Putin
https://twitter.com/i/status/1499816865916493834

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I see that some things are heating up with the 1/6 commission for certain names. Word is that the commission has the goods on Roger Stone and that he has definitely been implicated in all this. It would be wonderful to see this eggheaded imp go down.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

There's an upcoming behind the scenes documentary in which Stone spills a lot of beans.
https://news.yahoo.com/roger-stone-rage ... 08125.html

On 20 January 2021, inauguration day, enraged by a pardon on fraud charges for Steve Bannon, a rival for Trump’s attentions, Stone reportedly said Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law, was “going to get a beating. He needs to have a beating. And needs to be told, ‘This time we’re just beating you. Next time we’re killing you.’”

Urged to say he was joking, the Post said, Stone said: “No, it isn’t joking. Not joking. It’s not a joke.”

Stone also said Kushner should be “punished in the most brutal possible way” and would be “braindead when I get finished with him”.

Stone then turned to Trump, who he said deserved to be impeached and whose presidency had been the “greatest single mistake in American history”.

“A good, long sentence in prison will give him a chance to think about it, because the southern district is coming for him, and he did nothing,” Stone said, referring to prosecutors in New York investigating Trump’s business.

Stone also mocked Trump’s apparent plan to run again, saying: “Run again! You’ll get your fucking brains beat in.”

He told the film-makers: “Obviously if you use any of that, I’ll murder you.”

The film-makers also shot Stone as he attempted to broker presidential pardons for money, and as he attempted to secure access to Trump’s rally near the White House on 6 January, but failed.

....................................................................................

Trump's letter to Lester Holt
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -trumpholt

On your question regarding the events of January 6, 2021 I was President of the United States and was asked to make a speech on January 6. I went to the site, made my speech, and returned to the White House. Most importantly, however, I strongly suggested that 10,000 troops or our National Guard be brought to D.C., the Capitol, and Capitol building three days before January 6. Others in attendance at that meeting estimate the number was between 10,000 20,000 troops. The offer was relayed to Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor of D.C. They were not interested in having the troops in Washington because they didn’t “like the look." If they had taken my offer, there would have been no “January 6” as we know it. We would have had a minimum of 10,000 troops encircling the Capitol, and nobody would have ‘gotten near it, or them. Additionally, during my speech I made several statements including: “know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today,” and later I tweeted: 1am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order— respect the La and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you! —Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021 Now the Witch Hunt continues with Shifty Adam Schiff, RINO Liz Cheney, and others on what 1 call the Unselect Committee. In the long run, the American people will win

Insane Clown Potsie

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Begs Fans for Cash to Fund New ‘Trump Force One’ Plane
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-f ... ?r=US&IR=T

Former President Donald Trump is fundraising for a new "Trump Force One" airplane a private jet he was traveling in was forced to make an emergency landing this weekend.

The Trump Save America PAC sent an email on Wednesday titled "Update: Trump Force One," touting a reveal of a new Trump plane.

Trump's PAC sent the message just hours after news broke that a plane Trump was traveling in was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans shortly after takeoff on Saturday after one of its engines failed. According to the Washington Post, the plane belonged to a GOP donor. Trump hitched a ride back to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida on a GOP donor's jet, Politico reported.

The fundraising email said Trump had "a very important update on his plane." It urged potential donors to recall how Trump used to travel the country in his own "Trump Force One" before he became "the greatest President of all time."

The email included an animated, looped GIF of a plane taking off, along with the words "Do you want to see President Trump's new plane?" The link, however, goes to a site asking for monthly

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Trump is clearly doing the Lord's work, so the funds will be provided. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:17 am Trump is clearly doing the Lord's work, so the funds will be provided. :roll:
Why doesn't God make Spanky an angel? Then he wouldn't need a new plane in order to fly. He could carry his burgers, chicken and Diet Coke in a backpack.

Insane Clown Potsie

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:44 am Trump Begs Fans for Cash to Fund New ‘Trump Force One’ Plane
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-f ... ?r=US&IR=T

Former President Donald Trump is fundraising for a new "Trump Force One" airplane a private jet he was traveling in was forced to make an emergency landing this weekend.

The Trump Save America PAC sent an email on Wednesday titled "Update: Trump Force One," touting a reveal of a new Trump plane.

Trump's PAC sent the message just hours after news broke that a plane Trump was traveling in was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans shortly after takeoff on Saturday after one of its engines failed. According to the Washington Post, the plane belonged to a GOP donor. Trump hitched a ride back to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida on a GOP donor's jet, Politico reported.

The fundraising email said Trump had "a very important update on his plane." It urged potential donors to recall how Trump used to travel the country in his own "Trump Force One" before he became "the greatest President of all time."

The email included an animated, looped GIF of a plane taking off, along with the words "Do you want to see President Trump's new plane?" The link, however, goes to a site asking for monthly

Turns out there was no mechanical problem, it was just a loud whine coming from the right wing.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:08 pm Turns out there was no mechanical problem, it was just a loud whine coming from the right wing.
A++ joke.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:41 pm
Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:08 pm Turns out there was no mechanical problem, it was just a loud whine coming from the right wing.
A++ joke.
:lol:
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:59 pm
Mojo wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:41 pm
A++ joke.
:lol:
Yeah, that joke's a beaut.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

When asked about his thoughts on the Poland immigration issues

And how he ran the southern border problems while in charge

If you’re white stick around if you’re brown get outta town
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:17 am Trump is clearly doing the Lord's work, so the funds will be provided. :roll:

Absolutely. If anyone needs a helping hand, it's a down-on-his-luck humble man like Donald Trump. [sarcasm]

Seriously, anyone else wondering how Donnie is *not* considered a flight risk these days? Somebody better ground him before he and his family try to take up residence in Vlad's guest house.