A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump says ‘YMCA’ is his go-to song when DJing at Mar-a-Lago
https://nypost.com/2022/03/10/donald-tr ... ar-a-lago/

Former President Donald Trump has named Village People’s 1978 disco hit “YMCA” as his top pick for when he DJs parties at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida because, as he put it, the song gets “people rockin’.”

“You know, I’ve played beautiful music. I love Broadway stuff … ‘Phantom of the Opera,’ ‘Les Mis,’ etc. … You know what gets them rockin’? ‘YMCA,'” Trump said on an episode of the “Full Send Podcast” that was recorded Wednesday at the Palm Beach resort.

“‘YMCA,’ the gay national anthem. Did you ever hear that?” Trump asked podcast hosts the Nelk Boys. “They call it the gay national anthem. ‘YMCA’ gets people up and it gets them moving.”

The song was a staple of Trump’s campaign rallies during his presidency, leading to speculation about whether he or his staff were aware of its suggestive implications about homosexual hookups.

“People love it when I do it,” said Trump, who went on to claim that he has an aptitude for music. “During our lives, we take tests and aptitude tests and all this. I’ve always had a high aptitude for music, but I love great music.”

Image ImageImageImage

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Eric Trump: Putin Was Pants-Pissingly Terrified of My Dad, O.K.?
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/03 ... -putin-kgb

In an interview with Sean Hannity on Monday night, the former president’s son claimed Putin used his training as a spy to deduce that Trump—a five-time draft dodger who used bone spurs as an excuse to avoid service—was a man he did not want to mess with. “Putin was in with the KBG, he can read people and he could tell that Donald Trump was a very strong person,” Eric declared with a completely straight face, adding: “Listen, my father would call up and would have said, ‘Vladimir, don’t even think about it, don’t even try us. I’m telling you it’s not going to work out very well for you.’”

Naturally, Eric isn’t the only Trump boy spinning historical fan fiction about his father. In a video uploaded to Twitter last week, Donald Trump Jr. insisted that when the former president praises dictators like Putin, he’s not doing so because there’s something uniquely wrong with him but because he’s playing a high-level game of 3D chess. “He knew exactly how to play these guys, and he played it like a fiddle,” Junior claimed, a statement that would take a family therapist years to unpack.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Campaign Loses Legal Dispute, Ordered to Pay Ex-Staffer $350,000
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-campaign ... 00-1689599

Former President Donald Trump's campaign organization lost a legal dispute and has been ordered to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to a former staffer and her attorneys due to an "unenforceable" nondisclosure agreement (NDA) that it attempted to enforce.

Alva Johnson, the former staffer, worked on Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and has alleged that he grabbed her hand and leaned in to kiss her on the lips on August 24, 2016, in Tampa, Florida, The Washington Post reported in February 2019. The former Trump campaign staffer has said that she turned her head and that the then–GOP presidential candidate's attempted kiss landed on the side of her mouth.

On Friday, BuzzFeed News first reported that the Trump campaign organization was ordered to pay Johnson and her lawyers a sum of just over $350,000 after it attempted to enforce an NDA when she took legal action. The arbitrator, retired federal magistrate judge Victor Bianchini, in the case determined that the NDA was not legally sound.

Although Johnson dropped her lawsuit against Trump in September 2019, Bianchini agreed that the Trump campaign must pay $303,285 to cover her legal bills. The retired judge additionally decided that the Trump campaign must cover the cost of arbitration, which came out to about $50,000. Although the decision came down on March 10, the news was not made public until this week.

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Not even trying to top Insane Clown Potsie's top notch joke about Drumpf's plane, just adding this from another board from an actual sensible Conservative. It was my favorite comment on the story until I read ICP's.

"I’ll help pay to fix his current one, but no way am I helping buy him a new one. Buncha suckers."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

'I regret going': Protester says he spent life savings to support Freedom Convoy
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/o ... 02?cmp=rss

A protester who joined the so-called Freedom Convoy, which occupied downtown Ottawa for much of February, says he regrets taking part after he lost $13,000 and his home protesting something he never really "had a stance on."

"I regret going,'' said Martin Joseph Anglehart, who spoke to CBC via Zoom from Hope, B.C.

Anglehart said he has "nothing left" after spending his life savings on gas and food for the occupiers, who disrupted Ottawa's downtown core for more than three weeks.

"I started delivering fuel and picking up laundry. Everything for the truckers."

From Jan. 28 to Feb. 14, bank statements provided to CBC show Anglehart transferred thousands of dollars and spent thousands more at a gas station near Coventry Road — where he was stationed for the majority of the protest.

Anglehart is currently living out of his SUV, as he said his landlord kicked him out over his "point of view" concerning the protest.

'Never had a stance on mandates'

Anglehart said he's unable to access his account because it remains frozen. More than 250 accounts linked to people and businesses involved in convoy protests were frozen after the Emergencies Act was invoked.

Millions of dollars were donated through online crowd fundraisers, but Anglehart said he never saw a cent.

Anglehart admits he never had "a stance on mandates" but felt drawn to the movement after he was prevented from visiting a dying friend at a Montreal hospital in June 2020 because of COVID-19 restrictions.

After hearing about the convoy to Ottawa, he closed his web development business in January and left his home in Fort McKay, Alta.

"[We] merged with a convoy around Medicine Hat," said Anglehart, "I thought that [it] was a cause that was bigger than me. And I thought … it was worth the effort to go."

Illegal occupation

On Feb. 11, Ontario Premier Doug Ford declared the protest an "illegal occupation."

Four days later, Anglehart said he was arrested for delivering fuel to truckers. He was soon released on conditions that he leave Ottawa immediately.

Anglehart's Dodge Caravan was also seized. It remains impounded and Anglehart says he can't afford the costs to get it back.

While feelings of regret take over, there are also feelings of contrition.

"I would like to apologize to [the] people in Ottawa," said Anglehart. "I'm sorry … All I wanted was to help people."

'Cost for participating'

When hearing Anglehart's story, University of Ottawa law professor Joao Velloso said he was not surprised.

Velloso conducted his research on the ground in Ottawa during the entirety of the occupation. He was examining the anthropological and sociological aspect of the protest.

"You may have people that [were] seeking a sense of community," said Velloso. " Everybody was tired of the pandemic … And you see people for the first time in two years … I can totally understand that."

But there is a cost, he warned.

"We are not talking about people with a lot of resources," he said, "They have their trucks, they have some funds … [but] the vast majority of the protesters …[were] middle class, sometimes low middle class."

Velloso also points to the $300 million class-action lawsuit against protesters launched by downtown Ottawa residents and businesses.

He said it could bankrupt those named in the suit. When it comes down to all the donations, it's hard to track down where all the money went, said Velloso.

"Not all of the people that were there received the money that some organizers received," he said. "We have no idea if there was dark money to that in the sense that other sources of funding that we don't know."
supertzar7078
Headlining Clubs

Post by supertzar7078 »

You stupid fucks.
supertzar7078
Headlining Clubs

Post by supertzar7078 »

You're an embarrassment. Deserve every single thing coming to you.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Aw, Supertard’s riled.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Daddy, what does he mean?"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1507895504969113605

He was VERY angry about the size of the crowd.

And then suddenly, it didn't matter anymore, because.....

The video only shows Spanky walking up to the hole, and not the shot itself.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1508587658695610375
It's been said his caddy is as much of a cheater as is the boss.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/2 ... n-00021223

So this is where we are now, Trump is soliciting the leader of a nation that we could possibly be at risk of going into a war with (arguably already in a cold war with) to put out damaging information to our current president and his family.

How is this not treason? Regardless of it being nonsense and nobody caring, the intent is still clearly treasonous. WTF does this guy have to do to draw some kind of action from the authorities?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:04 pm https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/2 ... n-00021223

So this is where we are now, Trump is soliciting the leader of a nation that we could possibly be at risk of going into a war with (arguably already in a cold war with) to put out damaging information to our current president and his family.

How is this not treason? Regardless of it being nonsense and nobody caring, the intent is still clearly treasonous. WTF does this guy have to do to draw action from the authorities?
He does it to pander to his conservatard fanbase, which in turn allows them to stroke his fragile little ego. Nothing more, nothing less.
Last edited by dmbrocker on Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

ImageTrump denies calling Putin a 'genius'
https://www.aol.com/trump-denies-callin ... 02814.html

With the U.S. public showing a vast disapproval of Russian President Vladimir Putin in the wake of his invasion of Ukraine, former President Donald Trump has sought to explain his glowing appraisal of the Russian leader's moves leading up to the war.

On Wednesday, Trump released a statement in which he parsed the semantics of using the word "genius" when referring to Putin's military strategy.

"The Fake News is also saying I called Putin a 'genius,' when actually, and to be precise, I called his build-up on the Ukraine border before the war started genius because I assumed he would easily be able to negotiate a great deal with Russia," Trump said in the written statement.

"Unfortunately, and tragically, Putin went too far, acting on the WEAK Foreign Policy of the Biden Administration. The Fake News said I called him a genius during the war. No, I was describing the great negotiating posture he had prior to the unfortunate decision to enter Ukraine and fight. There was nothing 'genius' about that!"

Trump's attempt to clarify his "genius" comment is another signal of how strong the political winds have shifted on Russia and Ukraine. In the days before the war, prominent voices like Fox News host Tucker Carlson questioned why the U.S. should side with Kyiv. Trump, who has long praised Putin, continued to do so. On Feb. 22, just before the Russian invasion, Trump called Putin's strategy "genius" and "savvy."

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said on "The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show." "He used the word 'independent,' and 'We're gonna go out and we're gonna go in and we're gonna help keep peace.' You gotta say that's pretty savvy."

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 pm ImageTrump denies calling Putin a 'genius'
https://www.aol.com/trump-denies-callin ... 02814.html

With the U.S. public showing a vast disapproval of Russian President Vladimir Putin in the wake of his invasion of Ukraine, former President Donald Trump has sought to explain his glowing appraisal of the Russian leader's moves leading up to the war.

On Wednesday, Trump released a statement in which he parsed the semantics of using the word "genius" when referring to Putin's military strategy.

"The Fake News is also saying I called Putin a 'genius,' when actually, and to be precise, I called his build-up on the Ukraine border before the war started genius because I assumed he would easily be able to negotiate a great deal with Russia," Trump said in the written statement.

"Unfortunately, and tragically, Putin went too far, acting on the WEAK Foreign Policy of the Biden Administration. The Fake News said I called him a genius during the war. No, I was describing the great negotiating posture he had prior to the unfortunate decision to enter Ukraine and fight. There was nothing 'genius' about that!"

Trump's attempt to clarify his "genius" comment is another signal of how strong the political winds have shifted on Russia and Ukraine. In the days before the war, prominent voices like Fox News host Tucker Carlson questioned why the U.S. should side with Kyiv. Trump, who has long praised Putin, continued to do so. On Feb. 22, just before the Russian invasion, Trump called Putin's strategy "genius" and "savvy."

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said on "The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show." "He used the word 'independent,' and 'We're gonna go out and we're gonna go in and we're gonna help keep peace.' You gotta say that's pretty savvy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyB7RaOTw6E&t=224s

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Guess who didn't darken the doorway of church for Easter Sunday? Now that he doesn't have to FAKE being the conservative Christian presidential representative anymore?

Of all the factions that back Donnie, bible thumpers are the ones who always expose themselves to be the ultimate marks. Is there nothing in the good book about allowing yourself to be made into a chump-ass bitch by a con man? Maybe there needs to be a new commandment added.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:13 am Guess who didn't darken the doorway of church for Easter Sunday? Now that he doesn't have to FAKE being the conservative Christian presidential representative anymore?

Of all the factions that back Donnie, bible thumpers are the ones who always expose themselves to be the ultimate marks. Is there nothing in the good book about allowing yourself to be made into a chump-ass bitch by a con man? Maybe there needs to be a new commandment added.
It’s a book where your perfect daddy tells you you’re special and you’re going to the good place and all the bad people are fucked.

Why wouldn’t they love a guy like that.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump worried 'dangerous' fruits could be thrown at him by protesters, a new deposition reveals
https://africa.businessinsider.com/poli ... ew/z50lnrf

Donald Trump said "pineapples, tomatoes, bananas, stuff like that" could be thrown at him at protests.

"It's very dangerous stuff," Trump said in the deposition, invoking a fruit-basket worth of potential projectiles, including tomatoes, pineapples, and, perplexingly, bananas. "You can get killed with those things," he said.

Trump expressed his concerns while under oath in October for a lawsuit that alleges he sicced his security on protesters outside Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign.

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Ol Madison Cawthorne, the bra-wearing GOP orgy gimp, back at it, this time in a leaked sextape with his male cousin.

"A new hit against me just dropped. Years ago, in this video, I was being crass with a friend, trying to be funny. We were acting foolish, and joking. That's it. I'm NOT backing down. I told you there would be a drip drip campaign. Blackmail won't win. We will."

"This video is just stupid locker room talk between two cousins that grew up like brothers," Cawthorn said in a video posted to his social media pages.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Today I learned that fucking a dude's face is just "locker room talk." I thought it was Democrats trying to hijack language.

The shitty thing is that this idiot and his ilk did this shit to himself. He's obviously a Godless Homosexual, something most people couldn't give a shit less about, but HIS people have turned it into a whole thing, so he's got to sit there in his gimp chair and vehemently deny it, instead of just being able to be himself. Great job, Conservatives.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
prog
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by prog »

Mojo wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:41 pm Today I learned that fucking a dude's face is just "locker room talk." I thought it was Democrats trying to hijack language.

The shitty thing is that this idiot and his ilk did this shit to himself. He's obviously a Godless Homosexual, something most people couldn't give a shit less about, but HIS people have turned it into a whole thing, so he's got to sit there in his gimp chair and vehemently deny it, instead of just being able to be himself. Great job, Conservatives.
Incestuous locker room talk, at that. Whole nother realm of weirdness.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Milo and Matthew 2024!!
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

prog wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:00 pm
Mojo wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:41 pm Today I learned that fucking a dude's face is just "locker room talk." I thought it was Democrats trying to hijack language.

Incestuous locker room talk, at that. Whole nother realm of weirdness.
The sort of people who votes for these types are perfectly fine with cousin fucking. Now, they do hate f*ggots, so this might be a problem for this fuckface fucker.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

After being sued, OAN admits on-air that there was no widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Good. Now take this case ruling and sue Fox News and Newsmax.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-final ... on-lawsuit
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

And it looks like Elon Musk will reverse Trump's Twitter ban, calling it "a morally bad decision." Is anyone shocked by this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/elon ... 75957.html
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

TenBenny wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:55 am After being sued, OAN admits on-air that there was no widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Good. Now take this case ruling and sue Fox News and Newsmax.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/oan-final ... on-lawsuit
I believe Fox News is being sued by Dominion, probably why they cut Mike Lindell's microphone the last time he was on and tried to walk back their previous claims.
Newsmax still supports him, so they could be next.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Hi, folks. Wish you were here!"

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://news.yahoo.com/whoopi-goldberg- ... 88chTK3frZ
Whoopi Goldberg to Trump: "Dude, you lost"
Exitflagger to Whoopi: He knows. He is completely aware that he lost. He is not delusional and he is not sincere about this. He's a liar. He wants to go down as the Michael Jordan of liars. Trump has taught his following of idiots who are also in on the ruse: This is nothing but a massive scam. He's going to go to the grave claiming he won the election because it's the only path he has. What does he really have to gain by conceding at this point? The dignity that he never had in the first place?

We can definitely give up on trying to turn on some imaginary light switch in Trump's mind or the minds of his followers. THEY KNOW it's a lie, Whoopi. And they don't give a fuck.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

exitflagger wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:52 pm https://news.yahoo.com/whoopi-goldberg- ... 88chTK3frZ
Whoopi Goldberg to Trump: "Dude, you lost"
Exitflagger to Whoopi: He knows. He is completely aware that he lost. He is not delusional and he is not sincere about this. He's a liar. He wants to go down as the Michael Jordan of liars. Trump has taught his following of idiots who are also in on the ruse: This is nothing but a massive scam. He's going to go to the grave claiming he won the election because it's the only path he has. What does he really have to gain by conceding at this point? The dignity that he never had in the first place?

We can definitely give up on trying to turn on some imaginary light switch in Trump's mind or the minds of his followers. THEY KNOW it's a lie, Whoopi. And they don't give a fuck.
It's how they can believe in Great Replacement diminishing their numbers into oblivian, while also somehow having the numbers to win every election unless the Dems cheat.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TravisBicklesMohawk

https://youtu.be/7GNgcruBNhE

Dems cheating? Umkay . . .
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:18 pm

It's how they can believe in Great Replacement diminishing their numbers into oblivian, while also somehow having the numbers to win every election unless the Dems cheat.
Didn't Oblivian follow Ashurbanipal in Assyria?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!